April 19, 2024, 06:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210355 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: May 30, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »

Though I haven't been around lately...I have been researching.  I have really looking at the Lindsey Baum case and so one of the people that I am interested in (there are MANY) is Wayne Watne...well, though he may have NOTHING to do with Lindsey's disappearance...it is important to look at ANYONE that could have a connection.  Most of us are aware that WW works for the Dept of Fish and Wildlife...so I have looked for the areas that he is connected to...Puget Sound is one of the areas...could there be a connection?  Lindsey, Nancy, Kylie, Shantina & Azriel?  Just a thought...it's better to research it and find evidence against it then totally blow it off (because he "helps" out in the community) and there actually be something there. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: May 31, 2010, 10:16:46 AM »

You're right Labubske, everyone should be looked at.  WW was on the radar at the very beginning because of his closeness with Josh and to the fam in genaral.  You may be on to something.  How far apart is Shantina's vehicle dumping site to LB's last known trail?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: May 31, 2010, 04:51:12 PM »

Suzie Q that was an interesting question. I spent some time trying to find an answer and the only information I can find is the doors have a problem opening. I don't think they are set up to automatically open when put into water. I know mine isn't and I have a dodge.

Lab, exactly, there are many things that could have happened to Shantina, Robb should not be the only avenue of research, I  agree but he certainly has put his self in a very suspicious light. However,  I am still curious as to the sex offenders in that direct area. I  would also like to know who wrote that comment in the news paper article that spoke about Shantina seeming drunk and Azriel stated his mom hit her head. It is the only comment from anyone that night about this. I find that interesting.
Shantina also had a friend on her myspace that lives in that area and although Robb was quoted she didn't have any friends, boyfriends or lovers in that area, obviously unless that person moved she had one and he was wrong.
As far as WW, I need to refresh my memory on him and what he is involved with. Do you find any group connections he has with any of the victims? Lindsey and her brother were involved in the scouts as was Azriel. Anything there?   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: May 31, 2010, 04:54:17 PM »

You're right Labubske, everyone should be looked at.  WW was on the radar at the very beginning because of his closeness with Josh and to the fam in genaral.  You may be on to something.  How far apart is Shantina's vehicle dumping site to LB's last known trail?

Not Lab but It is about 30 miles east or so from McCleary WA.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: June 01, 2010, 01:04:31 AM »

thanks tracygirl for responding...I have been moving all weekend so I didn't return melisb...sorry:)  Yes, he does have somewhat of a connection to the scouts...I will post that in a minute.  Yes, I have looked up that "friend"...does it start with a "B"?  There is also a church at the end of 46th close to the Williams home...they did say that she stopped there because of a Christian symbol on their house.  It is a Luthren church...trying to see if there are any connections there.  So, possible connections with WW could be church, scouts, and area.  I will try to find more.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 01, 2010, 01:11:46 AM »

Among the state officials at Camp Delezenne on Tuesday was state Fish and Wildlife biologist W.W., who also worked on the Scouting council's logging project. 

L. L., who described herself as "team leader" of the state forest practices' science team, and state Fish and Wildlife biologist W.W. stop to talk Tuesday after inspecting the buffer zone around Delezenne Creek, on land owned by the Pacific Harbors Council of the Boy Scouts of America, near Elma.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fvId68ttNBQJ:www.seattlepi.com/local/398845_scoutsfolo05.html+wayne+mccleary+wa&cd=80&hl=en

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 01, 2010, 01:17:39 AM »

Also interesting is Nancy Moyer (from Tenino) worked for the Department of Ecology...it's possible that her dept and WW dept crossed paths...just pointing this out.  Also, Kylie Ellis of Yelm (involved in a church...found in the woods...is there a connection with church or with a knowledge of the different forestry areas?) 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 01, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »

So many cases and they start running into each other after time. Did I read Shantina recently was involved with a church? Maybe not, I am not sure.

Is that the church that AA meetings held at? She was said to attend meetings, not there but she could have before or possibly researched where they were at.

If you look at Silverdale, where Shantina and Azriel lived, it is far from McCleary. But how would he know she was going to be stopping in Olympia, if he did know her. I am playing devils advocate, not meaning any disrespect at all. I think I am having a difficult time getting from A to B. If there is some kind of connection possibly through a church or scouts or whatever then what can we do to try to find it?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 01, 2010, 05:30:38 PM »

No, tracygirl...I was meaning more of a random kind of thing...don't think he would have known her...just like to research different avenues...and with SO many missing people from Washington...especially that area...it seems that there may be a sk around.  The church at the end of the road does hold AA meetings(don't recall what night though).  This guy is also VERY familiar with the various areas and fish...wildlife...puget sound and so on.  He may have NOTHING to do with it...just throwing something out there.  This guy is very familiar with the areas...possibly even the area where the van was found...he is associated also with the puget sound anglers.  He is familiar with the cub scouts as well.  He takes youngsters fishing to help out.  He set tons of traps for a research project around the area...will find out where...I don't recall at the time.  His facebook page holds two quotes that are used among the AA community...but, anyone can use the quotes.  It is good to defend the other side of anyone that is brought up...you HAVE to look at all aspects...so, it is good for others to do that when someone is bringing up a person. 

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 04, 2010, 06:32:47 PM »

Hi all! Back from VACA! Will be posting some new stuff SOON!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 04, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »

Welcome back Kh!  How's the son and hubby?  Can't wait for you to weigh in on what everyone is thinking.  What say you?  By the by...the Aunt I MySpaced never got back to me.  I'll try FB soon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 11, 2010, 03:37:21 PM »

Well she still has not "popped up" or been seen anywhere......It has been 3 months and nothing. Why has she not been found or her body recovered? 

This case has died and if she and Azriel were killed, someone just got away with murder of a 7 year old boy and his mother. That doesn't make me happy at all.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 12, 2010, 01:17:40 PM »

I'm afraid you may be right TG.  I emailed the Aunt with no reply.  I hate to be nosey and this is totally out of charachter for me but I am going to try a relative of the aunt to get a message to her.  She must use her FB rather than MS.  Last login on MS was March with the mention of Shantina.  I'm so hoping that there are things quietly going on with this case.  But I do believe it's soon going to be a very cold case.  God Bless her and Az.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 12, 2010, 03:24:22 PM »

Azriel and Kyron Horman are the same age, both 7 year old boys...Azriel was missing and found drowned. It is assumed against all logic in my opinion he died because his mother was drunk and he somehow drowned in this inlet with a slow rising incoming tide to be found 12 miles away when his body washed ashore. Earlier that night we see on video from a store he is watching himself on the closed circut TV. lol he is kicking his feet, swinging his arms, just so full of life and being amused by the simplest of things. That life ended just a short time after we see him. That child is dead, gone forever.

Kyron is missing and has not been found yet. This little guy went missing from his school, just went poof is what it is said to have happened. We see pics of him earlier that morning, smiling with such pride along side of his red eyed frog project. There have been news conferences, public attention galore, donations and I am sure a million people hoping for his safe return, I am one of them. I want this child found alive, maybe because of poor little Azriel. A happy ending would be beyond glorious.

Why has it been ok for a boy to drown and the assumption made his mother did it because she had a history of drinking? Azriel a 7 year old child was found dead and the circumstances beg to be looked into further but it has been acceptable that is not?  Azriel death deserves complete justice. Since when is it ok for a child to be found dead and the case is closed because of an assumption of circumstances? If by chance Shantina is responsible and she disappeared into the night and didn't herself drown, don't we need to find her? If she committed murder or was responsible for her son to accidently drown, then doesn't she need to be held accountable? Azriel death needs to be investigated fully not closed on an assumption.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 28, 2010, 08:36:02 PM »

You are right TracyGirl
I do not have an explanation ..just my opinion that all law enforcment north of me is incompetent.
So sad..

This last little boy you mention ..right out of school.. is there a connection ?
reminds me of the little girl out of canada.

Anyway..
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: June 30, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »

So I guess this means that there is a death record for Shantina Smiley?!

1 Death Record Found for Shantina Smiley in WA... 

This is a Pipl search, didn't find it in the SSI

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 03, 2010, 01:44:43 AM »

Did they find her body? I have to be honest and say I haven't been to this thread since I wrote my last post. This case is still on my mind though. Are there any articles about this anywhere?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 03, 2010, 01:53:35 AM »

Did they find her body? I have to be honest and say I haven't been to this thread since I wrote my last post. This case is still on my mind though. Are there any articles about this anywhere?

I didnt find anything that she has been found. Has there been anything found of hers?  I thought a person has to be missing for a few years before they are determined to be dead? LE had said they are presuming she was dead, so did they do the death cert based on that? How sad, this poor woman and her son just died and no one seems to care, not her family, not her step family, not her fiance'. I think people on this thread cared more.  That breaks my heart. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 03, 2010, 02:47:53 AM »

That is sad.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 05, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »

Edward it is sad, especially when you consider all of the question left unanswered. LE dropped the ball on this case and then closed the book. Without a body I don't know how they can determine she also drowned. To me and many of us, it seemed like this whole case was controlled by Rob...If he did this, he will do it again and will be caught. Eventually it will be discovered what really happened to this poor woman and her sweet little boy.

Shantina and Azriel I make a promise to you,  I will never forget and I will never stop trying to figure out what happened that night. Someday the truth will be known....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.