April 24, 2024, 01:35:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293167 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: April 07, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »

As a Lawyer on another site says," if Casey is thinking that being felt up by her brother will get her out of the DP she better think again..
A large percentage of the general public have been abused in some way.
A larger proportion of people in Jail have been abused in some way.
Unless Casey had killed her abuser or someone who abused Caylee, this has nothing at all to do with the case".
This girl lied all day every day, about everything in her life, she told outrageous lies about her family all the time. I can't imagine that out of all those incessant lies, this one story is the truth. It defies logic.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: April 07, 2010, 08:01:28 PM »

As a Lawyer on another site says," if Casey is thinking that being felt up by her brother will get her out of the DP she better think again..
Unless Casey had killed her abuser or someone who abused Caylee, this has nothing at all to do with the case".
This girl lied all day every day, about everything in her life, she told outrageous lies about her family all the time. I can't imagine that out of all those incessant lies, this one story is the truth. It defies logic.

As previously read, I concur & reiterate that even if it were true there is no excuse why she would turn that into victimizing an innocent babygirl not even out of spite toward one of her abusers, nope no excuse & certainly no sympathy by moi.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: April 07, 2010, 08:06:02 PM »

Sunny,here is the video of Cheney Mason 12/12/08     (saw the link posted over at IS http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=366656&page=16  )
<a href="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

Well,that didn't work   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

OHMYGAWD!  that's terrific......wish I'd had that to put in the email...hells bells I might jsut send it to him anyway..thanks trim!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1303 on: April 07, 2010, 08:10:55 PM »

I am by no means saying if Casey was sexually abused by a family member, this is an excuse for what she did to Caylee. All I've been wondering is if the Anthonys are standing behind her because of secrets in their home, such as this. I would have no idea if this happened or not. But there sure has to be some reason why they have lied and did all the things they did to protect Casey.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: April 07, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »

Sunny,here is the video of Cheney Mason 12/12/08     (saw the link posted over at IS http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=366656&page=16  )
<a href="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

Well,that didn't work   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

OHMYGAWD!  that's terrific......wish I'd had that to put in the email...hells bells I might jsut send it to him anyway..thanks trim!!

I saw the words in the interview but the video...there it is in vivid color  MASON IS A HYPOCRITE!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: April 07, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »

Casey’s Pen Pal Could Get Reduced Sentence
Posted: 5:12 pm EDT April 7, 2010Updated: 6:24 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's letters (read them) are the biggest development yet in the case against her. The inmate she wrote to, Robyn Adams, still has seven years to serve in a federal prison for a drug and weapons conviction.
Instead of flushing Casey's letters as she promised, Adams mailed them to a friend for safekeeping on the chance they could clear Casey's name or convict her, or even help out Adams herself.

The letters could be Adams' ticket out of prison. Maybe not right away, but her attorney could use the letters and cooperation with prosecutors in Casey Anthony's case to try to get time off her sentence.

Robyn Adams

Adams is Casey's pen pal, the jail inmate who saved the 500 pages of letters written by Casey. They were mailed, along with her own letters, to a friend on the outside, Tracey Nealey.

In Adams' letters, she reveals details about a seemingly depressed Casey, who was losing it behind bars and “crying all the time.”

In one letter written more than a year ago, Adams even predicted Casey "will break down and talk." But, to this day, Casey hasn't.

Even though Adams and Casey agreed to flush the letters down the toilet, Adams seems to have kept them for a reason, saying in one letter "they might hold some value in the future."

But did she blow her chance to use them? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer doesn’t think so.

“Just handing over letters and saying, ‘I’m handing them over, I want something in return,’ at this juncture, just doesn't fly in the federal system,” Sheaffer said.

Adams is serving a 10-year federal prison sentence after she and her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, conspired to build a marijuana-growing operation. But, if she cooperates in providing letters and possibly testimony, after Casey's trial is over she and state prosecutors case could go back to federal prosecutors to help Adams get years cut off her sentence.

“Since this substantial assistance is in the prosecution of a murder case, I would expect a substantial reduction in Adam's sentence by federal court,” Sheaffer said.

But Adams may have missed out on the chance to cash in by selling the letters to the tabloids. One tabloid paper told WFTV exclusive access to the letters could have fetched as much $10,000.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23081784/detail.html

I hope Mr. S is right and I hope this does give her an opportunity to get a reduced sentence.......she didn't KILL her child(ren)........pot verse murder...I'd vote for the pot grower!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: April 07, 2010, 08:22:59 PM »

yuknomenot, we haven't seen you in a while....you still in Christmas mode!  LOL   Sometimes I agree with this thought and other times I think there will be a last minute please deal...........guess we just have to wait and see

Hi Sunny Smile, I am frequently here but rarely say anything because you all usually have it all covered!  Yes, I am still in Christmas mode from 2008  , I probably should have something done about it.  What concerns me about her taking a plea is that nothing will ever be done about the rest of the family, we all know they need to be held accountable for some of their actions (took me a while to figure out how to put that nicely, nice and Anthony don't mix so well  Monkey Devil!).

you are so right...nice and Anthony don't mix well.  I sincerely have my doubts that the parents or brother will ever be held accountable......not in this life.....but will be for sure in the next.    I am sure CBB or Brandi would be happy to change you out of you Christmas finery

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: April 07, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
WDBO Local News      
Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 7, 2010 6:18 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Hundreds of pages in jail house letters are painting a picture of Casey Anthony's mental state after spending the last year and a half behind bars.

"In my estimation Casey Anthony appears clinically to have personality disorder," Los Angeles clinical psychologist Dr. Michelle Golland told WDBO. 

Dr. Golland also describes Casey as a "pathological liar."

In the letters, Casey makes allegations that her older brother molested her when she was a young girl, and says her father may have also when she was too young to remember. 

Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.

Dr. Golland told WDBO that she's not surprised Casey risked hurting her case by reaching out to another inmate, calling her "narcissistic and self involved" and saying Casey is always seeking attention because "it's never enough."
The accusations against her family may cause them to abandon the unwavering support they've shown since she was arrested in the Summer of 2008, Dr Golland said.

Both Casey's parents and her brother issued statements denying abuse the same day that the letters were made public.

"This could be the tipping point," Dr. Golland said.

I saw the statement Conman put out for the cretins...but didn't see a statement by Lee...anyone see it???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: April 07, 2010, 08:30:14 PM »

I am by no means saying if Casey was sexually abused by a family member, this is an excuse for what she did to Caylee. All I've been wondering is if the Anthonys are standing behind her because of secrets in their home, such as this. I would have no idea if this happened or not. But there sure has to be some reason why they have lied and did all the things they did to protect Casey.

IMHO I think they feel responsible for a variety of reasons.  One being their own dysfunction and poor example that they will never admit to.   Another thing regarding Cindy specifically, she knows what she threatened Casey with & the argument they had...I think in the deep recesses of her mind she feels guilty that she did not safeguard Caylee & Casey acted to spite her in the worse way possible.  I think they have been defending her because neither of them EVER did anything constructively (key word being constructively) to address their monster's behavior & all they did was pour my fuel on the fire.  Cindy especially has never wanted to admit to the world that her daughter wasnt the princess she fantasized she would be, but from those genes its no wonder far from it.   I also think that in the very beginning when they began to help her conceal her crime after the fact, she then had leverage with them...beyond that is all speculative but o man o manochivitz how I look forward to seeing them get their due on the witness stand.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: April 07, 2010, 08:38:27 PM »

I agree there are those reasons as well, especially the fight Cindy and Casey had.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: April 07, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »

Sunny  I didn't think anything about your statement about Caylee.  I,like you, wish Casey would get the DP but I just don't think a jury would do that.  (I started to say a jury of her peers, but I don't think there are 12 people in Orlando who are low enough to be her peers.)  And I do think it would be in the people of FL's interest to try to make a reasonable deal with the skank, but that's just my opinion and has no bearing on what will actually happen.

I can't determine whether or not Casey is telling the truth about abuse by Lee and possibly George.  I tend to always believe this kind of thing when it is told by a victim.  Knowing that Casey is a vindictive little witch, I tend not to believe a word she says.  But it could be true.  Lee does seem like a strange person to me, but a sex pervert?  I don't know.

I recently found out that a man whom I have known for 20 years and who died recently was a pedophile.  I wish I had known before he died so I could have confronted him with it but now I've been sworn to silence about it.  So who knows.  I was very surprised.  I'll just reserve judgement for now about Casey's truthfulness in this.

thanks BB...I have really shied away from the abuse allegation discussion for several reasons....I knew a young girl who claimed sexual abuse by her father....he went to jail for nearly 15 years after being wrongly accused.........she only told what her mother told her happened.  He got out and committed suicide 15 days later..he was a broken man....he was father's best friend. My father stood by him knowing he would never had done that deed.  I know incest is probably more prevalent than we imagine. But Casey lies about so much and lives in a fantasy land of her own creation I tend not to believe anything she says. But if it's true....not excuse for killing your child.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: April 07, 2010, 08:42:40 PM »

If anything, I think George & CinCin will be sure to appear even more in support of Casey--although it'll be interesting to see what's next with them.

Ono, I think you are correct.....if they don't make it appear they are supporting her they will fall out of any possible future licensing fees, I mean TV shows

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: April 07, 2010, 08:45:52 PM »

thanks to that Lawyer and to you......I totally agree

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: April 07, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »

nrcg, I understood exactly what you were saying......I do not think there was any sexual abuse...but I do think there was a house full of very disturbed people...a prime example of a dysfunctional family....lead by sin-sin

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: April 07, 2010, 08:53:53 PM »

nrcg, I understood exactly what you were saying......I do not think there was any sexual abuse...but I do think there was a house full of very disturbed people...a prime example of a dysfunctional family....lead by sin-sin
I have no idea, and if not and she is saying such vile things, well like you were saying in your post about your father's best friend, the destruction that can happen to the person the accusations are being made too  We may never really know.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: April 07, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »

There's supposedly a rule with jails/prisons that all incoming AND outgoing mail to/from inmates would be opened and inspected by staff before that mail is allowed in/out.  In fact there's supposedly the rule that inmates are not to seal their outgoing mail, to make it easier for staff to inspect before it gets sent.   Jail/prison staff can and does take a big black felt pen to cross things out in an inmate's letter going out, that they feel shouldn't be talked about etc.  Same with incoming mail, which is opened first by staff, read, thoroughly inspected for 'contraband', then given to the inmate.  Staff removes things from incoming/outgoing letters that isn't allowed.   Outgoing letters are sealed after inspection and mailed for the inmate. 

So, considering all this... IMO the staff at the jail has more to answer for, than just that one officer who allowed the visiting time and note/letter exchanges between Casey/Robyn.  Cuz just how did Robyn manage to mail the book-smuggled notes/letters from Casey, OUT of the jail to her real BFF to keep for her, without the jail staff intercepting them?   IMO, the jail staff couldn't have been checking outgoing mail AT ALL, for Robyn to have been successful in sending that many notes/letters, that many times, out of the jail.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: April 07, 2010, 09:19:19 PM »

What was the family statement that Conway said?

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

taken from http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719
Thank-you.  And like who are we suppose to believe in all this? 

For the sake of argument---I fail to see how being the victim of incest somehow innoculates Casey from receiving just punishment if she should be proven in a court of law by the facts to be guilty of murdering Caylee.  God has commanded that we are to protect the innocent, weak, and punish the guilty.  Caylee was not guilty of breaking the law and did not deserve the punishment she received.

ONO, you're right.  Whether or not Lee or George molested Casey has nothing whatsoever to do with her murdering Caylee, nor does it have anything to do with what punishment might be meted out.   

It's quite clear, at least to me and I think many others, that she killed Caylee because she wanted to get even with Cindy, she wanted to party, she wanted to be the center of attention in the house again.  She is unspeakable.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: April 07, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »

Wyks, wow, I didn't know all that, yes there is a lot the jail has to answer to 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: April 07, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »

If anything, I think George & CinCin will be sure to appear even more in support of Casey--although it'll be interesting to see what's next with them.
Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.    And that is why I have believed the Anthonys stand behind their daughter, for me nothing else makes sense, and believe me I've tried to make sense of them 

I think major trauma in the Anthony home is a 'given'---but for some reason, I don't think sexual abuse was part of it.  Emotional & mental---fo sho--look how the general public has been abused!  lol  --Just watching it all has been abuse--even our neurons are blasting -- LOL! 

This clan can't control their tempers.....And they can't even control themselves in a deposition!!!   Instead they seem to think it a virtue to be abrasive and to make complete idiots out of themselves.  In Mind Game Relays & Gymnastics, they are Gold Medalists !!   

For some reason, though, I don't think there was incest---but I may be completely wrong.   Oh, but oh yeah---major trauma in that house!---fo sho.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

I have no idea, and if not and she is saying such vile things, well like you were saying in your post about your father's best friend, the destruction that can happen to the person the accusations are being made too  We may never really know.

and that's the really sad part of this.....are Lee and georgie pedophiles or more of Casey's victims??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.