March 28, 2024, 10:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290307 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: April 07, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 

Who is saying could have gotten 8 years, and based on what - a reduction to manslaughter, maybe so.   To your second question, I doubt sincerely that the State would accept anything less than LWOP plea due to the fact that I have always believed that they are very confident they have enough to get a murder one conviction after the jury hears all the evidence & too much time has lapsed.  The defense has claimed her to be innocent & did not even attempt to establish diminished capacity or an offer for Casey to report where Caylee could be found, this case is way too big now for the State to be willing to accept a plea that the defense offers now at the 11th hour - the public outcry would be fierce.

I was the one who brought up 8 years. I researched it in the beginning and if she had plead it out then for the location of the body I think they could have gone with excusable homicide even if the state would not have accepted manslaughter. If she had been sentenced to 20 years on it with good time and time served she would have been out in about 8 years. Manslaughter would have been even less. That would have been the best for the client but of course we all know that Bozo was not smart enough to do that.

782.03  Excusable homicide.--Homicide is excusable when committed by accident and misfortune in doing any lawful act by lawful means with usual ordinary caution, and without any unlawful intent, or by accident and misfortune in the heat of passion, upon any sudden and sufficient provocation, or upon a sudden combat, without any dangerous weapon being used and not done in a cruel or unusual manner.

thanks turbo...........I agreed with you when you first brought this out and I agree with you now....

if she had said she gave Caylee cold medicine.......and Caylee died and she panicked.....hid the body etc........some people think she might have walked away scot free......and I think that could have been a real possibility.........she had no record, all this stuff we know about her probably wouldn't have come out, she would have gotten a lot of sympathy...........she might have gotten probation had BOZO not been her attorney.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: April 07, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Sorry to bump my own post but does anyone understand why this report indicates that there is evidence for more than 1 case?  What other case?

Can you give a page or link to what you are reading...not sure but Id like to see what you are referencing

Sorry Capp, I said page 40 but was not specific enough, I am always guilty of that  Page 40 on the second set of docs released yesterday.  It is the Sheriff's property report, down towards the bottom of the page.  At first I didn't pay much attention because I thought they were old docs, but they are dated 1/14/10.  I think it is all the remaining property we may not have seen returned back from FBI etc to OSCO

Tks Ill take a look.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: April 07, 2010, 02:02:05 PM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.

Sunny you took the original thoughts right out of my head, she will thrive just fine in there, and imagine the pen pal possibilities 
[/quote]

ah ha!  that made me think of something I was reading early on in the letters.....and now I have to go back and find and reread it....but I think she was talking about some letters she had gotten from what I took as admirers............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: April 07, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Sorry to bump my own post but does anyone understand why this report indicates that there is evidence for more than 1 case?  What other case?

Can you give a page or link to what you are reading...not sure but Id like to see what you are referencing

Sorry Capp, I said page 40 but was not specific enough, I am always guilty of that  Page 40 on the second set of docs released yesterday.  It is the Sheriff's property report, down towards the bottom of the page.  At first I didn't pay much attention because I thought they were old docs, but they are dated 1/14/10.  I think it is all the remaining property we may not have seen returned back from FBI etc to OSCO

I took it as being the letters written between two inamtes that have cases still pending .  I could be mistaken though
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: April 07, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »

Oh yikes I don't know what happened there Sunny so I will repost.

Sunny you took the original thoughts right out of my head, she will thrive just fine in there, and imagine the pen pal possibilities

::MonkeyJnBox::Mission, I understood completely........now what does that tell you!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »

Interesting that Krystal(River) states:

"He said it was an accident.  That went wrong.....etc.  andhe just tried to cover it up."
Bold by me

Yeah---this is an interesting can of worms.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »

I took it as being the letters written between two inamtes that have cases still pending .  I could be mistaken though

Can't be they are talking about tubes with DNA

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: April 07, 2010, 02:09:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-is-statement-about-baby-blanket-and-garbage-bag-key.html
Casey Anthony: Is statement about baby blanket and garbage bag key?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 7 2010 1:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s friendship with a jail inmate drew stations’ scrutiny at noon today.

SNIPPED

WFTV highlighted that in a letter to a friend, Adams said of Anthony, “I can see by her notes that she is not really all together up there.”

I think Adams observation is right on target!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: April 07, 2010, 02:11:35 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

I think they have enough to convict her - but I still wonder if the State would consider saving the money if they could reach a deal.   I guess we'll find out eventually.   
This is true Sass I wasn't thinking about the money you are right it might play a role. Or it might be best to do this  and get it over with but that costs a lot too.....either way I think it is safe to say KC's life is over as she once knew it. 

Yep - her "beautiful life" is over for sure, especially when she gets to the Big Pen!   She needs to be thrown in GP and see how she likes that!   

Hi Sassy.......you are so right on that one....GP is a must.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1189 on: April 07, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-is-statement-about-baby-blanket-and-garbage-bag-key.html
Casey Anthony: Is statement about baby blanket and garbage bag key?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 7 2010 1:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s friendship with a jail inmate drew stations’ scrutiny at noon today.

SNIPPED

WFTV highlighted that in a letter to a friend, Adams said of Anthony, “I can see by her notes that she is not really all together up there.”

I think Adams observation is right on target!!
I agree, and I'll bet money Casey never was all together up there 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: April 07, 2010, 02:13:16 PM »

Sorry, I missed your original post............I haven't a clue what that means.  Do you have the link and perhaps we can look and see if anything jumps out???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: April 07, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »

Interesting that Krystal(River) states:

"He said it was an accident.  That went wrong.....etc.  andhe just tried to cover it up."
Bold by me

I noticed that as well....River's thought process was a bit erratic at times  so I wasn't sure if she meant actually he covered it up or all the lies were to cover that there was an accident

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: April 07, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »

Tks Ill take a look.

Posted but had an internet hiccup so Ill try again LOL

On that page and preceding ones many items are listed as related to DNA, I think you originally thought that it was two criminal cases but the numbers do not appear to be docket numbers so although Im not positive I believe it may be referencing two different subjects versus cases per se.   I also noticed that there are notes of what came directly from the morgue or other source.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: April 07, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »

Couple of things:

She closes page 13815 with “Here’s to a brand new year and brand new beginnings!”  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the jist of what she put on the inside cover of her journel LE found in her room after Caylee was found?

Also: Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, but that Cindy Anthony turned on her.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family."

In one of Cindy's interviews with the Feds I believe, they asked her about sexual abuse and she became very quiet and said in a small voice "no.". Hmmmmm very interesting.

I found that eerily similar & yes I do believe it goes to her frame of mind dating a few months even before Caylee was killed.     OK Casey, maybe someone will bite at this apple, what doctor?   When did you go see him?   Do you have a receipt, check or invoice exhibiting the visit?   Did you receive medication, if so where did you fill the script?   Are you going to call this doctor to the stand on your behalf to state that you visited & told that you were a victim of sexual abuse?    Im not buying it at all despite the fact that this entire family are scum.

I am with you on this one Capp.  I am not buying that she was sexually abused by Lee or George.  She lies so much and the lies are always to gain pity, gain the confidence of the other person or an excuse for her weird behavior.  She only uses that lie when she is extremely mad at them..which she was due to the memorial service and Cindy taking it over.

She is a user and a scam artist who is such a sociopath she has to read other people to see what lie to use to her benefit at the time.

Oh to be a fly on the cell wall now that she knows her prison friend was almost as conniving as she was and using Casey for her own advantage.  What goes around comes around Muffin.  Your in jail girlfriend..you are there with a bunch of other liars, druggies and theives...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: April 07, 2010, 02:24:16 PM »

Blogger

MY Opinion:

River had sex with George and in this transcript lied to police out of shame and fear.

Maybe there is an addendum to this LE interview and River tells the whole truth?

River personally called me 2 times on the telephone and both time stated she had sex with George and was in bed with George when George talked about the "snowball" story and the "ZFG" (story line.) (not the couch)

IMO: River is filled with shame. River used the words "humiliated" and "shame" through out our conversations. River stated she was humiliated by George and shamed by how she let George use her......Shame about her choices......shamed of having a relationship with a married man.......etc.....River was especially concerned about how her choices where affecting her son.......I believe River  (From WS, and I think she had sex with George also, not that it matters anyway)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: April 07, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »

Thing is, we will never really know that George or Lee molested Casey. Her word against theirs and they are all liars 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: April 07, 2010, 02:28:11 PM »

Tks Ill take a look.

Posted but had an internet hiccup so Ill try again LOL

On that page and preceding ones many items are listed as related to DNA, I think you originally thought that it was two criminal cases but the numbers do not appear to be docket numbers so although Im not positive I believe it may be referencing two different subjects versus cases per se.   I also noticed that there are notes of what came directly from the morgue or other source.

"This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed). " 
Thanks Capp, but it is still confusing because this sentence is taken directly from the bottom of page 40.  I guess I get lost in details

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: April 07, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

Blogger

MY Opinion:

River had sex with George and in this transcript lied to police out of shame and fear.

Maybe there is an addendum to this LE interview and River tells the whole truth?

River personally called me 2 times on the telephone and both time stated she had sex with George and was in bed with George when George talked about the "snowball" story and the "ZFG" (story line.) (not the couch)

IMO: River is filled with shame. River used the words "humiliated" and "shame" through out our conversations. River stated she was humiliated by George and shamed by how she let George use her......Shame about her choices......shamed of having a relationship with a married man.......etc.....River was especially concerned about how her choices where affecting her son.......I believe River  (From WS, and I think she had sex with George also, not that it matters anyway)

As long as no reproduction of the Anthony's in the future of course....  Very odd troubled family
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: April 07, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »

This may have already been addressed, but ... on a close read in her letters about Lee rubbing her boobies & George also when she was younger, does anyone else think she worded all that very ambiguously?

Said her brother rubbed her breasts while she slept. How would she know who was rubbing on her if she was asleep?  Could have been Cindy.  Her so-called proof that someone was rubbing on her was because her sports bra would be pulled up on her chest, or regular bra would be unhooked when she woke up.  Only thing she said she actually saw Lee do was sit on her floor & shine a flashlight on her while she slept. Didn't say he was doing anything, just sittin there with a flashlight.

As to her dad, she said she'd been having vivid dreams and thinks he may have done the same to her at a much younger age.  Then she tried to suggest that maybe she was repressing memories.

I'm not a Lee or George fan by long shot, but -that was all blah blah blah.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: April 07, 2010, 02:48:30 PM »

Blogger

MY Opinion:

I trust Chris, BB12....

but I am not sure I trust River anymore....I did in the beginning....died she lie to the po po about her relationship with gerogieboy.......or did she lie to everyone else.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.