March 28, 2024, 04:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.2 million Graco High Chairs Recalled  (Read 1701 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 18, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »

Posted: 12:23 PM Mar 18, 2010

1.2 Million Graco High Chairs Recalled
Loose Screws in Legs Pose Fall Hazard to Children, Government Reports.

The government is announcing a recall of some 1.2 million high chairs, saying they pose a fall hazard to children.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced the voluntary recall Thursday involving the product made by Graco Children's Products, Inc., of Atlanta.

The regulatory agency said "screws holding the front legs of the high chair can loosen and fall out" and said cracking plastic brackets can cause the high chair to "tip over unexpectedly." These tip-overs resulted in 24 reports of injuries including bumps and bruises to the head, a hairline fracture to the arm and cuts, bumps and bruises and scratches to the body."

The CPSC said consumers should stop using the high chairs immediately and identified the recall product as "all Harmony-TM high chairs." It said the product is no longer in production and said the model number can be located on the underside of the foot rest.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/88418122.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.