April 24, 2024, 05:48:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293186 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:31 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm reading Krystal/River's interview transcript and one thing hit me...She has seizures, she mentions it quite often.  Casey talks about having seizures in her sleep, I wonder if when Skye was in jail with Casey, she mentioned that her sister had seizures?  One more example of Casey taking on someone else's persona to gain sympathy?
She's one Twisted Sister, that's for sure...

Morning Monka!  could be...........kc is a chameleon. IIRC didn't Jesse say she did have a seizure once and he took her to the hospital?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: April 07, 2010, 10:06:49 AM »

Here is  this morning's segment of The Today Show coverage of the release of the letters

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36213074#36213074

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: April 07, 2010, 10:09:09 AM »

One thing that stood out in River's interview, is she hearing George screaming at Cindy about not getting the money first before an interview  he was on the phone with Cindy.

And...that he hung up on Cindy!!! (He's brave on the phone while she's out of town and can't get to him).   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »

One thing that stood out in River's interview, is she hearing George screaming at Cindy about not getting the money first before an interview  he was on the phone with Cindy.

And...that he hung up on Cindy!!! (He's brave on the phone while she's out of town and can't get to him).   

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: April 07, 2010, 10:11:34 AM »

He sure is. I guess that I also am going to have to think that maybe the freezer was used, I really didn't think so, but you know she just may have put Caylee in there 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: April 07, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Show me the blood money, ugh this is so beyond sorted its no wonder how we are not all suffering from ulcers by now.   These people!  Absolutely revolting

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: April 07, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »

my eyes are still hurting from all the strain of reading those letters last night...I am going to attempt to continue reading them today/tonight.....I am gobsmacked over all of this...how Baez is so stupid as to think that these letters would not be harmful...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: April 07, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »

He sure is. I guess that I also am going to have to think that maybe the freezer was used, I really didn't think so, but you know she just may have put Caylee in there 

had not heard or considered a freezer before ....but...she could have put her in there to stop the decomp and someone ELSE did indeed put Caylee out in the woods after Casey was arrested/in jail..someone like George, Lee or Cindy??? that is just grotesque to even think about...but wouldn't freezers and the like have been searched early on when Caylee was reported missing??? unless they moved her before they Cindy called the police that first night after confronting Casey?? Casey was talking with Lee in the bedroom, had confessed that Caylee was missing...Cindy was on the phone with the police after that, Lee took Caylee to the woods to leave her body?? I am sick right now thinking of it...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: April 07, 2010, 10:20:04 AM »

my eyes are still hurting from all the strain of reading those letters last night...I am going to attempt to continue reading them today/tonight.....I am gobsmacked over all of this...how Baez is so stupid as to think that these letters would not be harmful...

He is an idiot.
Cookie,I am gonna try to continue reading right along with you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: April 07, 2010, 10:20:55 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-3-strikes-and-youre-out/
Casey Anthony: 3 Strikes And You’re Out
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
By Express

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: April 07, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »

had not heard or considered a freezer before ....but...she could have put her in there to stop the decomp and someone ELSE did indeed put Caylee out in the woods after Casey was arrested/in jail..someone like George, Lee or Cindy??? that is just grotesque to even think about...but wouldn't freezers and the like have been searched early on when Caylee was reported missing??? unless they moved her before they Cindy called the police that first night after confronting Casey?? Casey was talking with Lee in the bedroom, had confessed that Caylee was missing...Cindy was on the phone with the police after that, Lee took Caylee to the woods to leave her body?? I am sick right now thinking of it...
Cookie I just don't know what to think about that freezer and the entire family. The one thing that just makes no sense and never will, did Cindy and George ever once consider that they would get caught taking in donations and going all over the darn place spouting Caylee is alive? I mean really they can't be that blasted dumb, they must have figured that it would all get out there eventually, that they knew Caylee was dead, and they continued this obscene farce.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: April 07, 2010, 10:22:39 AM »

Ono!   Monkey Devil!  my eyes were bloodshot last night.......I really can't believe the DUHfence didn't at least TRY to keep these from getting out.....BOZO keeps screaming 'they are trying to kill her', when, in fact, he just supplied some rusty nails for her coffin!!

Baez better watch out...we all know that if people hear something enough times, the it tends to become thought of as fact...well he may be trying to taint the jury, but he may get what he wished for and the taint would be that she is to be killed.   

Especially now that the people are FL are paying for her DUHfence

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: April 07, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »

It crossed my mind that she may have used a bunch of frozen products in the trunk to try to slow down the decomp...it sure would explain some of the trash found in her car.   God, Tony must be revolting thinking about popsicles & food Casey said she got from her home.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: April 07, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: April 07, 2010, 10:23:36 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Sunny   If you scrolled down the page you would have seen that I clarified when she did see coverage & said precisely what you had to bold that she did see coverage after she was in the med unit & that even then what she did see would not have given her information about what was recovered with the remains.    The discussion was if she had seen coverage that included details of items found at the scene prior to her talking to other inmates & the answer to that is no.

I think Casey stepped in her mess kit on these litte details AND whoever checked these out in Baez's office didn't catch it.  This is a BIG deal for the DUHfense...a big NEGATIVE deal....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: April 07, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »

Cookie I just don't know what to think about that freezer and the entire family. The one thing that just makes no sense and never will, did Cindy and George ever once consider that they would get caught taking in donations and going all over the darn place spouting Caylee is alive? I mean really they can't be that blasted dumb, they must have figured that it would all get out there eventually, that they knew Caylee was dead, and they continued this obscene farce.

To semi quote Cindy threatening Tim Miller "you dont mess with the Anthony family" this is that entire family's mindset.   All of them in one way or another felt that they would get away with or get around all their bad deeds, that is quite evident.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: April 07, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Sunny...I'll take some of those eye drops and a double dose of nausea meds....I stayed up all night reading...only good part is that I got it all read.   

WOW, Puzzler, you need a medal for that effort!! I appreciated reading your posts and that you noted page and line where you were quoting from......

I gave up on pg 104 of the first pdf and thats' where I will pick up later on today.

The best portion was reading Krystal/River's part.  George was pulling the wool over her eyes, but once she caught on to him...she gave it right back to him.

He actually asked her to give him $20,000!!!

what a scumbag he is.............I wonder how sin-sin found out River was giving him money???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: April 07, 2010, 10:26:09 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: April 07, 2010, 10:26:39 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-3-strikes-and-youre-out/
Casey Anthony: 3 Strikes And You’re Out
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
By Express
”She also wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, “I know that Caylee’s nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for four years, I know in my heart that she’s not responsible.  You know in this chick's mind did she think there was a real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for four years. What is she an imaginary friend, which I wouldn't doubt. She probably has had many imaginary friends through the years, and she has it all mixed up in that brain of hers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: April 07, 2010, 10:28:15 AM »

Morning cookie.......I think most of us are a bit taken back that he didn't at least try to keep this information sealed..............what a BOZO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.