April 20, 2024, 07:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292887 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: April 07, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »

I am so glad that we Monkeys can get these things off of our chests.  This is deep, deep evil.  There is no doubt in my mind that C knew that these letters would come out.  Her calling upon God and claiming to know him and his will is an abomination.  This is an evil spirit's attempt at manipulation and I NEVER talk like this.  I am sick over this and what that baby endured over her whole life.  I hope the As all burn...... sorry for my strong words, but they are all evil.

I'm wondering...you know Jesse's comment that KC was like a chameleon?...well..
we don't see the letters from the inmate to KC...I'm wondering if the inmate uses a lot of religious phrases and KC is being a chameleon in her writings back to the inmate.

Yep I think that exactly what Casey is doing, mirroring back those phrases to Robyn, and whatever the chaplain was saying to her etc.  I honestly didn't think I could be shocked by anything Casey might say, but I'm telling ya, I never for a moment thought I'd hear THIS kind of stuff (religious/spiritual talk) coming from her!  And like a monkey said earlier on today, coming from her it's very offensive.  IMO. 

I think you guys are right.  It is beyond creepy though.  I am not sure how I can still be overwhelmed by anything she says or does.  I feel that this is stuff that she knew would come out though.  I am going to sign off of here and try to finish reading.  Night Monkeys

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: April 07, 2010, 01:03:46 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

starting at page 96

Krystal talking about George being angry with KC and slamming her against the wall

read pages through to 101, line 21

Krystal said George thought since the beginning that KC had some involvement..."he's know the whole time."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: April 07, 2010, 01:08:16 AM »

page 103, line 5

"'He said Cindy's a carbon copy of her." (KC)

gotta love this...and Krystal's meaning of that was: "Cold. She's got battery acid running through her veins. She's cold."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »

I am so glad that we Monkeys can get these things off of our chests.  This is deep, deep evil.  There is no doubt in my mind that C knew that these letters would come out.  Her calling upon God and claiming to know him and his will is an abomination.  This is an evil spirit's attempt at manipulation and I NEVER talk like this.  I am sick over this and what that baby endured over her whole life.  I hope the As all burn...... sorry for my strong words, but they are all evil.

I'm wondering...you know Jesse's comment that KC was like a chameleon?...well..
we don't see the letters from the inmate to KC...I'm wondering if the inmate uses a lot of religious phrases and KC is being a chameleon in her writings back to the inmate.

Yep I think that exactly what Casey is doing, mirroring back those phrases to Robyn, and whatever the chaplain was saying to her etc.  I honestly didn't think I could be shocked by anything Casey might say, but I'm telling ya, I never for a moment thought I'd hear THIS kind of stuff (religious/spiritual talk) coming from her!  And like a monkey said earlier on today, coming from her it's very offensive.  IMO. 

I think you guys are right.  It is beyond creepy though.  I am not sure how I can still be overwhelmed by anything she says or does.  I feel that this is stuff that she knew would come out though.  I am going to sign off of here and try to finish reading.  Night Monkeys

Night akmom!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: April 07, 2010, 01:22:01 AM »

pages 113, 114  interesting about letters from George to KC and it being contraband.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: April 07, 2010, 01:30:05 AM »

page 116, line 3

Krystal says that George "knew that she never existed" (Zenaida)

page 117, top portion
re:  Lee

Krystal says that "He knows, he knows" and that George said "Cause George said that his son is not gonna stand by...and continue...to cover up like that".

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: April 07, 2010, 01:47:26 AM »

page 129, line 15 and forward

Krystal says that in the beginning, George didn't really think that KC was the cause of the bad smell in the car, because if he had known, he would have never opened his mouth. 

That George knew when KC was out on bail and he threw KC against the wall.

Also, line 25: They (G&C) don't talk.  This shouldn't be news to you, you guys know that".

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: April 07, 2010, 02:06:33 AM »

pages 141, 142

River has led some to believe that she's in this country illegally:
George thought he was safe and that she would never talk to LE because she's illegal.
Kalani has threatened her that he will turn her into immigration if she doesn't give him money.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1008 on: April 07, 2010, 02:17:21 AM »

You are way ahead of me in reading!  LOL  am still in part 1, page 174.  Was sitting here wondering how many times in these 174 pages the word *I* has been written.  Just on this one page without scrolling she has used *I* fourteen times. 

Am thinking my reading has slowed to crawl. I must. need. sleep.    

Nite all!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: April 07, 2010, 02:41:10 AM »

I am so tired and trying to go thru this stuff.  I don't have time to go back and read what everyone else has said about these letters.  I am freaking out.  Is this monkey story something that Casey wrote???????????  Dead monkeys and trying to slow the decomp by freezing?????????????  Did she do this to Caylee and is speaking in code?????????????????????????????

It obviously means SOMETHING to her. I wondered about the freezing too because it gave me cold chills when I read how she had to remove food from the freezer to place the body. It immediately brought to mind how she took all that frozen food to Tony's and gave me a real chill because I had wondered if the baby had been placed in one of those freezers in their garage when I saw them.

Popping in for a few...only made it to page 80 tonight.  TA that the sideways format is hard to read.  I've been copying those pages, pasting them in Word and rotating them to read...don't like that it's slowing me down though!  LOL!  The Monkey Poem was in a word-SICK!  In view of the fact that Casey killed Caylee (IMO) and was very familiar with the smell of decomp (being that she drove around a decomp filled car for weeks, MO backed by evidence), the fact that she even found/kept/passed on this poem as a humorous diversion to jail life was absolutely sickening.  IMO, it's excellent evidence for the State's Attorneys office of Casey's sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.  Particularly given the obvious state of the Pontiac, Casey being last in possession of the car, and the condition of Caylee's remains, Casey's inclusion of this poem categorically defies all semblance of a grieving mother.  IMO, Casey did indeed find this humorous because it resonated with her personal quandary in disposing of Caylee's body after she killed her.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: April 07, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »

pages 226, 227

KC and inmate spent entire nights together in the same cell

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: April 07, 2010, 03:33:11 AM »

Just adding my 2 cents.  ITA with all of you that Casey, the chameleon was merely parroting religious phrases back to Robyn.  She needed Robyn to help get her [Casey's] message out that: Cindy provided the chloroform; GA & Lee sexually abused her; her family physically, emotionally, and mentally abused her; and it was someone else's fault.  I, too, am angered that Casey is using God in her little ploy.  Of course, the real Casey oozes through the cracks in the facade though.  Here's hot to tell if an inmate has truly found God while they are incarcerated...they will freely admit their guilt, confess their crime in detail, and show visible remorse.  They will also tell you point blank that Jesus is Lord.  Notice Casey does none of those of those things...there you go.

I feel somewhat sorry for Robyn who appears to believe she is helping Casey Anthony know God better.  It is sickening to "see" Casey playing her and equally sickening to "see" Casey playing to Robyn's loneliness and real concerns.  True to a sociopath's form, Casey exudes an excess of charm and concern for Robyn.  In truth, she verbally "rushes" (think Fraternity/Sorority) Robyn into close intimacy here.  That's what is setting off so many red flags for all of us.  We sense Robyn being set up for the kill, so to speak.  We read Casey verbally caressing Robyn, for lack of a better term, much as lover does... singling her out, feeding her self-esteem, emphasizing their shared characteristics/common experiences, using affectionate nicknames/terms of endearment, making plans for "their" future, and promising to be the proverbial white knight in shining armor to save and defend.  The letters are an exemplary display of Casey's manipulative tactics though.  They are also a fascinating study in how Casey morphs/segues the facts into lies, resulting in her always being the hapless victim.  They are a treasure trove of Casey's tactics.  Reading this, I agree with some of you that these letters are in effect Casey testifying without directly testifying by collectively throwing her family under the bus, under the guise of unburdening herself to her BFF.  IMO, this was Casey's idea.  I would hazard a few guesses here:
  • She is uncontrollable and may not have told Baez until after the fact.
  • She did this thinking everyone would believe, since GA & CA always gave her a pass on her lies.  She may have told Baez who thought it might work or he knew he couldn't stop her anyway.

Finally, the whole Lee Anthony (anguished tone) "CMA!CMA!CMA!" thing- IMO, Lee knew Casey was past the point of no return with her parents.  He knew Cindy orchestrating Caylee's memorial was the absolute last straw for Casey.  He knew very well exactly what his sister was capable of (as her closest confidant and often co-conspirator against THE PARENTS) and the secrets she was keeping for such a day as this.  IMO, that's what prompted that awful, anguished "CMA!CMA!CMA!" from Lee.  He knew not only was she capable of destroying Caylee, but she was also now bent on destroying the entire family because they had [in their limited capacity] dared to love someone else besides her.  All MOO 

[/list]   

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: April 07, 2010, 03:41:28 AM »

pages 266, 267

Corrections Officer, Sheila Hernandez, says that Casey and Robyn never spent a night or even hours together in a cell

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: April 07, 2010, 03:45:43 AM »

Just adding my 2 cents.  ITA with all of you that Casey, the chameleon was merely parroting religious phrases back to Robyn.  She needed Robyn to help get her [Casey's] message out that: Cindy provided the chloroform; GA & Lee sexually abused her; her family physically, emotionally, and mentally abused her; and it was someone else's fault.  I, too, am angered that Casey is using God in her little ploy.  Of course, the real Casey oozes through the cracks in the facade though.  Here's hot to tell if an inmate has truly found God while they are incarcerated...they will freely admit their guilt, confess their crime in detail, and show visible remorse.  They will also tell you point blank that Jesus is Lord.  Notice Casey does none of those of those things...there you go.

I feel somewhat sorry for Robyn who appears to believe she is helping Casey Anthony know God better.  It is sickening to "see" Casey playing her and equally sickening to "see" Casey playing to Robyn's loneliness and real concerns.  True to a sociopath's form, Casey exudes an excess of charm and concern for Robyn.  In truth, she verbally "rushes" (think Fraternity/Sorority) Robyn into close intimacy here.  That's what is setting off so many red flags for all of us.  We sense Robyn being set up for the kill, so to speak.  We read Casey verbally caressing Robyn, for lack of a better term, much as lover does... singling her out, feeding her self-esteem, emphasizing their shared characteristics/common experiences, using affectionate nicknames/terms of endearment, making plans for "their" future, and promising to be the proverbial white knight in shining armor to save and defend.  The letters are an exemplary display of Casey's manipulative tactics though.  They are also a fascinating study in how Casey morphs/segues the facts into lies, resulting in her always being the hapless victim.  They are a treasure trove of Casey's tactics.  Reading this, I agree with some of you that these letters are in effect Casey testifying without directly testifying by collectively throwing her family under the bus, under the guise of unburdening herself to her BFF.  IMO, this was Casey's idea.  I would hazard a few guesses here:
    • She is uncontrollable and may not have told Baez until after the fact.
    • She did this thinking everyone would believe, since GA & CA always gave her a pass on her lies.  She may have told Baez who thought it might work or he knew he couldn't stop her anyway.

Finally, the whole Lee Anthony (anguished tone) "CMA!CMA!CMA!" thing- IMO, Lee knew Casey was past the point of no return with her parents.  He knew Cindy orchestrating Caylee's memorial was the absolute last straw for Casey.  He knew very well exactly what his sister was capable of (as her closest confidant and often co-conspirator against THE PARENTS) and the secrets she was keeping for such a day as this.  IMO, that's what prompted that awful, anguished "CMA!CMA!CMA!" from Lee.  He knew not only was she capable of destroying Caylee, but she was also now bent on destroying the entire family because they had [in their limited capacity] dared to love someone else besides her.  All MOO 

[/list]   

ISPY...you've made some very good points...thank you!

ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: April 07, 2010, 04:14:32 AM »

It was also fascinating to see how Casey "massaged" Robyn's ego asking how she was, how her situation was, and expressing *ahem* concern and encouragement...only to spend the majority of her letter talking about herself.  LOL!  True sociopath, IMO!  It was enlightening to see this pattern repeated over and over throughout the letters.  Casey just could not help herself.

The other interesting thing was the way Casey laid the groundwork for her mitigating circumstances defense, by weaving in a garden variety of accusations against family members and Jesse.  Egotistically speaking, she likely felt this was brilliant on her part.  It was amusing that she went to great lengths to cover all her bases, carefully detailing each family member's part in the thing.  It makes me feel sort of like applauding an actor at the end of his long-winded soliloquy (and adding, "Don't call us.  We'll call you. NEXT!").  The thing is, IMO, the A's have done some covering up and they know it.  Now they're caught in a trap of their own making...to deny everything Casey said will open them up to Casey giving specifics of their actions to LE.  To not deny Casey's accusations is to make them guilty in the eyes of the public/possibly LE.  Remembering that there's usually a grain of truth in Casey's lies.  IMO, before this is all said and done, we'll see the Anthony family implode as it becomes every man/woman for himself/herself.  I think Cindy (more so) and George seriously underestimated Casey as an opponent.  Casey, it appears has plenty of ammunition, as evidenced by Cindy's apparent concern with Casey reassuring her in the August jail videos, "Don't worry, Mom.  I didn't tell them anything.".

Someone (I'm sorry your name escapes me at this early hour) stated yesterday they perceive Casey's perpetual motions in court as attempts to hide her excitement- ITA!  After reviewing both video and still shots on several networks, I completely concur.  The hand wringing, lint picking, clothes pulling, hair swishing/smoothing, and poker face are her attempts to mask her excitement.  She is thrilled with the attention, but knows better than to show it...it's a game (remember her Survivor post about being the ultimate contestant).  She's been practicing manipulation for a loooong time, IMO.  I'm sure her so-called friends all realize now they've been had. They were a means to an end, every one of them.  They were all merely there to meet Casey's needs at the moment, players in her one act play.

Forecast for the Day:
    ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: April 07, 2010, 04:17:55 AM »

Puzzler- thanks!  I really like your dancing Snoopy, by the way.  It always makes me smile!  Thanks for posting those links to the interview with Robyn. Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.

Forecast for the Day:
    ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: April 07, 2010, 04:19:12 AM »

Well, need to be up in a few hours.  Time to run.  Hope you all have a good day.  The hunt is on!  Take good care and God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
    Deenie
    Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1017 on: April 07, 2010, 04:47:05 AM »

For Caylee

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTeHEWBJUfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XTeHEWBJUfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
    BooMonkey
    Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1018 on: April 07, 2010, 05:06:40 AM »

Richard J Grund: It's not the quoting of scripture that proves anything. It's the living of it that proves who you are. Heck, the devil can quote scripture!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
    seemeatthebeach
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: April 07, 2010, 05:55:57 AM »

pages 83, 84 and especially 85

Krystal discussing the money she gave George and at the tent with George talking on the phone to Cindy, giving her he77 about getting money.  Gotta see it!

I agree Puzzler, I found Krystal's statement was quite interesting.....I got a chuckle or 2 when I realized Krystal duped George. (he believed she was here in the USA illegally and would never disclose their relationship and/or discussions)
    He would have bled her dry of every red cent had she not seen George's true colors, IMO.

Oh no she didn't tell her gate-guard to deny access at some point......OH,YES SHE DID!!! Kudos Krystal!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.