April 26, 2024, 10:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210545 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: May 20, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »

The restaurant worker makes his posts in a user comment section of a news article.
We have no way of knowing if that information was even accurate.. Supposedly he was the cook.

The son said Kat hit her head... OR was hit in the head.

Everyone excepts all of R.S. words as fact  .. The is nobody on Kat's side to verify that info.
He sets himself in a few places for those people to verify him..Other then that it is his word..

Along with Half the boys ashes...!! Those ashes are not a trophy ! They are supposed to be spread evenly.. He is NOT even the boys father.. !!! Do people understand this ? He was nothing more then a currant boyfriend !! Nothing else.. He was not caring for this child Nor was the real father.. R.S. played the real father like a fiddle too.
Along with a memorial after just a very short period of time passing. How would he be so sure she was dead ??

Have you ever seen anyone have a memorial for a lost person before after such a short period of time ?? It is absured.

I do not buy the wine thing... The items would have never been on the beach like that and the currant does not even flow that way as to put all those items in one place..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 20, 2010, 11:35:19 PM »

Edward yes the ashes, I do not understand the splitting of ashes, it seems morbid to me, why did he do that? Is he saving them for Kat? I wonder what the mother of Azriel would feel about receiving 1/2 of her child? Where are the ashes I wonder? Did he give them to Shantinas Grandparents or are they with him?

Where is Kats family? Damn it, she deserves for people to care about her and I feel they do not. Why is that? Honestly if a person has a hard time for a few years that tells your story for the rest of your days? A person cannot ever change or do better? It makes me sick to my stomach that a few of us care more about this woman and what happened to her and her son then her own family or the man who claimed to have loved her.

This is frustrating beyone frustrating that no one cares about what happened to Shantina because at one time in her life she had a problem. So many people have just written her off, it is sad, just sad.

What can we do? How do we get attention for this case because without attention nothing will happen and in my opinion, that is just not an option.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: May 21, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »

Tracy and Ed I totally agree with you.  Do we have and address on any of Kat's family?  Is it possible that LE is letting Rob hang himself or no action at all is being taken on her behalf.  Tell me they didn't close the book completely on her have they?  See ya'll later.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 21, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »

Tracy and Ed I totally agree with you.  Do we have and address on any of Kat's family?  Is it possible that LE is letting Rob hang himself or no action at all is being taken on her behalf.  Tell me they didn't close the book completely on her have they?  See ya'll later.

Melisb- at the last update given by LE they stated she was presumed dead by drowning. The criminal investigation, or lack there of, was not continuing.

Are they waiting for Robb to hang himself? I dont think so. I would think they would have at the very least given him a lie detector and as far as I know, they have not.
Perhaps it is because he is retired military? Or perhaps they took his word as golden? Given the fact a child died, in my opinion not enough has been done.

Regarding the family, where are they? Why are they not stomping around demanding something to be done to find her? Is it ok with them to believe she is laying on the bottom of the ocean? There is nothing being done to find her or raise awareness that she is missing! 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 21, 2010, 04:39:04 PM »

From DoubleDecker's site, truecrimes. This is an old interview done back in March. I am going back through things to catch anything that I may have missed.

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m ... ng-mom.htm

So in watching this video the lieutenant states the smaller shoe, size 9 Wide, was confirmed by Robb to be Shantina's as was the other items found on the beach, ball, inhaler etc. So was the size 13 Robbs?  We had talked about the 13 shoe being a child size and was Azriels, but the lieutenant says the smaller of the 2 shoes was Shantina's. So the 13 was an adult size, so who does the 13 belong to.  If it was Robb's, where is the other one? Did it fall out of the suit case that has seemed have vanished along with Shantina and her purse?
He also says they have very good information the van was at the beach at 11 that night. Someone saw it? Who saw the van at that time? It was reported abandoned the next morning by the man who owned the property. Another resident in the area says he saw it there at 6ish that next morning. This is coming from LE so it has to be true and not misreporting. When asked about the possibility of criminal activity he said, given the  drive time there was not a lot of time that something criminal could have happened to her. What? Ok that I don't understand. He said the van was there at 11 that night, something criminal could have very well happened that night.

Also from Truecrimes. An article from back in the beginning of the case. 

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/14/1172699/woman-and-8-year-old-son-missing.html?pageNum=1&mi_pluck_action=page_nav&commentSort=TimeStampAscending#Comments_Container

A woman and her 8-year old son were missing after the van she was driving was found on the beach at Little Fishtrap, near Boston Harbor, on Sunday morning.

Shantina M. Smiley, 29, of Silverdale, and her son, Azriel J. Carver, were on their way Saturday evening to meet with her stepfather in Castle Rock on Saturday evening, said Thurston County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Chris Mealy.

The next morning, local resident Jim Pribbenow was alerted by a neighbor to the gold 2005 Dodge Caravan on private beachfront property around 10:30 a.m.
“The back hatch and the side door was open,” Pribbenow said. “The front end had gone in the mud and you could see where the wheels had spun in trying to back out.”

Smiley’s wallet was inside but her purse was missing, and there was no indication of where she and Azriel went, Mealy said. The interior of the van was wet, he said.

“We don’t know if she was, unfortunately, a victim of a crime, or someone gave them a bus ticket and they haven’t seen the news yet,” Mealy said.

All Sunday, police boats were on the water and searchers walked up and down the beach searching for the pair, Mealy said, and the neighborhood on Zangle Road N.E. was also canvassed for any sign of the two.
Searchers will also talk to residents across Dana Passage on Harstine Island, who might have seen signs of when the van would have been on the beach, he said.

Smiley had made several phone calls to her fiance Saturday night, Mealy said. Investigators were still looking at phone records to establish where the calls were made because she left her cell phone at home, he said.
Smiley is described as white, 5-feet, 9-inches tall, 140 pounds with short brown hair. Azriel is described as 4-feet, two-inches tall, 100 pounds, with brown eyes and a blond Mohawk haircut, Mealy said.

Mealy said anyone with information on Smiley and her son can call Thurston County Crime Stoppers at 360-493-2222, the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office at 360-786-5500 or 9-1-1.

The article said Smiley made several phone calls to Robb that night but the calls were not from her cell phone. She had to have left messages then for Robb because how would they know it was her calling and not some random caller? So could my assumption be correct, she was most likey calling Robb and leaving messages not knowing his phone supposedly went dead? Several phone calls, not from her cell phone, hmmm. Was Robbs cell phone dead? How do we really know it was dead? 

The article states the next morning police boats were on the water and searcher walked up and down the beach looking for signs of them. the ball for one would have been floating, why and how did they not see it? It was orange, seems like an orange ball floating around that area would have been seen by searches looking for clues. When did the items wash up? Was it like the 15th or 16th? They couldn't have been that far off the shore to have supposedly washed up. 
Where is the suitcase and the purse? Did they too float out to open waters without being detected or did they sink to the bottom and stuck along with shantina? Where is the other size 13 shoe and who's is it? Where is Shantina's other size 9 shoe? Where did that go?
These supposed washed up items were all I.D. by Robb to have been Shantina's and Azriels. So if Robb says it, it must be true right? Of course the personal items were found with a 1/2 emptied bottle of wine so it must be the same bottle that Shantia bought earlier.  Since it was 1/2 full that must mean she drank it. She drank it because as we know she fell off the wagon because she was so very upset her beloved could have been possibly dying of end stage cancer. This ultimately proves to us all how deeply they loved one another, she would risk her sobriety and custody once again of her son to start drinking again and we have a pic of her sitting with a glass of beer while on a vacation to prove it which was posted by Robb for the world to see. 

Can I put all of the pieces together? No. Does that mean Shantina and Azriel were not victims of a crime? No. An investigation needs to be reopened and those involved in her life at the time and those living in that area need to be heavily questioned. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 21, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »

Nothing new concerning reports on this case per this site

http://interceder.net/news/shantina-smiley
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 24, 2010, 10:16:35 AM »

OMG!!!!  Putnam Co. seems more intelligent than LE in that town.  WTF, I don't get it.  One theory that can't be true is maybe Rob and Shantina wanted to dispose of Az and if there is a policy...I'm just sayin.  Don't boohiss me cause I really believe Rob did away with them cause she wanted away from him.  It's in the article you snipped that she called him several times that night and the only timeline of his we have IS his account of it.  I do believe she met up with him and their demise.  I really would like an address or email address of somewhere that HER folks might see if I wanted to ask them something?  Not a home addy or anything stalkerish but have they posted on an open forum anywhere that you've seen?  I'm not good at "sleutherizing" (Props to the Monkey that came up with that) but I would like to see where they stand on this issue.  Please everyone, again I am not asking for a home address but a newspaper comment section that her fam may see, something like that.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 24, 2010, 02:31:55 PM »

OMG!!!!  Putnam Co. seems more intelligent than LE in that town.  WTF, I don't get it.  One theory that can't be true is maybe Rob and Shantina wanted to dispose of Az and if there is a policy...I'm just sayin.  Don't boohiss me cause I really believe Rob did away with them cause she wanted away from him.  It's in the article you snipped that she called him several times that night and the only timeline of his we have IS his account of it.  I do believe she met up with him and their demise.  I really would like an address or email address of somewhere that HER folks might see if I wanted to ask them something?  Not a home addy or anything stalkerish but have they posted on an open forum anywhere that you've seen?  I'm not good at "sleutherizing" (Props to the Monkey that came up with that) but I would like to see where they stand on this issue.  Please everyone, again I am not asking for a home address but a newspaper comment section that her fam may see, something like that.

I think I would try her Aunt, she has a myspace, I'll get it.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 24, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »

this is Mary Wallingford, Shantina's aunt.  I believe she REALLY DOES CARE  

Notice she was not getting any info, and she was very concerned.  I think she might be the best bet to get a family member to listen to someone.  

Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/marykwallingford

Mary Wallingford-Ray
48 / Female
KELSO, Washington, US
Last Login: 3/19/2010

Mary Wallingford-Ray I am freaking. I just got home from work and kicked back to watch the news and my great niece's picture is being splashed across the news as missing with her 8
Mood: distressed Posted at 11:46 PM Mar 16

Mary Wallingford-Ray I am grieving Azreal and searching still for Shantina.
Mood: crushed Posted at 6:46 AM Mar 19

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=ts&id=100000486782905

Mary Ray I am a family member that is frantic to find my niece and know she is safe. I wan't to know the facts only and bad mouthing her doesn't help. I can't even get ahold of family to find out anything. I am not appreciating this

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: May 24, 2010, 02:41:04 PM »

If anyone gets ahold of Mary and needs some help with anything to find out something etc, let me know.  Will help if I can.  If you need reference info and can't find it, please look in the Shantina Case info on my board.  It is all sorted in categories and easy to find, and if you can't find it, just pm or email me.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 24, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »

Melisbe
I have heard the theory about the insurance the only problem with that is, where is Shantina? Why fake her death? How can she and Robb spend the money if she is considered dead? I suppose she could have face reconstruction? I don't know, it doesn't fit.
I have thought well maybe Kat killed herself and Azriel and Robb and the step dad found them that night and put the plan together so Shantina's memory would not be harmed. Perhaps they set it up to look like Shantina just left town, that is why her purse and suitcase were not there.   

Sky do you have any information on who saw the van at the beach at 11 that night? Who told LE that?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 24, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

The next morning, local resident Jim Pribbenow was alerted by a neighbor to the gold 2005 Dodge Caravan on private beachfront property around 10:30 a.m.

so a neighbor saw it before Jim Prebbenow called.  Don't say when this NEIGHBOR saw it.

I do remember someone said they saw the HEADLIGHTS down there.  let me see if I can find that.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 24, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »

Searchers will also talk to residents across Dana Passage on Harstine Island, who might have seen signs of when the van would have been on the beach, he said.

one of them might have seen the headlights?

Sheriff searching for missing woman and child near Boston Harbor
Yesterday at approx. 1100 hrs. a gold dodge mini-van was discovered abandoned
on a beach in northeast Thurston County. The Van was last seen in the possession of
a 29 yr. old Silverdale woman who was traveling to Castle Rock

these articles are early on, so there might be other info after this. I'm just going through info now going down the line

okay go listen to the 911 call
http://www.q13fox.com/media/mp3file/2010-03/52768424.mp3

this is jim prebbenow..

he says his neighbor called him, but he says another neighbor had called that neighbor. they had noticed the van there that morning.   

He says the van went down there last night, but he later says in the call they THINK the van went down there last night because the tracks are fresh.  He says you can see where the tires were spinning around and covered with mud. 
___________________________________-

this is about all I can find about who saw the van when. 

but now I am thinking after listening to this again.  Was shantina and azriel even in that van at all down there.  Perhaps the van was ditched down there. 

and one other thing, how can you tell the tires were spinning and how are they covered with mud if that tide came in and washed out so much it took out bodies etc.  Don't you think the mud would have washed off the tires too? 

To find me:
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 24, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »

There could've been more than one spot where the tires were spinning....or maybe a trail that included that.
I have always thought she drove down there and got stuck somehow. I wondered if they were trying to push the van out and they both drowned.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 24, 2010, 08:47:38 PM »

So in the interview I posted the lieutenant said, he has very good information that the van was down there on the beach at 11 that night. Wasn't this considered a private beach? It has a reputation for people stealing shellfish or something right? It was some what of a problem for the residents there from what I understand. So someone, whoever this is, sees a van going down a small path leading to this area of beach that is associated with crime but they do nothing? Do not call the police or the neighbor? Or even goes down to the beach to see what was going on? That to me seems strange. I wonder who this was that says they saw the van there.

Skye one thing I have wondered is, they see tire tracks and what seems to be spots the tires have spun and got stuck,  how do they know the van was not trying to further enter the water rather then leave the area?  I happen to think it makes sense the reason the doors and back hatch were left open was so it wouldn't sink easier.

I think my problem with believing they drowned in the incoming tide is, the tide is a slow rising type of tide. IT doesn't seem, by looking at the charts to come rushing in and out in a furry.   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 26, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »

Okay DD and Tracy I MySpace messaged the Aunt.  Nothing specific, just asking if I may talk with her further about being concerned for Shantina.  I'm trying to see if she'll come on SM and talk with all of us cause you guys have mo' betta thinkas than me and if she isn't getting any feedback from fam/LE then maybe she will feel good being around people who really care and just maybe help.  Thanks again DD, you always are so resourceful. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 26, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »

Thank you Melisb for doing that. I hope she joins or at least shares with you.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: May 26, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »

I have been having a lot of trouble with a direction on this case.. I am just abour ready to call the dtectives and see what they are thinking.
Of course they may think I am nuts for asking..

Good work on the Aunt.. maybe a possible person to rattle LE
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 26, 2010, 09:41:32 PM »

Do it Edward!  What could it hurt?  All they can do is hang up on you.  Haven't heard from the Aunt yet.  Will post ASAP when I do.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #939 on: May 28, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

Does anyone know a machanic that they could ask a question. In the newer vehicles, when they are under water, you can not open the doors. If you were trying, would they automatilly open when the water went down? Depending  on how much water came into the van. They could have drowned in the van.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.