April 24, 2024, 09:24:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293191 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: April 07, 2010, 12:15:45 PM »

The fact that Casey has not one but two death penalty qualified attorneys as well as Boden on board & for the record as of this moment Lyons is listed technically as lead counsel Casey does not stand a chance of making an argument of ineffective counsel....she's been afforded a heck of a lot more than most defendants, even facing her charges.

Good point. Thanks for reminding me of that. That is good news!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »

Two things.

First, I am concerned the things KC said (ie about the chloroform) to the inmates might not be admissable; but even if it is, they might be able to discredit those other inmates who allege KC said these things. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Second: Is Baez setting KC up for getting a new trial after the first one by her saying she didn't get good legal counsel? I mean, it's obvious he's just not that good of an attorney, or he's playing the system. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks!

They are not setting Casey up fora new trial.  Baez is simply along for the ride now..Mason and Lyon are controlling this vehicle.  They were more then happy to let this info go out to the public because they want to plea her.  Inorder to do that they have to get her to face the ugly truth about herself.  These letters give them one leg to stand on in their mission to get her to ask for a plea deal. 

Simply put they are going to confront her with the truth and tell her it is LWOP through a deal or DP with a trial.   They have their work cut out for them making her see the real truth of her situation.  But that is what Mason is here for and Lyon too..to get her to request a plea bargain.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:45 PM »

Putting aside all of Casey's drivel I still think there is a connection with the Anthony's backyard.

The dogs hit on decomp in the backyard.
Out of the blue on July 4th GA and CA pour a new concrete slab, 27 bags of concrete(?)
OCSO took a large area rug from the backporch
The infamous "gas can incident"
The freezers in the garage  (Puzzler, I believe you are correct)
George knew early on and George helped cover up

Why is George, at the very least, not in jail and charged with obstruction? 

Also, since Bozo is not DP qualified that is why Lyons and/or Jar are on board.  If that is the case, how could any verdict be overturned due to Bozo's utter incompetence?  Does the defense and litigation ultimately lie in the hands of Lyons and/or Jar.  Isn't Bozo really nothing more than a mouthpiece for the defense?

The fact that Casey has not one but two death penalty qualified attorneys as well as Boden on board & for the record as of this moment Lyons is listed technically as lead counsel Casey does not stand a chance of making an argument of ineffective counsel....she's been afforded a heck of a lot more than most defendants, even facing her charges.

Thanks Capp, that was what I was thinking, or at least hoping.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: April 07, 2010, 12:21:42 PM »

Two things.

First, I am concerned the things KC said (ie about the chloroform) to the inmates might not be admissable; but even if it is, they might be able to discredit those other inmates who allege KC said these things. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Second: Is Baez setting KC up for getting a new trial after the first one by her saying she didn't get good legal counsel? I mean, it's obvious he's just not that good of an attorney, or he's playing the system. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks!

They are not setting Casey up fora new trial.  Baez is simply along for the ride now..Mason and Lyon are controlling this vehicle.  They were more then happy to let this info go out to the public because they want to plea her.  Inorder to do that they have to get her to face the ugly truth about herself.  These letters give them one leg to stand on in their mission to get her to ask for a plea deal. 

Simply put they are going to confront her with the truth and tell her it is LWOP through a deal or DP with a trial.   They have their work cut out for them making her see the real truth of her situation.  But that is what Mason is here for and Lyon too..to get her to request a plea bargain.

You and I are certainly on the same page, I'm just waiting for it to finally happen.  I just finished River's interview, now on to the next. What I would like to know is why did River's sister Skye lie about River and George having a sexual relationship?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: April 07, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 07, 2010, 12:23:19 PM »

Couple of things:

She closes page 13815 with “Here’s to a brand new year and brand new beginnings!”  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the jist of what she put on the inside cover of her journel LE found in her room after Caylee was found?

Also: Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, but that Cindy Anthony turned on her.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family."

In one of Cindy's interviews with the Feds I believe, they asked her about sexual abuse and she became very quiet and said in a small voice "no.". Hmmmmm very interesting.

I found that eerily similar & yes I do believe it goes to her frame of mind dating a few months even before Caylee was killed.     OK Casey, maybe someone will bite at this apple, what doctor?   When did you go see him?   Do you have a receipt, check or invoice exhibiting the visit?   Did you receive medication, if so where did you fill the script?   Are you going to call this doctor to the stand on your behalf to state that you visited & told that you were a victim of sexual abuse?    Im not buying it at all despite the fact that this entire family are scum.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: April 07, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG
Yet, the passages have a certain Homer Simpson quality to them. Oh they sure do.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt like laughing at Casey's farcical attempts at "motherly love" and sincerity.  Her Caylee/Cays/my daughter comments were so disjointed and emotionally incomplete that it was obvious they were for effect only.  IMO, this was part and parcel of her lawyers' counseling her to show emotion in a vain attempt to humanize her....not buying.  Her Caylee comments in the letters read more like overhead slams lobbed in a tennis match...sudden jolts, followed by rhythmic volleys of rambling chitchat.  No grieving mother would EVER discuss her loss in one sentence, immediately followed by how excited she will be to sit next to another mom enjoying activities with her own children. Seriously, no grieving mother is that generous (and understandably so), nor stoic.  The girl has no real emotions of her own folks, other than rage/jealousy/self-absorption.  Not saying that to be mean, just factual.  This is an excellent example of Casey's emotionally inappropriate comments.  She's analyzes Robyn's situation and projects what she thinks a normal person might say.  The problem is Casey has no normal emotional responses (like compassion, empathy, sympathy, grief, etc.), so her delivery is way off and her comments fall short (furiously waving red flags here).

O.k., really out of here this time.   Check ya later!

I think you hit the nail on the head, Ispy.  In fact, Casey even says that Lyons taught her how to cry.  Several posters (And I was not one of them) said that they thought the waterworks at the last hearing where Lyons appeared, were a result of Lyons' coaching.  Turns out they were right.  And then she and Lyons snuggled up together in court with Lyons comforting Casey.  What fakes. It was sickening.

As to the guard who is on "Paid vacation suspension" who allowed all of this fraternizing and visiting, she should be fired.  I don't know if what she did was illegal or not, but it should be.  IMO Casey Anthony should never be allowed to feel the touch of another human being for the rest of her life. 

But I do hope Casey doesn't run out of toilet paper.  Doncha just hate that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: April 07, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
Great question, I'm going to say no, but what do I know. I believe it would be LWOP.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1128 on: April 07, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »

I  believe Casey mentioned having a crush on Jose Garcia in case anything is ever caught in her writings or otherwise about her having a sexual relationship with "Jose". She protected her man by pretending to like another with the same first name. Now if something comes up with her and Jose doing the nasty she can say it was Garcia, not Baez.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 07, 2010, 12:31:32 PM »

Who is saying could have gotten 8 years, and based on what - a reduction to manslaughter, maybe so.   To your second question, I doubt sincerely that the State would accept anything less than LWOP plea due to the fact that I have always believed that they are very confident they have enough to get a murder one conviction after the jury hears all the evidence & too much time has lapsed.  The defense has claimed her to be innocent & did not even attempt to establish diminished capacity or an offer for Casey to report where Caylee could be found, this case is way too big now for the State to be willing to accept a plea that the defense offers now at the 11th hour - the public outcry would be fierce.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: April 07, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »

Great question, I'm going to say no, but what do I know. I believe it would be LWOP.

Then I don't think KC will take a plea.   I think she would rather take her chances, roll the dice, and go for broke.    IDK - maybe it is just me - but if I had to spend the rest of my life in prison, I would rather take the DP and get it over with.   And you have to remember, KC thinks God is on her side.   

The State would save millions by offering a deal to her.  But I have a feeling she wouldn't take a deal unless it was for less than LWOP.   jmo.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: April 07, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »

I  believe Casey mentioned having a crush on Jose Garcia in case anything is ever caught in her writings or otherwise about her having a sexual relationship with "Jose". She protected her man by pretending to like another with the same first name. Now if something comes up with her and Jose doing the nasty she can say it was Garcia, not Baez.

She referred to them as "her boys" I wouldnt be shocked if she attempted to do both, as I see it from afar it appears that only one of them would be that morally devoid to take her up on it.   She also was flirting with Rob right as she was bonded out & anyone that would give her a glance....ho ho ho

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1132 on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:25 PM »

My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: April 07, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »

Two things.

Thanks!

Interesting! I see where you're going with that. Actually makes sense. I never thought of that. Thanks!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 07, 2010, 12:38:38 PM »

Then I don't think KC will take a plea.   I think she would rather take her chances, roll the dice, and go for broke.    IDK - maybe it is just me - but if I had to spend the rest of my life in prison, I would rather take the DP and get it over with.   And you have to remember, KC thinks God is on her side.   

The State would save millions by offering a deal to her.  But I have a feeling she wouldn't take a deal unless it was for less than LWOP.   jmo.
I think Mason will be able to convince her, but then again with God on her side.......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: April 07, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »

Who is saying could have gotten 8 years, and based on what - a reduction to manslaughter, maybe so.   To your second question, I doubt sincerely that the State would accept anything less than LWOP plea due to the fact that I have always believed that they are very confident they have enough to get a murder one conviction after the jury hears all the evidence & too much time has lapsed.  The defense has claimed her to be innocent & did not even attempt to establish diminished capacity or an offer for Casey to report where Caylee could be found, this case is way too big now for the State to be willing to accept a plea that the defense offers now at the 11th hour - the public outcry would be fierce.

Considering how every state is hurting for money, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the State of Florida considers saving millions of tax payers dollars and making a deal.   Especially if the deal put her sorry azz in prison for a long, long time.    I also have a feeling the public would be happy NOT to have their tax dollars going to this murderer's defense fund/trial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 07, 2010, 12:42:05 PM »

Has anyone read Rozzie Franco's interview yet?  I just started it, and it is interesting already, about Mallory.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 07, 2010, 12:42:21 PM »

Two things.

Thanks!

Interesting! I see where you're going with that. Actually makes sense. I never thought of that. Thanks!

They can beg her to ask for one all they want, the State does not have to accept, so bear that in mind.   Also, I think the real motive of the defense not arguing to have these letters sealed is because they plan on using them during the sentencing phrase as mitigating factors versus her heinous aggravating factors hoping to spare her life....after all THAT is the real reason Lyons is there so that she can have a national podium to put forward her wingnut obsession with attempting to abolish the death penalty in the US.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 07, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »

Considering how every state is hurting for money, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the State of Florida considers saving millions of tax payers dollars and making a deal.   Especially if the deal put her sorry azz in prison for a long, long time.    I also have a feeling the public would be happy NOT to have their tax dollars going to this murderer's defense fund/trial.
I agree
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 07, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Casey’s “Homer Simpson” moments
Posted on April 7th, 2010 by JWG

bulls eye!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.