April 30, 2024, 12:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210887 times)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: April 30, 2010, 04:43:34 AM »

uh oh, that fb link is not going to work. lemme try again:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10150133110780096&ref=search&sid=542753550.2427264510..1&v=info#!/group.php?gid=10150133110780096&v=wall&ref=search
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: April 30, 2010, 05:24:55 AM »

more from RS on the fb pray for shantina page
" Week 4: No news on Shantina. For us, the days are flying by, yet they are also dragging on. Went down to the scene friday, first time since the monday after. It seems more and more confusing, with only theory and speculation. I still do not subscribe to the theory that she drove down there, but then again thereis the possibility, but I feel it is slim. I miss her every minute of everyday. I still roll over in the morning to hold her in my arms."
4/12 1:17am

"Just to let you all know I am still hoping she show up, preferably alive, and that she can come back home to us. Had another medical test, the media liked to chop up word for drama saying I had cancer, nope none there, all is good! Just wish Shantina and Azriel were here to share the news!"
4/7 12:11am
(oh this guy makes me ill. it was a hemorrhoid you arrogant jerk. it's like one several hundred thousand or more that have blood in their stool & its cancer. you been riding a bike all over the place and you way a ton. of course its your bung hole bleeding. what a drama queen. i don't remember the media mincing words--i heard you loud and clear on camera.   )

" The Sheriff's will be running the boat along the coastlines this week. We had a storm blow through this week. Lets just keep hope, faith and prayers, that in any case she turns up alive."
3/31 7:59

"I am still keeping the faith we get some good news!"
3/31 12:05am

"Brinnon Community Church is located in Brinnon, about a mile up the road going to Doswalips about 1 mile up."
3/29 11:00pm -- (yet more evidence of how good he is w/ directions and locations in this region

GET THIS:
" The Memorial Service for Shantina will be held at the Brinnon Community Church on April 17th at 1pm"
On March **27** @ 8:27pm this guy has already SET A DATE FOR HER MEMORIAL!!!! And then after this he goes on and on abt hoping she will just show up. 
(one of the comments to this post by him is "what, have you *found* her" maybe just maybe he does not need to b/c he knows)

here is someone on there claiming to be Shantina's grandma & Az's great grandma saying on March 20 @ 8:17: "From Grandma I wish you were here so I could wrap my arms around and your Mother and never let you go, I LOVE YOU AND MOM! Rest in peace my precious Grandkids you are in a better place now." hmm i have my doubts about this too. visited her profile page & no photo. all activity seems to be erased from wall except the last 2 entries. hmmm. noting the time of the post, too, and comparing it with others....

He posts some pics of Shantina on 3/19 @ 2pm.

Azriel was confirmed to be the body on the 18th. nothing from Robb between the time the group is started on the 16th & March 27th except 3 pics of Shantina w/out Azriel in them on the 19th. everything this man says is hugely odd.

OK: here is the info on Chelsea Wood:

""It's almost like she vanished out of thin air," said stepsister Chelsie Woodard, 32, of Castle Rock, whose father used to be married to Smiley's mother."
"Her stepsister said everyone in the family thinks something different about what happened to Smiley, because so little information about her disappearance has surfaced.

Woodard was looking forward to Smiley's arrival with her son, Azriel Carver, around 7:30 or 8 p.m. Saturday evening. They were going to spend the night at her house and get more thoroughly re-acquainted after a few years of being out of touch while they lived in different parts of the country.

But Smiley and Azriel never showed up."

THIS SIMPLY DOES NOT SQUARE W/ the INFO GIVEN BY RS. DOESN'T. JUST DOES NOT. 

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: April 30, 2010, 05:36:07 AM »

And Tracy Girl, have you seen this one?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d2-Disappeared-without-a-trace-Shantina-Smiley-still-missing-fiance-talks-about-misconceptions

some quotes from it:
(well this answers your question, TG--if you trust RS. i get more the feeling abt his clearing up these misconceptions that he is rather just laying all her dirty laundry on the table under the guise of 'kindness' and clearing things up--see what you think)
"Shantina loved her son, Simmons said, and would do anything for him. She completed a treatment program to stop drinking, and participated in Alcoholics Anonymous."
"When she went to Winter Camp with the scouts she slept on the floor with the kids instead of going home like a lot of the other parents did," Simmons said." (I am thinking: HELLO? She was a troop leader. She *couldn't* go home. What is he trying to make her status in the troop seem diminished b/c he is also a leader?)
""She has tattoos and people seem criticize and pass judgment on people”, Simmons said. "They are quick to come to conclusions and to judge without getting all the facts. Yes, she has tattoos but they're tastefully done."" (uh, i didn't really know that until his highness pointed it out)
Despite the fact Shantina was a recovering alcoholic, had fallen off the wagon earlier in the week, was seen purchasing wine the night she went missing, had tripped and fallen in the store parking lot, and that a half-full bottle of wine was found with other items belonging to Shantina and Azriel along the shoreline days after they went missing, Simmons doesn't believe Shantina would drink and drive.

"My parents gave us the van for trips and Shantina was very appreciative and careful with the van. If she wanted to smoke a cigarette, she'd get out of the van. She would never put Azriel in danger like that. It's just not her," he said. (so he manages to expose that she smokes cigarettes on top of everything. yeah. real nice job **cleaning** up her image for her)

"I knew she came with baggage when we got together, we discussed all the issues up front. I love her," Simmons said. "To me she's a beautiful person inside and out. Everyone comes with baggage. We were willing to let go of the past and plan a future together." (oh yeah, what abt yours robb?)

" "I don't believe that past performance dictates who a person is today or who they'll be in the future, provided that they are given the opportunity to be successful. She was offered many opportunities, in our two and a half years together, and she was successful at what she did on her own merits," he said." (code for: her life was good w/ me. i was the occasion for her having opportunity to succeed "on her own".)
PEACHY.

AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: April 30, 2010, 10:20:52 AM »

What good is this obsessive assault and stalking of Robb Simmons?

Is he a POI? Did I miss something?

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 30, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »

You must be missing something..Does LE consider him a POI ?? I have no idea, maybe they should ?
What is your agenda ?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 30, 2010, 01:26:19 PM »

Thank you for answering the questions about the 12 step program. I am not sure why, but I think this may have something to do with what was going on that night. In emailing with the family member I can see there was still built up resentment and trust issues with Shantina and her family. It makes sense she wanted to reconnect and resolve some of this. But I just don't understand why she would want to if she was "off the wagon" or having difficulties staying sober. Seems to me she would have wanted to change her plans. Those that are involved with this program, does it make sense she would procede with step #9 while suffering a relaps? OR would it be common if she was having issues that was endangering her sobriety to face them and try to recover? Sorry I am not familiar with AA. 

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: April 30, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »

Thank you for answering the questions about the 12 step program. I am not sure why, but I think this may have something to do with what was going on that night. In emailing with the family member I can see there was still built up resentment and trust issues with Shantina and her family. It makes sense she wanted to reconnect and resolve some of this. But I just don't understand why she would want to if she was "off the wagon" or having difficulties staying sober. Seems to me she would have wanted to change her plans. Those that are involved with this program, does it make sense she would procede with step #9 while suffering a relaps? OR would it be common if she was having issues that was endangering her sobriety to face them and try to recover? Sorry I am not familiar with AA. 

btw: did you read the post i put up for you last night? tracygirl? in one interview robb expressly states that shantina had "completed treatment" and was in "AA"
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: April 30, 2010, 05:58:30 PM »

You must be missing something..Does LE consider him a POI ?? I have no idea, maybe they should ?
What is your agenda ?

yeah. have fun w/ that, edward. i am not entering a debate abt the whole history of the case and everything we have researched and why we hold the opinions we do. sounds more like baiting to argue than a real question to me. anyway--we hold opinions here. we are simply looking into the world of shantina. and with that i am out of that "debate" 
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: April 30, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »

What is your agenda ?

yeah. have fun w/ that, edward. i am not entering a debate abt the whole history of the case and everything we have researched and why we hold the opinions we do. sounds more like baiting to argue than a real question to me. anyway--we hold opinions here. we are simply looking into the world of shantina. and with that i am out of that "debate" 

Answering your questions about "What good is this obsessive assault and stalking of Robb Simmons? Is he a POI? Did I miss something?" -

Besides the fact he should be investigated on the basis that he was someone close to her and they are often questioned and suspected.... He has a sketchy timeline/alibi for that night. The timeline of his travels doesn't add up - between the scouts meeting ending early, getting his bike fixed, taking a while to get to her stepfathers.. the time doesn't seem to add up right.. His cell phone was conveniently dead/off (no GPS tracking) and the only time his whereabouts can be coroborated is when he was with the stepfather or getting his bike repaired. The theory he had about her disappearance and his internet self-diagnosed cancer that turned out to be nothing sounds fishy or the picture he painted of her being a drunk... His evolving stories about that night and when he talked to her doesn't help things.

His actions since then have been odd: splitting up the ashes of a boy that isn't his son, waiting maybe only a month to hold a memorial for a woman who hasn't been found or declared dead, and some of his statements. (Pretty quick to move on from a missing woman who he was supposedly engaged to.)

It could have been anyone (or even her own actions) that night.. Robb, her ex husband, another person she knew, or a random unknown person. But to not scrutinize the suspicious actions of Robb, would be careless. He is scrutinized the most here because of his own actions and words. Just as her ex husband has been brought up too. (however there is less information to find on him.. therefore less to scrutinize)

He has not been declared a POI, how often are people declared POI right away and are they off-limits to discuss at great length until then? It would be a mighty boring forum without the discussion of possible POIs.. Considering this case only has 36 pages (unlike some cases that have an unbelievable amount of pages) and not all about him, I don't think he's being obsessively discussed.

Sorry to ramble and if anything I said is inaccurate. Sometimes from reading so many different cases and posts I will mis-remember something. Appreciate all the information and ideas discussed here.. even if I don't often post.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: April 30, 2010, 07:20:13 PM »

Rachel Grimmer said she and her husband heard loud pounding on the side of their home, which prompted the search to continue.

A set up ?...
The culprit "unknown" bangs on the home .. ? His scent unknown to dogs and police..
         Kat and the boy knowhere near it. They had already been moved. That boy never floated to the location from where the van was found.

The wine.... hmm
Just cheap table wine.. half gone
All of this is part of a setup.. "A show" Just for all of us to watch..
The culprit is watching and laughing.. A sociopath who believes he has outsmarted investigators ans leaves no trace.. but there is a trace. He has not even noticed it through his arrogance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 30, 2010, 07:22:57 PM »

This is a curious case and IMO, EVERYONE should be looked at especially Robb Simmons.  Not sure how you equate that to stalking though.  Nobody should be stalked but researching a case and posting ones thoughts here is not stalking.  Reading Robb's online sites is not stalking. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 30, 2010, 07:24:18 PM »

Very good observations Samantha .. So True.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 30, 2010, 07:54:46 PM »

On the van windshield are stickers that look like military stickers to get onto a base.
She was barrowing this van.. It belonged to Robb ?
Is he military ?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 30, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »

This boys floating dead body made all kinds of left and right turns that ended with his body being found 15 miles away..
Amazing...

Even more amazing is a detective said he thought it was possible for this to happen..
How many more bodies have they seen do this over the years ??
I have not found any such past cases reported in the news media ..
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: April 30, 2010, 09:04:31 PM »

This boys floating dead body made all kinds of left and right turns that ended with his body being found 15 miles away..
Amazing...

Even more amazing is a detective said he thought it was possible for this to happen..
How many more bodies have they seen do this over the years ??
I have not found any such past cases reported in the news media ..

EDWARD! I just discovered what RS's *REAL* job is!!!! He works in a ship yard for the NAVY in Puget Sound @ Bemerton. Yes lord. Why has this been hitherto unknown? 

A) Silverdale B)Bemerton (or his work) C)Where Azriel was found. D)the city of Olympia E)where the van was found

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Silverdale,+WA&daddr=Bremerton,+WA+to:fox+island,+wa+to:Olympia,+WA+to:Budd+Inlet,+WA&geocode=FXv_1gIdKtOv-CnzVVhbAyWQVDH41Sg9Vyqmgw%3BFWHc1QIdL3iw-A%3BFR4A0QIdZtSw-Cm5l1hQ86uRVDG-SknQKBxTeg%3BFbK9zQIdKa-s-ClpVSiuwcmRVDGDG4jil2EUTw%3B&gl=us&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=46.88968,-119.97014&sspn=4.384844,10.821533&ie=UTF8&ll=47.213971,-122.643127&spn=1.089542,2.705383&z=9

I am getting all my "crap" together & will put it all in some perspective. If I can't get it all done in the next little while--well, it may take a couple days. But I am on it.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: April 30, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »

On the van windshield are stickers that look like military stickers to get onto a base.
She was barrowing this van.. It belonged to Robb ?
Is he military ?

OMG. I CANNOT believe I am doing this while you are thinking this! beyond me! WOW! 
He IS NAVY. PUGET SOUND NAVY. !!!!!!!!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: April 30, 2010, 09:13:19 PM »

All of the info we have on him suggests he is retired. BUT NO HE IS NOT. HE HAS A CONTRACT W/ THE NAVY RIGHT NOW AND WORKS PUGET SOUND.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: April 30, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

What is your agenda ?

Answering your questions about "What good is this obsessive assault and stalking of Robb Simmons? Is he a POI? Did I miss something?" -

Besides the fact he should be investigated on the basis that he was someone close to her and they are often questioned and suspected.... He has a sketchy timeline/alibi for that night. The timeline of his travels doesn't add up - between the scouts meeting ending early, getting his bike fixed, taking a while to get to her stepfathers.. the time doesn't seem to add up right.. His cell phone was conveniently dead/off (no GPS tracking) and the only time his whereabouts can be coroborated is when he was with the stepfather or getting his bike repaired. The theory he had about her disappearance and his internet self-diagnosed cancer that turned out to be nothing sounds fishy or the picture he painted of her being a drunk... His evolving stories about that night and when he talked to her doesn't help things.

His actions since then have been odd: splitting up the ashes of a boy that isn't his son, waiting maybe only a month to hold a memorial for a woman who hasn't been found or declared dead, and some of his statements. (Pretty quick to move on from a missing woman who he was supposedly engaged to.)

It could have been anyone (or even her own actions) that night.. Robb, her ex husband, another person she knew, or a random unknown person. But to not scrutinize the suspicious actions of Robb, would be careless. He is scrutinized the most here because of his own actions and words. Just as her ex husband has been brought up too. (however there is less information to find on him.. therefore less to scrutinize)

He has not been declared a POI, how often are people declared POI right away and are they off-limits to discuss at great length until then? It would be a mighty boring forum without the discussion of possible POIs.. Considering this case only has 36 pages (unlike some cases that have an unbelievable amount of pages) and not all about him, I don't think he's being obsessively discussed.

Sorry to ramble and if anything I said is inaccurate. Sometimes from reading so many different cases and posts I will mis-remember something. Appreciate all the information and ideas discussed here.. even if I don't often post.

GOOD ANSWER SAMANTHA! Well Put!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: April 30, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »

Wow Kh, great find!  How'd you find out Robb has a contract with the Navy, and working Puget Sound?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 30, 2010, 09:58:47 PM »

There's much I could say in response to this, but am gonna try to be nice.  Just wondering why the only times you post in this case here is in re to what you think we are doing wrong?  Why not contribute something helpful and positive?  I've seen some of your posts at WS, helpful pics of the van on the beach, which would likely interest many here as well.  No need to be cranky with us.  We all have our moments and our moods, but there's no need to be negative toward other monkeys who are just trying their hardest to understand this case.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.