April 24, 2024, 10:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293194 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: April 07, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.

IMO Lee has known from day one what Casey did to Caylee and that's why he stays low profile. Not that Casey told him anything, but that he 'just knows'.

I agree, and one step further I think she did tell him but not necessarily explicitly - his behavior playing "detective" tends to make me believe that actually what he was doing was shadowing detectives to thwart their efforts in finding evidence....something changed his mind in the midst of the madness. 

Yes, and he has known for a very long time!

I agree, Capp, he got spooked by something as he was trying to cover up for Casey. Probably around the time he lawyer quit on him. Around the time of his deposition, IIRC.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: April 07, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.

IMO Lee has known from day one what Casey did to Caylee and that's why he stays low profile. Not that Casey told him anything, but that he 'just knows'.

I think so too. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: April 07, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »

So, we now know from several sources that Baez  was passing communications from the As to Casey and back in violation of the rules .  When is LE going to do something about it???
Good question, why is he getting a free pass on this, why is Cindy and George getting a free pass with what they have done?

It's not over till the fat lady sings ...  let's wait & see what transpires over time.

I got booted out and it took a while to get back in..........

Chris aka BB12 has said many times that she has heard the A's are being investigated.....but I don't see anyone doing anything as far as pressing charges against them until after the trial....if then. 

Actually, what may come out with Mr. Morgan's litigation might prove interesting.   It takes time to pull things together---the wheels of justice grind slowly.

I got booted out too and it took some time to get back in.  I think George and Cindy should be in the "Dormitory" too.  I don't know what the statute of limitations is on some of the things IMO they should be charged with, but probably some of them have run.  That silly JVM still feels sorry for them, and maybe a lot of people do.  Like the cop who wouldn't do anything about them and Milstead chasing Lois.  "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  No, not in my opinion.  Not by a long shot.

BB, I agree.....there are people who do still feel very sorry for them....their new friends, the Coxes....these are very well respected people in the Orlando community, well thought of real estate agents, they arranged to have the memorial at their church...IIRC they met them at one of the vigils and felt the A's were being unjustly treated by the protestors............they are their new BBF's......perhaps their only friends.  Even Mark Nejame has a soft spot for georgie..........although after the events of the past week or so that might have changed.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: April 07, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »

I was going to take Caylee and move away with the money I saved -  yep that's our Casey, still scamming people.She told Amy a similar story, before she robbed her..

Saved?  how....by stealing from family and friends!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: April 07, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »

hi Nut!  I agree...but to add to that...they all knew........when they smelled that car and there was no Caylee.....they knew............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1265 on: April 07, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

It is a very sensitive subject & I dont think anyone here doesnt care a great deal for a victim, no matter the cause of victimization.  We are discussing opinions & observations but what I read between all the lines is that everyone here cares deeply.  That being said, the same could be said feeling badly & how horrific it would be to be emotionally scarred & publicly ruined after being accused of such a heinous act & it being totally untrue, yes even scummy George & Lee.   I cannot express enough how I respectfully disagree with Casey's accusations being true which I've expressed some of my observations why previously but I cannot be certain, that I will admit readily.   I empathize in both directions when appropriate & this I might add as being a victim/survivor by a stepfather as well as in previous decades of years dealing with criminal cases in one capacity or another on the job.   Im never blinded by the truth nor tainted from personal experience, that's all I want to say on that personal aspect on Caylee's thread but as far as work related observations on many cases I can say that there are definite signs & indications that become evident to lead to the truth of what may or may not have transpired when an accusation such as this is lodged in addition to any evidence or lack thereof.   It is, however, very difficult to say with absolute certainty without solid evidence,/eyewitnesses are very rare in sexual assaults & pretty much all he said/she said.    All I can offer for what it is worth is that my gut deeply doubts Casey's accusations based on when she has brought it up, to whom & why as well as to the extent she has touched upon it and the fragmented way she has discussed it with others.
Capp I am sorry you had to experience this in your life, the encouraging thing is you call yourself a survivor.  No doubt KC has told many lies, if what she says about Lee is not true, it truly is horrific.  The unfortunate thing is the truth may never be known considering the unscrupulous cast of characters involved. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1266 on: April 07, 2010, 05:46:06 PM »

One thing that bothers me in the letters is her reference to Caylee as Cays. If I were discussing my missing or dead daughter, I would use her full first name, not a shortened happy version. When I'm talking about my own daughter and the subject is funny or at least not serious, I shorten her name, but when discussing anything serious, I use her actual name. I don't know, to me it seems irreverent to be talking about Zanny taking her and saying "Cays". Like- Oh well, what happened happened. No biggie.

JMO 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1267 on: April 07, 2010, 05:48:53 PM »

Mission,  I think that pot shot line forms to the right Monkey Devil!
  And can you imagine if one were to sell tickets?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: April 07, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »

One thing that bothers me in the letters is her reference to Caylee as Cays. If I were discussing my missing or dead daughter, I would use her full first name, not a shortened happy version. When I'm talking about my own daughter and the subject is funny or at least not serious, I shorten her name, but when discussing anything serious, I use her actual name. I don't know, to me it seems irreverent to be talking about Zanny taking her and saying "Cays". Like- Oh well, what happened happened. No biggie.

JMO 

Boo I find that odd as well.  Everytime she mentioned Caylee is seemed so orchestrated....as though she thought...oh I'd better mention Caylee..but I think she so resented Caylee, in life and in death, that she referred to her as Cays

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: April 07, 2010, 05:52:53 PM »

Mission,  I think that pot shot line forms to the right Monkey Devil!
  And can you imagine if one were to sell tickets?

instant millionaire status!!  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rest in Peace Caylee

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: April 07, 2010, 05:57:38 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Im not sure how to copy this doc your talking about but i do agree there is 2 case numbers and see exactly what you mean. 1st part is listed under case #08-122093 and case #08-069208. The second part is listed only as under case #08-069208. Maybe a smarter monkey can tell us which those cases are not sure but i do understand and wonder the same thing. Sorry to take so long to respond but wanted to make sure i was reading it all right. Its been alot of reading overload last couple days lol. Maybe KLass can do a screen shot of page 40 of page 2 Docs.

Never Give Up!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: April 07, 2010, 05:59:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23079765/detail.html
Inmate: Anthony 'Scared' When Caylee Was Found
Attorney Says Anthony's Actions Amount To Nonverbal Confession

POSTED: 1:52 pm EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Testimony from a jailhouse pen pal could amount to a nonverbal confession from Casey Anthony, an Orlando attorney said.

Anthony's letters were exchanged with inmate Robyn Adams, and they were friends both before and after the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Adams told a detective with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement her opinion of Anthony changed in light of two episodes.

Adams said Anthony giggled and seemed to know right away that a report about a bag of bones being found at Blanchard Park wouldn't be connected to Caylee's disappearance.
But within a day or so of remains being found on Suburban Drive, Anthony told Adams the remains of a child were found with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag. The statement was made before Caylee was positively identified. Adams said it was the only time she saw Anthony depressed and very scared.

"Clearly, the lynch pin in this is the details about the blanket and the black bag -- the elements law enforcement didn't release right away," Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Anthony's biggest mistake in her friendship with Adams was letting those details slip and showing such an extreme reaction to the discovery before the remains were identified.
Her nonverbal actions are basically the admission to the fact that she knew that was where Caylee's body was," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said those actions corroborate a jail video made of Anthony watching news coverage on Dec. 11, 2008, when she was apparently overcome with anxiety at the discovery. The video has never been made public.

Adams told the FDLE investigator that Anthony never discussed the case. But she later said Anthony addressed the issue of Zanny the nanny, the woman Anthony claimed took Caylee. She just said, "Zenaida didn't. I know Zenaida didn't. Zenaida didn't do this."
Anthony also confided in Adams that Anthony admitted to using "stuff" to help her daughter sleep and have her afternoons free. In an earlier interview, an Orange County detective claimed Adams told him Anthony admitted to using chloroform on Caylee.

Adams, who is a convicted drug dealer, said she and Anthony met in July 2008. They started communicating in their protective custody cell using hand signals. Adams claimed to have sympathy for Anthony.

"I looked at her as a person that didn't need to be stereotyped," she said.

Adams said she never approached authorities with the information, but that another inmate did.

The detective asked, "Was it ever in your thoughts to use the correspondence to strong arm the U.S. attorney in to getting a better deal?"

"No," Adams said.

A spokeswoman for Antohny's defense team said the only reason Adams is cooperating is to get a break on her federal prison sentence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: April 07, 2010, 06:02:24 PM »

JMO 

I was absolutely floored and amazed that there was no real talk about Casey being dead after she knew the remains had been found. No horror of the death. No grieving. She seemed to just go on as normal being concerned about her day-to-day life in the slammer and her dreams for the future with Robyn.

A very evil person she is.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: April 07, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »

It is a very sensitive subject & I dont think anyone here doesnt care a great deal for a victim, no matter the cause of victimization.  We are discussing opinions & observations but what I read between all the lines is that everyone here cares deeply.  That being said, the same could be said feeling badly & how horrific it would be to be emotionally scarred & publicly ruined after being accused of such a heinous act & it being totally untrue, yes even scummy George & Lee.   I cannot express enough how I respectfully disagree with Casey's accusations being true which I've expressed some of my observations why previously but I cannot be certain, that I will admit readily.   I empathize in both directions when appropriate & this I might add as being a victim/survivor by a stepfather as well as in previous decades of years dealing with criminal cases in one capacity or another on the job.   Im never blinded by the truth nor tainted from personal experience, that's all I want to say on that personal aspect on Caylee's thread but as far as work related observations on many cases I can say that there are definite signs & indications that become evident to lead to the truth of what may or may not have transpired when an accusation such as this is lodged in addition to any evidence or lack thereof.   It is, however, very difficult to say with absolute certainty without solid evidence,/eyewitnesses are very rare in sexual assaults & pretty much all he said/she said.    All I can offer for what it is worth is that my gut deeply doubts Casey's accusations based on when she has brought it up, to whom & why as well as to the extent she has touched upon it and the fragmented way she has discussed it with others.
Capp I am sorry you had to experience this in your life, the encouraging thing is you call yourself a survivor.  No doubt KC has told many lies, if what she says about Lee is not true, it truly is horrific.  The unfortunate thing is the truth may never be known considering the unscrupulous cast of characters involved. 

Thank you very much Mission, although the memory will not totally evade me I was bound and determined to not let someone else's actions define me nor take away my dignity.  You'r right we may not ever know what did or did not transpire in this case regarding this particular allegation made by Casey,  all I can do as everyone else is weigh what we see & hear to be left with our opinion as to what more likely did or did not take place.

HLN primetime is covering yesterday's release again   O God JVM & Jean Casarus....my tolerance level is being tested again, snit all I need to hear is that Whinewitch  to get on with her dribble & it will be time for me to take a much needed break.    They just read the Anthony statement thru Conman....how ridiculous this family whom continues to support her have to come out with this public statement.    One would think that would wake their as evil arses up, but NO!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: April 07, 2010, 06:07:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23079765/detail.html
Inmate: Anthony 'Scared' When Caylee Was Found
Attorney Says Anthony's Actions Amount To Nonverbal Confession

POSTED: 1:52 pm EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Testimony from a jailhouse pen pal could amount to a nonverbal confession from Casey Anthony, an Orlando attorney said.

Anthony's letters were exchanged with inmate Robyn Adams, and they were friends both before and after the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Adams told a detective with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement her opinion of Anthony changed in light of two episodes.

Adams said Anthony giggled and seemed to know right away that a report about a bag of bones being found at Blanchard Park wouldn't be connected to Caylee's disappearance.
But within a day or so of remains being found on Suburban Drive, Anthony told Adams the remains of a child were found with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag. The statement was made before Caylee was positively identified. Adams said it was the only time she saw Anthony depressed and very scared.

"Clearly, the lynch pin in this is the details about the blanket and the black bag -- the elements law enforcement didn't release right away," Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Anthony's biggest mistake in her friendship with Adams was letting those details slip and showing such an extreme reaction to the discovery before the remains were identified.
Her nonverbal actions are basically the admission to the fact that she knew that was where Caylee's body was," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said those actions corroborate a jail video made of Anthony watching news coverage on Dec. 11, 2008, when she was apparently overcome with anxiety at the discovery. The video has never been made public.

Adams told the FDLE investigator that Anthony never discussed the case. But she later said Anthony addressed the issue of Zanny the nanny, the woman Anthony claimed took Caylee. She just said, "Zenaida didn't. I know Zenaida didn't. Zenaida didn't do this."
Anthony also confided in Adams that Anthony admitted to using "stuff" to help her daughter sleep and have her afternoons free. In an earlier interview, an Orange County detective claimed Adams told him Anthony admitted to using chloroform on Caylee.

Adams, who is a convicted drug dealer, said she and Anthony met in July 2008. They started communicating in their protective custody cell using hand signals. Adams claimed to have sympathy for Anthony.

"I looked at her as a person that didn't need to be stereotyped," she said.

Adams said she never approached authorities with the information, but that another inmate did.

The detective asked, "Was it ever in your thoughts to use the correspondence to strong arm the U.S. attorney in to getting a better deal?"

"No," Adams said.

A spokeswoman for Antohny's defense team said the only reason Adams is cooperating is to get a break on her federal prison sentence.

Um .. she lied to someone about that then:

Her letters:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: April 07, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »

JMO 

I sure would not have the strength or mindset to discuss lunch or vacations within nano seconds of a mere mention either.   By design people, this girl clearly is stating certain things for specific reasons all to benefit the only thing she has or ever will care about, herself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1276 on: April 07, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »

What was the family statement that Conway said?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: April 07, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

taken from http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: April 07, 2010, 06:19:30 PM »

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719&page=1
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: April 07, 2010, 06:21:36 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719&page=1

HLN is a day behind in reporting the news.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.