April 30, 2024, 04:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210679 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2010, 02:12:56 AM »

We can't send private messages on this forum. You can email klaas and she will forward it to me. or Wykes has my email, skye used to not sure if she still does.

Robb first said he spoke to Shantina for the last time at 4:10. He said she called him because she was leaving, he asked her to bring the phone charger. That was it.

Robb changed his story to say the last time he spoke to her was at about 6:45 when she pulled off the freeway because Azriel was hungry, the traffic was bad. He said she was in Olympia although she wasnt' quite sure where she was and she asked him to get him to get her cell phone because she left it behind.

those are the two versions of the same question but they lead us to different conclusions. Read everything he said in that second version...She was in Olympia, she didn't have her phone, she was lost....If we didn't know those things what would we have thought about this 4 hour adventure in Olympia? I don't want to put throughts in anyone's head.

I agree about the wine. I think we would have said she was going to meet someone and offer a bottle of wine as a gesture or she was taking it with her to her step families home.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:47 AM »

I forgot to include Robb had included he couldnt get the phone because he just so happened to leave early and was already on the road. He had mentioned he was making a minor repair to his bike.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2010, 02:27:30 AM »

I forgot to include Robb had included he couldnt get the phone because he just so happened to leave early and was already on the road. He had mentioned he was making a minor repair to his bike.

Okay, I want to think on it for a bit...to see what I would really think if certain information (from Robb) was not revealed.  Ok, thanks for telling me about the messaging...I was wondering why I couldn't find a button.  I just see people saying they have mail...lol.  I am just curious who B.S. is on her MS page...he is 30 and lives in Olympia...dad lives in Castle Rock...but I don't see him on other family members page.  Just curious what you thought...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2010, 02:47:23 AM »

Okay, I want to think on it for a bit...to see what I would really think if certain information (from Robb) was not revealed.  Ok, thanks for telling me about the messaging...I was wondering why I couldn't find a button.  I just see people saying they have mail...lol.  I am just curious who B.S. is on her MS page...he is 30 and lives in Olympia...dad lives in Castle Rock...but I don't see him on other family members page.  Just curious what you thought...

Think I found this person on my pay site, (it is for work purposes This site is only as good as the information they bring up. We use it to make sure a person doesn't have a record. ) it says he is married and lives south of the freeway, on the opposite side of the freeway to where she was that night. I don't see a criminal record. I don't know what to think about this person. Maybe he is the friend? How do you know his dad is in castle rock?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2010, 02:48:25 AM »

Oh my son just woke up I will be on tomorrow from work. Sorry. Goodnight everyone.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »

TG...I should have said that I was guessing on the dad living in Castle Rock from information that I found when I did a search.  The relatives come as L.S. (64) and M.S.(60)...I have Castle Rock, Lacey and Kelso.  I also did find a Thurston County court record for 1997, protective order permanent and three others court records...two being a defendant (04 and 07).  In the one it also links him to M.S.  L.S. has only one court record that I could find (Cowlitz County).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:47 PM »

Hello monkeys,

I'm having some difficulty keeping the details of this case straight.  I have some questions.

There was some mention of the fact that Rob couldn't use his phone because the charge had run out, but didn't he have Shatina's phone?

Does anyone know if the police are still looking for Shatina?  Or has the case been closed?  We haven't had any news reports lately right?
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2010, 02:30:20 PM »

I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this. RS deleted this so here is the link through the google cache. In it he talks abt stopping at a winery to do some wine tasting. And this was approximately the week he would later say she had "relapsed." This whole blog that he had up & had deleted was abt his excursionons into different areas of the region & it is a log of those adventures w/ detailed descriptions of these places. In addition, you can see one picture where Shantina is sitting at a table w/ pizza and beer on it & he is snapping photos of her eating. For someone who knew she had an alcohol problem, he doesn't seem to concerned abt taking her along for pizza w/ beer & for wine tasting. I wonder why he removed this blog. Something stinks.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UzrC6v5wK0IJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/our-first-motophoto-trip-to-portland-the-gorge/+/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3D%2Bsite:robbsimmons.wordpress.com%2Brobbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2010, 02:34:23 PM »

Hello monkeys,

I'm having some difficulty keeping the details of this case straight.  I have some questions.

There was some mention of the fact that Rob couldn't use his phone because the charge had run out, but didn't he have Shatina's phone?

Does anyone know if the police are still looking for Shatina?  Or has the case been closed?  We haven't had any news reports lately right?

The 2nd story told by Robb claims the last time he spoke to Shantina at 6:45 she asked him to pick up the phone as she left it at home. He told her he couldn't because he had already left and was on the road to Castle Rock but had stopped to do a minor repair to his bike. So to answer your question, no he claims he didn't have her phone or his phone charger to charge his "nearly dead" phone.

This is the only way we would assume she didn't have her phone on her. That and she used a pay phone and she used the phone at the Williams home. However, I know sometimes I don't get cell reception so that could explain why she used those phones.

I don't think the investigation is on going or so it seems. I have not heard of any prayer vigils, planned searches, press conferences, nothing. I find that odd. why isn't her family  searching for her? In the beginning we heard from her step sister, Azriels father, his girlfriend/wife
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »

This is word for word what robb simmons had on his website as a timeline. I saved a copy before it disappeared from the web forever:

"After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make."

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »

Hello monkeys,

You might like to read this article. At this point, the police seem to be following up on leads. They are no longer searching the water. It sounds like they have some questions and thinks someone out there has some answers.

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d2-Disappeared-without-a-trace-Shantina-Smiley-still-missing-fiance-holds-out-hope-shell-come-home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »

I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this. RS deleted this so here is the link through the google cache. In it he talks abt stopping at a winery to do some wine tasting. And this was approximately the week he would later say she had "relapsed." This whole blog that he had up & had deleted was abt his excursionons into different areas of the region & it is a log of those adventures w/ detailed descriptions of these places. In addition, you can see one picture where Shantina is sitting at a table w/ pizza and beer on it & he is snapping photos of her eating. For someone who knew she had an alcohol problem, he doesn't seem to concerned abt taking her along for pizza w/ beer & for wine tasting. I wonder why he removed this blog. Something stinks.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UzrC6v5wK0IJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/our-first-motophoto-trip-to-portland-the-gorge/+/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3D%2Bsite:robbsimmons.wordpress.com%2Brobbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I read this over at sky's site, I was hoping someone would bring this over here. I don't want to step on any toes.
This road trip I find intersting and not only because we see her drinking beer but because at this time she was supposed to be so freaked out at the thought of Robb passing blood and possibly, maybe having cancer and possibly, maybe dying, she fell off the wagon. He claims she was under extreme stress because of this possible, maybe life threatening illness he may have. I don't know, in the pics and according to the blogs they seemed to be having a nice time. Also, for someone who was passing blood, riding on a motorcyle for hundreds of miles, eating pizza and donuts, I am not sure he would be having that much fun.

It did say though that "I" tried the wine and not "we". But she was drinking a beer looking substance. It could have been a type of none alcohol version though. I do believe though that a person with a drinking problem is told to say away from that as it could lead to drinking the regular type.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »

Excellent stuff you are discussing.

So we see how he paints a picture and then tries to paint over the mistakes..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2010, 03:37:04 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZFw6V_FmQ

You tube video of the interview on ABC news. Robb Simmons tells of the last time she spoke to Shantina at 4:10

About 2 min in, he says he and his daugher and him got back...

Of course the next 55 seconds is about Robb

about the 3:00 mark he is asked about the last time he spoke to her. He says it was at 4:10, she said she was about to hit the road and asked if he needed anything. He tells her to grab the phone charger as he would need it. he says to her he will see her on the road. his thing wraps up at 4:30 and thinking she had already left, he heads out right behind her figuring he would see her on the road. His words, the last time I spoke to her was about ten minutes after 4....
At 4:15 he is asked about her stress level, being disoriented, problems with drinking. He begins to speak about his possible illness. He begins about a relaps she had last week. Says she had to go to a place to try to deal with the stress and drinking was it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2010, 03:39:42 PM »

Respecfully snipped from the above post.

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

Unless Robb doens't know what the words" The last time I spoke to her" means, either the first or the 2nd version is a flat out lie. Why the lie Robb? Why lie?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »

videos on this case. 2 interviews with Robb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6xwjXMruM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JldH1zZw5w&NR=1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2010, 04:00:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZFw6V_FmQ

You tube video of the interview on ABC news. Robb Simmons tells of the last time she spoke to Shantina at 4:10

About 2 min in, he says he and his daugher and him got back...

Of course the next 55 seconds is about Robb

about the 3:00 mark he is asked about the last time he spoke to her. He says it was at 4:10, she said she was about to hit the road and asked if he needed anything. He tells her to grab the phone charger as he would need it. he says to her he will see her on the road. his thing wraps up at 4:30 and thinking she had already left, he heads out right behind her figuring he would see her on the road. His words, the last time I spoke to her was about ten minutes after 4....
At 4:15 he is asked about her stress level, being disoriented, problems with drinking. He begins to speak about his possible illness. He begins about a relaps she had last week. Says she had to go to a place to try to deal with the stress and drinking was it.

This interview aired on March 17th.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »

The AP video I posted above states at this point her cell phone was left at home.They had interviewed Robb and it seems he is confirming that. I am going to assume the police checked this out and she didn't have her cell phone on her and that part of the story is correct. He may have found it at their home. This was on 3/16.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »

This is word for word what robb simmons had on his website as a timeline. I saved a copy before it disappeared from the web forever:

"After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make."

Can you recall when this was posted? Did you make note of it? I am trying to figure out when he changed his story aobut the last time he spoke to her and where the investigation was.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »

[/quote]

Can you recall when this was posted? Did you make note of it? I am trying to figure out when he changed his story aobut the last time he spoke to her and where the investigation was.

[/quote]

Absolutely I can. He posted it after they found the van...later that same day along w/ the flyer on the same site as a pdf file.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.