April 19, 2024, 02:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292703 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: April 07, 2010, 11:36:18 AM »

**Running, out of breath** Will have to catch up later.  Don't go so fast! LOL!  Have a good day, all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: April 07, 2010, 11:43:16 AM »

o/t hi all..i am watching a trial on in session about a girl that died in a house fire..she has restraints on or should i say a dog chain and she was tied down to the bed..the parents say they had to tie her down because she would get into everything she would eat dangerous things includeing biting on razor blades..here is my thing my so was adhd really bad..he would get up in the middle of the night and cook and burn stuff..i caught him outside at 3 in the morning..because i had to put him on adhd medicine so that meant he could not sleep..well i took him to the doctor and they put him on clonidine..and finally he can sleep..he hated not being able to sleep and i hated seeing him like that..and wondering what he was gonna do..he is not mental he is just adhd other than that he is fine,,i just wonder if they would have told her doctor what was going on she could have been helped in that way also...it is such a aweful thing watching this trial
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: April 07, 2010, 11:45:50 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Letter Released
04/07/2010

Good morning Trim and other Monks...Some of you are really early risers!

Thanks for posting that link about Casey writing about evidence not yet revealed.  When Casey was watching TV in the infirmary and learned a body of a child had been found, according to statements made, she had an episode of hyperventilation and other emotional symptoms.  No wonder.  Even though the body was not yet identified nor was it even described, she knew it was Caylee because she had placed her there.  And she pretty darn near put the last nail in her coffin when she described circumstances and evidence which had not been made public. 

It is surreal to read her letters planning a great future with her paramour or whatever the other woman is; Designing an RV, describing herself as a photographer, etc.  She has no future, but Jose is insisting that she will be freed.

Jose Baez has not, IMO, served her well.  She is living on his false promises and has no other source of information, so she has to depend on what he says.  Not that I feel sorry for her, how could one feel sorry for someone who killed her own baby?  But because of Jose's inept (IMO) representation, there is a danger an appeal of her conviction would be successful. 

She really thinks she knows it all, but in reality, knows very little. An ignorant perrson who thinks she's a paralegal and qualified to help others with their legal problems.  I wonder if she impressed the others with her "great" knowledge.  Did you see the reference to her "Law drawer?"

Law drawer  It almost feels like for the first time in her life that she is important, she seems to fit in there at the jail quite nicely, seems to not be bothered being told what to do and what not to do. She has a tight schedule for the day that obviously she needs, jail suits her just fine.

She is finally away from Cindy.

And she doesn't have to take care of a child anymore.   She can totally focus on herself.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: April 07, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »

Two things.

First, I am concerned the things KC said (ie about the chloroform) to the inmates might not be admissable; but even if it is, they might be able to discredit those other inmates who allege KC said these things. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Second: Is Baez setting KC up for getting a new trial after the first one by her saying she didn't get good legal counsel? I mean, it's obvious he's just not that good of an attorney, or he's playing the system. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks!
   -  I was kinda thinking along the same lines last night -  is Bozo setting this up to have any conviction overturned later??    It sure seems that way to me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 07, 2010, 11:50:17 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23077992/detail.html
Family Problems Detailed In Anthony Letters
Casey Anthony Says She Feels Betrayed

POSTED: 11:22 am EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony revealed disturbing details about her family in jailhouse letters released on Tuesday.

In addition to claims she was molested, Anthony wrote she feels betrayed.

According to the letters, Anthony was disgusted by her parents' behavior.

In one letter, Anthony wrote about how her mother failed to show up for one of her court hearings last year.

"Turns out she meets with Meredith Vieira, formerly of the View ... She's not well enough to take advantage of seeing me in person on Friday but can schmooze with dirtbags the next day," Anthony wrote.

In another letter, Anthony claimed her mother was looking to capitalize on Caylee Anthony's death.

"Come to find out she put a trademark on Caylee's name a few months ago and even talked about doing the same with mine ... B - E - T - R - A - Y - A - L! I'm so sick to my stomach even thinking about this," Anthony wrote.

As for claims of being sexually abused, Anthony told her penpal, "I know what it feels like to be physically, emotionally and sexually abused ... I was to blame for my brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept ... I think my dad did the same thing to me but when I was much younger."
The letters indicate that, as far as Anthony is concerned, there is a significant rift between herself and her family.

Anthony also praised her attorney, Jose Baez, saying he's a caring friend and a father figure.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: April 07, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »

**Running, out of breath** Will have to catch up later.  Don't go so fast! LOL!  Have a good day, all!

Good to see you ISpy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: April 07, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »

04/07/2010

Thanks for posting that link about Casey writing about evidence not yet revealed.  When Casey was watching TV in the infirmary and learned a body of a child had been found, according to statements made, she had an episode of hyperventilation and other emotional symptoms.  No wonder.  Even though the body was not yet identified nor was it even described, she knew it was Caylee because she had placed her there.  And she pretty darn near put the last nail in her coffin when she described circumstances and evidence which had not been made public. 

It is surreal to read her letters planning a great future with her paramour or whatever the other woman is; Designing an RV, describing herself as a photographer, etc.  She has no future, but Jose is insisting that she will be freed.

Jose Baez has not, IMO, served her well.  She is living on his false promises and has no other source of information, so she has to depend on what he says.  Not that I feel sorry for her, how could one feel sorry for someone who killed her own baby?  But because of Jose's inept (IMO) representation, there is a danger an appeal of her conviction would be successful. 

She really thinks she knows it all, but in reality, knows very little. An ignorant perrson who thinks she's a paralegal and qualified to help others with their legal problems.  I wonder if she impressed the others with her "great" knowledge.  Did you see the reference to her "Law drawer?"

Law drawer  It almost feels like for the first time in her life that she is important, she seems to fit in there at the jail quite nicely, seems to not be bothered being told what to do and what not to do. She has a tight schedule for the day that obviously she needs, jail suits her just fine.

And she doesn't have to take care of a child anymore.   She can totally focus on herself.   

Yea but the only "RV" ride she is going to get is to her permanent home in prison, a reservation is being held on death row with her name on it.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: April 07, 2010, 11:51:42 AM »

It's wonderful that Jesse Grund escaped marrying into that family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: April 07, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »

04/07/2010

I can see how being away from Cindy would have its attractions. 

I too find it offensive the way she uses God to suit her purposes.  "God is on our side."  I doubt seriously that God is on the side of a baby killer.  IMO in order to find forgiveness you have to confess and show remorse.  Casey has done none of these things. She continues to lie.

There was an incident here in TN several years ago where a group of young people kidnapped a family of four--two small children and their parents--and killed three of them.  The little boy survived, having been shot and run over with the family van. He's now living with relatives in Sweden and is a qudraplegic. This group of monsters appeared in court holding bibles. They too  had "Found God."  It seems that all of these evil creatures find "God" in prison.  I don't think it will impress a jury.  I don't think it impresses God.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: April 07, 2010, 11:56:58 AM »

Praise be but I bet he wished he did so that he might have possibly been enough of a presence to save Caylee...how horribly tragic.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1110 on: April 07, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »

Two things.

First, I am concerned the things KC said (ie about the chloroform) to the inmates might not be admissable; but even if it is, they might be able to discredit those other inmates who allege KC said these things. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Second: Is Baez setting KC up for getting a new trial after the first one by her saying she didn't get good legal counsel? I mean, it's obvious he's just not that good of an attorney, or he's playing the system. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks!
   -  I was kinda thinking along the same lines last night -  is Bozo setting this up to have any conviction overturned later??    It sure seems that way to me.
Baez isn't going to be there much longer, Mason can handle this well without interference by this numnut 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: April 07, 2010, 11:57:55 AM »

Oh yeah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23077992/detail.html
Family Problems Detailed In Anthony Letters
Casey Anthony Says She Feels Betrayed

POSTED: 11:22 am EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony revealed disturbing details about her family in jailhouse letters released on Tuesday.

In addition to claims she was molested, Anthony wrote she feels betrayed.

According to the letters, Anthony was disgusted by her parents' behavior.

In one letter, Anthony wrote about how her mother failed to show up for one of her court hearings last year.

"Turns out she meets with Meredith Vieira, formerly of the View ... She's not well enough to take advantage of seeing me in person on Friday but can schmooze with dirtbags the next day," Anthony wrote.

In another letter, Anthony claimed her mother was looking to capitalize on Caylee Anthony's death.

"Come to find out she put a trademark on Caylee's name a few months ago and even talked about doing the same with mine ... B - E - T - R - A - Y - A - L! I'm so sick to my stomach even thinking about this," Anthony wrote.

As for claims of being sexually abused, Anthony told her penpal, "I know what it feels like to be physically, emotionally and sexually abused ... I was to blame for my brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept ... I think my dad did the same thing to me but when I was much younger."
The letters indicate that, as far as Anthony is concerned, there is a significant rift between herself and her family.

Anthony also praised her attorney, Jose Baez, saying he's a caring friend and a father figure.

I have to say this, there are a few media personalities that have spent time giving the Anthonys the sympathy factor, today by Casey's own words they get their due for being ratings/profit despite the fact morons.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »

Putting aside all of Casey's drivel I still think there is a connection with the Anthony's backyard.

The dogs hit on decomp in the backyard.
Out of the blue on July 4th GA and CA pour a new concrete slab, 27 bags of concrete(?)
OCSO took a large area rug from the backporch
The infamous "gas can incident"
The freezers in the garage  (Puzzler, I believe you are correct)
George knew early on and George helped cover up

Why is George, at the very least, not in jail and charged with obstruction? 

Also, since Bozo is not DP qualified that is why Lyons and/or Jar are on board.  If that is the case, how could any verdict be overturned due to Bozo's utter incompetence?  Does the defense and litigation ultimately lie in the hands of Lyons and/or Jar.  Isn't Bozo really nothing more than a mouthpiece for the defense?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: April 07, 2010, 12:01:39 PM »

Two things.

Thanks!
Baez isn't going to be there much longer, Mason can handle this well without interference by this numnut 

I would have love to see a note from Casey now with her reaction to "her boy" she leaves to do her "lawyering" after yet again making an a$$ out of himself & losing miserably for her the other day in court.   Dum beeotch, moronic man.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: April 07, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG
Yet, the passages have a certain Homer Simpson quality to them. Oh they sure do.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt like laughing at Casey's farcical attempts at "motherly love" and sincerity.  Her Caylee/Cays/my daughter comments were so disjointed and emotionally incomplete that it was obvious they were for effect only.  IMO, this was part and parcel of her lawyers' counseling her to show emotion in a vain attempt to humanize her....not buying.  Her Caylee comments in the letters read more like overhead slams lobbed in a tennis match...sudden jolts, followed by rhythmic volleys of rambling chitchat.  No grieving mother would EVER discuss her loss in one sentence, immediately followed by how excited she will be to sit next to another mom enjoying activities with her own children. Seriously, no grieving mother is that generous (and understandably so), nor stoic.  The girl has no real emotions of her own folks, other than rage/jealousy/self-absorption.  Not saying that to be mean, just factual.  This is an excellent example of Casey's emotionally inappropriate comments.  She's analyzes Robyn's situation and projects what she thinks a normal person might say.  The problem is Casey has no normal emotional responses (like compassion, empathy, sympathy, grief, etc.), so her delivery is way off and her comments fall short (furiously waving red flags here).

O.k., really out of here this time.   Check ya later!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1116 on: April 07, 2010, 12:05:46 PM »

Couple of things:

She closes page 13815 with “Here’s to a brand new year and brand new beginnings!”  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the jist of what she put on the inside cover of her journel LE found in her room after Caylee was found?

Also: Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, but that Cindy Anthony turned on her.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family."

In one of Cindy's interviews with the Feds I believe, they asked her about sexual abuse and she became very quiet and said in a small voice "no.". Hmmmmm very interesting.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: April 07, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »

Couple of things:

She closes page 13815 with “Here’s to a brand new year and brand new beginnings!”  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the jist of what she put on the inside cover of her journel LE found in her room after Caylee was found?

Also: Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, but that Cindy Anthony turned on her.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family."

In one of Cindy's interviews with the Feds I believe, they asked her about sexual abuse and she became very quiet and said in a small voice "no.". Hmmmmm very interesting.

Very interesting. Just feel that something like that was happening in that home, just adds up for me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: April 07, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »

Putting aside all of Casey's drivel I still think there is a connection with the Anthony's backyard.

The dogs hit on decomp in the backyard.
Out of the blue on July 4th GA and CA pour a new concrete slab, 27 bags of concrete(?)
OCSO took a large area rug from the backporch
The infamous "gas can incident"
The freezers in the garage  (Puzzler, I believe you are correct)
George knew early on and George helped cover up

Why is George, at the very least, not in jail and charged with obstruction? 

Also, since Bozo is not DP qualified that is why Lyons and/or Jar are on board.  If that is the case, how could any verdict be overturned due to Bozo's utter incompetence?  Does the defense and litigation ultimately lie in the hands of Lyons and/or Jar.  Isn't Bozo really nothing more than a mouthpiece for the defense?

The fact that Casey has not one but two death penalty qualified attorneys as well as Boden on board & for the record as of this moment Lyons is listed technically as lead counsel Casey does not stand a chance of making an argument of ineffective counsel....she's been afforded a heck of a lot more than most defendants, even facing her charges.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: April 07, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »

Two things.

Thanks!

I would have love to see a note from Casey now with her reaction to "her boy" she leaves to do her "lawyering" after yet again making an a$$ out of himself & losing miserably for her the other day in court.   Dum beeotch, moronic man.

Okay, thanks...I was wondering here. I hope you're right about Bozo being gone soon enough. I can't even stand to watch him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.