April 20, 2024, 08:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292895 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: April 08, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »

NRCG......check your nanners.

In Lee's interview when they asked him about Casey's allegations, He said he would address that when the time was right or something close to those words.
Thanks I will  Is there a connection between the acne medication and Lee sleepwalking or whatever the heck he was doing and sitting by Casey's bed and staring at her? WTH

Who knew Bumps Away would cause the patient to Walk Away ... 
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: April 08, 2010, 11:12:54 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

George Anthony’s Courtroom Gum Chomping, Affair, Alleged Prior Knowledge of Caylee’s Death and Casey’s Alleged Sexual Molestation Claims Paint Him as a TOXIC MAN
April 8th, 2010

I'm very happy to see her bashing George. 

As a side note, I went to traffic court last week.  Before the judge entered one of the baliffs addressed all of us in attendance and let everyone know that there is no gum chewing allowed in court.  He also let everyone know that if the judge were to see anyone chewing gum in this court room they would be held in contempt and fined $100....! 

I really don't understand why JS lets these two get away with this crap.

I say duck tape the two of them, that should stop the cud like chewing. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: April 08, 2010, 11:17:15 PM »

Here we go again.....

Jail telephone recordings of Anthony pen pal released

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/040810-Phone-calls-of-Anthony-pen-pal-released
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:11 PM »

Here we go again.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/040810-Phone-calls-of-Anthony-pen-pal-released

There are roughly 800 calls recorded between Adams and others, dating back to July of 2008. It's what happened after Casey Anthony was booked in the Orange County Jail that will have you talking.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:45 PM »

George Anthony’s Courtroom Gum Chomping, Affair, Alleged Prior Knowledge of Caylee’s Death and Casey’s Alleged Sexual Molestation Claims Paint Him as a TOXIC MAN
April 8th, 2010

As a side note, I went to traffic court last week.  Before the judge entered one of the baliffs addressed all of us in attendance and let everyone know that there is no gum chewing allowed in court.  He also let everyone know that if the judge were to see anyone chewing gum in this court room they would be held in contempt and fined $100....! 

I agree! And leave the cell phones out of the courtroom. I think the time before this last hearing, Cindy was busy texting while waiting for court to begin. That the heck?!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: April 08, 2010, 11:28:25 PM »

I admit that I was one who was convinced that  knew something about Caylee's daddy and when he "hinted" that it was either GA or LA, I could totally believe it.  I was grossed out by it, but really thought that between the 2 it would have been georgie.  His behaviors to me are consistent with an abuser.  It made it easier to believe that he would cover for or help kc cover up her crime, out of guilt.  I don't know what I believe now, but I do think she was abused.  I tend to believe she was molested by george at a very young age to start with, and then she and lee played "doctor" together.  As sick as it sounds, I really think they may have had consensual sex as teenagers.  This family is a closed, secretive, abusive. habitual lying, manipulating (etc. etc. etc.) bunch and honestly nothing would surprise me.
edit to correct typo 

I thought GA too. There was "something" about the hiding, the denial, CA's reactions and a lot of other things which made me come to that gut conclusion. I did not deny that it could have been Lee's and even leaned toward that at one time, but evidently the FBI cleared him but there is still unexplained to my mind the allies which are so close together in her DNA with the family's. Some people thought it might have been an uncle or cousin because of those. My thought was it might have been someone on Cindy's side because of the DNA semblance in the car DNA and I asked many times if she had a brother, but never really got an answer to that.   I could see KC banging CA's brother for spite if she could.

Cindy has 3 brothers. She has been pretty much estranged from 2 of them for years according to the 3rd brother, Rick. She does not talk to Rick at all since his statement to LE and posting the Anthony family's dirty laundry on a couple of blogs early on, soon after Caylee's disappearance. Cindy and Rick had a falling out, to put it mildly.
I know George has at least 1 sister, maybe 2.....his sister that I am remembering is (supposedly) wealthy, and married to an architect or engineer. He has a sister who is bi-polar IIRC, but not sure if that is same sister.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: April 08, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »

Here we go again.....

There are roughly 800 calls recorded between Adams and others, dating back to July of 2008. It's what happened after Casey Anthony was booked in the Orange County Jail that will have you talking.

Thanks--- I hope my brain can hold out. lol
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: April 08, 2010, 11:42:23 PM »

Here we go again.....

I skimmed alot of the letters, hope I can hang in for these calls but have my doubts
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: April 08, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »

April 8th, 2010

Me too---she's really got his number;   I honestly don't think Judge Strickland is aware of their gum chewing many times.  I've watched how they don't chew for a very long time--you'd never suspect theyre hiding gum in their mouths ... but then, a stressor occurs and they start their chomping.   They are geriatric juvenile delinquents.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: April 08, 2010, 11:49:19 PM »

Here we go again.....

I skimmed alot of the letters, hope I can hang in for these calls but have my doubts

It's exhausting---I've a great deal of silent admiration for the detectives, prosecution, etc.  I think they have all been wonderful in their devoted pursuit of justice for little Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 08, 2010, 11:50:39 PM »

April 8th, 2010

Me too---she's really got his number;   I honestly don't think Judge Strickland is aware of their gum chewing many times.  I've watched how they don't chew for a very long time--you'd never suspect theyre hiding gum in their mouths ... but then, a stressor occurs and they start their chomping.   They are geriatric juvenile delinquents.

Now that is a profound statement right there.... I came back cuz I heard about the phone call release, O God I cant possibly get thru it all tonight Im exhausted already but I will take a quick peak until tomorrow.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 08, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »

While listening to the jail calls, I googled and found Robyn and Clay's page ... http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/welcome

Apparently she was a newlywed when she got incarcerated.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: April 09, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »

While listening to the jail calls, I googled and found Robyn and Clay's page ... http://www.momentville.com/RobynAndClay/welcome

Anyone know how old she is?   In this first call Im listening to she talks about being handcuffed in front of her children.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: April 09, 2010, 12:06:27 AM »

They only have 2 calls up to listen to. Where are the other 798?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: April 09, 2010, 12:06:35 AM »

Anyone know how old she is?   In this first call Im listening to she talks about being handcuffed in front of her children.

That's how authorities described it Tuesday when Adams, 36, and his wife, Robyn, 32, were hauled into federal court in Orlando on drug and weapons charges.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-07-23/news/cop23_1_robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: April 09, 2010, 12:07:39 AM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

Evening, all!  Just popping in to agree with you TURBOTHINK on Lee.  Not an expert by any means, but doing research on Aspergers and Autism on behalf of a child I know.  The key markers IMO are Lee's inappropriate laughter discussing the car smell, the "codespeak" between he and KC in the July-August 2008 jail visit videos, Lee's halting speech patterns/use of "circular" language, the picture of Lee laughing while holding an obviously distraught Caylee, and the infamous tortured  "CMA! CMA! CMA!..." outburst at Caylee's so-called memorial.  So many times the A's say something and we all go "Whaaatttt?".  I'm wondering now if their fractured speech patterns are the result of Aspergers or Autism (no offense to anyone with either or having loved ones with either). Just thinking here...

The fact that the A's were in effect a closed family, as you succinctly stated, is usually indicative of abuse.  The thing I find equally odd is Cindy & George's dependence on Lee as a mediator:  Cindy calling Lee and asking him to find Casey and bring her home and George in a nutshell telling LE that Lee & Casey are closer than he or Cindy to Casey. Sometimes, based on Lee's expressions/reactions (such a high-fiving Casey upon ditching the media), he appears to me immature for his age.  All MOO

Finally, maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that Caylee nickname would have been Cays.  Cays seems more like a nickname for Casey.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1676 on: April 09, 2010, 12:11:55 AM »

In the first Robyn phone call (I'm only about 6 mins in), she just says Crzy is upset...but HER FRIEND is the one who tells her items found with the body can be tied back to the Ant farm.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1677 on: April 09, 2010, 12:19:30 AM »

Gotta say that whomever is talking to Robyn is saying all the right things..."You have to maintain, you have to keep a relationship with your kids"...all the things I tell my inmates.

Now listening to her talking to her Dad. Gawd, these calls are so expensive, it's nice that these folks will spend that kind of money.  That doesn't happen a lot at my jail.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: April 09, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »

That's how authorities described it Tuesday when Adams, 36, and his wife, Robyn, 32, were hauled into federal court in Orlando on drug and weapons charges.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-07-23/news/cop23_1_robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing

http://florida-issues.blogspot.com/2008/07/altamonte-springs-police-officer-wife.html

Some background on why Robyn Adams is incarcerated.

Wow.

... a snipped portion:
"Adams told the informant that "he would never lose his job and go to jail without a fight and that he would kill anyone who [messed] with him," the complaint said. Robyn Adams also told the informant she would kill anyone who exposed the operation."

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: April 09, 2010, 12:32:59 AM »

In the first Robyn phone call (I'm only about 6 mins in), she just says Crzy is upset...but HER FRIEND is the one who tells her items found with the body can be tied back to the Ant farm.

Yup, Im on the second call.  Her father asks if she & Casey can physically talk, robyn said no.  She asked  him to say prayers for Casey too.  Robyn doesnt like mornings, they were discussing family visiting for Christmas, her father told her to deal with it if it meant seeing her children....hello she's in jail its not like she cant sleep all the day or night long & why does that sound so wrong for her to be complaining about when a visit will occur if it means seeing her children?   It just ceases to amaze how some people can be.    Now shes on with their pastor.... she believes she's coming home, keeps begging for prayers blah blah blah...there really isnt that much on them at all regarding Casey but it does establish that she had a relationship with her & her family is aware of it.    Well, it might not be her place to judge but good gravy is she not getting that this beeotch is accused of premeditatedly murdering her babygirl that she has such empathy for her...boggles the mind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.