April 25, 2024, 04:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293225 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: April 08, 2010, 11:47:06 AM »

SNIPED

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."

Good morning everyone!

So Lyons is putting out that Casey had unconditional love for her daughter, ey?   Well beast, let me ask you this:   What mother (young or not) goes for years without a legitimate steady job providing no financial support for her child?   What mother goes out partying practically every night?   What mother carries out a wanton disregard for her own health by screwing half of her community of guys?  What mother admits to drugging her child so that she will remain asleep so she could go out?  What mother takes the risk of landing in jail for habitual stealing?  What mother would not report her child missing & ascertain every avenue of assistance to locate her for over a month?... sorry dont give me the scared excuse because REAL mothers dont work on fear when it comes to their flesh & blood.    O and by the way why does this twisted twit seem to think the public should give a rats behind that her podium defendant is isolated for 23 hours per day, as if, hello she's there for a reason & that reason is beyond heinous.   "natural desire for companionship"  give me a break, this evil ho spent way too much time desiring companionship while all the while neglecting her own child & then having her child pay the ultimate price HER LIFE because her mother is a self-absorbed monster...In one abbreviation, STFU!

There we go.. hope this didn't make it worse!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: April 08, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO

All I could think about when I read that was no way would you get me and Casey Anthony in a room with scissors.....unless I was in control of them

Amen to that!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: April 08, 2010, 11:54:42 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23085002/detail.html
Details Of Anthony Jail Friendship Surface
Inmate Alleges Anthony Briefly Given Pair Of Scissors

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:56 am EDT April 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Was Casey Anthony allowed to spend the night with another inmate? And was she given a pair of scissors behind bars?

New information is surfacing in court documents about a friendship between a female inmate and Anthony, the woman accused of killing her own daughter.
Using a hand-drawn map of the Orange County Jail's women's dorm, inmate Robyn Adams showed investigators where she was housed -- in cell 19 upstairs. She said Casey Anthony was locked up downstairs in cell 12.

At first, the two women would communicate with each other with flashed hand signals across a room, Adams said.

But when corrections officers caught on, Adams was moved to a different cell so the two inmates could no longer see each other, Adams said.

That's when Anthony first started writing letters, which she would stuff between the pages of a book titled, "Let's Do Away With August," Adams said.

Nearly every morning, Anthony would leave that book on a cart in the dorm's common area and Adams would pick it up at night, Adams said.

When Anthony returned to jail in September 2008, she was locked up in cell 22. According to Adams, that is where the two women began meeting face to face whenever Adams was allowed to watch TV by herself in the common area. Adams said corrections officer Silvia Hernandez allowed the two women to talk through the slit in Anthony's cell door, which is against jail rules.

"We would talk to each other through the bean hole. We would talk for hours," Adams told investigators.
On occasion, Hernandez would allegedly open the cell door so Anthony and Adams could see each other, Adams claimed. And once, the corrections officer actually allowed her inside Anthony's cell, which is an allegation Hernandez denies, Adams said.

Hernandez said that on one occasion she let Anthony cut Adams' hair.

"Robyn wanted her bangs cut," Hernandez told investigators.

"I took Robyn to the door of Casey Anthony and I gave her the scissors and said, 'Go ahead and cut the bang right there at the door,'" Hernandez said.

Hernandez admits she knew Anthony and Adams were improperly passing letters. The corrections officer did not facilitate the communication, but she said she did not stop it either.

Meanwhile, new allegations are surfacing that Anthony attorney Jose Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to his client.

In her letters, Casey Anthony wrote, "My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanging letters between us."

In another letter, Anthony claims her attorney is trying to "smuggle" in some word search puzzles.

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."
Ooh, Baez, BUSTED!  I hope finally someone involved in this case gets busted for breaking the law.  And by the way, Casey doesn't sound like she's being punished unduly.  Watching her soaps, reading, whining about the food, visits from her "boys".  Gee, she's bored, boo hoo.  It doesn't sound harsh enough for someone who murdered her daughter. (I know, she's not been convicted yet.  But she was convicted of stealing from Amy, so shouldn't she be doing some form of hard time?  Baah.

Baez will get a serious azz kicking by the Florida Bar for his part in this, smuggling contraband into a jail.... how stupid can this man get-  don't answer that.  We haven't heard from the Jail yet either, about his antics... and he wants MORE privacy. No telling what he would do with it..
I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

me too!  I am going to make my voice heard....it may not mean a darn thing to anyone other than me....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: April 08, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »

Sad part the people that are buying the grieving grandparent routine, would probably buy their book and watch the movie 

yep, but I think that is a very small number

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: April 08, 2010, 11:57:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Not making light of anyone who has been molested, but I think if there was any molesting going on in the Ant's home, Casey was the instigator.

hi Darla, I agree.....but I still think it's all part of KC's make believe world

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: April 08, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....
Thank-you, OMG even the receptionist is calling Casey a habitual liar 

Yep..her exact words

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1406 on: April 08, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »

There are no statue of limitations for sexual abuse.  I say that since it is in writing an investigation should begin now on Georgie and Lee.  All the Ants say they stand behind their daughter so you can not pick and choose what bits to stand behind.  Time to drag Georgie and Lee into the PD and begin investigation them.  Also, anyone remember the 48 hours special where Cin was BBsitting that little girl?  Would seem remiss to allow a minor in the home let alone near the family when the males of the family have been accused of sexual misconduct by their daughter/sister.  They have a charity for children that should be frozen until the investigation is complete.  Again, the allegations are in writting so to allow them to be involved in the CMA foundation or the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and rescue until they are cleared  would not be appropriate.  What other accused gets a free pass because their attorney issues a statement that it did not happen?  Seems to be sending a message to the RSO's of the world on how to avoid charges and prosecution if none of the allegations are investigated as all you need to do is have an attorney that issues a statement and you get a free pass.  As Cin has said, "there are bits of truth in everything Casey says" and Lee stated in his depo to Morgan that he believes everything his sister says.

I think it is time the family stop getting the golden glove treatment and be investigated.  It would send a bad message to sexual abuse survivors to turn a blind eye to written allegations.  I hope people are emailing Orange County PD and prosecutors to investigate.

Very well said, Northern Rose!   

Seems if anything will get investigations going, it will likely be the public at large, rising up in protest, to calmy but effectively complain in writing re the continual golden glove treatment of this family. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: April 08, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....

The part I bolded above.. the receptionist said that??    

Even tho we know that info is true, lol, it was way out of line and totally unprofessional for her to have made such a comment about an inmate, IMO.  But that's just me.  Thanks for sharing that addy! 

yeppers, she did!!   I don't think she even realized it!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: April 08, 2010, 12:04:00 PM »

I found this on Major Johnson

Sherry Johnson, Major
Major, Security Operations
Office: (407) 254-8208 Email

Major Sherry Johnson is a 22 year veteran of the corrections profession. She joined Orange County Corrections in December 1990. She has steadily advanced through to ranks to become the first female Major in the department's history.

As the Major of Security Operations, Major Johnson has command responsibilities for the Special Response Team/Crisis Response Team, and all security shifts and officers working in all facilities and the perimeter of the jail system.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/admin/management.htm

there is a link here to email her!!   

Great work, Sunny. IMO it was highly improper for the receptionist to say what she did about Casey.  Sure, she's a liar, but this woman is in no position to make such a comment.  Maybe we should complain about her?  LOL  I've got to go out to have my rearview mirror replaced.  A few days ago it just exploded--the outside passenger side one.  Strangest thing.  Anyhow, I need to get away from this computer for a while.  I'm getting middle-age spread and I'm far beyond middle-age.  See you all later.

I am no going to report her that's for sure..IMO it was a slip ....I imagine this lady get lots of irate callers............I was nice and pleasant, but she was on alert as soon as I mentioned Casey Anthony!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: April 08, 2010, 12:04:29 PM »

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

The part I bolded above.. the receptionist said that??    

Even tho we know that info is true, lol, it was way out of line and totally unprofessional for her to have made such a comment about an inmate, IMO.  But that's just me.  Thanks for sharing that addy! 

yeppers, she did!!   I don't think she even realized it!  LOL

That's just crazy!  Inappropriate of her, but funny as hell.   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1410 on: April 08, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »

There are no statue of limitations for sexual abuse.  I say that since it is in writing an investigation should begin now on Georgie and Lee.  All the Ants say they stand behind their daughter so you can not pick and choose what bits to stand behind.  Time to drag Georgie and Lee into the PD and begin investigation them.  Also, anyone remember the 48 hours special where Cin was BBsitting that little girl?  Would seem remiss to allow a minor in the home let alone near the family when the males of the family have been accused of sexual misconduct by their daughter/sister.  They have a charity for children that should be frozen until the investigation is complete.  Again, the allegations are in writting so to allow them to be involved in the CMA foundation or the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and rescue until they are cleared  would not be appropriate.  What other accused gets a free pass because their attorney issues a statement that it did not happen?  Seems to be sending a message to the RSO's of the world on how to avoid charges and prosecution if none of the allegations are investigated as all you need to do is have an attorney that issues a statement and you get a free pass.  As Cin has said, "there are bits of truth in everything Casey says" and Lee stated in his depo to Morgan that he believes everything his sister says.

I think it is time the family stop getting the golden glove treatment and be investigated.  It would send a bad message to sexual abuse survivors to turn a blind eye to written allegations.  I hope people are emailing Orange County PD and prosecutors to investigate.

Thank-you I totally agree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: April 08, 2010, 12:05:23 PM »

Sad part the people that are buying the grieving grandparent routine, would probably buy their book and watch the movie 

yep, but I think that is a very small number
I sure hope so 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: April 08, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »

Thanks Northern!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: April 08, 2010, 12:18:30 PM »

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1414 on: April 08, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »

Me too.
Me Three! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: April 08, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23089821/detail.html
Judge Grants Transcript Request In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Seek Transcript Of Aug. 21 Hearing

POSTED: 11:39 am EDT April 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:22 pm EDT April 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Judge Stan Strickland has granted a request from prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case for a transcript of one of the more memorable court hearings.

On Aug. 21, 2009, Anthony's defense announced they had significant evidence that someone else placed Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods after her mother was locked up.

At that time, the defense also announced they were waiving their claim that the group Texas EquuSearch was acting as a so-called "agent of the state."

Defense attorney Jose Baez appeared to contradict that position at a hearing this week and used it in his argument to gain access to records from the volunteer search group.

It's unclear if the prosecution will need to use that transcript since Strickland denied the defense request for complete access to those EquuSearch records.

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1416 on: April 08, 2010, 12:37:27 PM »

Hello, Monkeys!  Not to derail anyone's train of thought... but:  Did the police interview with Cecelia Benhaida (Skye) get released?  It seemed to allude to one in the KH interview.....  If it hasn't been released, does anyone think there is a good reason for it, like it may include some sort of "bombshells"?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: April 08, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »

Hello, Monkeys!  Not to derail anyone's train of thought... but:  Did the police interview with Cecelia Benhaida (Skye) get released?  It seemed to allude to one in the KH interview.....  If it hasn't been released, does anyone think there is a good reason for it, like it may include some sort of "bombshells"?
I wondered that myself, wonder why it wasn't released?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: April 08, 2010, 12:45:11 PM »

While I agree with pretty much everything you said Northernrose, the problem is there is a very limited way to investigate this further, be it written or not.   I adamantly agree that children have to be protected at all costs so in that regard I do believe any involvement with children should be halted during an investigation.   Speaking to an alleged crime of sexual assault in this case, there are no eyewitnesses (usually arent) as well as George, Lee or Cindy would never say anything otherwise than it didnt happen.   Did Casey write it in any of her diary entries prior to incarceration, doesnt appear so to date.  Casey telling Jesse & Tony in the past may not even raise enough of an eyebrow given her habitual liar history because it doesnt appear that she has proof that she sought medical attention by a gyno or psychiatrist/psychologist, clergyman, support group for same but as I see it that may be the only thing that would given the allegation credibility...and often that pains me both personally & somewhat professionally that for those that are victimized in this most violating of manners have such a tremendous difficulty proving it.   One of the first things that would be advisable for victims is that a dated journal be kept for those that have experienced this so that there is a record of it as it occurred, even if that becomes useful years later.  If its a repeated offense if at all possible to get a recorder that might catch the person in the act of another attempt but these things require a very strong person to think ahead & yes courage....I hate that this actually is horrifically more common than we are aware of or care to admit & I loathe more that so many violators get away with it.   That being said, it is also absolutely horrid to be accused of this crime for innocent persons - no matter the remedy & exoneration it totally ruins their life  & leaves a tarnish on their reputation.

As we're all aware, whether her allegation is true or not it does not diminish or excuse her allegedly killing Caylee (IMHO did).  Two days ago I mentioned this but it bares repeating, the only thing this may do is help her in the sentencing phase as a mitigating factor as to how it could be related to why she is the monster she is...but again IMHO I doubt it happened nor would be the only reason she is the narcissistic evil sociopath she is.   I would hate to think that every victim of such a violating crime & lifetime familiarity with anguish would be viewed as a potential criminal much less murderer because they were sexually assaulted nor would I hope we dont see it give every defendant the opportunity to make a false allegation because it becomes well known it has been set by precedent to carry heavy consideration as a mitigating factor if the allegation is far from the truth.    It is a tough balance & a very difficult task to protect the innocent while at the same time getting these sums-of-a-britches convicted - them getting out at all or too soon is a conversation for another day.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: April 08, 2010, 12:48:24 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO

When I read about the "scissors" and cutting hair, I was like WTF?!!
What....A murdered 2 year old baby not enough for these people.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.