April 19, 2024, 07:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292764 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: April 09, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »

Morning!  Yes, I saw Hornsby over ther too.  Funny that he seems to spend all his time on this case.  Doesn't he have cases of his own to be working on???  Or is he now working with the Baez duhfense?  I don't understand him.....I really never liked him.  Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone here.  They all seem to love him to death over at WS!   

Some of the members are really giving him the what for over there with accident theory. They seem to appreciate his interest but most aren't going for it........
I got to page 8 and will read more, you are right, and he upset one girl who suffers from mental issues, with his saying some remark about Skye being on a bunch of medicine, I'm taking it that she is bipolar.

The man has the sensitivity of a rock & an ego the size of the Grand Canyon.   HORNSBY, you're the joke buddy, get a mirror!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: April 09, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

Have you read the things R Hornsby has said about Melich at WS? 

I don't know why Hornsby hasn't become a part of the defense team since he believes Caylee died accidently.         

Ive said it before, this confirms it....this man is a huge bitter pill, he acts like a jealous school girl & in his mind is so full of himself that all he does is criticize others so he appears (at least to himself) above them.  At this point his comments about YM have me already livid.   I dont care if he thinks it was an accident or not, well frankly how anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me given what we know so far...his constant interjection into this case just to mock where he can is a distraction, if not downright attempting to obstruct the truth.     I have a feeling this ahole is going to have me beyond livid shortly.

That's very possible. The discussion was suppossed to start at 11:00 and he's not there yet. I hope he shows cause I want to hear what was on those calls so I don't have to listen to them all. My ears burned and my eyes glowed red just from listening to 2 of them last nite. I can't do 800.........

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: April 09, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »

hi jen........no, do tell!!

Hi Sunny!  How are you?

I don't want to re-post his nastiness here, the thread (all throughout it) he's done it on last night is this one:

Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: April 09, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 09, 2010, 11:19:42 AM »

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

I don't know why Hornsby hasn't become a part of the defense team since he believes Caylee died accidently.         

Ive said it before, this confirms it....this man is a huge bitter pill, he acts like a jealous school girl & in his mind is so full of himself that all he does is criticize others so he appears (at least to himself) above them.  At this point his comments about YM have me already livid.   I dont care if he thinks it was an accident or not, well frankly how anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me given what we know so far...his constant interjection into this case just to mock where he can is a distraction, if not downright attempting to obstruct the truth.     I have a feeling this ahole is going to have me beyond livid shortly.

That's very possible. The discussion was suppossed to start at 11:00 and he's not there yet. I hope he shows cause I want to hear what was on those calls so I don't have to listen to them all. My ears burned and my eyes glowed red just from listening to 2 of them last nite. I can't do 800.........

Ugh, I have to hear the actual calls for myself because I certainly am not going to listen to his tainted view.  Look I too question the credibility of inmates BUT what I am livid about is him insinuating that YM is reproached in any manner.    These lead detectives worked endlessly & searched out the truth beyond the call of duty, if anything they should receive a medal for the tolerance & patience they have had to exhibit with not only Casey but her entire family, scum that they are.   Personally & generally, there is no doubt in my mind that Yuri would NEVER

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: April 09, 2010, 11:20:34 AM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:12 AM »

Ugh, I have to hear the actual calls for myself because I certainly am not going to listen to his tainted view.  Look I too question the credibility of inmates BUT what I am livid about is him insinuating that YM is reproached in any manner.    These lead detectives worked endlessly & searched out the truth beyond the call of duty, if anything they should receive a medal for the tolerance & patience they have had to exhibit with not only Casey but her entire family, scum that they are.   Personally & generally, there is no doubt in my mind that Yuri would NEVER ....

SORRY it kicked off in the middle of my sentence...NEVER say or do anything to compromise this case.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1787 on: April 09, 2010, 11:23:07 AM »

He needs someone who speaks Croation, I guess some of the calls are in that language.
Here is a little Croatian for Mr Hornsby from JSM.... poljubi me u guzicu! KC is a murderer and you are a bedak. Now for a little  and BTL JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: April 09, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.

I think we should put in a link here to what we are referencing as we do with everything else.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1789 on: April 09, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »

He's riled up quite a few already 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: April 09, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »

So Cindy blocked access for Jesse to be there, if I would have been Jesse I would have blocked access for Cindy and George to be there. He should have been in that room helping with the baby he thought was his. This is beyond disturbing to me. And this nonsense about Cindy holding Caylee first, I can't even remember who held either of my babies first, and it did nothing to me and bonding with them. 

sorry but I don't remember hearing/reading that sin-cin blocked Jesse.....anyone have a link?  I think I was so taken back by finding out that georgie was in the delivery room and seeing the photos, that I have forgotten anything else about it.....other than sin-cin was the first to hold her and named her....
Oooh, and on that topic of naming Caylee...Does anyone else remember an interview that Cindy did where someone is confused by all the "C" names, and she says there is a reason for that, but I don't recall if she ever explained it.  Trust her to make a big deal about it.  (I can think of a "C" name for her and Casey, but I'm much too much of a lady to repeat it.  Hah!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: April 09, 2010, 11:24:33 AM »

He needs someone who speaks Croation, I guess some of the calls are in that language.
Here is a little Croatian for Mr Hornsby from JSM.... poljubi me u guzicu! KC is a murderer and you are a bedak. Now for a little  and BTL JSM

Hey hey girl!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: April 09, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »

You are so cute, JSM!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 09, 2010, 11:26:41 AM »

Hey hey girl!
Hey Cappy!! I wonder if the Croatian callers are calling in because of Maya's last name?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 09, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

I knew you would have something!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 09, 2010, 11:27:24 AM »

You are so cute, JSM!

As are you Monkalicious.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: April 09, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »

I think we should put in a link here to what we are referencing as we do with everything else.

link to the calls

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/

link to WS thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100996
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 09, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »

I knew you would have something!   
  I hate Mr Hornsby with a passion, so I had to chime in a bit.  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: April 09, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »

OK I went over there, I see the thread where he posts that he needs opinions, why his assine ones arent enough?   Is this proof that he works off the opinions of people out in left field that wouldnt know the truth if it smacked them in the face?    Im not disputing opinion on credibility of inmates, Im disputing him character assassinating one of the lead detectives in this case.  Where is his commentary?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

Thank you N2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.