April 24, 2024, 12:13:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293128 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: April 08, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!

YES !!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!

GO Tevye!  Let me know what I can do to help!!

Didn't we learn (correct me if I'm wrong) that a regular citizen can make a bar complaint?  If so, wouldn't several complaints from citizens cause the issue to be looked into?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:39 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

G DD, I so agree with you........KC doesn't care who she burns...and she knows she will get away with it...they have never held her responsible for her actions and there is no reason for her to think they will start now.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:49 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

Not only that but no Hospital Nurse or employee would have access to Chloroform either. Casey is in way over her head when she makes stupid accusations like this- Chloroform has been out of medical use for several decades.
She also says she is 'milking her disability'-  yes we can all see that, but how about telling the world that your Mother is doing it!

Good point...the world knowing would certainly make Cindy even madder at KC.

The irony is that Cindy throttled KC (could have killed her in a moment of passion); and she got pay-back from her own daughter killing her granddaughter!  HOW does Cindy live with that...wait...maybe she compartmentalizes like KC does...and, of course, Cindy is not at fault.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: April 08, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.
Thanks 

Well that firms up that thought!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: April 08, 2010, 06:02:12 PM »

Some one posted in the last few days. Was it here? I don't know. I read it online.
Maybe Hinky. But they made a very good observation.

Casey sitting in court. Sitting at the table. Writing on her tablet. As Jose or others were speaking to the Judge. The cameras panned back and forth. So I don't believe this was actually seen. A person's observation of what possibly could have taken place..

Casey was writing to GA/CA  - this is how Bobo got the letters out to the Ants from Casey. That the tablet would be scooped up by Baez at the end of the session- thrown in his briefcase. And after the fact - he would then give the letters to CA/GA.. Makes sense to me. Why not let it happen right before everyone's eyes. Doesn't seem so sneaky does it.

Boy-oh-boy...wouldn't you love to see those letters...wonder how many lies have been passed back and forth?  My bad...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: April 08, 2010, 06:03:33 PM »

Chloroform...was banned in 1970...doctors have said on TV that they can't even get it in hospitals...therefore, clinics (like where Cindy worked) certainly wouldn't be able to get it.

I am not sure about that. Sometimes clinics can get things like that from their suppliers to clean lab glassware. Chloroform or hexane (is a drug that causes anesthesia too) are used in the laboratory in a private clinic.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 08, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »

IIRC the searches for the chloroform was not done until AFTER Caylee was missing and already dead which made me wonder if someone did give her the chloroform and was trying to find a way to buy it online to cover that up.

I thought the neck-breaking and how to make chloroform searches were done in March, before Caylee was murdered.

Finally found it in my files. After I re-read the psychic reports! Man, some of those are so close to right! Anyway, here is the LE info on the chloroform searches:

thanks brandi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: April 08, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »

IIRC the searches for the chloroform was not done until AFTER Caylee was missing and already dead which made me wonder if someone did give her the chloroform and was trying to find a way to buy it online to cover that up.

I thought the neck-breaking and how to make chloroform searches were done in March, before Caylee was murdered.

Finally found it in my files. After I re-read the psychic reports! Man, some of those are so close to right! Anyway, here is the LE info on the chloroform searches:

thanks brandi!!

Well, this is totally different from some of the media accounts. I remember reading this now that I have seen it again, so were they looked up more than once or just in March does anyone know?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: April 08, 2010, 06:17:39 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.

thanks trim.....I still gotta disagree.....KC and/or BOZO had no way of knowing Adams would keep these letters....they show she is a narcissistic wench who thinks she is a celebrity, who plans her new life with no mention of Caylee being a part of it..............these are IMO not anything a defense attorney would want out. Now if they were about Caylee........different ballgame.....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: April 08, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »

GO Tevye!  Let me know what I can do to help!!

Didn't we learn (correct me if I'm wrong) that a regular citizen can make a bar complaint?  If so, wouldn't several complaints from citizens cause the issue to be looked into?

well Blink did and she is a regular citizen.  I have already expressed my concerns to jail personel re: CO Hernandez, special privileges being given to KC, and BOZO breaking the jail rules..............I tired!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: April 08, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

Some one posted in the last few days. Was it here? I don't know. I read it online.
Maybe Hinky. But they made a very good observation.

Casey sitting in court. Sitting at the table. Writing on her tablet. As Jose or others were speaking to the Judge. The cameras panned back and forth. So I don't believe this was actually seen. A person's observation of what possibly could have taken place..

Casey was writing to GA/CA  - this is how Bobo got the letters out to the Ants from Casey. That the tablet would be scooped up by Baez at the end of the session- thrown in his briefcase. And after the fact - he would then give the letters to CA/GA.. Makes sense to me. Why not let it happen right before everyone's eyes. Doesn't seem so sneaky does it.

Boy-oh-boy...wouldn't you love to see those letters...wonder how many lies have been passed back and forth?  My bad...

Oh yes...and I wonder how many, if any, have been passed since the A's didn't do what KC wanted re: cremating Caylee and that God awful memorial spectacle!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: April 08, 2010, 06:50:43 PM »

I saw 2 visits from Michael Walsh on 7/29 and 11/5. In her letter, KC says she wants to have her trial in Miami cause the jury would be better and the Walsh's live there. Oh, and of course the SUN AND SAND. She thinks she's going to the beach, lol.

There is a Michael Walsh, Esq in Orlando  BUT  one in Miami I found here:

http://www.uniteddefensegroup.com/our_attorneys.htm

Michael Walsh, Esq.
Senior Attorney of Counsel
Michael Walsh has spent his entire career in the criminal justice field, where he has tried over 150 criminal jury trials as well as hundreds of criminal trials before judges. He has defended clients in a wide range of cases involving matters ranging from simple DUI's to homicides and narcotics trafficking.

Mr. Walsh has practiced at all levels of Florida state court and federal court. He has even argued in the U.S. Supreme Court. He was recently named one of "Florida's Top Lawyers" by the South Florida Legal Guide, and he has been frequently featured in the local news media due to the high profile cases he has taken.

Prior to working as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Walsh distinguished himself as a fraud investigator where he exposed millions of dollars worth of fraud. As an investigator and prosecutor, he worked in numerous drug trafficking and homicide cases.

And then this:
http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/michelle-rodriguez-walsh-530003

Not sure if this could be them

When I search them separately they both come up with the same address. 46 NE 6th. At least we know they go together and I think it is them.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: April 08, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Rick Plesea  Page 8
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-%28Uncle%29/

Holy snickees, I didnt pull this together until rereading it....JOE JORDAN FROM FOXNEWS that is where Rick was told by JJ or thought JJ was from!   Wow

Joe Jordan called me because I had posted my phone# for Rick to call me. Greta wanted an interview and asked me if I could contact Rick. She gave me her direct line # for Rick to call her and verify who he was. Joe was trying to get Rick's # from me. I refused to give him anything except his email address which was already posted. I don't think Joe talked to Greta at FOX. (at least when I talked to her she had not) I remember Joe telling me the name of a reporter, but can't remember now who it was.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: April 08, 2010, 06:57:26 PM »

I saw 2 visits from Michael Walsh on 7/29 and 11/5. In her letter, KC says she wants to have her trial in Miami cause the jury would be better and the Walsh's live there. Oh, and of course the SUN AND SAND. She thinks she's going to the beach, lol.

There is a Michael Walsh, Esq in Orlando  BUT  one in Miami I found here:

http://www.uniteddefensegroup.com/our_attorneys.htm

Michael Walsh, Esq.
Senior Attorney of Counsel
Michael Walsh has spent his entire career in the criminal justice field, where he has tried over 150 criminal jury trials as well as hundreds of criminal trials before judges. He has defended clients in a wide range of cases involving matters ranging from simple DUI's to homicides and narcotics trafficking.

Mr. Walsh has practiced at all levels of Florida state court and federal court. He has even argued in the U.S. Supreme Court. He was recently named one of "Florida's Top Lawyers" by the South Florida Legal Guide, and he has been frequently featured in the local news media due to the high profile cases he has taken.

Prior to working as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Walsh distinguished himself as a fraud investigator where he exposed millions of dollars worth of fraud. As an investigator and prosecutor, he worked in numerous drug trafficking and homicide cases.

And then this:
http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/michelle-rodriguez-walsh-530003

Not sure if this could be them

I asked about "Mike and Michelle" on thehinkymeter......here's the response

“Mike” is Michael D. Walsh, a Miami criminal defense lawyer specializing in criminal appeals. He was hired in July 2008 to help Jose Baez appeal Casey’s bond denial. He also went on talk shows (Dan Abrams, Greta Van Susteren, etc.) in July and August 2008 to speak on Casey’s behalf.

“Michelle” must work with Michael Walsh.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: April 08, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »

video at link.

thanks trim.....I still gotta disagree.....KC and/or BOZO had no way of knowing Adams would keep these letters....they show she is a narcissistic wench who thinks she is a celebrity, who plans her new life with no mention of Caylee being a part of it..............these are IMO not anything a defense attorney would want out. Now if they were about Caylee........different ballgame.....JMO of course

Hi sunny---I agree.  They had no way of knowing that Adams would keep the letters nor could they know she would turn them over to LE.  I don't believe "Criminal profilers" are even accurate most of the time.  I can recall a couple of instances where they were far off the mark and not one where they were correct.  It's hokus pokus IMO. But I can't see that this would even fall under the parameters of criminal profiling and IMO our guess is as good as Brown's.

I think that LE could and should launch an investigation into Caaey's sex abuse claims.  Most of the time, all that ever exists to go on is one person's word. While personally doubt it in this case, much of the time people doubt claims of real abuse.  I believe it is LE's duty to investigate.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: April 08, 2010, 07:03:27 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Rick Plesea  Page 8
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-%28Uncle%29/

Holy snickees, I didnt pull this together until rereading it....JOE JORDAN FROM FOXNEWS that is where Rick was told by JJ or thought JJ was from!   Wow

Joe Jordan called me because I had posted my phone# for Rick to call me. Greta wanted an interview and asked me if I could contact Rick. She gave me her direct line # for Rick to call her and verify who he was. Joe was trying to get Rick's # from me. I refused to give him anything except his email address which was already posted. I don't think Joe talked to Greta at FOX. (at least when I talked to her she had not) I remember Joe telling me the name of a reporter, but can't remember now who it was.

seeme, thanks for clearing that up!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: April 08, 2010, 07:06:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-teaser-20100408,0,3300993.story
Casey Anthony case: Who would a jury believe?
 By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

6:15 p.m. EDT, April 8, 2010
Who would a jury believe: A corrections officer who guarded Orange County prisoners or the wife of an ex-cop now serving time for drug dealing?

It's a choice a jury might have to make when the Casey Anthony murder case comes to trial next year — believe jail guard Silvia Hernandez or former Orange County inmate Robyn Adams?

Adams has told investigators she and Casey Anthony used to "talk for hours" at the jail, a violation of jail policy.

Hernandez says that's not true, that she permitted them to talk for 15 or 20 minutes at times but never for long periods. Although, she admitted, she allowed Anthony to cut Adams' bangs.

Hernandez, 33, is suspended with pay while the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigates how Anthony and Adams exchanged hundreds of pages of letters while they were at the jail together between October 2008 and April 2009.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Check back at OrlandoSentinel.com on Friday for the full story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: April 08, 2010, 07:08:58 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-judge-grants-prosecutions-request-for-transcript-of-hearing-corrections-officer-tells-reporter-to-get-lost.html
 Main  | ‘All My Children’: Michael Nouri to join cast, play foil to Susan Lucci’s Erica Kane »
Casey Anthony: Judge grants prosecution’s request for transcript of hearing; corrections officer tells reporter to get lost
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 8 2010 6:47 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The state wanted a full transcript from a hearing last summer in the Casey Anthony case, and Judge Stan Strickland has granted the request.

What made that August hearing stand out?

“One of Casey’s former defense attorneys, Todd Macaluso, proclaimed her innocence,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said. “He claimed Caylee’s remains were placed in the woods off Suburban Drive after Casey was already in jail.”

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. The defense team announced in February that Macaluso had withdrawn from the case. He had troubles with the California Bar and had entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of “moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption” in handling several trust accounts.

WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jason Guy said the August hearing was among the more memorable ones in the case. “At that time, the defense also announced they were waiving their claim that the group Texas EquuSearch was acting as a so-called agent of the state,” Guy said. “This week [defense attorney] Jose Baez appeared to contradict that position and use it in his argument to gain access to records from the volunteer search group.” 

So what does corrections officer Silvia Hernandez have to say? Robyn Adams, a former inmate at the Orange County Jail, has said that she befriended Anthony with help from Hernandez.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow tried to talk to Hernandez and went to her home.
No luck. The footage showed Bristow outside Hernandez’s door.

”Not sure you could hear that there, but she told Holly Bristow you have three minutes to get off my property,” anchor Cale Ramaker said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: April 08, 2010, 07:15:26 PM »

Rick Plesea  Page 8

Tks Seeme...I wish I was at the beach!     In this statement Rick states JJ is from Foxnews...interesting.   Why was JJ so intent on getting RP's # hmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.