March 28, 2024, 03:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290258 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: April 07, 2010, 09:45:18 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

My eyes keep asking: "Why us?" lol

Ono!   Monkey Devil!  my eyes were bloodshot last night.......I really can't believe the DUHfence didn't at least TRY to keep these from getting out.....BOZO keeps screaming 'they are trying to kill her', when, in fact, he just supplied some rusty nails for her coffin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: April 07, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Are your eyes feeling like they've been Tonya Harding-d? Mine do!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1042 on: April 07, 2010, 09:47:57 AM »

I don't know but it sure seemed bizarre to throw that monkey story in there, I guess I'm going to have another look at that, even though it will probably make me sick for the day 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: April 07, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

pages 226, 227

KC and inmate spent entire nights together in the same cell

I'm not done with the supplemental yet, but how in the heck is this allowed in a jail? Does bs like this go on very often?

Good Morning nrcg............I have no answer to your question.....but I thought the jails also had video tape surveillance???   Especially in this special area.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: April 07, 2010, 09:50:32 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

I'm going to finish the supplemental soon, I'm towards the end of River's interview. I'm still not getting that monkey story, how weird and bizarre that was just thrown in there 

really odd and chilling..................

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: April 07, 2010, 09:51:09 AM »

I was just thinking about Sgt Allen and Yuri Melich.  They must have been dancing and high fiving when these letters came to light, it opened up a whole new aspect of the investigation.
Their doggedness has to be admired, justice for Caylee will come due to their efforts over the last 2 years. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: April 07, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »

Sunny...I'll take some of those eye drops and a double dose of nausea meds....I stayed up all night reading...only good part is that I got it all read.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: April 07, 2010, 09:53:50 AM »

I'm going to finish the supplemental soon, I'm towards the end of River's interview. I'm still not getting that monkey story, how weird and bizarre that was just thrown in there 

Monkey story was totally bizarre...reminded me of the freezer in the A's garage and the many times (back then) that I said LE needs to check out that freezer.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: April 07, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm reading Krystal/River's interview transcript and one thing hit me...She has seizures, she mentions it quite often.  Casey talks about having seizures in her sleep, I wonder if when Skye was in jail with Casey, she mentioned that her sister had seizures?  One more example of Casey taking on someone else's persona to gain sympathy?
She's one Twisted Sister, that's for sure...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: April 07, 2010, 09:56:18 AM »

Ono!   Monkey Devil!  my eyes were bloodshot last night.......I really can't believe the DUHfence didn't at least TRY to keep these from getting out.....BOZO keeps screaming 'they are trying to kill her', when, in fact, he just supplied some rusty nails for her coffin!!

Baez better watch out...we all know that if people hear something enough times, the it tends to become thought of as fact...well he may be trying to taint the jury, but he may get what he wished for and the taint would be that she is to be killed.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: April 07, 2010, 09:56:27 AM »

I was just thinking about Sgt Allen and Yuri Melich.  They must have been dancing and high fiving when these letters came to light, it opened up a whole new aspect of the investigation.
Their doggedness has to be admired, justice for Caylee will come due to their efforts over the last 2 years. 

Morning WO....agree....they have really been crusaders for Caylee.

I am going to go back and get caught up on last nights post....I see some very interesting comments.

Since the DUHfense had these letters for over 15 days, I guess I can assume the A's via Brad have seen at least part of them if not all of them..............no wonder they have been so darn quiet............personally I would have been too darned embarrassed to show my face in court.............but then again we know the A's, they have no shame and never miss a chance to be on the telly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: April 07, 2010, 09:59:34 AM »

Am taking a break from reading the letters cuz my eyes are crossing.  lol 

Am catching up in here, still back on page 43 tho.  Just wanted to say that the defense may feel this stuff is worthless, whatever.. but there are pages missing. 

Am carefully clicking on page after page reading along, watching the page count.  One letter ends with Casey signing off, the next page begins in the middle of a sentence.  This has happened a couple of times. 

Next time it happens, I'll jot the page #'s down.  Pages are in sequence and haven't skipped numbers yet, but actual pages in the letters are missing.  If that makes sense. 

Guess what I'm trying to say is that defense is feeling that what they've *released* is worthless.   I'd like to read those skipped pages and see what it is they don't want us to read.  heh. 

thanks Wyks....I'll be sure and watch for those breaks as I begin reading again.

I, too, noticed that there were several places where it was obvious that pages were missing...several places.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: April 07, 2010, 09:59:53 AM »

Sunny...I'll take some of those eye drops and a double dose of nausea meds....I stayed up all night reading...only good part is that I got it all read.   

WOW, Puzzler, you need a medal for that effort!! I appreciated reading your posts and that you noted page and line where you were quoting from......

I gave up on pg 104 of the first pdf and thats' where I will pick up later on today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: April 07, 2010, 10:00:01 AM »

pages 226, 227

I'm not done with the supplemental yet, but how in the heck is this allowed in a jail? Does bs like this go on very often?

Good Morning nrcg............I have no answer to your question.....but I thought the jails also had video tape surveillance???   Especially in this special area.
Good morning, I would have no idea either 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: April 07, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »

Morning WO....agree....they have really been crusaders for Caylee.

I am going to go back and get caught up on last nights post....I see some very interesting comments.

Since the DUHfense had these letters for over 15 days, I guess I can assume the A's via Brad have seen at least part of them if not all of them..............no wonder they have been so darn quiet............personally I would have been too darned embarrassed to show my face in court.............but then again we know the A's, they have no shame and never miss a chance to be on the telly!!

I believe the reason for the sour, angry looks on G&C's faces in court Monday was because of their knowledge of what's in these letters and that they knew it was coming out soon.  Probably would have shot KC down with those looks...but, of course, KC wouldn't even glance their way.  On the other hand, KC was probably thrilled at knowing that the A's were going to get some more attention...just not the kind of attention they would want to get.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: April 07, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »

It does, and I'll bet they are praying they never see anything like this again, and the chances of them dealing with a family of this kind I hope is very low 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1056 on: April 07, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »

pages 226, 227

I will ask when I go there tomorrow (not to Crzy's jail, to mine!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: April 07, 2010, 10:02:29 AM »

Monkey story was totally bizarre...reminded me of the freezer in the A's garage and the many times (back then) that I said LE needs to check out that freezer.

Puzzler, I remember you saying that often....gotta admit, I thought no way.....now I am not so sure!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:26 AM »

WOW, Puzzler, you need a medal for that effort!! I appreciated reading your posts and that you noted page and line where you were quoting from......

I gave up on pg 104 of the first pdf and thats' where I will pick up later on today.

The best portion was reading Krystal/River's part.  George was pulling the wool over her eyes, but once she caught on to him...she gave it right back to him.

He actually asked her to give him $20,000!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:27 AM »

One thing that stood out in River's interview, is she hearing George screaming at Cindy about not getting the money first before an interview  he was on the phone with Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.