April 24, 2024, 06:06:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293187 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: April 08, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

I noticed she still has her potty mouth even when she writes about God "Daddy" in one sentence in the next sentence she is cursing.  Then she is waiting for the Rapture..when more and more children will go missing.

She tries to show empathy for her friend..yet even her friend is stunned when she writes  how much she misses her kids and then Casey's replies are always about moving away..the two of them ..this time to Costa Rica.  LOL

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: April 08, 2010, 03:15:33 PM »

Thanks Sunny    I just asked my daughter who is in nursing school that question about Cindy and not reporting abuse in the home, she could lose her license. So I don't know 

I don't either.....

how can that be I dont doubt it but how! that would affect her license?

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: April 08, 2010, 03:18:18 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

IIRC the searches for the chloroform was not done until AFTER Caylee was missing and already dead which made me wonder if someone did give her the chloroform and was trying to find a way to buy it online to cover that up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1483 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:15 PM »

Thanks Sunny    I just asked my daughter who is in nursing school that question about Cindy and not reporting abuse in the home, she could lose her license. So I don't know 

I don't either.....

how can that be I dont doubt it but how! that would affect her license?
Not reporting abuse whether physical or sexual.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »

Sunny, Capp, and everyone ...

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

deenie, those are questions I have been asking as well....I think Robyn Adams has more to tell......and I would BET her attorney (s) is trying to work a deal.....I have to go back and read some of the letters and have been putting it off as it really does give me a headache....but KC talks about someone(s) taking Robyn case via BOZO....I wish I had taken notes but I didn't........but it keeps gnawing at me....if anyone remembers please shout out!  So if BOZO is associated in any way with any attorney(s) for Robyn I can't see her talking anymore without a deal

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:51 PM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

The Defense was given until February 2010 to come up with the so called evidence that proved Casey's innocence.  They are still waiting. The SA asked for a transcript of that statement at the latest hearing. Hopefully they are going to back to the Judge and ask for them to produce it or retract it.  Now that will be fun...

TKS WO, that's what I thought, Im actually looking for a clip of exactly what he said as we speak

Judge Grants Prosecution Request In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/news/23090521/detail.html

Posted: 12:43 pm EDT April 8, 2010
Updated: 1:12 pm EDT April 8, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge Thursday granted the prosecution’s request for a transcript of a hearing last August.
The state wanted the full transcript of that hearing, because one of Casey's former defense attorneys, Todd Macaluso, proclaimed her innocence in court.
So far, prosecutors have not said why they want the report.
Macaluso left the defense team about two months ago, because of a disciplinary issue with the California Bar.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: April 08, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

Hell maybe he stuffed in a swiss bank or in his gramas  old under wear sewn at the seems.

I am sure they can get alot out of sylvia if they question her. hell she is already in trouble she better start her singing. Cuz I am so sure she allowed alot wonder if she let em have sex? wouldnt it have been hilarious  if casey would have gotten pregant

loca you made my heart stop with that statement.......KC preggers GOD FORBID!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: April 08, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0464/SEC018.HTM&Title=-%3E2009-%3ECh0464-%3ESection%20018#0464.018
464.018  Disciplinary actions.--

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: April 08, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »

Thanks Cappy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: April 08, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

I noticed she still has her potty mouth even when she writes about God "Daddy" in one sentence in the next sentence she is cursing.  Then she is waiting for the Rapture..when more and more children will go missing.

She tries to show empathy for her friend..yet even her friend is stunned when she writes  how much she misses her kids and then Casey's replies are always about moving away..the two of them ..this time to Costa Rica.  LOL

Oh, and how about  her telling Robyn she wants to "adopt" a child.....KC says she's always wanted to adopt a child from a foreign country, but has decided to adopt a US child when released from jail.
God help our children!!

It's mind boggling that this evil woman can even entertain the thoughts of having or adopting another child within what, months? of her own daughter kidnapped/murdered!!! (of course she knew Caylee was dead because she murdered her) I'm not sure of the time frame these letters were written, if Caylee's remains were found.

Evil is too kind of a word to describe KC......IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1490 on: April 08, 2010, 03:29:58 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

IIRC the searches for the chloroform was not done until AFTER Caylee was missing and already dead which made me wonder if someone did give her the chloroform and was trying to find a way to buy it online to cover that up.
Turbo I am not for absolute sure on this but I think the searches were done in March of prior to Caylee going missing, but if I am wrong will some nice monkey correct me.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: April 08, 2010, 03:29:58 PM »

I thought the neck-breaking and how to make chloroform searches were done in March, before Caylee was murdered.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: April 08, 2010, 03:34:45 PM »

Never fails !

Her gestures to show her "friend" support, empathy are so veiled.   She interjects a few comments here and there to make it appear she gives a dang but she doesnt & that is quite evident.   As always, it turns around to being all about her, what she wants, how she sees things.   Her mentions of Caylee are meant for what it could confuse a jury with BUT it is so transparent that she is saying them by design not from the heart.  When she does mention her it again quickly goes on to another more self-indulging subject, ya know like what she is having for lunch that day.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 08, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1494 on: April 08, 2010, 03:39:53 PM »

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0464/SEC018.HTM&Title=-%3E2009-%3ECh0464-%3ESection%20018#0464.018
464.018  Disciplinary actions.--
Thanks Trimm 
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: April 08, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

The Defense was given until February 2010 to come up with the so called evidence that proved Casey's innocence.  They are still waiting. The SA asked for a transcript of that statement at the latest hearing. Hopefully they are going to back to the Judge and ask for them to produce it or retract it.  Now that will be fun...

TKS WO, that's what I thought, Im actually looking for a clip of exactly what he said as we speak

Judge Grants Prosecution Request In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/news/23090521/detail.html

Posted: 12:43 pm EDT April 8, 2010
Updated: 1:12 pm EDT April 8, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge Thursday granted the prosecution’s request for a transcript of a hearing last August.
The state wanted the full transcript of that hearing, because one of Casey's former defense attorneys, Todd Macaluso, proclaimed her innocence in court.
So far, prosecutors have not said why they want the report.
Macaluso left the defense team about two months ago, because of a disciplinary issue with the California Bar.

here's my take on this--  first off
the Judge granted permission for the request because he, himself asked LDB if she could get it
and it was all in the context of if Baez had waived his claim that TES is an agent of the state
per my link in post #1460

second--something in that story doesnt make sense to me

it says the State wanted the transcript because "one of Casey's former defense attorneys, Todd Macaluso, proclaimed her innocence in court", and the next sentence states " prosecutors have not said why they want the report"

a bit confusing

i couldnt find a clip to where the defense was given a date to "put up or shut up"  but it did find the one of macaluso-stating his nonsense at the hearing..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: April 08, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: April 08, 2010, 03:48:43 PM »

deenie, those are questions I have been asking as well....I think Robyn Adams has more to tell......and I would BET her attorney (s) is trying to work a deal.....I have to go back and read some of the letters and have been putting it off as it really does give me a headache....but KC talks about someone(s) taking Robyn case via BOZO....I wish I had taken notes but I didn't........but it keeps gnawing at me....if anyone remembers please shout out!  So if BOZO is associated in any way with any attorney(s) for Robyn I can't see her talking anymore without a deal

If this is true, then here is another connection between players in this convoluted mess.

It's on page 258 and 516......

not word for word, just the gist of it

Jose came through for Robyn; Mike and Michelle agreed to take Robyn's case. Jose and Mike practied together in Miami before Jose moved to Orlando. KC is very good friends with Mike and Michelle and they are working on her case too. (and here we go again)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 08, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

Never fails !

Oh, and how about  her telling Robyn she wants to "adopt" a child.....KC says she's always wanted to adopt a child from a foreign country, but has decided to adopt a US child when released from jail.
God help our children!!

It's mind boggling that this evil woman can even entertain the thoughts of having or adopting another child within what, months? of her own daughter kidnapped/murdered!!! (of course she knew Caylee was dead because she murdered her) I'm not sure of the time frame these letters were written, if Caylee's remains were found.

Evil is too kind of a word to describe KC......IMO

there is no word to fit her.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: April 08, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.