April 26, 2024, 06:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293365 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: April 09, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Is Casey’s Diary Important?
Posted on April 9th, 2010 by JWG

thanks trim....I like both Val and JWG's thoughts... I believe it was written around the time of Caylee's death as well....I hope there is someway to prove that sin-cin wrote 2003 in it.

I agree,and I hope so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: April 09, 2010, 10:01:28 AM »

I agree! And leave the cell phones out of the courtroom. I think the time before this last hearing, Cindy was busy texting while waiting for court to begin. That the heck?!

I don't get this.   In Maryland, you can't get into a courthouse with a cell phone, even if you're only going there to get a marriage license or something that only takes a few minutes,  nevermind sitting in a hearing.   The guards at the security checkpoint/metal detector will not allow it.   

The general rules are that sound be shut off during a proceeding, Ive gotten in many courtrooms with one.    Not to make light of this but check out the woman behind her in the pink cardigan leaning in to try and take a peak at what Cindy is doing...Im sure that would be most of us as well if we were right behind them.    There is something sinister about Cindy's new friends face that is captured in this pic....sheeps that flock ya know.

That's not the general rule in Maryland.   Here it is no cells, period.

Some states probably follow Maryland as well, especially after 911.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1742 on: April 09, 2010, 10:06:49 AM »

So Cindy blocked access for Jesse to be there, if I would have been Jesse I would have blocked access for Cindy and George to be there. He should have been in that room helping with the baby he thought was his. This is beyond disturbing to me. And this nonsense about Cindy holding Caylee first, I can't even remember who held either of my babies first, and it did nothing to me and bonding with them. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: April 09, 2010, 10:07:56 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/jailhouse-confections-part-1/
Jailhouse Confections, Part 1
April 7, 2010 · 357 Comments

thanks trim.....I am not a fan of marinadebrain......here's an example

Herein lies a dilemma. In her interview, inmate Maya Derkovic talked about Casey using something to knock Caylee out, but she was not specific about what drugs she used to do that. Melich wrote, “Casey Anthony never mentioned what she used to put Caylee Anthony to sleep.”

But also in his investigative summary, Melich reported something completely different coming from inmate Robyn Adams. “Caylee Anthony had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Casey Anthony implied her mother may have brought the chloroform home when she worked at a local clinic.”

Those are contradictory words written by Melich.

Hello???  mushbrain.....Melich reported/summarized what he was told by 2 different people.......???? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: April 09, 2010, 10:08:49 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/8/zenaidas_lawyers_want_to_talk_with_caseys_pen_pal.html
 Zenaida’s Lawyers Want To Talk With Casey’s Pen Pal
Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:14:21 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez now want to talk with Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal in their civil case against Anthony.

Gonzalez said Anthony ruined her reputation when she said "Zanny the Nanny" kidnapped her daughter.

But Anthony's pen pal said Casey admitted there was no Zanny.
Investigators interviewed Robyn Adams, who is the fellow inmate Anthony spoke to in jail and exchanged letters with.

Adams said Anthony told her that Zenaida was the first name of a childhood friend.

Attorney's representing Gonzalez told News 13 they want to talk with Adams, who is now in a federal prison.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

A trial date is set for May.

hahahahaha...GO MORGAN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: April 09, 2010, 10:11:49 AM »

I wondered when Morgan was going to say something 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: April 09, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Morning Monka.......I noticed....and I agree it was KC trying to ingratiate herself....that's what she does...I remember vaguely Jesse talking about how she suddenly became interested in his favorite sports team, perhaps baseball..... ............can't remember the exact words....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 09, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Yep, I noticed it.   I was confused because I thought she was on the phone with KC at first.  I guess KC has to steal everything from her friends,  even names!   

Hi Sassy..............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: April 09, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Is Casey’s Diary Important?
Posted on April 9th, 2010 by JWG

thanks trim....I like both Val and JWG's thoughts... I believe it was written around the time of Caylee's death as well....I hope there is someway to prove that sin-cin wrote 2003 in it.

I agree,and I hope so too. 

As soon as I saw "2003" personally I questioned that it was written after the fact as part of the cover up.   We know Cindy went rifling thru Casey's room.   As I mentioned the other day when Casey's jail letters came out I questioned whether Casey wrote anything in her diary about the allegations she made in her jail letters...to our knowledge thus far that is not evident.   If you think about the year 2003, Casey would have been 16, seriously just how much regret should a a 16 year old girl have?   The passage she uses on the opposite page seems like something someone a tad older would write, not to say its not impossible that a 16 year old teen could write it BUT if you put it in contents of her unwed pregnancy, stealing incidents etc then it would begin to make sense.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 09, 2010, 10:18:14 AM »

I don't get this.   In Maryland, you can't get into a courthouse with a cell phone, even if you're only going there to get a marriage license or something that only takes a few minutes,  nevermind sitting in a hearing.   The guards at the security checkpoint/metal detector will not allow it.   
But, didn't you know?  These are the ANTHONYS!  The rules everyone else has to follow don't apply to them.  I just want to slap the gum right out of their mouths.  Please Judge S., take a stand and quit letting them disrespect the court.

I fail to understand WHY JS allows the A's and BOZO to get away with what they get away with in HIS court room............   I think he may be one of those persons who do not like any type of direct confrontation......and perhaps that's why he seldom rules during court............but waits til a bit later.  JMO of course  I'd LOVE to see him get tough!!!  But I really don't think that's going to happen.  I hope I am WRONG!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 09, 2010, 10:20:06 AM »

Yep, I noticed it.   I was confused because I thought she was on the phone with KC at first.  I guess KC has to steal everything from her friends,  even names!   

Hi Sassy..............
Muffin and Cookie, now she's ruined that also 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: April 09, 2010, 10:20:35 AM »

I agree! And leave the cell phones out of the courtroom. I think the time before this last hearing, Cindy was busy texting while waiting for court to begin. That the heck?!

The general rules are that sound be shut off during a proceeding, Ive gotten in many courtrooms with one.    Not to make light of this but check out the woman behind her in the pink cardigan leaning in to try and take a peak at what Cindy is doing...Im sure that would be most of us as well if we were right behind them.    There is something sinister about Cindy's new friends face that is captured in this pic....sheeps that flock ya know.

That's not the general rule in Maryland.   Here it is no cells, period.

Same in every courtroom I have been in in TX..........and no water bottles...no food or drink of any kind.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: April 09, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: April 09, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, I don't know if I have the strength to listen to the phone calls 

I understand completely.....they will have to wait for a later time for me....I am still reeling from the darn letters!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 09, 2010, 10:24:02 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, I don't know if I have the strength to listen to the phone calls 

I understand completely.....they will have to wait for a later time for me....I am still reeling from the darn letters!!
Me too, and all that fancy penmanship of Casey's 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 09, 2010, 10:26:39 AM »

So Cindy blocked access for Jesse to be there, if I would have been Jesse I would have blocked access for Cindy and George to be there. He should have been in that room helping with the baby he thought was his. This is beyond disturbing to me. And this nonsense about Cindy holding Caylee first, I can't even remember who held either of my babies first, and it did nothing to me and bonding with them. 

sorry but I don't remember hearing/reading that sin-cin blocked Jesse.....anyone have a link?  I think I was so taken back by finding out that georgie was in the delivery room and seeing the photos, that I have forgotten anything else about it.....other than sin-cin was the first to hold her and named her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: April 09, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »

sorry but I don't remember hearing/reading that sin-cin blocked Jesse.....anyone have a link?  I think I was so taken back by finding out that georgie was in the delivery room and seeing the photos, that I have forgotten anything else about it.....other than sin-cin was the first to hold her and named her....
I can't say for sure, but I thought Jesse was in the hospital waiting for the birth. And he should have been the one cutting the umbilical cord.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: April 09, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/jailhouse-confections-part-1/
Jailhouse Confections, Part 1
April 7, 2010 · 357 Comments

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 09, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: April 09, 2010, 10:34:27 AM »

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!
Wow, I'm not sure how a charm bracelet was a distraction  I think there is a lot of playing to the cameras going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.