April 30, 2024, 04:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210682 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »

difference between low and high tide in inches ?

I don't know that Edward.  Am looking for it on InSessions, cuz it was discussed there at some point.  Someone looked it up on a weather channel or something. 

What I've found reported is that the water level had reached seat level.  At question is whether that was seat cushion level or the top of the seats?  Also reported by the one who first saw the van was that it was 'nearly submerged'.  Which would indicate to me that the water level was as high as the top of the seats. 

Haven't found a pic yet of the van as LE actually first found it.  In the pic we've seen, the water had receded all the way back from the van. 

And then it was reported about 10am, high tide was at about 6 am.  So the van had to have been back-end in deeper water before LE even got there.

Here's one post at InSessions, talking about the level of tide.  Maybe you or someone else can make some sense of it!   

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=365616&page=35
03-26-2010, 03:35 PM   Post #1371

The question of how deeply the van was submerged has been playing and replaying in my mind. Common sense says pretty deep because of the 12 foot difference in tide, but the pictures I've seen just don't support it.

How good at math are you? We need a math expert to figure out if the van was submerged. Anyone versed in the Pythagorean theorem

According to the Google legend the beach looks to be about 100+ feet wide
(more at low tide)

Looking at this picture
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Nationwide-appeal-for-help-in-finding-missing-mom-and-son-87825797.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=1
and figuring out the degree of slope will add the hypotenuse.

The short leg is 12 feet
(rise of tide http://www.dairiki.org/tides/daily.php/oly/2010-03-13 )
and the van looks to be parked about half way from low tide to tree line (50 feet up) The van is what? 5 feet tall?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »

Another weird thing.. Ok a couple.. lol 

All involve .. Robb. 

It appears from what investigators say.. that Robb actually left before Shantina.  He supposedly left at 4:30, she supposedly left at 5. 

She supposedly calls Robb at 6:45 and says she is lost.  He is supposedly ahead of her on the road.  Why doesn't he just tell her to stay put and backtrack to where she was? 

Ok, Robb gets to her step-fathers house and when Shantina doesn't show up, they start looking for her around 10 pm or so.  Robb says that around 12 pm they quit and go to sleep for a couple of hours............. WTF??  Who does that when a loved one is missing?? 

His actions that night don't make a whole lot of sense either.

Where did he go to sleep? did he go back to his home or the step dads?

From what I recall, the step-father's house.  Cuz Robb says they got up and around daybreak they left again to search.  Then were called by LE around 10 am or so. 

When he did go back later that day, he didn't go home, he went to the home of the mom of his kids and babysat or some such.  Weird.  One would think he would have at least gone to his and Shantina's home to check and see if she had come back etc. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »

If the van was at all submerged there would be no evidence because it washed away.

Robb is a question mark in this case..
Just so many things that he said.

True!    And the van's windshield wasn't under, cuz there was still mud splattered up on it, and one can see where the windshield wipers had been used to clear the view after that. 

I agree Edward.. there's much in what Robb has said that creates more questions than it answers. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »

Not sure if this link has been posted in here yet, or not.  Just to be sure, here is the link to Shantina's Myspace pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=243140172

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:36 AM »

About the fiance, I would like to think that every awkward thing that he has typed on his webpage and every odd statement he has made on interviews are products of his public speaking awkwardness and of the emotional pain of loosing his girlfriend and stepson.

His webpage does seem more like an alibi carefully thought out and typed for the world to see than a webpage designed to keep people updated on the case. Last time I looked he had taken it down, not sure if it's back on.

Personally, if I were in the same situation he was that night and one of my dear ones was missing and my phone battery was dead, I would FIRST go to a 24 hour WalMart and buy a phone charger, in case my dear one called... and I would call home every 30 minutes or so, in case she got frustrated with the traffic and went back home.

He says he went back and forth from Olympia to Castle Rock that night, then he went to sleep for a few hours and then went to have brunch. Personally, I couldn't have slept that night, and only would sleep when exhausted the next day, maybe for an hour or two.

Of course, not everyone is the same or react to things the same way.

Finally, one thing that I have wondered about and nobody has discussed is RS's two children. The trip was a "family" thing. Why were the two children left somewhere else, and didn't go in the trip? Maybe they spent the weekend with the mother? I thought he had total custody? Maybe visitation?

On his statement (somewhere) I read he went back to "sit" with the two children after he left the Olympia area.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »

I think maybe I am following too many cases because I don't recall reading he went to brunch... Brunch??? Took a nap and got something to eat. Most of the families and loved ones go days without eating and sleeping.

I wonder if her going missing was a normal thing. Some people are like that, just get lost in what they are doing or are spontanious. Or I wonder if he was the jealous type? Maybe he stopped looking because he was upset, maybe thinking she was with another man?

I don't think I have every read a case like this. Nothing makes sense. Like a poster said, you think one thing but it doesn't connect with something else. I am truly thrown for a loop.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2010, 04:09:57 AM »

I know he said on his webpage that when he woke up he took a bite to eat, then went to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.

But, later he writes:

"We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. "

I figure that since the van was found at around 10:30am, that he was called right after, so breakfast must've been brunch. Though, I recall reading somewhere that he was called around 11:00am.

He then says: "The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows."

Why make the camera comment?

And the windows comment?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »

Very interesting.
I see it is not just me that is reading through this fellow and questioning actions surrounding the disapperance of this woman and her son.
Disclaimer:
That does not make him guilty of anything..
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2010, 12:55:53 PM »

I know he said on his webpage that when he woke up he took a bite to eat, then went to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.

But, later he writes:

"We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. "

I figure that since the van was found at around 10:30am, that he was called right after, so breakfast must've been brunch. Though, I recall reading somewhere that he was called around 11:00am.

He then says: "The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows."

Why make the camera comment?

And the windows comment?

Where are the links to these quotes?

2 4 1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »

Very interesting.
I see it is not just me that is reading through this fellow and questioning actions surrounding the disapperance of this woman and her son.
Disclaimer:

Not just you, Edward.  The more this guy talks, the more questions about himself he creates.  Am hoping that LE is just letting him rattle on and paying close attention to what he does and says.  There's a whole lot of weirdness about him, and the more I learn about him, the more I can see that Shantina *may have* been trying to ditch his <seemingly> controlling, jealous azz.  I wouldn't blame her a bit either. 

It does seem that the investigator's are looking at this a bit more closely, not simply taking it for granted that she got drunk and they both went into the water at high tide or such.  Cuz the investigator is questioning those items found on the beach and doesn't believe that they 'washed up' there. 

The weird thing for me is that supposedly the dogs they brought in were not able to track their scent anywhere off the beach.  So that tells me it likely wasn't either one pounding/banging on that house in the middle of the night.  And if not them, who??  why??  And where did Shantina go, except into the water?  Sigh. 

Could Az have slipped/fell into the water, Shantina tried to save him and couldn't, so in desperation she flung herself into the water as well?  I dunno.  And I dunno why I cannot see this as a murder/suicide but can see it as an accident/suicide.  Maybe I'm trying to give her too much credit.  I just have the gut feeling that there was foul play with a third party <or more> involved.  And I dunno who that might be.  I hope LE does not give up trying to think outside the box on this case. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »

The water in this area is protected for the most part.. there is no crashing waves and undertow currants to suck you out to sea from what I can see ... this is a inland water way.

The van was driving on a sand bar.. and when they drove in, the water was not high tide so they could get out and walk around, and most likely did. behind the van if you were to walk out there is a drop off.. but a person would have to walk out there and the weather and water is cold..very cold.

Nobody would want to walk out in that water. When the tide came in they had to be out of the van and walking..

So who was the friend she went to see ?? was that a male friend or female friend ??

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2010, 03:39:56 PM »

SusieQ, I've been following this case from the beginning.

Within two days he had set up a web page at http://www.robbsimmons.com in which he detailed what happened, according to him.

After Azriel was found, he took that page down.

Now that URL just has his directory with a few files. There are only two files (as of now, may change later) dated 2010, one of them a missing person flyer that someone made for him.

But... I got a copy of his old web page.

I learned to do that while following other cases. I found that many times people set their facebook, myspace, or other web pages to "private" or delete them when the case becomes public or people start questioning things.

Anyway, here's a copy of the web page as I found it at the beginning.

As many of you may have heard, my Fiancé’ Shantina “Kat” Smiley and her son Azriel James Carver are currently missing, in the Olympia Area.

The past 36 hours have been nerve racking, and full of fear pain and sorrow. I just want  my Fiancé’ and Azriel back home .  I want to marry her, and spend the rest of my days by her side.

The media has been putting out mixed stories.           

I am keeping updates via my facebook page, search for Robb Simmons. I have posted a lot of pictures of Shantina & Azriel

After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make.

So, I have no URL. I'm sure this page has been quoted in the beginning pages of this thread.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »

SusieQ, I've been following this case from the beginning.

Within two days he had set up a web page at http://www.robbsimmons.com in which he detailed what happened, according to him.

After Azriel was found, he took that page down.

Now that URL just has his directory with a few files. There are only two files (as of now, may change later) dated 2010, one of them a missing person flyer that someone made for him.

But... I got a copy of his old web page.

I learned to do that while following other cases. I found that many times people set their facebook, myspace, or other web pages to "private" or delete them when the case becomes public or people start questioning things.

Anyway, here's a copy of the web page as I found it at the beginning.

As many of you may have heard, my Fiancé’ Shantina “Kat” Smiley and her son Azriel James Carver are currently missing, in the Olympia Area.

The past 36 hours have been nerve racking, and full of fear pain and sorrow. I just want  my Fiancé’ and Azriel back home .  I want to marry her, and spend the rest of my days by her side.

The media has been putting out mixed stories.          

I am keeping updates via my facebook page, search for Robb Simmons. I have posted a lot of pictures of Shantina & Azriel

After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make.

So, I have no URL. I'm sure this page has been quoted in the beginning pages of this thread.

AT 4:15 when he said she called him twice, did he inform her his thing was about to wrap up? This to me is where it starts getting odd. Why didn't he say to her, lets go together? Why take two modes of transportation? Or at least follow one another.

So then at 6:45 she calls him, thinking he was done with this scoot thing and if he could grab the phone she forgot, but he had already left and couldn't do that. He was making a repair to his bike, 2 1/2 hours after he left? Where was he during this time? He headed out without directions 2 1/2 hours later still not at the place he wanted to be. His fiance thought he was at a scouting thing until 6:30 because he never mentioned it was about to wrap up
...hmmm anyone can guess what I am thinking could have happened or what he could have been up to? It may explain the over explaining he is doing and why she was frazzled and bought wine. Jsut a theory, not saying anything is fact.
Another thing strange? He would have passed her right? She was in Olympia and he was past that? He would have hit that same traffic? Maybe he cut cars since he was on the bike? Something just doesn't sound right.

So he heads off to step dads home, arrives there at 7:40 and she is not there ine hour and 10 minutes after he spoke to her on the phone and she found out he had left his scout thing early and was past her on the route to step dads. He waits until 9 and starts getting worried. Did he wait until 7:40 to get there so she would be there? I think it is only 10miles from the place he stopped to where he was heading.   

I need to go work out the rest with a pen and paper. His story falls apart I think because he was up to something which may have upset her. I think he is covering his tracks. Maybe he was cheating? Maybe he was doing something illegal, I don't know but something is stinky in the town hinky.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

Very interesting.
Disclaimer:

Not just you, Edward.  The more this guy talks, the more questions about himself he creates.  Am hoping that LE is just letting him rattle on and paying close attention to what he does and says.  There's a whole lot of weirdness about him, and the more I learn about him, the more I can see that Shantina *may have* been trying to ditch his <seemingly> controlling, jealous azz.  I wouldn't blame her a bit either. 

It does seem that the investigator's are looking at this a bit more closely, not simply taking it for granted that she got drunk and they both went into the water at high tide or such.  Cuz the investigator is questioning those items found on the beach and doesn't believe that they 'washed up' there. 

The weird thing for me is that supposedly the dogs they brought in were not able to track their scent anywhere off the beach.  So that tells me it likely wasn't either one pounding/banging on that house in the middle of the night.  And if not them, who??  why??  And where did Shantina go, except into the water?  Sigh. 

Could Az have slipped/fell into the water, Shantina tried to save him and couldn't, so in desperation she flung herself into the water as well?  I dunno.  And I dunno why I cannot see this as a murder/suicide but can see it as an accident/suicide.  Maybe I'm trying to give her too much credit.  I just have the gut feeling that there was foul play with a third party <or more> involved.  And I dunno who that might be.  I hope LE does not give up trying to think outside the box on this case. 

Why did she have 2 phones ?...I am confused

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

BG, just to toss a wrench into the confusion, lol...

First we hear from Robb that Shantina called him twice at 4:15p to say she was leaving.

However, LE says (in reports upthread) that Shantina left at about 5p.  (How they know this I do not know.  Perhaps from her phone records?)

Robb supposedly left at about 4:30p. 

If she did leave at 5p, that would have put Robb a half hour ahead of her on the road. 

His story keeps changing, so I dunno what to think anymore. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »

Why did she have 2 phones ?...I am confused

mymonkey, I don't think she had two phones.  She left her cell phone at home by accident or on purpose.  And then she had to stop at places along the way to find a phone to use.  Must have been a bit hard to find a pay phone in this day and age.  Which could be why at one point she went to a stranger's house to use their phone. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

Superior Court Case Summary

Court: Cowlitz Superior Ct
Case Number: 01-3-00376-8

Sub    Docket Date    Docket Code  Docket Description Misc Info
06-22-2001 $FFR  Filing Fee Received 110.00 
1  06-22-2001 PTDSS  Petition For Dissolution & Joinder 
2  06-25-2001 MT  Motion To Appoint Gdn Ad Litem 
3  06-25-2001 ORAPGL  Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem 
4  09-06-2001 RTGAL  Report Of Guardian Ad Litem 
5  10-12-2001 NTMTDK
ACTION  Note For Motion Docket
Dissolution 10-19-2001 
    ACTION  ***neither Parent Attended Class***   
-  10-18-2001 HCNTPA
 Continued: Plaintiff/pros Requested
10/19 Per Sternagel's Bl 10-26-2001 
    ACTION  Dissolution   
    ACTION  ** Neither Parent Attended Class **   
-  10-25-2001 HCNTPA
10/26/01 Per Sternagel Bl 11-02-2001DM 
    ACTION  Dissolution   
    ACTION  **neither Parent Attended Class**   
-  11-02-2001 RESHRG
 Uncontested Resolution Hearing
Ct Grants Dissolution Jjs/bl 
6  11-02-2001 FNFCL  Findings Of Fact&conclusions Of Law 
7  11-02-2001 DCD  Decree Of Dissolution 

I believe that this is okay to post being that this information has been in the news...I have a few more to post.  I also believe that I have found the boyfriend that had the protective order against him because of reported abuse toward Azriel.  I don't want to post it until I know for certain though.  Does anyone know what year this reported abuse took place?  If this is true...it will add an interesting twist to this story.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2010, 09:30:20 PM »

Case Number: 05-2-01175-1

1 07-01-2005 PTORPRT Pet Ord For Protection 
2  07-05-2005 TMORPRT
ACTION  Temp Ord For Protection
Hearing For Protection Order 07-18-2005DV 
3  07-18-2005 VR  Verification Re Svc Not Affected 
-  07-18-2005 MTHRG
 Motion Hearing
Ct Signs Reissuance Gbb/jc 08-01-2005DV 
    ACTION  2nd Hearing For Protection Ord   
4  07-18-2005 ORRTPO  Ord Reissuing Temp Protection Order 08-01-2005 
5  07-18-2005 ST  Statement Re Service Copies 
6  07-21-2005 RTS  Return Of Service 
7  07-22-2005 RTSNF  Return Of Service Not Found - Ccso 
-  08-01-2005 RESHRG
Ct Signs Prot Order Gbb/bl 
8  08-01-2005 ORPRT  Ord For Protection 
9  08-02-2005 SHRTS  Sheriff's Return Of Service 

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S08&casenumber=05-2-01175-1&searchtype=sName&token=6DD5A225E9D1D5D88B25E9B21FDD8D88&dt=57F8BAFD09F9CF4E7788C98CC75F4CDC

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2010, 09:33:25 PM »

5  10-12-2001 NTMTDK
Dissolution 10-19-2001 
-  10-18-2001 HCNTPA
    ACTION  Dissolution   
-  10-25-2001 HCNTPA
    ACTION  Dissolution   
-  11-02-2001 RESHRG

I believe that this is okay to post being that this information has been in the news...I have a few more to post.  I also believe that I have found the boyfriend that had the protective order against him because of reported abuse toward Azriel.  I don't want to post it until I know for certain though.  Does anyone know what year this reported abuse took place?  If this is true...it will add an interesting twist to this story.

this is under Shantina's name...and the post after that is under Azriel's name...

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »

5  10-12-2001 NTMTDK
Dissolution 10-19-2001 
-  10-18-2001 HCNTPA
    ACTION  Dissolution   
-  10-25-2001 HCNTPA
    ACTION  Dissolution   
-  11-02-2001 RESHRG

this is under Shantina's name...and the post after that is under Azriel's name...

You all have me sooooooo confused. I thought I had been following this case too.  I just don't see anything that strange about the boyfriend. He may be "strange" but he also has an alibi. Unless the stepfather is in on it too, or he hired someone to kill them. I don't believe either of those, so that leaves an accident, murder/suicide, or stranger abduction.
Do you know what that first case is about? I know what Gdn. Ad Litem is, but what is Petition for Dissolution and Joinder.
Azriel was 8 years old and even if he was born in 2001, this court case was June 2001 so he couldn't have been more than a couple of months old.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.