April 30, 2024, 09:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210815 times)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: April 22, 2010, 01:53:57 AM »

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitsapvelo/message/1

here he talks abt how quickly he can maneuver in the area:

"I had a real nice ride to Silverdale from West Bremerton (PSNS
Missouri gate), Jumped on the highway and cruised upt the keyport
exit, the up Silverdale Way to the Cheveron, about 15 miles, and done
in under 1.25 hours with no problems!"

You really must go over to
http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2187&sid=7094e54ac232a85a446a23029f1b1847

and check out what they have found on the web re: him

did you check out this, tracygirl? i mean the link. he is ALL over the place on that bike. and look at him bragging abt how quick he can get from point to point. there was time in there. plenty. i have kind of wondered if she was drugged--like on hallucinogens. he wanted to "catch up w/ her" on the road... i bet. wouldn't she want her phone? maybe he baited her somehow w/ the phone. like hid it and offered to bring it if she would meet him along the way....
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: April 22, 2010, 02:14:18 AM »

in fact, could it be that she really DID leave that phone behind, he was not supposed to be going w/ her (this was her time w/ Az & old friends, step family), but he offered to bring it to her if she would meet him in Olympia. maybe he lied to her and told her that her grandparents were worried & to call them. maybe he did bring HER phone but HE forgot HER charger, so he got there--they argued abt his not coming w/ her or something he found on the phone. maybe he wouldn't give her the phone or had destroyed. they were fighting. she knocked on the door of that house to call her grandparents b/c of something robb said abt them being worried--some plan he is putting into action. ???? just pure hypothetical.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2010, 11:55:41 AM »

Here's again the story of the Tacoma rapist. Not that it's related to Shantina's case, but listing it to consider in possible scenarios of things that could've happened.

http://tacoma.komonews.com/content/search-tacoma-rape-suspect

Here's his composite:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 22, 2010, 12:07:43 PM »

Charles Blair Wilt .. ex boyfriend of kat.. Lives in Castle Rock

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
- 11-01-2005 NOTE
ACTION Per Jail
2nd Deg Assault Of A Child 11-01-2005C
ACTION First Appearance

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2381&sid=f439a63704be57ab91739b9b0e801fc1

She may be one of these people that looked for abusive lovers.
This one abused a child..
Was it her son ?

According to Simmons, Smiley, who left her cellphone at home, called him about 6:45 to say her son was hungry and she was going to stop for food. She told him she was stuck in traffic and was driving off Interstate 5.
She called her grandfather about 10 p.m. from a house to say she was OK, but lost. She also said she'd been in an accident, but Simmons said when he saw the van it had just a little damage to a bumper.

Simmons drove to Castle Rock, expecting to meet her there about 10 p.m., but when she didn't appear he drove to Olympia and alerted the State Patrol.

So many things in this case.. So many questions..
Anyways I am discounting Robb and putting him on the back burner for the moment.
My first suspect is the male who has already attacked the boy.
Let me tell you why..

1. she left her cell phone at home...
There is not a woman in the world who would do this while traveling with a child. Unless there was an alterer motive. She left it there on purpose. Because she had intended in meeting somebody. With that thought she was deceiving and lied.
 Reason is she was not so sure about marriage to Robb, "second guessing" and she was wanting to visit her past.. This would be the male that had already hurt her son. She did meet with him and that is who she purchased the wine for. He attacked her, hit her. He being angry at the child and all the trouble it caused him in the court system, threw him into the water at some point.

2. She left the food because she was afraid that this male was coming for her. She falls down because she has been hit in the head prior to the restaurant.
She called her grandparents and was scared for her life and the life of her son.. She could not tell them of her encounter with this male because she had lied
This male finds her again. What happens after this ? It would appear that he commanders her vehicle.
The banging on the wall is him attacking her again.. she is a submissive victim.. She has been his victim before and suffers from a syndrome associated to being a victim.

3. Robb.. Cub Scout training.
    When you desire to become a scout leader the very first thing you do is fill out formas and sign documents that allows the BSA to do a full background check on you for the safety of children. That had to happen before he would receive training..
I have a great deal of experience in scouting and I know how this works.
With that I have to consider Robb a good guy with a twisted set of circumstances.

I am at work so I could post more but that is my reasoning..
Tell me what you think.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58:45 PM »

There is not a woman in the world who would do this while traveling with a child. Unless there was an alterer motive.

Edward, your scenario sounds plausible to me but I have to disagree with the above statement.  I'm a responsible parent but much to my own annoyance, I do forget my phone at home quite often.  It comes with having too many bags and purses and shuffling things around and being in a hurry.  And if I do have my phone, 25% of the time the battery is dead.  It's embarrassing to admit...it reflects badly on me...but it does happen.  Just my opinion. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »

Thanks DayOldDonuts, 
I can understand that people do forget at times on accident..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2010, 02:12:28 PM »

In the morning when I leave to take the kids to school, 50% of the time I will have my phone with me, 50% of the time it is on my nightstand. That darn phone, the smaller they make them the harder it seems to realize you don't have it with you! I think when you are leaving and are rushed it is easy to do.

I don't know about the whole scout thing but there has been scandal with some leaders so his being a scout leader does not make or break it for me.

On the Ron and Don radio show Robb stated when asked that it was not the same person she was speaking to as who hurt Azriel. It was someone else. I don't know though, that is just what he said.

Robb seems like the easiest to point at because so much of what he has said has been inconsistent. His story changes and I am not quite sure why that is. He seems like a very self centered and manipulative person. The focus has been really on him when he talks and what he says about her seems rather cold. Such as when he was saying just the other day about her "popping up somewhere". What?  Then I wonder about this memorial,  was it  more for his sake then for hers? because I can tell you this, if she is alive somewhere and she comes home and learns Robb held a memorial for her a month after she was reported missing? I would strongly guess she will not be happy about that. He did this for closure...Closure? How many families of missing people have held a memorial after a month? Even if the police are saying they have presumed her to be dead..who does this? Was it too painful for him? Did he need to move on and move away from the pain? She, he says is his soul mate, the person he wished to spend the rest of his life with, she is gone for a month and he needs closure? Her body has not been found and they don't really have any evidence to say she is dead, she is just missing.
I am also not sure if she would appreciate his talking about her past run in with alcohol. I heard him talking about this several times and although he would usually say, yea but I don't think it has anything to do with what happened, This was the lead topic on this case for a while. He was feeding the media frenzy. No longer were people asking what happened, they were talking about how she was a drunk. It easily explained away what happened. It gave everyone the answer to their question of why she was lost, oh she was drinking, I get it now.
Everything he has done and said has looked so suspicious to me. I don't know if he did this or has a strong opinion about what may have happened and is covering for what ever reason.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 22, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »

Very good points, TracyGirl.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: April 22, 2010, 02:48:15 PM »

Here's again the story of the Tacoma rapist. Not that it's related to Shantina's case, but listing it to consider in possible scenarios of things that could've happened.

http://tacoma.komonews.com/content/search-tacoma-rape-suspect

Here's his composite:

Thanks for posting this. So this rape happened 10 days after shantina disappeared. He hid in the backseat of the van came out and attacked her, forced her to drive to an area where he raped her. He then made her drive to another area to drop him off.

The similarities are the van,  an female alone at night. The woman was leaving from an residential area, so was Shantina when she left the Williams home. Could this person had followed her there and hid in her van? She is seen after leaving the Williams back at the store she had been to just prior, could he have not come out of hiding yet? Perhaps he didn't hide and was following her in a car? I have wondered about the front bumper and if someone hit her on purpose. Most woman don't realize to never get out of your vehicle at night if you are in an accident. You lock you doors and stay put or drive to a well lit area. Is this how the damage to the front end happen?
If this happened that night and he forced her to drive to the beach area, he then raped her does that explain everything? Could he have killed them or tied them up or whatever so they couldn't leave and went back to get them? He would set up the van and the items on the beach to make it look like they just drowned? But he takes them to another area and kills/dumps them.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: April 22, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »

He could have gotten into the van at various points.
All Kat had to do was leave the door unlocked.
He is number 4 for me in suspects "the Unknown"

Video surveillance at any one point could have picked up on him walking around..

Was the boy left in the van when Kat was in the restaurant ?
Did she forget food on purpose ? Hoping somebody would come to her aid ?

she was scared at the Williams .. but made no attempt to ask for help at that location and she also gets out of her car at the harbor store and looks through the window.. Is it possible that he got into the van at that location ??

There is no telling what time the van got to the waters edge and a bad guy like this one would leave the items for LE to find.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: April 22, 2010, 03:18:40 PM »

Charles Blair Wilt .. ex boyfriend of kat.. Lives in Castle Rock

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
- 11-01-2005 NOTE
ACTION Per Jail
2nd Deg Assault Of A Child 11-01-2005C
ACTION First Appearance

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2381&sid=f439a63704be57ab91739b9b0e801fc1

She may be one of these people that looked for abusive lovers.
This one abused a child..
Was it her son ?

According to Simmons, Smiley, who left her cellphone at home, called him about 6:45 to say her son was hungry and she was going to stop for food. She told him she was stuck in traffic and was driving off Interstate 5.
She called her grandfather about 10 p.m. from a house to say she was OK, but lost. She also said she'd been in an accident, but Simmons said when he saw the van it had just a little damage to a bumper.

Simmons drove to Castle Rock, expecting to meet her there about 10 p.m., but when she didn't appear he drove to Olympia and alerted the State Patrol.

So many things in this case.. So many questions..
Anyways I am discounting Robb and putting him on the back burner for the moment.
My first suspect is the male who has already attacked the boy.
Let me tell you why..

There is not a woman in the world who would do this while traveling with a child. Unless there was an alterer motive. She left it there on purpose. Because she had intended in meeting somebody. With that thought she was deceiving and lied.
 Reason is she was not so sure about marriage to Robb, "second guessing" and she was wanting to visit her past.. This would be the male that had already hurt her son. She did meet with him and that is who she purchased the wine for. He attacked her, hit her. He being angry at the child and all the trouble it caused him in the court system, threw him into the water at some point.

2. She left the food because she was afraid that this male was coming for her. She falls down because she has been hit in the head prior to the restaurant.
She called her grandparents and was scared for her life and the life of her son.. She could not tell them of her encounter with this male because she had lied
This male finds her again. What happens after this ? It would appear that he commanders her vehicle.
The banging on the wall is him attacking her again.. she is a submissive victim.. She has been his victim before and suffers from a syndrome associated to being a victim.

3. Robb.. Cub Scout training.
    When you desire to become a scout leader the very first thing you do is fill out formas and sign documents that allows the BSA to do a full background check on you for the safety of children. That had to happen before he would receive training..
I have a great deal of experience in scouting and I know how this works.
With that I have to consider Robb a good guy with a twisted set of circumstances.

I am at work so I could post more but that is my reasoning..
Tell me what you think.

I think the only problem w/ anything here is the issue of being a scout leader & the background check. Go to Smiley's myspace page. You will see that in the same troop both she & Robb are troop leaders. I would think they would have checked her out too, and so she wouldn't be one given the DUI & the domestic violence issues. I have also wondered why she wasn't in training as well. She writes abt her troop & there are pictures of her and her "family" and both she and Robb are in troop leader apparel.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: April 22, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

A couple of things wrong with my post. First, while at the williams she had said she was in an accident but it was minor and she was fine. So that bumper getting hit was from before the williams. That doesn't mean he or some stranger didn't follow her. The Williams said she looked like she  been crying. Something Robb said in one of the many interviews is she took really good care of the van. She was very careful with it. Maybe she was upset at the van's bumper getting dented. Usually when someone is hit by another person wouldn't they call that an accident? If you run into a pole or something is that often times refered to as an accident or you would just say, I hit a pole?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 22, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »

TracyGirl
 There are many forms of Leadership Scout training and I have been through many Adult leadership courses and safety training classes over aq long period of time. They were in the very first stages of scouting for young boys..It goes like this,  Tigers..Cubs..Weblos...Boy Scouts.. after 14 is Venture Crew or Pioneer 
 How long were they in scouting ? It was said they were a scouting family..
Her having a DUI would not be a concern of BSA NATIONAL unless she was a driver. The domestic violence was not caused by her, she or her son would be victim so that would not count against her.
What BSA is looking for is a culprit of violent or sexual attacks on children. BSA is extreme serious on that subject these days.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: April 22, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »

FYI only, Edward I didn't post about the scouts that was another poster.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: April 22, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

oakey dokey.. well I can't go back and amend it.. sorry
just me speed reading and posting at work.. busy day.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: April 22, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »

About the rapist, maybe she was followed and she was aware of it.

He maybe caught up with her after the Williams visit? Maybe she turned away from the Highway as she was pointed to because she was being followed?

Just speculation, but possible.

About her phone, we assume that she "forgot it." What if her phone was hidden from her, on purpose. You know, no cellphone - no tower pinpoint/trace later on.

I personally make a checklist of things to do and bring whenever I go on a trip that takes more than one hour. Cell phone is at the top of the list.

What if the charger was also left on purpose?

I mentally have placed myself in these people's positions, and if it had been me and a dear member of my family were missing... I would have run to the nearest Walmart and bought a phone charger the minute he started "worrying", about 9:00pm or so - in case she were to call, like she supposedly had called at 6:45pm.

One cell out of usage until the next morning, and the other "forgotten" is too much of a coincidence, to me.

I also wonder how many calls he made to her cell phone or their home's landline that night and morning... in case she got frustrated and went home.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: April 22, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

Itaryl Moosee
Both of your points are plausable.
jmho
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: April 22, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »

The phone records would yield some answers. They would verify RS's statements at least to the number and times of calls.

Of course, there's no way to confirm that what was supposedly discussed, according to him, was true.

The step father's calls records would be handy too, as to see if Robb and the step father talked before. I would figure that if they had talked or visited before, that Shantina had no use to give him the address, as he claims, because he would already have known it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: April 24, 2010, 12:17:34 AM »

Great discussions!   

I find myself backing up to when that one guy was facing charges in court.  Am looking for what has been reported on that. 

Just off the top of my head tho, was the only other witness Shantina's mom?  And then... she supposedly commits suicide?  And then... that guy's charges were dropped due to lack of witnesses against him?  Is that the way it went or is my imagination working overtime?   

If this is the way all that went.. then ... ermmmm.. sounds very suspicious to me. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 24, 2010, 02:14:36 AM »

Wyks, that thought sparked in my head before, but what made it go away was that I looked for a motive and I just couldn't find one.

I mean, if he offed the mother, he did it to silence her... motive.

He wouldn't have a reason to harm Shantina after so long, unless she threatened to go public with what she knew. But, there is nothing to point to that... no suspicious emails, or letters, or calls.

But, odder things have happened in the past, so nothing should be ruled out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.