May 01, 2024, 02:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293756 times)
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: April 08, 2010, 02:36:14 PM »

Judge Grants Transcript Request In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Seek Transcript Of Aug. 21 Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has granted a request from prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case for a transcript of one of the more memorable court hearings.

On Aug. 21, 2009, Anthony's defense announced they had significant evidence that someone else placed Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods after her mother was locked up.

At that time, the defense also announced they were waiving their claim that the group Texas EquuSearch was acting as a so-called "agent of the state."

Defense attorney Jose Baez appeared to contradict that position at a hearing this week and used it in his argument to gain access to records from the volunteer search group.

It's unclear if the prosecution will need to use that transcript since Strickland denied the defense request for complete access to those EquuSearch records.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23089821/detail.html

Ummm. I do believe Wesh has this wrong, that is not why the prosecution asked for the transcript at all.   In Macadoodles excited utterance in his last court appearance in this case before his sorry greedy arse got put in a sling by the Cali Bar...he not only adamantly exclaimed that they had proof that the body was placed there after Casey was incarcerated but that in fact that they could prove someone else did it, in others words she is innocent.   The defense was given a deadline to provide such discovery....they never did.   

http://www.wftv.com/video/23057236/index.html

about 4 minutes into the video JB denies he ever abandoned that TES is an agent of the state-- Judge Strickland ask LDB if she can get a transcript of the hearing -
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1461 on: April 08, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: April 08, 2010, 02:41:41 PM »

Prime News video 04/07/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell  04/07/10
Transcript
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/07/ijvm.01.html

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript
Every time I see "Issues With Jane Veleze Mitchell" I think "Good, somebody finally started a group for people like us who have issues with Jane!"  Monkey Devil!

Hahaha!

Followed by "Issues with Nancy Grace"?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: April 08, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: April 08, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »

Sorry Monkeys!
for my rudeness
I wish you a good morning/noon day/evening.
I have been busy reading all the letters and geez I almost feel like its a rambling teen writing all these crazy things. I am remembering at one  point where casey is complaining that her attorneys cannot get a call back from cindy. Supposedly she is blowing them off! and cindy is refusing to bring casey decent clothes.

Do most of you think that the anthonys will continue to support her. Ok now my feeling is that she is more toast now than she was before.

I want to know if anyone is thinking that baez will be in trouble to the florida bar for taking letters to her and giving her contraband? like pens and god knows what else. This is really gotten to be a mess. So baez spent all her money! as we see it mostly went to him! all I can see that he is done is file motions. oh and traveled to New York and we know he made a fun day out  of it.

I would like to add a special thank you to klassend for allowing me the priviledge of  being here, she knows what I mean.
this is the best in the net along with blinks. It holds more informationation that is incredible and both your integreties along with your other helpers is inpedable
thanks again klaasend.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: April 08, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »

Sorry Monkeys!
for my rudeness
I wish you a good morning/noon day/evening.
I have been busy reading all the letters and geez I almost feel like its a rambling teen writing all these crazy things. I am remembering at one  point where casey is complaining that her attorneys cannot get a call back from cindy. Supposedly she is blowing them off! and cindy is refusing to bring casey decent clothes.

Do most of you think that the anthonys will continue to support her. Ok now my feeling is that she is more toast now than she was before.

I want to know if anyone is thinking that baez will be in trouble to the florida bar for taking letters to her and giving her contraband? like pens and god knows what else. This is really gotten to be a mess. So baez spent all her money! as we see it mostly went to him! all I can see that he is done is file motions. oh and traveled to New York and we know he made a fun day out  of it.

I would like to add a special thank you to klassend for allowing me the priviledge of  being here, she knows what I mean.
this is the best in the net along with blinks. It holds more informationation that is incredible and both your integreties along with your other helpers is inpedable
thanks again klaasend.

sorry klaasend I meant inpecable!

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: April 08, 2010, 02:50:14 PM »

Someone on another forum just brought up that Cindy could lose her nursing license if it turns out Casey came to her about abuse and she didn't report it. That I would have no idea if that is true, but interesting. I sure would love to hear Cindy's brother Rick right about now on the topic of abuse 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: April 08, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!

I am hoping that Jail officials will file a complaint against him with the Bar.  Of course Baez could always deny it but that would confirm the fact that his client is a liar.  He is going to be between a rock and a hard place! 
He " Baez" was already Popped for contraband back in Jan 09. Remember the Bracelet. Then he was Popped again for inappropriate touching - client atty.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18606881/detail.html
monkalicious
I hope that he is held accountable for all his actions. He went in there knowing that what he was doing was not allowed than he proceeds. The thing that realsy annoys me is his action in court last time. He was smirking and mocking nejame and linda ! he is so dern arrogant! I wished the judge would put him in his place the man needs court  etiquette 101 ansd  a crash course in  law ethics for dummies.

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1468 on: April 08, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.
Isn't is so! O Snap. All that I did read which was not much. Casey's references of being the Flower Child of God ..and That she is has this pure relationship with God ..was enough to make me puke. The other things I noticed Loca is within her thoughts.. She thinks she is getting out. She clearly believes that she is going to walk. Her mindset at the time. I don't believe her mindset has changed. That is why she looks different today than she did just a year ago. She has convinced herself " this is temporary" and that she is a Super Star. I did skim some of the letters last night. I could not take much. I did read on one page which I don't know if anyone caught it. Within in all her Girl Camp letters ..she wrote to Robyn
I can't decide whether I want to be a Red Head or a Blond. I have to pick out some colored contacts too.  I have working on picking out my new name. So when people see me on the street they will say Isn't that Casey Anthony?? ......No Hahahah. She as well was trying to choose where her new home was going to be ..that she is planning on moving. I think it was page 479..   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: April 08, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »

I am hoping that Jail officials will file a complaint against him with the Bar.  Of course Baez could always deny it but that would confirm the fact that his client is a liar.  He is going to be between a rock and a hard place! 
He " Baez" was already Popped for contraband back in Jan 09. Remember the Bracelet. Then he was Popped again for inappropriate touching - client atty.
monkalicious
I hope that he is held accountable for all his actions. He went in there knowing that what he was doing was not allowed than he proceeds. The thing that realsy annoys me is his action in court last time. He was smirking and mocking nejame and linda ! he is so dern arrogant! I wished the judge would put him in his place the man needs court  etiquette 101 ansd  a crash course in  law ethics for dummies.

is there anything we can do ? can we write anyone to complain about this! in order to get the Florida bars attention ? didnt she say in her letter that he was bringing her contraband(letter to cookie)
geez what an appropiate name they both are cookie!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: April 08, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

The Defense was given until February 2010 to come up with the so called evidence that proved Casey's innocence.  They are still waiting. The SA asked for a transcript of that statement at the latest hearing. Hopefully they are going to back to the Judge and ask for them to produce it or retract it.  Now that will be fun...

TKS WO, that's what I thought, Im actually looking for a clip of exactly what he said as we speak

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: April 08, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

monkalicious

I just talked to an attorney friend in Houston.  She said  IHO all KC would have to do is say she was lying.........and we all know she does that quite well! Nothing would be done even if the jail filed a complaint unless KC swears to it!!  And then since there is nothing to back it up, still he would just walk away scott free.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: April 08, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »

Thanks Sunny    I just asked my daughter who is in nursing school that question about Cindy and not reporting abuse in the home, she could lose her license. So I don't know 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: April 08, 2010, 03:05:56 PM »

Never fails !
Isn't is so! O Snap. All that I did read which was not much. Casey's references of being the Flower Child of God ..and That she is has this pure relationship with God ..was enough to make me puke. The other things I noticed Loca is within her thoughts.. She thinks she is getting out. She clearly believes that she is going to walk. Her mindset at the time. I don't believe her mindset has changed. That is why she looks different today than she did just a year ago. She has convinced herself " this is temporary" and that she is a Super Star. I did skim some of the letters last night. I could not take much. I did read on one page which I don't know if anyone caught it. Within in all her Girl Camp letters ..she wrote to Robyn
I can't decide whether I want to be a Red Head or a Blond. I have to pick out some colored contacts too.  I have working on picking out my new name. So when people see me on the street they will say Isn't that Casey Anthony?? ......No Hahahah. She as well was trying to choose where her new home was going to be ..that she is planning on moving. I think it was page 479..   

Yes Deenie
I read that part and thats where I left it for the night! I couldnt handle anymore!
but clearly she is so convinced that she is going on vacation ! they have given her the  assumption that she will walk!! also did you see the part that she talks about wedding proposals and something like they call her a princess or something to that affect.She bad mouths jesse! never mentions tony at all however she does mention sex!
 she rambles on about her mother clearly she hates her oh and about cindy copywriting caylees name and an atempt to copy wright her name. she talks about her mom popping up on tv and the money.  she clearly hates her mother more than anyone else.

I think these petters especialy with the mention of giving caylee cloroform to sleep is going to be a bigg factor in sealing her fate!!!

I never got thru the rest of the letters its difficult to understand her big hand writing. she is delusional totaly!!!

Deenie what is yourr take on  baez and his smuggling contrband?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: April 08, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »

Never fails !

Yes Deenie
I read that part and thats where I left it for the night! I couldnt handle anymore!
but clearly she is so convinced that she is going on vacation ! they have given her the  assumption that she will walk!! also did you see the part that she talks about wedding proposals and something like they call her a princess or something to that affect.She bad mouths jesse! never mentions tony at all however she does mention sex!
 she rambles on about her mother clearly she hates her oh and about cindy copywriting caylees name and an atempt to copy wright her name. she talks about her mom popping up on tv and the money.  she clearly hates her mother more than anyone else.

I think these petters especialy with the mention of giving caylee cloroform to sleep is going to be a bigg factor in sealing her fate!!!

I never got thru the rest of the letters its difficult to understand her big hand writing. she is delusional totaly!!!

Deenie
she will walk!!!

right to the guerney for her dose of death!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: April 08, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »

Thanks Sunny    I just asked my daughter who is in nursing school that question about Cindy and not reporting abuse in the home, she could lose her license. So I don't know 

I don't either.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1476 on: April 08, 2010, 03:09:10 PM »

Sunny, Capp, and everyone ...

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: April 08, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »

Never fails !

Yes Deenie

Deenie
she will walk!!!

right to the guerney for her dose of death!!

Deenie
did you get the impression that she  was accusing cindy of playing the system with her leave of abscence from her job???

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: April 08, 2010, 03:11:40 PM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

The Defense was given until February 2010 to come up with the so called evidence that proved Casey's innocence.  They are still waiting. The SA asked for a transcript of that statement at the latest hearing. Hopefully they are going to back to the Judge and ask for them to produce it or retract it.  Now that will be fun...

TKS WO, that's what I thought, Im actually looking for a clip of exactly what he said as we speak

Maybe you can find a link from here Capp....they have a quote of Macadoodle's from the hearing

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5262129-504083.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: April 08, 2010, 03:12:48 PM »

Sunny, Capp, and everyone ...

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

Hell maybe he stuffed in a swiss bank or in his gramas  old under wear sewn at the seems.

I am sure they can get alot out of sylvia if they question her. hell she is already in trouble she better start her singing. Cuz I am so sure she allowed alot wonder if she let em have sex? wouldnt it have been hilarious  if casey would have gotten pregant

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.