March 29, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290324 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: April 07, 2010, 10:28:40 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Sunny   If you scrolled down the page you would have seen that I clarified when she did see coverage & said precisely what you had to bold that she did see coverage after she was in the med unit & that even then what she did see would not have given her information about what was recovered with the remains.    The discussion was if she had seen coverage that included details of items found at the scene prior to her talking to other inmates & the answer to that is no.

I think Casey stepped in her mess kit on these litte details AND whoever checked these out in Baez's office didn't catch it.  This is a BIG deal for the DUHfense...a big NEGATIVE deal....

Puzzler, I couldnt agree more.   The fact that she gave details prior to their release is HUGE, one tiny problem though this information was not written in Casey's own words but a reporting of what she said to someone.   What it will exhibit is that if she indeed said this to inmates (if my memory serves it is more than one reportedly) the timeline and coverage of the media during those first few hours will verify that this information was NOT available to anyone yet.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: April 07, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »

my eyes are still hurting from all the strain of reading those letters last night...I am going to attempt to continue reading them today/tonight.....I am gobsmacked over all of this...how Baez is so stupid as to think that these letters would not be harmful...

He is an idiot.
Cookie,I am gonna try to continue reading right along with you.   

FYI - All the good parts in the letters have been gleaned and reported in the various comments made by reporters and posted here.  The vast majority of KC's letters are drivel and jibberish.

The good parts to read and that give you a lot of detail are the interviews between LE and Krystal/River, Robyn Adams and Sheila Hernandez. 

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: April 07, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG
Yet, the passages have a certain Homer Simpson quality to them. Oh they sure do.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: April 07, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »

my eyes are still hurting from all the strain of reading those letters last night...I am going to attempt to continue reading them today/tonight.....I am gobsmacked over all of this...how Baez is so stupid as to think that these letters would not be harmful...

He is an idiot.

FYI - All the good parts in the letters have been gleaned and reported in the various comments made by reporters and posted here.  The vast majority of KC's letters are drivel and jibberish.

The good parts to read and that give you a lot of detail are the interviews between LE and Krystal/River, Robyn Adams and Sheila Hernandez. 

My 2 cents...

Thank you,I was reading the supplement last night. If I try and read all these letters I may poke my own eyes out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:22 AM »

He is an idiot.

My 2 cents...
I agree, I'm not done yet with them, but it is certainly easier to read, and there is a lot of info in them. Though the letters were entertaining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG
Yet, the passages have a certain Homer Simpson quality to them. Oh they sure do.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: April 07, 2010, 10:34:25 AM »

Now I'll never be able to look at Homer the same anymore 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: April 07, 2010, 10:40:10 AM »

Cappy.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: April 07, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Letter Released
04/07/2010

Good morning Trim and other Monks...Some of you are really early risers!

Thanks for posting that link about Casey writing about evidence not yet revealed.  When Casey was watching TV in the infirmary and learned a body of a child had been found, according to statements made, she had an episode of hyperventilation and other emotional symptoms.  No wonder.  Even though the body was not yet identified nor was it even described, she knew it was Caylee because she had placed her there.  And she pretty darn near put the last nail in her coffin when she described circumstances and evidence which had not been made public. 

It is surreal to read her letters planning a great future with her paramour or whatever the other woman is; Designing an RV, describing herself as a photographer, etc.  She has no future, but Jose is insisting that she will be freed.

Jose Baez has not, IMO, served her well.  She is living on his false promises and has no other source of information, so she has to depend on what he says.  Not that I feel sorry for her, how could one feel sorry for someone who killed her own baby?  But because of Jose's inept (IMO) representation, there is a danger an appeal of her conviction would be successful. 

She really thinks she knows it all, but in reality, knows very little. An ignorant perrson who thinks she's a paralegal and qualified to help others with their legal problems.  I wonder if she impressed the others with her "great" knowledge.  Did you see the reference to her "Law drawer?"

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: April 07, 2010, 10:41:36 AM »

One thing that stood out in River's interview, is she hearing George screaming at Cindy about not getting the money first before an interview  he was on the phone with Cindy.

And...that he hung up on Cindy!!! (He's brave on the phone while she's out of town and can't get to him).   

He sure is. I guess that I also am going to have to think that maybe the freezer was used, I really didn't think so, but you know she just may have put Caylee in there 

had not heard or considered a freezer before ....but...she could have put her in there to stop the decomp and someone ELSE did indeed put Caylee out in the woods after Casey was arrested/in jail..someone like George, Lee or Cindy??? that is just grotesque to even think about...but wouldn't freezers and the like have been searched early on when Caylee was reported missing??? unless they moved her before they Cindy called the police that first night after confronting Casey?? Casey was talking with Lee in the bedroom, had confessed that Caylee was missing...Cindy was on the phone with the police after that, Lee took Caylee to the woods to leave her body?? I am sick right now thinking of it...
Cookie I just don't know what to think about that freezer and the entire family. The one thing that just makes no sense and never will, did Cindy and George ever once consider that they would get caught taking in donations and going all over the darn place spouting Caylee is alive? I mean really they can't be that blasted dumb, they must have figured that it would all get out there eventually, that they knew Caylee was dead, and they continued this obscene farce.

To semi quote Cindy threatening Tim Miller "you dont mess with the Anthony family" this is that entire family's mindset.   All of them in one way or another felt that they would get away with or get around all their bad deeds, that is quite evident.

Yep! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: April 07, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »

George is one dumb fool, he figures River wouldn't go to authorities because he thought she was an illegal?  Rolling Eyes
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: April 07, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »

04/07/2010

Thanks for posting that link about Casey writing about evidence not yet revealed.  When Casey was watching TV in the infirmary and learned a body of a child had been found, according to statements made, she had an episode of hyperventilation and other emotional symptoms.  No wonder.  Even though the body was not yet identified nor was it even described, she knew it was Caylee because she had placed her there.  And she pretty darn near put the last nail in her coffin when she described circumstances and evidence which had not been made public. 

It is surreal to read her letters planning a great future with her paramour or whatever the other woman is; Designing an RV, describing herself as a photographer, etc.  She has no future, but Jose is insisting that she will be freed.

Jose Baez has not, IMO, served her well.  She is living on his false promises and has no other source of information, so she has to depend on what he says.  Not that I feel sorry for her, how could one feel sorry for someone who killed her own baby?  But because of Jose's inept (IMO) representation, there is a danger an appeal of her conviction would be successful. 

She really thinks she knows it all, but in reality, knows very little. An ignorant perrson who thinks she's a paralegal and qualified to help others with their legal problems.  I wonder if she impressed the others with her "great" knowledge.  Did you see the reference to her "Law drawer?"

Law drawer  It almost feels like for the first time in her life that she is important, she seems to fit in there at the jail quite nicely, seems to not be bothered being told what to do and what not to do. She has a tight schedule for the day that obviously she needs, jail suits her just fine.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: April 07, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

...yes, she did. She was taken to the medical area. In fact, her reaction was videotaped and a hearing was held so as not to release the video to the public.  She watched the fiasco at JBP and had no reaction.

Good Morning Monks!!  I have eye drops and nausea meds for those that need them!

Sunny   If you scrolled down the page you would have seen that I clarified when she did see coverage & said precisely what you had to bold that she did see coverage after she was in the med unit & that even then what she did see would not have given her information about what was recovered with the remains.    The discussion was if she had seen coverage that included details of items found at the scene prior to her talking to other inmates & the answer to that is no.

I think Casey stepped in her mess kit on these litte details AND whoever checked these out in Baez's office didn't catch it.  This is a BIG deal for the DUHfense...a big NEGATIVE deal....

Puzzler, I couldnt agree more.   The fact that she gave details prior to their release is HUGE, one tiny problem though this information was not written in Casey's own words but a reporting of what she said to someone.   What it will exhibit is that if she indeed said this to inmates (if my memory serves it is more than one reportedly) the timeline and coverage of the media during those first few hours will verify that this information was NOT available to anyone yet.

Robyn Adams was the one telling this and she also said that the notably different ways that KC acted when the bones were found on the river dive (KC was almost giggling and saying it wasn't her daughter) and when the remains were found on Suburban Drive (KC was very upset) cause Robyn to really notice the difference and began thinking negative thoughts of KC's involvement (or words to that effect).

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1093 on: April 07, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »

Sunny...I'll take some of those eye drops and a double dose of nausea meds....I stayed up all night reading...only good part is that I got it all read.   

WOW, Puzzler, you need a medal for that effort!! I appreciated reading your posts and that you noted page and line where you were quoting from......

I gave up on pg 104 of the first pdf and thats' where I will pick up later on today.

The best portion was reading Krystal/River's part.  George was pulling the wool over her eyes, but once she caught on to him...she gave it right back to him.

He actually asked her to give him $20,000!!!

what a scumbag he is.............I wonder how sin-sin found out River was giving him money???
From the sheriff's report: River went to the Ant farm to give them some flowers. CinSin came to the door, appearing to be medicated. CinSin asked River if she had given Georgie $, River said yes, CinSin got mad, but seemingly at George, not River.

Evidently whatever meds CinSin were on saved River from a little "hammer time". I think this happened on the day of the memorial, but am not positive.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: April 07, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »

One thing that stood out in River's interview, is she hearing George screaming at Cindy about not getting the money first before an interview  he was on the phone with Cindy.

'Morning, NRCG, yeah, that was interesting.  Not the picture we have of George. We've seen him screaming at others to "Shut up, shut up, shut up," and glimpses of his temper with Mr. Morgan.  George was there for as long as Mr. Morgan wanted him to be, and his threat to "Walk out of here in five minutes" was silly.  But I didn't think he had the cajones to yell at Cindy.  After all, she wears them as earrings.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: April 07, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »

'Morning, NRCG, yeah, that was interesting.  Not the picture we have of George. We've seen him screaming at others to "Shut up, shut up, shut up," and glimpses of his temper with Mr. Morgan.  George was there for as long as Mr. Morgan wanted him to be, and his threat to "Walk out of here in five minutes" was silly.  But I didn't think he had the cajones to yell at Cindy.  After all, she wears them as earrings.
She sure does  I'm still reading River's interview. I didn't trust her at first, but reading this, she is a wealth of info. I'm starting to really like her now 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1096 on: April 07, 2010, 11:19:12 AM »

04/07/2010

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: April 07, 2010, 11:22:40 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story
Inmate: Casey Anthony talks about drugs to ‘knock’ out Caylee in jailhouse letters
Prosecutors released Casey Anthony jailhouse letters Tuesday.

By Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
7:26 a.m. EDT, April 7, 2010
Did Casey Anthony tell a jailhouse friend a detail only her daughter's killer would know?

**SNIPPED**

Other details in Anthony's letters included:

Her crush on one of the attorneys in Baez's law firm.

"Baez=my other papa/super close friend; Jose G. = my school girl crush," she wrote, referring to attorney Jose Garcia.

•Her sometimes difficult relationship with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"They show their ‘support' for the sake of the cameras, but when it comes to the ‘real story' I'm alone. . . I have a non-existent relationship with two of the most important people in the world to me, and it's to the point where I don't even want to bother."

Anthony's case is set for trial next year.

Willoughby Mariano, Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.

Good morning!  I found it quite amusing, as well as predictable, that Casey found it necessary to "overclarify" her relationship with Baez in her letters to Robyn.  "Second papa", "Close friend" Baez abruptly began keeping (and continues to maintain) his physical distance from his client once OSCO began investigating certain attorney-client videotapes and people began filing bar complaints. Reading that, I clearly see Casey's pouty face in her all-about-sex Blackjack dealer costume.  We already know she lies, steals, and manipulates to get her way.  Simply put, the heat was on to clear Baez from suspicion and so Casey "explains".  I hope we see those attorney-client videos.  More importantly, I hope the FL Bar Association sees all the attorney-client videos of Baez and Anthony.  You can bet when Casey tries to clarify something: it's important and she's lying (misdirecting/telling a mistruth).      

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: April 07, 2010, 11:26:39 AM »

Two things.

First, I am concerned the things KC said (ie about the chloroform) to the inmates might not be admissable; but even if it is, they might be able to discredit those other inmates who allege KC said these things. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Second: Is Baez setting KC up for getting a new trial after the first one by her saying she didn't get good legal counsel? I mean, it's obvious he's just not that good of an attorney, or he's playing the system. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: April 07, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »

04/07/2010

Law drawer  It almost feels like for the first time in her life that she is important, she seems to fit in there at the jail quite nicely, seems to not be bothered being told what to do and what not to do. She has a tight schedule for the day that obviously she needs, jail suits her just fine.

She is finally away from Cindy.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.