March 29, 2024, 03:27:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290325 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: April 07, 2010, 06:13:18 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

page 103, line 5

"'He said Cindy's a carbon copy of her." (KC)

gotta love this...and Krystal's meaning of that was: "Cold. She's got battery acid running through her veins. She's cold."

OMG, I loved this too Puzzler....I'm so glad I read the supplemental report before KC's letters.
I put this statement of Krystal's in my top 10 list of best descriptions of Cindy!
Spot on Krystal!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: April 07, 2010, 06:32:12 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Letter Released
04/07/2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: April 07, 2010, 06:33:35 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Discussion on the Jailhouse Letters
Posted on April 6th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: April 07, 2010, 06:38:35 AM »

Nancy Grace 04/06/2010
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Nancy Grace Transcripts 04/06/2010
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/06/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: April 07, 2010, 07:16:21 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23064066/detail.html
Casey Anthony Jailhouse Letters Released
Anthony Claims Sexual Abuse By Brother, Possibly Father

POSTED: 5:57 am EDT April 6, 2010
UPDATED: 7:01 am EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony released more documents in the investigation on Tuesday.

The documents released included an investigative summary of interviews with Robyn Adams, with whom Anthony had conversations and exchanged letters.

Investigators wrote that Adams discussed the topic of Zenaida Gonzalez with Anthony. Anthony has told authorities Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

In conversations with investigators, Adams claimed Anthony made two references to Gonzalez. The first indicated "there was no Zenaida" and "Zenaida didn't do this." The second reference claimed Gonzalez was a childhood friend.
Investigators said Adams also told them that Anthony would give Caylee "stuff" to make her sleep.

Anthony and Adams discussed chloroform, and Anthony told Adams she would give the toddler "antihistamines or something" because she had difficulties getting her to take naps.

Letters Show Anthony's Personal Battles
In the letters, Anthony wrote about the search for her daughter, Caylee Anthony, as well as personal battles.

Anthony said she asked Zenaida Gonzalez to watch Caylee so she could prepare to move away with her daughter.

"Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Caylee were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days, so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything," Anthony wrote. "That's why I waited to report her missing, because she was and wasn't."

Anthony also stated in the letters that she's an emotional wreck and said she was sexually abused.
"I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted over my chest or if I had a regular bra, it would be unhooked," Anthony wrote.

Anthony claimed her brother would walk into her room at night and feel her breasts.

"This went on for over three years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I'd kill him," Anthony wrote.

Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, but that Cindy Anthony turned on her.

"When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleepwalking. Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything, her reaction was literally like a knife in my chest: 'So that's why you're a whore?'" Anthony wrote.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Anthony said she has since forgiven her brother.

"That's why we're more friends than brother and sister," Anthony wrote. "But even with openly forgiving him, part of that pain will always live in me."
Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family."

Anthony Writes Of Her Love For Caylee
Anthony said she loved her daughter and believed she was a good mother in search of some freedom.

"I don't know one single mom who doesn't try to get their freedom regardless of how old they are. That's one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother. I was a great mom. And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for five minutes," Anthony wrote.

The 24-year-old passed along letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams, who Anthony's defense team called a jailhouse snitch.

Anthony indicated her desire to buy a recreational vehicle and take trips with Adams after they're released from jail.

"As far as my plans for when I leave, besides trying to entertain your behind until I drag you out of wherever, I'm not sure. I'll start getting things together for our RV trips and such," Anthony wrote.

The letters also indicated Anthony suffered a miscarriage in 2007 and desires to adopt a child.
So many kids and teens are homeless, and that's something I want to target, and ... missing children as well. That sits close to my heart, and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it," Anthony wrote.

Anthony wrote that she continues to talk to Caylee, who she refers to in the letters as Cays, every day.

"When I tell Cays how much I love her, I've always ended it with 'forever and always.' I still do to this day. I talk to her throughout the day, as I do daddy, and it brings a sense of peace to my heart," Anthony wrote. "Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. I'm an emotional wreck."

Anthony was able to exchange around 50 letters with Adams.

The letters offer a first glimpse into Anthony's life in jail. She is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond, charged with murder in the death of Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

According to court papers, there are 258 pages believed to be handwritten by Anthony.

"The amount of notes isn't very shocking," Hornsby said.
A jailhouse investigation revealed a correctional officer delivered the letters between the two women from their cell.

Jose Baez, Anthony's lead attorney, did not object to the release of the letters because he said there was nothing incriminating in them.

On Tuesday night, Liz Brown, of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, released the following statement as the defense response to Anthony's letters:

"The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter, Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' Furthermore, despite numerous inaccurate media reports, the letters written by Casey Anthony do not contain a single reference to chloroform or any admissions of guilt. Casey Anthony maintains her innocence and looks forward to her day in court."

Prosecutors most likely will use these letters against Anthony in her murder case.

Anthony Letters: Part 1  http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
                      Part 2   http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf
Video  Casey Anthony Letters:  http://www.wesh.com/video/23064555/index.html
Interactive:  Where Is Caylee  http://www.wesh.com/news/22987477/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: April 07, 2010, 07:19:56 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23064461/detail.html
Inmate: Casey Used Chloroform To Get Caylee To Sleep
Defense Opts Not To Fight Release

POSTED: Tuesday, April 6, 2010
UPDATED: 6:56 am EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Pen pal letters between Casey Anthony and another inmate at the Orange County Jail were released Tuesday.

The documents contain information that passed from Casey Anthony to a friend, Robyn Adams, and could provide crucial help to the prosecutors' theories on how she may have killed Caylee.
The state attorney's office released more than 500 pages of letters between Anthony and Adams, who is also an inmate. They also released a report from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement about interviews with Adams about the pair's relationship.

Adams told agents about how they began communicating, and details about what the pair discussed.

"Anthony would give Caylee 'stuff' to make her sleep," the FDLE report said.

According to the report, Anthony and Adams discussed chloroform and Anthony said she had given Caylee "antihistamines or something" to make her sleep.

Adams told investigators Anthony confessed to using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and also implied that Cindy Anthony may have provided.

The report states that Caylee had a hard time taking naps because she was afraid of "missing out on something."

"Casey used the phrase 'knock her out' in reference to medicating Caylee to help her sleep," the report said. "Anthony would always like to have her days free."

Maya Derkovic, another inmate serving a 30-year sentence for murder and carjacking, told investigators Anthony also told her stories about trying to put Caylee to sleep.

Derkovic claimed she spoke with Casey Anthony in the Orange County Jail through their cell's ventilation system during the summer of 2008, and told investigators Anthony admitted to "knocking out" Caylee many times so she could party.
Derkovic said she tried to convince Anthony to tell police the truth, but said Anthony told her she was more worried about what people would think of her than of doing time.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: April 07, 2010, 07:24:50 AM »

Justice for Caylee   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: April 07, 2010, 08:27:46 AM »

I stopped reading after page 5 - why I don't know. For whatever reason I don't know.
I can't wrap my brain around it.
I can't go there. Me of all Monkeys. I just cant. I feel it in my bones and Its much more than words written - and I don't know if I want to read past page 5.
It all makes me sick to my stomach.

It is sickening--I agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: April 07, 2010, 08:40:25 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

bottom of page 12....BAD BOY George

Asks River if she can give him $20,000 (she didn't)

I found it interesting that she told the guard at the front gate of her residence not to let George in to visit her anymore. That must have been a real shocker to that ego manic. LOL

I love it.  George is a rat.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: April 07, 2010, 08:40:58 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story
Inmate: Casey Anthony talks about drugs to ‘knock’ out Caylee in jailhouse letters
Prosecutors released Casey Anthony jailhouse letters Tuesday.

By Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
7:26 a.m. EDT, April 7, 2010
Did Casey Anthony tell a jailhouse friend a detail only her daughter's killer would know?

Not long after remains of 2-year-old Caylee were found in December 2008, Anthony told fellow inmate Robyn Adams that investigators found the bones in a black garbage bag with a baby blanket.

That last detail — the baby blanket — wasn't public knowledge at the time.

"Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," an Orange County sheriff's detective wrote in a report that was among more than 500 pages released Tuesday.

Among the documents were copies of dozens of jailhouse letters Anthony wrote Adams while the two were incarcerated in the Orange County Jail.

They provide the first public insight into what Anthony has been doing, who she has been talking to and her state of mind in the months since her arrest in 2008.

She addressed Adams as "Cookie" and signed off with a nickname, "Muffin." Her choice of topics, written in a tall, up-and-down script, range from the lighthearted to the serious:

•Planning an RV trip with Adams.
•Complaining about her mother not showing up to see her in court.

•Accusations of sexual abuse.

•Her faith in God.

•Her desire to brush up on her Spanish.

•The struggles of being a single mother living at home with her parents.

A recurring issue for Anthony was her assertion that she has been misrepresented and misunderstood.

"That's one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother — I was a great mom! And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for 5 minutes. It's so frustrating," she wrote in one undated letter.

The State Attorney's Office released the material as part of the first-degree murder case against Anthony, 24, who is accused of killing Caylee. The toddler's remains were found near her family's home, five months after she was reported missing.

Anthony told Adams, a drug dealer who is has now serving time in federal prison, that she used to give Caylee something to help her sleep so Anthony could go out at night, according to investigators' interview with Adams.

In a transcript released, an investigator asked Adams whether Anthony admitted using chloroform on her daughter. Lab tests turned up chloroform in the trunk of a car Anthony used.
Adams talked about Anthony using cold medications and antihistamines, but said the young mother was not specific about what she used to "knock her out."

But the summary of the interview written by Detective Yuri Melich reported something different.
"Casey Anthony told her (Robyn Adams) Caylee Anthony had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep," Melich wrote in his investigative summary.
Prosecutors typically rely on sworn testimony — not detective summaries. But the discrepancy could open the door for defense attorneys to attack Melich's credibility.

The Sheriff's Office did not respond to a Tuesday evening phone call seeking more information on the discrepancy.

Anthony's defense team had a chance to review the letters before they were made public. Her lead attorney, Jose Baez, did not object to the release.

"The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee," according a release statement by the defense team. "Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create ‘leverage to get out of prison early.'"

Anthony is being held at the jail under a protective-custody status, which prohibits her from directly communicating with other inmates.

In a letter addressed to "B.F.F.," Adams told the friend in detail how she and Anthony were able to communicate.

"So here's the scoop. I've been allowed to secretly come out really late at night to have one-on-one talks with Casey Anthony, around 3:00 a.m. when everyone else is sleeping," Adams writes. "Officer [Silvia] Hernandez is the only one that will let us talk, she says that Casey will open up to me about her case eventually, I really believe that too."
The letter continues, "I only get to see her when I come down the stairs at night. We pass notes through a book and leave it on the bookshelf sort of hidden behind the bigger books, that's how we make our conversations."

Since discovery of the jailhouse letters, Corrections Officer Sylvia Hernandez was suspended with pay, although a jail spokesman declined to give the reason for the action.

Adams told investigators she and Anthony agreed to flush each other's letters, but Adams instead kept the notes and mailed them to a friend in Altamonte Springs.

Other details in Anthony's letters included:

•Her crush on one of the attorneys in Baez's law firm.

"Baez=my other papa/super close friend; Jose G. = my school girl crush," she wrote, referring to attorney Jose Garcia.

•Her sometimes difficult relationship with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"They show their ‘support' for the sake of the cameras, but when it comes to the ‘real story' I'm alone. . . I have a non-existent relationship with two of the most important people in the world to me, and it's to the point where I don't even want to bother."

Anthony's case is set for trial next year.

Willoughby Mariano, Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: April 07, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: April 07, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »

Am taking a break from reading the letters cuz my eyes are crossing.  lol 

Am catching up in here, still back on page 43 tho.  Just wanted to say that the defense may feel this stuff is worthless, whatever.. but there are pages missing. 

Am carefully clicking on page after page reading along, watching the page count.  One letter ends with Casey signing off, the next page begins in the middle of a sentence.  This has happened a couple of times. 

Next time it happens, I'll jot the page #'s down.  Pages are in sequence and haven't skipped numbers yet, but actual pages in the letters are missing.  If that makes sense. 

Guess what I'm trying to say is that defense is feeling that what they've *released* is worthless.   I'd like to read those skipped pages and see what it is they don't want us to read.  heh. 

thanks Wyks....I'll be sure and watch for those breaks as I begin reading again.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: April 07, 2010, 08:52:34 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

KC did see the breaking news of the discovery of a body that turned out to be Caylee. She saw it when she was brought to the infirmary. She had some kind of melt down and asked for medication. Baez won't let the tape of the episode be released to the public.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6629027/Casey-Anthony-Tammy-Uncer-transcript-1-june-2009

thanks N2.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: April 07, 2010, 08:56:57 AM »

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

My eyes keep asking: "Why us?" lol
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1034 on: April 07, 2010, 09:02:56 AM »

Are your eyes feeling like they've been Tonya Harding-d? Mine do!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: April 07, 2010, 09:23:27 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »

Sunny   If you scrolled down the page you would have seen that I clarified when she did see coverage & said precisely what you had to bold that she did see coverage after she was in the med unit & that even then what she did see would not have given her information about what was recovered with the remains.    The discussion was if she had seen coverage that included details of items found at the scene prior to her talking to other inmates & the answer to that is no.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1037 on: April 07, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

pages 226, 227

KC and inmate spent entire nights together in the same cell

I'm not done with the supplemental yet, but how in the heck is this allowed in a jail? Does bs like this go on very often?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1038 on: April 07, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »

I'm going to finish the supplemental soon, I'm towards the end of River's interview. I'm still not getting that monkey story, how weird and bizarre that was just thrown in there 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: April 07, 2010, 09:43:22 AM »

Norose, it does appear that she added those monkey references as one of two things 1) to appear off her rocker (by design) 2) a hidden message of what she did OR third maybe the monster actually read SM when she was out on bail and it was a dig at what she was reading....who knows, the girl is just pure evil.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.