April 18, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292673 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: April 08, 2010, 12:59:02 AM »

I need to go for the night but I admit I just cannot make up my mind whether I think there may have been sexual abuse in the Anthony home or not.   What I come back to over and over though is how the heck did this family get so twisted??????  Maybe it is just that to look at them from the outside, they should have been the American dream.  Happy little family with a home, two kids, then a grand that although was unexpected, should have been loved more than life.  Instead it is like a nightmare.  What was going on behind closed doors that set all this in motion.

Tis a puzzlement.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: April 08, 2010, 01:11:17 AM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.
I agree she will thrive and I will bet money she has been in her little make believe world for a very long time.
All of the above is why I believe there will be a trial.  There's no way Casey will accept a plea bargain, she isn't going to give up her time in the spotlight.  She will lose out on all that face time on TV during a trial and then would have to give up the "celebrity"  status she is claiming in those letters.   
[/quote]

Right...KC "thinks" she's going to be found not guilty and be out of jail in a few months; KC thinks that she's going to write several books;  KC obviously thinks her books will sell because she's dreaming of having a place of her own...maybe in NC where she will have 4 seasons...and a little place of her own...that she will live a simple life....blah...blah..blah!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: April 08, 2010, 01:48:00 AM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Im not sure how to copy this doc your talking about but i do agree there is 2 case numbers and see exactly what you mean. 1st part is listed under case #08-122093 and case #08-069208. The second part is listed only as under case #08-069208. Maybe a smarter monkey can tell us which those cases are not sure but i do understand and wonder the same thing. Sorry to take so long to respond but wanted to make sure i was reading it all right. Its been alot of reading overload last couple days lol. Maybe KLass can do a screen shot of page 40 of page 2 Docs.

I see that the case #08-069208 starts on page 31. Top right corner are the case 3's so thats the best i can do. not sure if it was any help AKMom

Thank you, I am still puzzled by it.  Also the rest of the property report from this doc cump all of which I believe is dated 1/14/10.  I believe there may be a lot here that we don't know.  I believe what we don't have is all of the results from the testing of these things, which would tell us  more.....I need to research more on the weed barrier plastic and find the mention of it.  I am hopeful that it matches what was under the trees in the area that LE was searching in the Anthony back yard.  You could see plastic, I believe where LE was putting markers under the mulch, beneath the palm trees

It is possible to go to the "myclerk" site and key in "case number" to find out what the two cases are?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 08, 2010, 06:39:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 08, 2010, 06:44:00 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/cops-casey-anthony-told-inmate-caylees-remains/story?id=10315519

Cops: Casey Anthony Told Inmate Too Much About Caylee's Remains
04/07/10
Inmate Claims Casey Anthony Knew Caylee's Remains Were With Baby Blanket Before Public Did
Casey Anthony  knew details about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's remains before they were made public knowledge, according to a police interview with a fellow inmate of Anthony's.
"After a chaplain informed Casey Anthony of the recovery, Casey Anthony told [inmate] Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag," police said in the witness report, which was included in hundreds of pages of documents released by prosecutors Tuesday.

"As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," the report said.
Anthony's conversation with Adams allegedly took place soon after Dec. 11, 2008, the day media outlets including ABC News reported a child's skull had been found by a utility worker less than a mile from the Anthony home.

The detail about the baby blanket did not come to light until the next month, when the state attorney's office released a report on items discovered with the remains.

Adams also told police that once when searchers previously thought they had found Caylee's remains but were mistaken, Anthony giggled "not like in an evil way ... like ... it's not my daughter," the witness report said.

But once the set of remains were found near her home, Anthony became terrified, Adams said. Those remains were later identified as Caylee's.

Casey Anthony is awaiting trial on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee and has been in an Orange County, Fla., jail since the summer of 2008. She has pleaded not guilty.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: April 08, 2010, 06:48:35 AM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Im not sure how to copy this doc your talking about but i do agree there is 2 case numbers and see exactly what you mean. 1st part is listed under case #08-122093 and case #08-069208. The second part is listed only as under case #08-069208. Maybe a smarter monkey can tell us which those cases are not sure but i do understand and wonder the same thing. Sorry to take so long to respond but wanted to make sure i was reading it all right. Its been alot of reading overload last couple days lol. Maybe KLass can do a screen shot of page 40 of page 2 Docs.

I see that the case #08-069208 starts on page 31. Top right corner are the case 3's so thats the best i can do. not sure if it was any help AKMom

Thank you, I am still puzzled by it.  Also the rest of the property report from this doc cump all of which I believe is dated 1/14/10.  I believe there may be a lot here that we don't know.  I believe what we don't have is all of the results from the testing of these things, which would tell us  more.....I need to research more on the weed barrier plastic and find the mention of it.  I am hopeful that it matches what was under the trees in the area that LE was searching in the Anthony back yard.  You could see plastic, I believe where LE was putting markers under the mulch, beneath the palm trees

It is possible to go to the "myclerk" site and key in "case number" to find out what the two cases are?

Says they are invalid numbers.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1346 on: April 08, 2010, 06:59:50 AM »

SNIPED

OK, someone has to say it although Im not trying to be mean per se but what the heck happened to that girl's face?

I think she has been crying.

Yea, but it looks soooo swollen & the redness in the cheek areas seem a bit more severe than a gag of crying...I dont know.

Probably her booking/mug shot photo. Wouldn't you be crying, lol?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:01:45 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: April 08, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »

Prime News video 04/07/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell  04/07/10
Transcript
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/07/ijvm.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: April 08, 2010, 08:05:34 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: April 08, 2010, 08:09:03 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/cops-casey-anthony-told-inmate-caylees-remains/story?id=10315519

Cops: Casey Anthony Told Inmate Too Much About Caylee's Remains
04/07/10
Inmate Claims Casey Anthony Knew Caylee's Remains Were With Baby Blanket Before Public Did
Casey Anthony  knew details about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's remains before they were made public knowledge, according to a police interview with a fellow inmate of Anthony's.
"After a chaplain informed Casey Anthony of the recovery, Casey Anthony told [inmate] Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag," police said in the witness report, which was included in hundreds of pages of documents released by prosecutors Tuesday.

"As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," the report said.
Anthony's conversation with Adams allegedly took place soon after Dec. 11, 2008, the day media outlets including ABC News reported a child's skull had been found by a utility worker less than a mile from the Anthony home.

The detail about the baby blanket did not come to light until the next month, when the state attorney's office released a report on items discovered with the remains.

Adams also told police that once when searchers previously thought they had found Caylee's remains but were mistaken, Anthony giggled "not like in an evil way ... like ... it's not my daughter," the witness report said.

But once the set of remains were found near her home, Anthony became terrified, Adams said. Those remains were later identified as Caylee's.

Casey Anthony is awaiting trial on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee and has been in an Orange County, Fla., jail since the summer of 2008. She has pleaded not guilty.
<snipped>

KC's need to inform Adams about how much she knew, will be part of her downfall......
We see it all the time and it never ceases to amaze .......people who just have to brag and boast to others in order to make themselves looks superior (in their eyes anyway)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »

Says they are invalid numbers.

I might be wrong...but I think those would be the  LE case numbers, not the court case numbers.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 08, 2010, 08:12:46 AM »

SNIPED

OK, someone has to say it although Im not trying to be mean per se but what the heck happened to that girl's face?

I think she has been crying.

Yea, but it looks soooo swollen & the redness in the cheek areas seem a bit more severe than a gag of crying...I dont know.

Probably her booking/mug shot photo. Wouldn't you be crying, lol?
Nut, you are correct...I don't have a link...but I remember reading about her booking picture almost not looking like her because her face was so red and swollen from crying and IMO the picture show that very clearly....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: April 08, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

Transcript

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: April 08, 2010, 08:27:05 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,1662653,full.story

In an undated later to her jailmate friend, whom she called "Cookie," Anthony wrote that she blamed herself for her brother fondling her over a three-year period, from when she was 12 to when she was 15. She also wrote that she would wake up in the middle of the night with brother Lee Anthony staring at her from the floor of her bedroom.

Casey wrote that she told her mother about the behavior and that Cindy Anthony's response was "that he was sleep walking."

Lee Anthony did not return voice mails or e-mails for comment.

George and Cindy Anthony denied the allegations.

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family, nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said in an e-mail.

So the A's are now saying the candidate for Mother of the year .........   LIED about their perfect family.  Or will this just one of those mistruths sin-sin mentioned Monkey Devil!

I read that Lee made a statment but have not been able to find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: April 08, 2010, 08:30:14 AM »

Transcript

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript

I don't like to watch her either.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: April 08, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »

http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2010/04/08/anthony-may-have-put-the-final-nail-in-her-own-coffin/
Anthony May Have Put the Final Nail in Her Own Coffin

Posted by Staff on Apr 8th, 2010 // No Comment

It seems that Casey Anthony thought she found a friend in fellow inmates Robyn Adams and Maya Derkovic. She trusted them so much that she leaked information that could be just what her prosecutors need to get the sentence that they are looking for in the case of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee.

Anthony exchanged well over 50 different letters with fellow inmate Adams. In these letters she disclosed that she use to use different drugs to “knock out” her deceased daughter in order to allow her to leave her baby girl at home while she went out to party with friends. She said that this would relieve her of the responsibility and expense of having to find a babysitter. Derkovic told reporters that Anthony shared the same type story with her, only Anthony did not say that she “knocked out” Caylee.

This is very incriminating information given the fact that chloroform likely could have been a major cause of the 2-year-old girl’s death. Investigators say that there was evidence of chloroform found in the trunk of Anthony’s car; there was also a syringe found near the body of the deceased toddler.

Casey is awaiting trial for first degree murder in the case of the death of her 2 year-old-daughter, Caylee; she has been in jail since summer of 2008 and has plead not guilty.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1356 on: April 08, 2010, 08:51:03 AM »

Trim......lol @ your siggy line 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: April 08, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »

Trim......lol @ your siggy line 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: April 08, 2010, 09:12:13 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23085002/detail.html
Details Of Anthony Jail Friendship Surface
Inmate Alleges Anthony Briefly Given Pair Of Scissors

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:56 am EDT April 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Was Casey Anthony allowed to spend the night with another inmate? And was she given a pair of scissors behind bars?

New information is surfacing in court documents about a friendship between a female inmate and Anthony, the woman accused of killing her own daughter.
Using a hand-drawn map of the Orange County Jail's women's dorm, inmate Robyn Adams showed investigators where she was housed -- in cell 19 upstairs. She said Casey Anthony was locked up downstairs in cell 12.

At first, the two women would communicate with each other with flashed hand signals across a room, Adams said.

But when corrections officers caught on, Adams was moved to a different cell so the two inmates could no longer see each other, Adams said.

That's when Anthony first started writing letters, which she would stuff between the pages of a book titled, "Let's Do Away With August," Adams said.

Nearly every morning, Anthony would leave that book on a cart in the dorm's common area and Adams would pick it up at night, Adams said.

When Anthony returned to jail in September 2008, she was locked up in cell 22. According to Adams, that is where the two women began meeting face to face whenever Adams was allowed to watch TV by herself in the common area. Adams said corrections officer Silvia Hernandez allowed the two women to talk through the slit in Anthony's cell door, which is against jail rules.

"We would talk to each other through the bean hole. We would talk for hours," Adams told investigators.
On occasion, Hernandez would allegedly open the cell door so Anthony and Adams could see each other, Adams claimed. And once, the corrections officer actually allowed her inside Anthony's cell, which is an allegation Hernandez denies, Adams said.

Hernandez said that on one occasion she let Anthony cut Adams' hair.

"Robyn wanted her bangs cut," Hernandez told investigators.

"I took Robyn to the door of Casey Anthony and I gave her the scissors and said, 'Go ahead and cut the bang right there at the door,'" Hernandez said.

Hernandez admits she knew Anthony and Adams were improperly passing letters. The corrections officer did not facilitate the communication, but she said she did not stop it either.

Meanwhile, new allegations are surfacing that Anthony attorney Jose Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to his client.

In her letters, Casey Anthony wrote, "My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanging letters between us."

In another letter, Anthony claims her attorney is trying to "smuggle" in some word search puzzles.

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: April 08, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  Interesting stuff out there lately, huh?  Robyn Adams seems pretty manipulative herself, even with all the religous trappings.  Her letters to her friend Tracy appears to suggest that she is using Casey.  She also acts like a victim, as if she had nothing to do with her own crime, and that she was betrayed by the confidential informant, David Badali.  Robyn seems to have more in common with Casey than at first glance. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.