April 26, 2024, 03:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293358 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: April 08, 2010, 08:25:36 PM »

Some one posted in the last few days. Was it here? I don't know. I read it online.
Maybe Hinky. But they made a very good observation.

Casey sitting in court. Sitting at the table. Writing on her tablet. As Jose or others were speaking to the Judge. The cameras panned back and forth. So I don't believe this was actually seen. A person's observation of what possibly could have taken place..

Casey was writing to GA/CA  - this is how Bobo got the letters out to the Ants from Casey. That the tablet would be scooped up by Baez at the end of the session- thrown in his briefcase. And after the fact - he would then give the letters to CA/GA.. Makes sense to me. Why not let it happen right before everyone's eyes. Doesn't seem so sneaky does it.

Boy-oh-boy...wouldn't you love to see those letters...wonder how many lies have been passed back and forth?  My bad...

Oh yes...and I wonder how many, if any, have been passed since the A's didn't do what KC wanted re: cremating Caylee and that God awful memorial spectacle!

Too bad that we really didn't get much from KC's letter to Robyn that contained the fight about Caylee's burial and memorial.

Did you notice that several of KC's letters clearly showed that not all of the pages of a letter were copied...I'm very curious as to what was not disclosed.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: April 08, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »

Good Evening All,
With the "allegations" of the sex abuse brought up again it reminded me of when it first was brought up waqy back when and I recall some mention of Lee on meds or something to that effect but for the life of me can't recall where to go back to the archives to find it but it is bugging me now....so, I started on the 1st thread and ran across this:

WESH.com
updated 6:39 a.m. ET, Thurs., July. 24, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. - The family of Casey Anthony is working to come up with a percentage of her bond, set at $500,000, to get the mother of the missing 2-year-old out of jail.

Casey Anthony, 22, is being held on a felony charge of child neglect.

A new court order on Wednesday changed the conditions of Casey Anthony's release from the Orange County Jail, according to a jail spokesperson. At the bond hearing on Tuesday, Judge Stan Strickland initially ruled that Casey Anthony would be required to wear a GPS monitoring device if released.

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25821990/

RE: Psych evals on Casey....

Does anyone remember an approx. time frame when the first time the sex abuse came up ???

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1602 on: April 08, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

Sunny, Capp, and everyone ...

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

deenie, those are questions I have been asking as well....I think Robyn Adams has more to tell......and I would BET her attorney (s) is trying to work a deal.....I have to go back and read some of the letters and have been putting it off as it really does give me a headache....but KC talks about someone(s) taking Robyn case via BOZO....I wish I had taken notes but I didn't........but it keeps gnawing at me....if anyone remembers please shout out!  So if BOZO is associated in any way with any attorney(s) for Robyn I can't see her talking anymore without a deal
Hmmmm...  If it's true that Baez found Robyn an attorney, what did kc tell him?  I guess he would have known they had been talking, no?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: April 08, 2010, 08:35:54 PM »

Page One of my Big Post - The blue words intermingled are mine.
I am reading Rick's (Cindy's Brother) interview with LE.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-%28Uncle%29/
The Week of Caylee reported missing - and the week prior.
Rick states he speaks to his Mother weekly. Shirley Pleasea. That Cindy told her Mother after the infamous 911 call was made. That something happened to Caylee. Fearing she would see it on the news so she called Shirley. Shirley then emailed Rick with the news. Rick started watching it unfold ..on TV. Which then Rick started asking/pumping his Mother for info. ( I think because of prior history with Cindy he knows she lies) Within the mix of WHAT the H#LL is going On. Rick/ he is told by Shirley that Casey stole the check/Shirley's purse  Grandpa's account and Cashed it - 354.00. He states it was in April 2008 that Casey cashed the check for 354.00. That it was on the Mothers/bank statement. So then Rick says his Mother tells him that Casey has practically bankrupted Cindy - that over 50k was spent by Casey. That Cindy almost lost her house.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html snipped:
Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill.
Rick says Shirley stated the 354.00 was on her April bank statement. That the bank reimbursed the Pleasea's. Why was Casey not " By the Bank" charged with theft?? My question* Did Grandma Shirley Tell Cindy on Father's Day afternoon that Casey attempted to steal yet another check from her or money by using her/SP's account number? After the April 354.00. Shirley must have said something to Cindy in person on Father's Day. I am trying to figure out the raged choking incident on Father's Day afternoon bet CA/KC. It may have been an attempt to steal, she didn't get away with it this time. That it pushed Cindy right off the porch.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/
SUN, June 15, 2008 – FATHER’S DAY!  Cindy took Caylee to visit with Alex P. (Caylee’s maternal Great Grandfather) In addition to Cindy video-taping Caylee reading a book and being held by her Great Grandfather, Alex P.  Cindy also took a photo at 12:03 p.m. on her digital camera.  According to Cindy, the visit with her father lasted approximately 2 hours. Then Cindy & Caylee had lunch with Shirley P at her home in Mt. Dora, FL. [discovery doc p. 662] Cindy and Caylee returned home later that afternoon around 4:00 p.m.  After giving Caylee dinner, they took a swim in the pool.  Casey came home at approx 7:30 p.m.  Cindy allegedly confronted Casey about stealing money from her grand parents Alex & Shirley P. or the argument may have been about Casey not spending enough time with Caylee. Lee allegedly said this altercation got so heated that Cindy started choking Casey.

** Which doesn't make sense! Because it is said that the last time LEE saw Caylee was on Cindy's Birthday June 5th. Did he witness the choking?? No he could not have, Not On Father's Day. Not to say the Choking didn't happen prior to Father's Day.  Was he told by CA on the phone or the Neighbors after the fact. That on Father's Day evening Cindy hauled off on Casey.  His Depo to LE states: Last time I saw Caylee was on My Mothers Birthday June 5th.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf
--
continued:http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/
[Est’d timeframe] Jean C. (a neighbor who lives across the street) overheard loud argument between Cindy & Casey.  While outside washing his car, Jean C. witnessed Casey coming outside screaming at Cindy.  Jean C. recalls Casey saying, “F*ck you, Mom!  I don’t want to hear it anymore.”  Note: Jean C. could not be certain of date, but believes this incident occurred in June on the weekend.
I don't know if after 7:30 pm a person would be washing their car outside??? On Father's day evening? 
Father's Day - According to George, Casey’s car was in the driveway when he arrived home from work. He had worked the 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. shift (per work schedule on George’s time sheet from Security Forces).
My words: Father's Day.
Scenario Bimbo strolls in at 7:30pm, after a hard day at the Bar, and Cindy is depressed, tired, Her father is ill, She has had Caylee all day, Drove back and forth, George prob left a ton of empty beer cans before he went to work @ 3pm * not to be a joke. Neither one of his kids recognized him on Father's day. Casey arrives home, doesn't acknowledge Caylee, and probably said something SMART to Cindy "Mom Where's my Dinner???" Cindy bit her tongue.   
After removing Caylee from the pool and bathing her 7th time that day..went and found Casey in the house and went Ape on her..verbally. That was the first time Cindy said to Casey " I am taking Caylee Away From You". Because she had HAD it.

Which goes back to the Dates being messed up "in memories"  Cindy/Shirley/Casey have said all along they could not recall the dates, there was so much within the days prior that Stood Out to them..It all started on Cindy's Birthday- The Drama. 

That will be my page 2. 

Wow just wow Deenie..I'm hanging on your every word. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: April 08, 2010, 08:43:40 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.
and who can forget george cutting the umbilical cord and they didn't sense that was abnormal? they have photos of it
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: April 08, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »

04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

Turbo...do you think that this is what KC was referring to when she said to Cindy:  I didn't say anything?

I hate to make a statement based on some personal experience but will anyway!   I know a young woman who has done almost every single thing that KC has done except kill her children. Many many of the delusions are identical and she is as clear headed as you or I when it comes to fabricating  lies to damage someone else's reputation . In fact she has used the sexual abuse innuendo, it is the easiest hot button to cause doubt of someone else's character . It's the perfect excuse and crutch, and it's almost unprovable. He said/she said.  This person I know has not had abuse but acts exactly like KC, uses sex as a tool, always looking for some sucker who gets to be scared *hitless that she's pregnant even tho she's "fixed", but it's good for drama, sympathy and money.....always the sex kitten. It's her hook, women are useful too as long as they aren't prettier or smarter or have a real life, if they do, they are discarded and usually have an internet reputation bashing on all the social sites.
Lying seems pathological for KC, revenge and jealousy are about all she has now but the real socio/narcissist can't help but emerge when she talks of her books that she's writing, her celebrity status, what she'll do after she's out...........she is weaving her incredibly fascinating life for everyone, no tv show/soap opera plot has been overlooked . I just don't believe her about the abuse   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: April 08, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

One of the symptoms is being physically clumsy. Remember Lee with that large poster board he was trying to demolish?

Sure do! Just ran across these today in my files. It was the dog lady's poster! The nerve of him!  IIRC he also took the water from the bowl and dumped it out.

Brandi...thanks.

Yes, Lee did dump out the dog's water (I think he also took the bowl...am I correct on that one?)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: April 08, 2010, 08:47:18 PM »

04/08/10

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 
not to disagree, but there are some very odd things about lee.  He had few girlfriends that we know of, and when the exwife of the marine broke up with him he went a little crazy.  I see a guy who was awkward around females and who just might have molested his sister.  The really odd part for me is that I think she was willing.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: April 08, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »

I also think it's odd she said she told lee she'd kill him if he touched her again and not just tell someone.    she's had it in her all along, IMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: April 08, 2010, 08:51:35 PM »

I also think it's odd she said she told lee she'd kill him if he touched her again and not just tell someone.    she's had it in her all along, IMO

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: April 08, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »

Hi Guys,
     I didn't think I'd ever catch up. With work and all it's taken me all 2.5 days to read the "letters from the insane" and catch up here.
You've all made such excellent points.

I think Cindy created George and Casey.
She took his manhood by forcing him out of a job he liked, and was actually good at. He even had friends.
We all are familiar with her enabling of Casey and not allowing George to be an involved parent.
I don't believe any of the sexual allegations. Not for a second. It's all been said so I won't repeat but she's all about garnering sympathy for her plight.
The A's are the poster family for the dysfunctional, but I don't believe that they were involved in moving/hiding poor Caylee's body.
I personally think Casey is insane.
The handwriting alone is testament to someone that's not normal.

I don't think that these letters were planted or contrived simply because (as was mentioned before) they couldn't foresee that "Cookie" would keep them.

I think Silvia Hernandez is lying and I'm certain she's on her way to being terminated.
Robyn does have that credibility issue, especially aside from being a convicted felon, none of the real bombshell info. is in writing, AND she never came forward with the information she had. She was ratted out by Maya Dercovick, and she was not happy about it. She could very well have seen the information about the black garbage bag and the blanket on the news. We don't know.

I got a good laugh out of River pretending to be an illegal, but I also think she was holding back on her true relationship with George, however understandable lying about it was. The jig was up, she might as well have come clean to the cops.
How crazy is that Kalani trying to blackmail her for money? Where do these people come from?

Regarding Lee's denial of sexual abuse ~ Did he make a statement through a lawyer and is there no video of him, George or Conman?
Did Conman say the A's were still supporting Casey?
This is just unbelievable.

I also thought I saw that there was in the supplemental another interview with Lee that hasn't yet been released? Has anyone else seen that or am I hallucinating from reading all that drivel?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 08, 2010, 08:55:39 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: April 08, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »

http://thewholetruthalways.wordpress.com/

Scroll down... picture of Cindy with red boxing gloves on

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: April 08, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »

Klaas...thank you for the video...brings back so many memories.  So Lee DID take the dog's water dish with him.  Why isn't that "stealing"?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: April 08, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »

04/08/10

and who can forget george cutting the umbilical cord and they didn't sense that was abnormal? they have photos of it
   Creepy, and watched while her Episiotomy was repaired..
I tend to think Casey's story about Lee was her own wishful thinking, as promiscuous as she was. I don't believe a word of it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: April 08, 2010, 09:13:49 PM »

I'm just waiting for the Anthony family to announce they are all going to submit to a Polygraph to prove Casey is lying...     Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1616 on: April 08, 2010, 09:14:29 PM »

http://thewholetruthalways.wordpress.com/

Scroll down... picture of Cindy with red boxing gloves on

I honestly don't know what to say anymore with all these people that have involved themselves in this case 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: April 08, 2010, 09:15:40 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Rick Plesea  Page 8
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-%28Uncle%29/

Holy snickees, I didnt pull this together until rereading it....JOE JORDAN FROM FOXNEWS that is where Rick was told by JJ or thought JJ was from!   Wow

Joe Jordan called me because I had posted my phone# for Rick to call me. Greta wanted an interview and asked me if I could contact Rick. She gave me her direct line # for Rick to call her and verify who he was. Joe was trying to get Rick's # from me. I refused to give him anything except his email address which was already posted. I don't think Joe talked to Greta at FOX. (at least when I talked to her she had not) I remember Joe telling me the name of a reporter, but can't remember now who it was.

Tks Seeme...I wish I was at the beach!     In this statement Rick states JJ is from Foxnews...interesting.   Why was JJ so intent on getting RP's # hmmm

I just can't remember many of the details of our conversation anymore.....it was back in 2008. IIRC he was trying to get him an interview with FOX. JJ called me about 5 minutes after Greta, and I told him she was wanted to have him on her show. He said he was talking to a guy out of FOX's NYC office. He could have been trying to get him on Greta's show as well. I didn't know Joe Jordan from the man in the moon at the time......he did email me several times after that asking if I knew anyone that could volunteer to help with searches. He had a group of people (locals) who were searching before TES came into the picture during the week and weekends. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1618 on: April 08, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »

I knew about George cutting the umbilical cord but watched while the episiotomy was repaired I didn't know  I'm sorry but who allows their father to do that? I am very modest and that wouldn't happen in a million years, I'm speechless and grossed out.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: April 08, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »

Good Evening All,
With the "allegations" of the sex abuse brought up again it reminded me of when it first was brought up waqy back when and I recall some mention of Lee on meds or something to that effect but for the life of me can't recall where to go back to the archives to find it but it is bugging me now....so, I started on the 1st thread and ran across this:

WESH.com
updated 6:39 a.m. ET, Thurs., July. 24, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. - The family of Casey Anthony is working to come up with a percentage of her bond, set at $500,000, to get the mother of the missing 2-year-old out of jail.

Casey Anthony, 22, is being held on a felony charge of child neglect.

A new court order on Wednesday changed the conditions of Casey Anthony's release from the Orange County Jail, according to a jail spokesperson. At the bond hearing on Tuesday, Judge Stan Strickland initially ruled that Casey Anthony would be required to wear a GPS monitoring device if released.

The new order states that she will be on home confinement with electronic monitoring set up by the Orange County Corrections System, and would only be able to leave with permission. The new electronic monitoring device will track that she is in the home, but will not track her whereabouts. She must also hand over her passport and have a psychological evaluation by two separate doctors within 30 days of her release.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25821990/

RE: Psych evals on Casey....

Does anyone remember an approx. time frame when the first time the sex abuse came up ???

IIRC Lee was a teenager when he was put on meds for Acne and had an adverse reaction to it ( some sort of psychiatric effect ) and took a long time to recover from it ( Cindy wanted to hide the fact of course).    The interviews with KC's boyfriends were right at the start of the case, she claimed Lee abused her  to Jesse, and Tony and one other? name and probably more. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.