April 24, 2024, 05:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293150 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

NRCG......check your nanners.

In Lee's interview when they asked him about Casey's allegations, He said he would address that when the time was right or something close to those words.
Thanks I will  Is there a connection between the acne medication and Lee sleepwalking or whatever the heck he was doing and sitting by Casey's bed and staring at her? WTH
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1641 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »

I admit that I was one who was convinced that  knew something about Caylee's daddy and when he "hinted" that it was either GA or LA, I could totally believe it.  I was grossed out by it, but really thought that between the 2 it would have been georgie.  His behaviors to me are consistent with an abuser.  It made it easier to believe that he would cover for or help kc cover up her crime, out of guilt.  I don't know what I believe now, but I do think she was abused.  I tend to believe she was molested by george at a very young age to start with, and then she and lee played "doctor" together.  As sick as it sounds, I really think they may have had consentual sex as teenagers.  This family is a closed, secretive, abusive. habitual lying, manipulating (etc. etc. etc.) bunch and honestly nothing would surprise me.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:42 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys...got to shut down, storms coming.
nite Darla, stay safe!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: April 08, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys...got to shut down, storms coming.
Stay safe  an angelic monkey I'm going to have to go too bed also and watch some nonsense tv.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »

In Lee's interview when they asked him about Casey's allegations, He said he would address that when the time was right or something close to those words.
Thanks I will  Is there a connection between the acne medication and Lee sleepwalking or whatever the heck he was doing and sitting by Casey's bed and staring at her? WTH
maybe if we knew the name of it, we could google it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:37 PM »

I admit that I was one who was convinced that  knew something about Caylee's daddy and when he "hinted" that it was either GA or LA, I could totally believe it.  I was grossed out by it, but really thought that between the 2 it would have been georgie.  His behaviors to me are consistent with an abuser.  It made it easier to believe that he would cover for or help kc cover up her crime, out of guilt.  I don't know what I believe now, but I do think she was abused.  I tend to believe she was molested by george at a very young age to start with, and then she and lee played "doctor" together.  As sick as it sounds, I really think they may have had consentual sex as teenagers.  This family is a closed, secretive, abusive. habitual lying, manipulating (etc. etc. etc.) bunch and honestly nothing would surprise me.
As much as it disgusts me to think it, I wouldn't doubt it for a minute 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: April 08, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

I admit that I was one who was convinced that  knew something about Caylee's daddy and when he "hinted" that it was either GA or LA, I could totally believe it.  I was grossed out by it, but really thought that between the 2 it would have been georgie.  His behaviors to me are consistent with an abuser.  It made it easier to believe that he would cover for or help kc cover up her crime, out of guilt.  I don't know what I believe now, but I do think she was abused.  I tend to believe she was molested by george at a very young age to start with, and then she and lee played "doctor" together.  As sick as it sounds, I really think they may have had consensual sex as teenagers.  This family is a closed, secretive, abusive. habitual lying, manipulating (etc. etc. etc.) bunch and honestly nothing would surprise me.
edit to correct typo 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: April 08, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »

Am I losing my mind  I could have sworn I read in one of Casey's letters that Lee was sitting on the floor by her bed with a flashlight watching her. Now if that is what I read and it is true, I don't think you would be doing that if you are sleepwalking, but who knows.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: April 08, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »

Lee was taking Accutane for his acne.  I really don't know what the side effects are for that drug.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: April 08, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »

I have not seen Lee's statement either. I don't know what the Anthonys are suppose to do in this situation. If they wouldn't have said anything through the lawyer that would look suspicious, and with them saying something through their lawyer that also looks suspicious. Since everyone is a liar, it makes it impossible to know who is telling the truth 

Good point Rosie!  They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.  Hard place to be.  It didn't surprise me that their attorney made a quick denial on behalf of the family, which by the way it's worded seems to include Lee as well. 

On the other hand, it seems that in every lie Casey speaks there's usually a bit of truth.  So I'm thinking that *something* happened in her past, re her family members, just not sure what that is. 

One thing we can watch for is.. where is the anger at being falsely and publically accused of something George/Lee did not do?  If neither show anger at this... then... IMO, both are likely guilty as charged. 

Cuz really, if you or I were accused falsely, wouldn't we jump up and say 'I did not!!!  how dare you say that?'  or something similiar? 

Just waiting.. and watching..   

Wyks~ ordinarily I'd agree with you, any normal, respectable ( even a non-respectable lout) person would be angry about being accused of that but this whole family is so deeply embedded in a web of lies that to deny the accusation out right sort of demands an explanation of why in the world their God fearing, MOTY, full of love daughter/sister would put these horrid lies in the public.  If they deny loudly then somewhere along the line they'd have to cop to the fact that she's a malicious liar, if she's not the sweet angel they've made her into, then all else is called into question.  If they had just told the truth from the beginning none of this would be beleived probably but no, they just had to try and make some money and to do that they had to keep the lies rolling, evil family pure evil

One thing's for certain, a lot o bad stuff seems to "happen" while the're sleeping~ Amy's pants are different, years of bewbby touches (any mention of more?), goony brother with flashlight,  self diagnosed seizures, and is it any coincidence that possibly the murder scenario involves sleeping, medicating/poisoning with chloro. Weird.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: April 08, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

Lee was taking Accutane for his acne.  I really don't know what the side effects are for that drug.

I think he had low blood platelets (Thrombocytopenia)
Can be a side effect of Accutane

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: April 08, 2010, 10:28:23 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

Turbo...do you think that this is what KC was referring to when she said to Cindy:  I didn't say anything?

That statement and also the one where she said  you don't know what you part is in this? Or something like that have jumped out at me since the beginning. It wasn't the words so much as the nuance of her words. I think she was threatening CA to tell something and that was her way of letting CA & GA know she would tell if pushed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1652 on: April 08, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »

One of the symptoms is being physically clumsy. Remember Lee with that large poster board he was trying to demolish?

Sure do! Just ran across these today in my files. It was the dog lady's poster! The nerve of him!  IIRC he also took the water from the bowl and dumped it out.

[/quote]

From the "Lee Anthony Sings the Blues" CD, track #3...."I Fought the Sign and the Sign Won!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: April 08, 2010, 10:33:57 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

George Anthony’s Courtroom Gum Chomping, Affair, Alleged Prior Knowledge of Caylee’s Death and Casey’s Alleged Sexual Molestation Claims Paint Him as a TOXIC MAN
April 8th, 2010

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: April 08, 2010, 10:34:09 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: April 08, 2010, 10:38:22 PM »

I admit that I was one who was convinced that  knew something about Caylee's daddy and when he "hinted" that it was either GA or LA, I could totally believe it.  I was grossed out by it, but really thought that between the 2 it would have been georgie.  His behaviors to me are consistent with an abuser.  It made it easier to believe that he would cover for or help kc cover up her crime, out of guilt.  I don't know what I believe now, but I do think she was abused.  I tend to believe she was molested by george at a very young age to start with, and then she and lee played "doctor" together.  As sick as it sounds, I really think they may have had consensual sex as teenagers.  This family is a closed, secretive, abusive. habitual lying, manipulating (etc. etc. etc.) bunch and honestly nothing would surprise me.
edit to correct typo 

I thought GA too. There was "something" about the hiding, the denial, CA's reactions and a lot of other things which made me come to that gut conclusion. I did not deny that it could have been Lee's and even leaned toward that at one time, but evidently the FBI cleared him but there is still unexplained to my mind the allies which are so close together in her DNA with the family's. Some people thought it might have been an uncle or cousin because of those. My thought was it might have been someone on Cindy's side because of the DNA semblance in the car DNA and I asked many times if she had a brother, but never really got an answer to that.   I could see KC banging CA's brother for spite if she could.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: April 08, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »

edit to correct typo 

I thought GA too. There was "something" about the hiding, the denial, CA's reactions and a lot of other things which made me come to that gut conclusion. I did not deny that it could have been Lee's and even leaned toward that at one time, but evidently the FBI cleared him but there is still unexplained to my mind the allies which are so close together in her DNA with the family's. Some people thought it might have been an uncle or cousin because of those. My thought was it might have been someone on Cindy's side because of the DNA semblance in the car DNA and I asked many times if she had a brother, but never really got an answer to that.   I could see KC banging CA's brother for spite if she could.

Sorry left this off........OR if GA had a son from a previous marriage.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: April 08, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »

edit to correct typo 

Sorry left this off........OR if GA had a son from a previous marriage.
it's been a long time, but I vaguely remember talk about that.  george and a son from a previous marriage.  Cindy does have a brother (Rick) and, to be honest, this is probably unpopular, but I think cindy has some drama in her closet from childhood.  she's messed up big time and I suspect there's something ugly in her past.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: April 08, 2010, 10:47:55 PM »

http://thewholetruthalways.wordpress.com/

Scroll down... picture of Cindy with red boxing gloves on

Interesting!  She is a student---a criminal justice student she states.   I thought she was probably a journalism student.   No doubt very young.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: April 08, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »

I'm just waiting for the Anthony family to announce they are all going to submit to a Polygraph to prove Casey is lying...     Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.