May 29, 2024, 04:03:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING AVATARS! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 23795 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »

Hi CBB when you get time can you dress me for Spring - no hurry seeing as Easter isn't even here yet.  I have posted the monkeys in case you need them.  I love the girls you used in my Christmas and Valentine Avi's those are so cute, maybe something along those lines? Not sure what you have in mind but whatever it is it will be "dahling".  Thanks CBB - have a great day!  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »

Hi CBB

Just stopping bye to see how you are doing. And to tell you, you have nanners. Thanks

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2010, 01:59:02 AM »

Hi CBB when you get time can you dress me for Spring - no hurry seeing as Easter isn't even here yet.  I have posted the monkeys in case you need them.  I love the girls you used in my Christmas and Valentine Avi's those are so cute, maybe something along those lines? Not sure what you have in mind but whatever it is it will be "dahling".  Thanks CBB - have a great day!  an angelic monkey

Sure thing, mission! I like the girls too. Let me see what I can come with!  Check back!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2010, 04:20:16 PM »

CBB The pest who doesn't know how to put up her own avatar is back.  I love both, but the second one with the blue and pink bows (Noah and Sophia, you know) is the one I'd like.  Could you, would you?  Thanks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2010, 03:24:46 PM »

Hello CBB, can I please ask if you could do my avi up for Autism Awareness month? My little monkey can take a break for a little bit if that is easier for you. I was sort of thinking something that inspires acceptance, hope and awareness. Maybe something like a group of kids playing together, with a rainbow behind them and then something about April is autism awareness? I bet your wishing I could just do this myself? I hope not, sorry if I am being a bother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2010, 09:30:03 AM »

Hello CBB, can I please ask if you could do my avi up for Autism Awareness month? My little monkey can take a break for a little bit if that is easier for you. I was sort of thinking something that inspires acceptance, hope and awareness. Maybe something like a group of kids playing together, with a rainbow behind them and then something about April is autism awareness? I bet your wishing I could just do this myself? I hope not, sorry if I am being a bother.

Tracygirl - CBB has been swamped with real life stuff and probably hasn't seen your request.  Bearly just pointed it out to me this morning so I thought I'd throw out a couple of Autism avatars you can use.  I don't have your original avatar so I can't do anything with that.  I'll see if I can do something fancier later today.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_month.gif

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_logo.gif

And a tiny one for your signature line if you want:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_logoSM.gif
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas I appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. I will use the top one, no problem.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »

Tracygirl - CBB has been swamped with real life stuff and probably hasn't seen your request.  Bearly just pointed it out to me this morning so I thought I'd throw out a couple of Autism avatars you can use.  I don't have your original avatar so I can't do anything with that.  I'll see if I can do something fancier later today.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_month.gif

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_logo.gif

And a tiny one for your signature line if you want:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/autism_awareness_logoSM.gif

Ohhhh, you are good, Klaas! Not only have I been no help, but you're there to rescue me, too!! 

Tracygirl? You look Mahvelous!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2010, 03:26:02 AM »

Sure thing, mission! I like the girls too. Let me see what I can come with!  Check back!

Well...........? I told you to check back!  Seriously, I'm so very sorry it has taken me this long to respond!! Please forgive me! Here you go hon, it's done now, and again, I'm so very sorry!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/missionspring.gif
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »

Thanks CBB and Klaas--Noah and Sophia look lovely.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2010, 10:55:27 AM »

Well...........? I told you to check back!  Seriously, I'm so very sorry it has taken me this long to respond!! Please forgive me! Here you go hon, it's done now, and again, I'm so very sorry!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/missionspring.gif
No need to be sorry CBB you could have gone another 2 weeks and it would have been fine by me - I am never in a hurry, as a matter of fact I am always late for everything  .  I absolutely love my new avi - gosh darn adorable!!!!!!  Thank you CBB you are the bomb.  I hope all is well with you and I hope your son is coming along ok. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2010, 01:37:58 AM »

CBB, it is good to see your face in the place.  I hope KuBear is feeling better and you are getting some rest yourself.  I love the work you have done in here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »

CBB, I think I missed your Birthday!   

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:27:11 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2010, 07:33:58 AM »

Hope you don't mind but I took a few chocolates that Bearly left for you. They are delish.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

You all are a riot! The reason you think you forgot my birthday is because it was on Easter last year. I'm not quite a year older yet, but Thank you so much for my EARLY birthday wishes!      
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2010, 12:05:53 AM »

Hi CBB

I have missed ya.

Hey ... when you have time please change Ducky and I back to our original selves as we appear in my signature line.

You are an ...

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 01:51:56 AM »

You all are a riot! The reason you think you forgot my birthday is because it was on Easter last year. I'm not quite a year older yet, but Thank you so much for my EARLY birthday wishes!      

I knew it was near mine, but I could not remember how close.  You are an Aries, right?  Oh, my wishes are belated from last year.

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2010, 08:47:49 AM »

I knew it was near mine, but I could not remember how close.  You are an Aries, right?  Oh, my wishes are belated from last year.

Monkey Devil!

Yes ma'am............... we're both Aries!! You and Me, Bearly: the charismatic, dynamic, magnetic duo! Promptness isn't supposed to be one of our virtues, but who needs it with all the other wonderful stuff the horoscopes promise, huh? Happy Birthday to you, too!    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 08:48:41 AM »

Hi CBB

I have missed ya.

Hey ... when you have time please change Ducky and I back to our original selves as we appear in my signature line.

You are an ...

an angelic monkey

Janet

Sure thing, Janet! I'll ask Klaas right away! 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 09:15:03 AM »

OMG too funny, well it is one of first times I have been early for a birthday wish - I am always late.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.