April 24, 2024, 07:18:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING AVATARS! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 23534 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2010, 12:24:57 AM »

Thank you so much CBB, my boys will like this one. Sniff, Sniff my oldest one is graduating tomorrow....sigh....where have the years gone?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2010, 11:32:35 PM »

I forgot to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!

and you are WELCOME SO MUCH!!!  Cheers!!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »

Thank you so much CBB, my boys will like this one. Sniff, Sniff my oldest one is graduating tomorrow....sigh....where have the years gone?

I'm glad they'll like it darla! 

I don't know where years go, but like you, I'd like to be able to slow them down! HUGS!!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »

CBB,

Did you the clever little The Dust Monkey?   

The Lit' Dust Monkey cleaned the house today including the windows!

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2010, 05:50:19 PM »

CNN

Excusie me sorry, my question, please, was the little cleaver Dust Monkey your creation?
So oooo cute.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »

CNN

Excusie me sorry, my question, please, was the little cleaver Dust Monkey your creation?
So oooo cute.

No, it wasn't but I agree that it's cute!   

Good to see you Seahorse!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »

Hi CBB Dahlink.......would you do me the honors of dressing me up for the 4th of July when you have time?  No rush, my avis are on page 4 of this thread if you need them.  I hope you are doing well and that your son is doing well too. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2010, 01:53:03 AM »

Hi CBB Dahlink.......would you do me the honors of dressing me up for the 4th of July when you have time?  No rush, my avis are on page 4 of this thread if you need them.  I hope you are doing well and that your son is doing well too. 

Hey Sweetie! Sure thing! I'd love to! Thanks for the well wishes, Mission! I suppose I should start a thread for the 4th. I'll post yours here first so check back!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2010, 02:08:34 AM »

Hey CBB  Hope things are getting better in your neck of the woods.  When and if you have time could you fix me up with a 4th of July avi. Pretty please with sugar on top. Make that a triple fudge chocolate cake.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2010, 05:25:48 PM »

Hi CBB!  I know nobody sees me much, as I still mostly lurk in Casey's threads, and am here almost daily, but with the new Joran developments, I thought I would seek out a new outfit  (Praying for final justice for Natalee! and of course this other poor young girl!) .  It's been awhile since I've had a new outfit.   I still like the whole  candle thing, but whatever else you'd like to do is fine with me.   When you have time, of course

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2010, 07:26:16 PM »

CBB,
I guess my Easter eggs have become passe by now.  So when you have time, can you make me a sort of all purpose summer one?  Love flowers. 

No rush or anything. . . just as you want to or feel inspired or whatever.  I always like what you do so much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2010, 02:56:26 AM »

Mission? I've had this made a few days but since the avis have been turned off for now, I'm just getting around to posting it! I thought we'd bring out your other monkey for the 4th! Would this be alright, Dahlink?  (monkey wink)!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/Mission2.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2010, 03:00:06 AM »

Green Eyes, Dihannah, and Anna!

I see your requests and would love to make avis for you!! (Monkey jumping jacks!) Check back and hopefully, we'll be able to get dressed again soon! Very Happy
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2010, 03:22:24 AM »

Green Eyes, Dihannah, and Anna!

I see your requests and would love to make avis for you!! (Monkey jumping jacks!) Check back and hopefully, we'll be able to get dressed again soon! Very Happy
Thanks CBB  ( Monkey kisses)  It is worth not having avis to see jaron get whats coming to him. Justice for Natalee and Stephnay. (monkey angel)

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2010, 09:48:04 AM »

Mission? I've had this made a few days but since the avis have been turned off for now, I'm just getting around to posting it! I thought we'd bring out your other monkey for the 4th! Would this be alright, Dahlink?  (monkey wink)!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/Mission2.gif
CBB you are the best!  I love it!!!!  Thank you sooooo much, can't wait to show it off. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2010, 06:48:33 PM »

Hi CBB..   its been a while since I have been on.  Are we still using av's???  I am certainly out dated right now.... At least I hope mine doesn't indicate weather to come.   I had a tough March and April.  I am recovering from my 3rd cardiac event.  Rehab is going well.  I do have some other issues and several Drs. appointments coming up.  Just trying to stay with the "in thing" here.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2010, 03:50:46 AM »

Hi CBB..   its been a while since I have been on.  Are we still using av's???  I am certainly out dated right now.... At least I hope mine doesn't indicate weather to come.   I had a tough March and April.  I am recovering from my 3rd cardiac event.  Rehab is going well.  I do have some other issues and several Drs. appointments coming up.  Just trying to stay with the "in thing" here.

Great Owl! I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been well! Are you OK now? I'm relieved that rehab is going well, but please let me know how you're doing! {{HUGS!}}

As far as the avis......... yes, we still have avatars. With the breaking news in Natalee's case, there's a lot of members and guests online here and the avatars had to be turned off so the server would behave better. Even with that, it's been spotty. They're working on it, and hopefully, we'll be dressed again soon. You need a 4th of July one! I'll make it and post it here. That way, when you and the forum are ready, you'll have it, OK?  Please take care of yourself! You should stop by Nat's thread if you haven't. Lots of us original Natalee monkeys have come home to roost with the news and it's so good to see them all! They'd love to see you too! Check Back!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2010, 09:20:24 AM »

Thank you for the kind thoughts.  I will be popping in and out of many threads to see how others are.  I am fine right now.  I would appreciate it greatly if they would stop sticking needles in me, but beyond that everything is returning to normal.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »

Great Owl? I'm posting yours here as well as in the 4th of July thread that I started after the avis were turned back on.

GREEN EYES, and ANNA? Yours are on that thread (click link in my signature line)!

DIHANNAH? I'm working on yours! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/great-owl4.gif

Hope you're feeling well, Great Owl! 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2010, 01:17:22 PM »

CBB you are the best!  I love it!!!!  Thank you sooooo much, can't wait to show it off. 

Hi, hope you won't mind me peeping!  I love the star in the Monkey's hand, very jazzy, nice touch.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.