April 24, 2024, 05:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293185 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: April 08, 2010, 05:25:03 PM »

N2WISHN I know what you mean, I need to rip apart everything and try to figure out what makes Casey tick and what makes the family tick. I'm desperately trying to figure why one would do what George and Cindy did and literally destroy their reputations by their nonsensical antics. I could sit here forever and it wouldn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be something if at the next court appearance they abandon Casey and sit on the State's side? I doubt it, but who knows what these people will do next?

I have become so cynical I would wonder what in the hell they were up too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: April 08, 2010, 05:26:19 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: April 08, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »

yeah....even though he's 40!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1543 on: April 08, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »

N2WISHN I know what you mean, I need to rip apart everything and try to figure out what makes Casey tick and what makes the family tick. I'm desperately trying to figure why one would do what George and Cindy did and literally destroy their reputations by their nonsensical antics. I could sit here forever and it wouldn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be something if at the next court appearance they abandon Casey and sit on the State's side? I doubt it, but who knows what these people will do next?

I have become so cynical also, it scares me  But after all this about the abuse, and the Anthonys say no, how can they possibly sit behind Casey? I'm sure they will, but it makes no sense at all. Of course they never have made any sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: April 08, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »

But Casey likes Jose Garcia's dimples 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: April 08, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »

This Video is not the best,but it does have the snips of Tracey's interview ( Lenny's employee)
The words are key .. its short, the video.

Lots of swearing so if your at work - Its Tracey repeating Casey's words. It all matches her/KC behavior expressed in her letters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9Pp8s9nxAg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/B9Pp8s9nxAg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

thanks Deenie......Tracy is another one who IMO knows a hell of a lot more than she has told...that we are aware of

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: April 08, 2010, 05:29:36 PM »

thanks

When we come back this evening I am going to print them

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: April 08, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....

The part I bolded above.. the receptionist said that??    

Even tho we know that info is true, lol, it was way out of line and totally unprofessional for her to have made such a comment about an inmate, IMO.  But that's just me.  Thanks for sharing that addy! 

yeppers, she did!!   I don't think she even realized it!  LOL

Sunny....you go, girl!!!
I bet it was a slip (don't you just love it!)   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: April 08, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »

I saw 2 visits from Michael Walsh on 7/29 and 11/5. In her letter, KC says she wants to have her trial in Miami cause the jury would be better and the Walsh's live there. Oh, and of course the SUN AND SAND. She thinks she's going to the beach, lol.

I read that..LOL..I tell ya she is one of those that talks and lies so much she believes the sound of her voice

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1549 on: April 08, 2010, 05:32:08 PM »

I saw 2 visits from Michael Walsh on 7/29 and 11/5. In her letter, KC says she wants to have her trial in Miami cause the jury would be better and the Walsh's live there. Oh, and of course the SUN AND SAND. She thinks she's going to the beach, lol.
::MonkeyEek::Maybe she can use the Snoopy snow cone machine at the beach that she was talking about 
OMG LMAO!!!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: April 08, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »

I can relate to that!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: April 08, 2010, 05:35:22 PM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....

The part I bolded above.. the receptionist said that??    

Even tho we know that info is true, lol, it was way out of line and totally unprofessional for her to have made such a comment about an inmate, IMO.  But that's just me.  Thanks for sharing that addy! 

yeppers, she did!!   I don't think she even realized it!  LOL

Sunny....you go, girl!!!
I bet it was a slip (don't you just love it!)   

Hey Puzzler!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 08, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »

There is a Michael Walsh, Esq in Orlando  BUT  one in Miami I found here:

http://www.uniteddefensegroup.com/our_attorneys.htm

Michael Walsh, Esq.
Senior Attorney of Counsel
Michael Walsh has spent his entire career in the criminal justice field, where he has tried over 150 criminal jury trials as well as hundreds of criminal trials before judges. He has defended clients in a wide range of cases involving matters ranging from simple DUI's to homicides and narcotics trafficking.

Mr. Walsh has practiced at all levels of Florida state court and federal court. He has even argued in the U.S. Supreme Court. He was recently named one of "Florida's Top Lawyers" by the South Florida Legal Guide, and he has been frequently featured in the local news media due to the high profile cases he has taken.

Prior to working as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Walsh distinguished himself as a fraud investigator where he exposed millions of dollars worth of fraud. As an investigator and prosecutor, he worked in numerous drug trafficking and homicide cases.

And then this:
http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/michelle-rodriguez-walsh-530003

Not sure if this could be them

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: April 08, 2010, 05:37:57 PM »

If Casey mentioned to the chaplin about being molested, is he able to come forth with this info, or is it like a priest in a confessional?

I haven't a clue.............

something that has really been bothering me about the letters is KC referring to God as Daddy not Father......but Daddy.....she did it numerous times.....and each time I thought she said it almost as a mockery.
I have never heard anyone ever refer to God like that before  She could have been mocking God, I couldn't tell.
I've never heard that personally, either.  The real sense of mockery for me was that her sneezes were confirmation that she was right about something.  I think she wants to appear crazy.  Good thing she won't have to work too hard at it.

It's disrespectful...but...then...KC doesn't respect anything!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: April 08, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: April 08, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Yes, I do and that is where I read where UCF had counseling based on income and when I thought CA might have been going there as there was a connection to a name there and her. Then the info came out about the woman who had her computer stolen and it was interesting to me that her name was same as the alleged kidnapper. When I researched closer, I found that she was the PI director for UCF and had done the counseling schedules for the girl who was killed in Blanchard Park June 9th when jogging. (the one whose "blackjack" has never turned up but whose charger was by her car)  I immediately started trying to connect KC and her friend in jail in Jacksonville with that stolen computer. I never could get a good connection, but the chloroform & the knife was the thing which interested me too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: April 08, 2010, 05:47:03 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.
Thanks 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: April 08, 2010, 05:49:06 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

Chloroform...was banned in 1970...doctors have said on TV that they can't even get it in hospitals...therefore, clinics (like where Cindy worked) certainly wouldn't be able to get it.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: April 08, 2010, 05:52:09 PM »

I have become so cynical also, it scares me  But after all this about the abuse, and the Anthonys say no, how can they possibly sit behind Casey? I'm sure they will, but it makes no sense at all. Of course they never have made any sense.

It makes sense to me. They are in this thing so deep that it is past GA's bushy black eyebrows. They can't stop until they get stopped. They're in so deep that they have to stay together all the while hating each other, lol.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 08, 2010, 05:52:54 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

IIRC the searches for the chloroform was not done until AFTER Caylee was missing and already dead which made me wonder if someone did give her the chloroform and was trying to find a way to buy it online to cover that up.

I thought the neck-breaking and how to make chloroform searches were done in March, before Caylee was murdered.

Finally found it in my files. After I re-read the psychic reports! Man, some of those are so close to right! Anyway, here is the LE info on the chloroform searches:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.