April 23, 2024, 11:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293127 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: April 07, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 

Who is saying could have gotten 8 years, and based on what - a reduction to manslaughter, maybe so.   To your second question, I doubt sincerely that the State would accept anything less than LWOP plea due to the fact that I have always believed that they are very confident they have enough to get a murder one conviction after the jury hears all the evidence & too much time has lapsed.  The defense has claimed her to be innocent & did not even attempt to establish diminished capacity or an offer for Casey to report where Caylee could be found, this case is way too big now for the State to be willing to accept a plea that the defense offers now at the 11th hour - the public outcry would be fierce.

I was the one who brought up 8 years. I researched it in the beginning and if she had plead it out then for the location of the body I think they could have gone with excusable homicide even if the state would not have accepted manslaughter. If she had been sentenced to 20 years on it with good time and time served she would have been out in about 8 years. Manslaughter would have been even less. That would have been the best for the client but of course we all know that Bozo was not smart enough to do that.

782.03  Excusable homicide.--Homicide is excusable when committed by accident and misfortune in doing any lawful act by lawful means with usual ordinary caution, and without any unlawful intent, or by accident and misfortune in the heat of passion, upon any sudden and sufficient provocation, or upon a sudden combat, without any dangerous weapon being used and not done in a cruel or unusual manner.

Gotcha,  but it would not have been excusable homicide at all because giving a child a toxic substance has a child abuse attachment.   There is no excuse to give a toddler a toxic substance, one that isnt available in hospitals, clinics, labs any longer so I dont know how they would justify that plea.    Had they even considered that level of plea I would have been down there myself upsiding a few heads!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: April 07, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/07/casey.anthony.letters/
Inmates: Mom said she 'knocked out' Caylee with drugs
By Ann O'Neill and Mayra Cuevas-Nazario, CNN/In Session
April 7, 2010 12:18 p.m. EDT
<snipped>
Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has said he did not oppose the release of the letters because they contained nothing incriminating. The defense team elaborated on his comments in a statement released late Tuesday.

The letters "reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee," the statement said. "Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.'"

Adams gave her letters from Anthony to another friend, Tracey Neally, for safekeeping, according to the investigative reports. In her correspondence with Neally, Adams suggests the letters and notes might someday be worth something or lead to an appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
<snipped>
I was reading that she gave Caylee antihistamines to sleep, I think it was in Adams interview, but it is all running together for me.

Yes, antihistimines.   IMO, from many of those pictures we've seen, Caylee looked like she had been getting a steady dose.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1162 on: April 07, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

I think they have enough to convict her - but I still wonder if the State would consider saving the money if they could reach a deal.   I guess we'll find out eventually.   
This is true Sass I wasn't thinking about the money you are right it might play a role. Or it might be best to do this  and get it over with but that costs a lot too.....either way I think it is safe to say KC's life is over as she once knew it. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: April 07, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.
[/quote]Sunny you took the original thoughts right out of my head, she will thrive just fine in there, and imagine the pen pal possibilities 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: April 07, 2010, 01:27:03 PM »

Oh yikes I don't know what happened there Sunny so I will repost.

Sunny you took the original thoughts right out of my head, she will thrive just fine in there, and imagine the pen pal possibilities

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: April 07, 2010, 01:31:59 PM »

Putting aside all of Casey's drivel I still think there is a connection with the Anthony's backyard.

The dogs hit on decomp in the backyard.
Out of the blue on July 4th GA and CA pour a new concrete slab, 27 bags of concrete(?)
OCSO took a large area rug from the backporch
The infamous "gas can incident"
The freezers in the garage  (Puzzler, I believe you are correct)
George knew early on and George helped cover up

Why is George, at the very least, not in jail and charged with obstruction? 

Also, since Bozo is not DP qualified that is why Lyons and/or Jar are on board.  If that is the case, how could any verdict be overturned due to Bozo's utter incompetence?  Does the defense and litigation ultimately lie in the hands of Lyons and/or Jar.  Isn't Bozo really nothing more than a mouthpiece for the defense?

hi Mike.....all great points.  I agree, at this point BOZO is just there.....it's in Mason's hands now.  JMO

IMHO Casey killed Caylee & returned to the house to gather the very items we now see in evidence to not only prepare her to be discarded (God that is so painful to say) but I've also had wavering thoughts that Casey was consciously thinking about framing her mother for the murder but it got "foiled" thus the nanny she often previously used to cover up her lies became her alibi.  I do not think that someone helped her move Caylee after the fact for two reasons 1) the heart shaped sticker 2) the proximity to the house - not even George, Lee or Cindy would have been stupid enough to commit this crime so close to their house.  If one looks at child murders by parents, it is common that the parent buries the child close to home.   I totally believe that this monster drugged her daughter on several occasions so she could go out, problem is I wish there was solid evidence versus hearsay that would prove that.    To this day I still believe that Casey's motive was first and foremost to spite her mother with her what would have been new found freedom as a secondary motive.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: April 07, 2010, 01:32:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-is-statement-about-baby-blanket-and-garbage-bag-key.html
Casey Anthony: Is statement about baby blanket and garbage bag key?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 7 2010 1:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s friendship with a jail inmate drew stations’ scrutiny at noon today.

WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 focused on one strand of the voluminous  information released Tuesday: Convicted drug deal Robyn Adams told investigators that Anthony said a child’s remains were found with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag.

Casey made the statement “long before that information was made public,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported.

WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth called Adams’ statement “a major bombshell”  because ”Casey knew something only the killer and investigators would know about Caylee’s murder.”

WESH’s Bob Kealing reported: “Before Caylee was positively identified, it was the only time Adams said she saw Casey really depressed and very scared.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The stations studied Anthony’s supposed reactions to a false report about bones being found at Blanchard Park.

Adams said Anthony giggled over that report, Kealing reported.

Pipitone focused on Adams’ comment that Anthony said: “They’re not looking in the right place. It’s right in their face.”

A month later, the toddler’s bones were found in the woods near the Anthony home.

The stations had concentrated on Anthony’s letters yesterday, but turned to Adams’ comments today.

Anthony’s defense team has dismissed Adams’ comments as a way to get out of prison early. (WFTV noted that investigators say another inmate approached them and told them about the letters.)
A defense spokeswoman issued a statement that Anthony’s letters “do not contain a single reference to chloroform or any admissions of guilt.” The statement adds that Anthony maintains her innocence.

WESH-Channel 2’s Jeff Lennox described how Anthony could exchange letters with Adams.

Here’s what Lennox highlighted:

***The women had agreed to flush their writings, but Adams sent Anthony’s letters to a friend outside the jail.

***In a letter to a friend, Adams revealed that she had secret meetings with  Anthony at 3 a.m. in the Orange County Jail.  Jail officer Silvia Hernandez  made those meetings possible, Adams wrote. Hernandez has been suspended as the jail continues an investigation.

***Adams and Anthony exchanged letters by planting them in library books — and turned book critics about what they were reading.

WFTV highlighted that Casey, in a letter, revealed that Caylee’s father was named Eric and he lived in Kentucky. The Anthony family has said that the father died in a car accident, Warmoth said.

WFTV highlighted that in a letter to a friend, Adams said of Anthony, “I can see by her notes that she is not really all together up there.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 07, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23077865/detail.html
Letters Could Alter Anthony's Murder Trial
Jail Letters Provide Peek At Anthony's Life Behind Bars

POSTED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony not only provide a new peek at her life behind bars. They also could greatly alter her murder trial.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the biggest shocker in the letters were Anthony's claims that she was sexually abused by her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony.

Hornsby said if Casey Anthony sticks to they story, they could face charges.

Horsnby also said if she's convicted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's claims that she was abused could save her own life.

"That is huge. If a jury were to hear that, it's almost impossible a jury would ever impose a death penalty on her -- if that was true," Hornsby said.
In a written response to Casey Anthony's claim of sexual abuse, attorney Brad Conway said, "the Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father."

The other explosive revelation was Casey Anthony's jailhouse confidant telling investigators Anthony talked about using chloroform to knock out Caylee.

Hornsby said the biggest pitfall for prosecutors is Casey didn't write it, so credibility becomes a problem.

I disagree with Hornsby's opinion in regards to a jury sparing Casey's life due to [ claimed ] sexual abuse by her family members.   When a helpless child is murdered-- I do not know of anyone who takes that type of heinous betrayal lightly.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: April 07, 2010, 01:38:33 PM »

My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

I think they have enough to convict her - but I still wonder if the State would consider saving the money if they could reach a deal.   I guess we'll find out eventually.   
This is true Sass I wasn't thinking about the money you are right it might play a role. Or it might be best to do this  and get it over with but that costs a lot too.....either way I think it is safe to say KC's life is over as she once knew it. 

Yep - her "beautiful life" is over for sure, especially when she gets to the Big Pen!   She needs to be thrown in GP and see how she likes that!   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: April 07, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Sorry to bump my own post but does anyone understand why this report indicates that there is evidence for more than 1 case?  What other case?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: April 07, 2010, 01:45:54 PM »

Ono,I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: April 07, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »

Akmom,I do not know.   

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: April 07, 2010, 01:48:47 PM »

Interesting that Krystal(River) states:

"He said it was an accident.  That went wrong.....etc.  andhe just tried to cover it up."
Bold by me

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 07, 2010, 01:50:08 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Sorry to bump my own post but does anyone understand why this report indicates that there is evidence for more than 1 case?  What other case?

Can you give a page or link to what you are reading...not sure but Id like to see what you are referencing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: April 07, 2010, 01:50:47 PM »

I really do not think Bozo is playing stupid.  "Playing the system". 

In the beginning, he was so proud to be the first of his race to take on such a big case.Gee.  Think again Bozo....  He would not play stupid and humilate his race intentionally. He is too strong minded and into himself. 

In short....  This is his normal stupid, without a clue actions....  In the end, he will be disbarred and the one made a fool.  Guaranteed!!!!

And it has nothing to do with race..  Stupidity being the reason.  No offense to the Walmart Greeters out there, but this should have been is profession.

Vent over....Thx

MwC...you must mean he is doing what comes naturally!! Monkey Devil! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1175 on: April 07, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »

"He said it was an accident.  That went wrong.....etc.  andhe just tried to cover it up."
Bold by me
Her interview was the best thing in all that was released imo. She said a lot of very interesting things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 07, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/07/casey.anthony.letters/
Inmates: Mom said she 'knocked out' Caylee with drugs
By Ann O'Neill and Mayra Cuevas-Nazario, CNN/In Session
April 7, 2010 12:18 p.m. EDT
<snipped>
Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has said he did not oppose the release of the letters because they contained nothing incriminating. The defense team elaborated on his comments in a statement released late Tuesday.

The letters "reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee," the statement said. "Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.'"

Adams gave her letters from Anthony to another friend, Tracey Neally, for safekeeping, according to the investigative reports. In her correspondence with Neally, Adams suggests the letters and notes might someday be worth something or lead to an appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
<snipped>
I was reading that she gave Caylee antihistamines to sleep, I think it was in Adams interview, but it is all running together for me.

Yes, antihistimines.   IMO, from many of those pictures we've seen, Caylee looked like she had been getting a steady dose.

I agree....and for the love of all that's holy......sin-sin is a nurse, one would have thought she might have noticed something

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: April 07, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »

Akmom,I do not know.   

Thanks Trimm, I always seem to find these seemingly obscure things that just nag at me that I cannot explain

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 07, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »

Bold by me

I absolutely believe that to be accurate that her entire family have been trying to cover up her crime but I do not think it includes helping dispose.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: April 07, 2010, 01:57:01 PM »

Can you give a page or link to what you are reading...not sure but Id like to see what you are referencing

Sorry Capp, I said page 40 but was not specific enough, I am always guilty of that  Page 40 on the second set of docs released yesterday.  It is the Sheriff's property report, down towards the bottom of the page.  At first I didn't pay much attention because I thought they were old docs, but they are dated 1/14/10.  I think it is all the remaining property we may not have seen returned back from FBI etc to OSCO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.