March 29, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290326 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 09, 2010, 09:18:39 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Sounds to me she was inserting herself to replace Robyn's friend that was free, at least that is how it appears...it also fits her pattern.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: April 09, 2010, 09:25:49 AM »

I agree! And leave the cell phones out of the courtroom. I think the time before this last hearing, Cindy was busy texting while waiting for court to begin. That the heck?!

I don't get this.   In Maryland, you can't get into a courthouse with a cell phone, even if you're only going there to get a marriage license or something that only takes a few minutes,  nevermind sitting in a hearing.   The guards at the security checkpoint/metal detector will not allow it.   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: April 09, 2010, 09:27:36 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Sounds to me she was inserting herself to replace Robyn's friend that was free, at least that is how it appears...it also fits her pattern.

I agree, Capp.  I find it unsettling that she calls Robyn her sister so quickly.  Just add water, and instant BFF! 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: April 09, 2010, 09:29:22 AM »

Yep, I noticed it.   I was confused because I thought she was on the phone with KC at first.  I guess KC has to steal everything from her friends,  even names!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: April 09, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »

Deenie  - Your work is great, and it is putting somethings in perspective.  I don't think anyone of KC's friends realized she did not work. She acted like she was doing her work on CA's laptop which she evidently carried with her.

IIRC, KC acted like AH had roamed around in the night and hid the cash money and even acted like she was helping her look for it. I thought to myself at the time when it the chloroform came out that explained why AH was so "knocked out" as she said later and did not remember anything at all.  I also think I remember reading that AH had worked on a cruise ship in a specialized position for about 6-8 months to get her money. I remember thinking that she would have had plenty to spend as they are paid well because they are actually working 24/7.  I read somewhere at the time she would have been making about $900.00 per week and you really don't spend any money since everything is paid. (room, board, etc.)
Turbo  In AH's statement/Interview to LE she says she woke up with a different pair of pants on, than she went to sleep with on. The so called cash was in the pants she fell asleep with on her body. I believe she is telling the truth on that - that is believable to me for one reason, as "messed up" as it sounds. It fits like she was slipped a mickey - when her $ was stolen. And Casey was with her that night and morning " Her Witness" told her/AH the story of you were sleepwalking ......side note on AH's behalf Who in their right mind would continue hanging around KC? knowing what they know of her ?? My sarcasm someone/AH that had a need to live a lifestyle of a bad B movie. I don't understand the give and take between AH and KC. Something was there and it was significant enough for AH to hang around.
The pdf of AH's Statement (I don't have the brain power to find it)  link: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642949/Huizenga-Amy---Statement/

Ooopsie!! "you were sleep-walking"...that's what KC said to AH.

Lee was sleep walking...is what KC told Robyn that Cindy said to her. 

These are KC's words that she said to AH months before she wrote them in a letter to Robyn...now seems doubtful to me that they were Cindy's words.

Puzzler, you nailed it...a pattern.  Just like "Zanny the nanny" was used way back with Jesse & his family but she was a lie then too.    The pattern of when she used her victim story is apparent as well, even with Jesse & Tony it was when needed to manipulate because she sensed that they were getting frustrated with her as well as questioning her actions.   Jesse also mentioned that he thinks Casey stole money from his as well, I guess he was sleep walking too 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: April 09, 2010, 09:30:01 AM »

I agree! And leave the cell phones out of the courtroom. I think the time before this last hearing, Cindy was busy texting while waiting for court to begin. That the heck?!

I don't get this.   In Maryland, you can't get into a courthouse with a cell phone, even if you're only going there to get a marriage license or something that only takes a few minutes,  nevermind sitting in a hearing.   The guards at the security checkpoint/metal detector will not allow it.   
But, didn't you know?  These are the ANTHONYS!  The rules everyone else has to follow don't apply to them.  I just want to slap the gum right out of their mouths.  Please Judge S., take a stand and quit letting them disrespect the court.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: April 09, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »

Yep, I noticed it.   I was confused because I thought she was on the phone with KC at first.  I guess KC has to steal everything from her friends,  even names!   
Good one, Sassy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:12 AM »

I knew about George cutting the umbilical cord but watched while the episiotomy was repaired I didn't know  I'm sorry but who allows their father to do that? I am very modest and that wouldn't happen in a million years, I'm speechless and grossed out.

While Casey was being sewn up CA and GA were still in the room - that is how CA got to hold Caylee before Casey, which she always resented.
I heard these pictures were 'out there' but I've never seen them.  Does anybody have them?

These are the two I have. Very small, but you get the idea:

There may be some others out there, but I have not seen them. Don't want to, either.

me neither..............this is so sick IMO...sick!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »

The general rules are that sound be shut off during a proceeding, Ive gotten in many courtrooms with one.    Not to make light of this but check out the woman behind her in the pink cardigan leaning in to try and take a peak at what Cindy is doing...Im sure that would be most of us as well if we were right behind them.    There is something sinister about Cindy's new friends face that is captured in this pic....sheeps that flock ya know.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 09, 2010, 09:38:32 AM »

Deenie, you are a very smart monkey
AK I have read some of your posts in the last few days and I have to agree with your words as well. This is all so complex. The Focus is and always is Caylee. HOLY Moly though all of this that has come out within Casey's personality. It all links to the early days of question. Now that we can make a thought process out of  Casey/Sociopath + ? personalities .. she has many. I don't for a minute think she is insane. Its all her adopted/adapted personalities coming forward. The personality traits she has created along the way - in order to manipulate others.
Brandi I see you here- You as well do not believe Casey is insane. I think Casey is Crazy like a Fox. Not insane though. 

The allegations of GA/LA molesting her. I don't know what to think. I am not able to say yes or no on that. I will say though if she is using it as a tactic/lying about it - She deserves to be charged for those allegations, 2nd to Caylee's murder.
I have not one once of care for either GA/LA.
NO One on this planet should ever be called out as a Molester of a Child if its untrue. That is the kiss of death. But KC knows that too.
I think that GA is a scum bag. I think he lies so much he doesn't know the truth - even without everything said of his character or lack there of character - He GA has displayed himself for the whole world to see - When a Man cannot stand up for a innocent Child * his GD or otherwise- that has been harmed/Murdered -that is the day I deem him Scum. I think LA has been conditioned by his parents - not by his environment solely. I do believe he knows what is right from wrong. But He same same will do anything in order to protect himself.

Deenie, it is so good to have you back.  I love how your mind works!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 09, 2010, 09:38:49 AM »

I agree, Capp.  I find it unsettling that she calls Robyn her sister so quickly.  Just add water, and instant BFF! 

MONK!   OMG, pass me the bounty, my coffee spewed & made a mess of my puter screen...so true & absolutely hysterical!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 09, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

She's saying she is having seizures in her sleep.  WTH?  Like how would she know if she's asleep!  My mid son had a few grand mal seizures just before waking up, when he was very young, and he never remembered those.  Only way I even knew about them was cuz I had gone in there to wake him up for school and found him having a seizure.  I kinda *doubt* that Casey was having seizures.  If anything am thinking she was biting her tongue, breaking out in a sweat, etc.. in having nightmares from what she did to Caylee.    IMO

Just catching up here on post been reading away like most of you and I gotta say Wyks you nailed it on the head..can we get an "AMEN".  I too suffer from epilepsy and NONE let me repeat NONE of it sounds like an episode to me..I have been diagnosed since I was 2 from Grand mal to petite mal as I got older and I have never ONCE bit my tongue in all of my life.  Not to get into to much detail but it runs on my mom's side so my grandmom, aunt and my mom and I have it and again NONE let me repeat that(Saying it sarcastically) in case you all didn't hear me NONE of us have bitten our tongues or have we broke out in a sweat. UGGHHH I could go on but I won't unless any of you want to know what a seizure looks like then I can give you a description and not because I have had one but because it runs in my family and I've seen it!  Then again I'm sure you monkeys can also read on the net about epilepsy we aren't stupid as the defense likes to think we are.  Sorry to rant just this part of the so called story she wrote not only hurts me but Caylee and every one else that suffers from this disease!

ROW...thanks for sharing your experiences.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: April 09, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »

The general rules are that sound be shut off during a proceeding, Ive gotten in many courtrooms with one.    Not to make light of this but check out the woman behind her in the pink cardigan leaning in to try and take a peak at what Cindy is doing...Im sure that would be most of us as well if we were right behind them.    There is something sinister about Cindy's new friends face that is captured in this pic....sheeps that flock ya know.

That's not the general rule in Maryland.   Here it is no cells, period.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 09, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Is Casey’s Diary Important?
Posted on April 9th, 2010 by JWG

thanks trim....I like both Val and JWG's thoughts... I believe it was written around the time of Caylee's death as well....I hope there is someway to prove that sin-cin wrote 2003 in it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: April 09, 2010, 09:46:22 AM »

Good one, Sassy!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1735 on: April 09, 2010, 09:51:16 AM »

WOW I totally forgot about GA in the hospital -When Caylee was born.

I was 24 when I had my Daughter. I was a single Mom and had no ties to my Daughter's Father. He was/is such a pos but - He promised he would be my labor coach. He never showed up. So my Brother said he would be my labor coach out of his heart ..then he thought about it. He didn't show up either. So I was left the only " single" pregnant woman at Lamaze - The instructor was gracious enough to be my partner as she taught the class. There was many couples there too. Yet she focused in on me and gave me her personal attention - her words I have to say stuck in my head when I was in labor.
I had a very difficult labor. I was 11 days out past my due date and had to be induced. I was in hard labor for 17 hours- My Brother who was a Corpsman, worked in ER, Was a EMT, Surgical Tech came into my room when I was around the 11th hour of my labor - All I remember was his face dipping in to get a glance of Me - He walked out of the room. My Mother was with me. My Mom followed him out into the Hall. He was squatted on the floor with his head between his knees.  He said ARE YOU KIDDING ME ..trying to breath. He said I can't look at my sister in that much pain. He never came back in - he left. My Dad also a Corpsman - Medical background up the wazoo. He was not in the room for my labor. I know why too - same reason as my Brother. My Dad would have passed out. He came after my Daughter was born. He held her the next day, she was 14 hours old, He cried and held her loved her and etc..that is normal Papa behavior.

This with GA and his wanting to be so Intimate with Casey with her labor/birth of Caylee - blows my ever loving mind.

Mine too  Something is so off with that. Am I wrong, but didn't Jesse think that the baby was his, and he was in the hospital? If he was in the hospital, shouldn't he have been in the delivery room?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1736 on: April 09, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, I don't know if I have the strength to listen to the phone calls 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: April 09, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »

I knew about George cutting the umbilical cord but watched while the episiotomy was repaired I didn't know  I'm sorry but who allows their father to do that? I am very modest and that wouldn't happen in a million years, I'm speechless and grossed out.

While Casey was being sewn up CA and GA were still in the room - that is how CA got to hold Caylee before Casey, which she always resented.
I heard these pictures were 'out there' but I've never seen them.  Does anybody have them?

These are the two I have. Very small, but you get the idea:

There may be some others out there, but I have not seen them. Don't want to, either.

me neither..............this is so sick IMO...sick!!

George cut the cord, Cindy held Caylee first before the mother (Casey to this day carries resentment toward that fact)...this is just as much about possession, a twisted idea of what Caylee beyond being a grandchild would be to both George & Cindy.   From day one they were inserting themselves to be more than grandparents.   These people may have thought they loved Caylee, but moreover they loved the idea of what it would mean to them  more.   They may have had some false hope that a baby would fix all their family dysfunction or that this would be the tie that they could control their unruly daughter with.   They embraced being proud grandparents instead of facing the fact that they had a  ho for a daughter that had no regard for anyone or anything...poor Caylee didnt stand a chance with any of them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: April 09, 2010, 09:59:08 AM »

]Mine too  Something is so off with that. Am I wrong, but didn't Jesse think that the baby was his, and he was in the hospital? If he was in the hospital, shouldn't he have been in the delivery room?

If memory serves, Cindy controlled Jesse's access or lack thereof.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 09, 2010, 09:59:37 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, I don't know if I have the strength to listen to the phone calls 

Actually, there were only two posted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.