April 19, 2024, 10:50:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292776 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: April 09, 2010, 01:23:58 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
I do, and while some are very good, and wouldn't play such stupid games, all this bs gives defense lawyers a bad name. Hornsby must have ran off and is crying to his new wife 

She probably told him to STFU and went shopping...I give it a year

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: April 09, 2010, 01:25:51 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhornsby View Post
Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it.

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

I have all the jail calls for Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic and now I need your help.

I need people to listen to the calls and then give a BRIEF synopsis of what each call contains.

There is 1 CD for Cecelia Benhaida who was incarcerated under the name Cecelia Holloway.

There is 1 CD for Maya Derkovic which is mostly in a language I do not recognize.

There are 4 CDs for Robyn Adams (over 800 calls) - 1 of the CDs is unreadable.

I need people to listen to the WAV files and report if there is anything Casey Anthony related or if it is just "drivel."

So the purpose of this thread will be only for people who will agree to help and then for those people to post their findings here.

I will be releasing the download link at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow (need to give certain news stations I am friendly with a head start).

So if you are willing to help, be here at 11 a.m. tomorrow!
(I believe the "mission" is to get all of the very intelligent forum members here to do the defenses work for them. My question is why. )    Thanks Bunchy for your reply
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: April 09, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23101635/detail.html
Phone Calls From Anthony Pen Pal Released
Robyn Adams Discusses Anthony With Her Father

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT April 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Audio recordings of phone calls in the case against Casey Anthony were released on Friday.

The recordings were made public just days after hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters between Anthony and her jailhouse pen pal, Robyn Adams.

The calls released are between Adams and her father, and Adams talked about the Anthony letters.

The calls were recorded in 2008 and 2009 while Adams was an inmate at the Orange County Jail.

Adams told investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that she had no ulterior motive in her months-long friendship with Anthony.

But instead of flushing the letters as she had promised Anthony, Adams kept them and sent them to her father.
In a phone call, you hear him coaching her about what's called substantial assistance. As a federal prisoner, if you help the government, you can apply to have your sentence reduced. Adams is serving 10 years for trafficking marijuana.

* Adams' Father: You may be eligible for substantial assistance.
    * Adams: Yes, but I think it's a safety valve.
    * Adams' Father: Substantial Assistance is what you need to get.
    * Adams: Keep praying for it, Daddy.

What remains unanswered is whether the FDLE knew about the dozens of recorded calls before wrapping up their investigation into the matter and coming to the conclusion that Adams was not trying to get a break on her sentence by befriending Anthony.

Well duh, of course she was BUT if what she has to say that relates to this case is indeed factual, her motive while will be largely weighed doesnt negate the factual information she provided.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:11 PM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!

Hi Sunny and other Monkey friends

My first thought about your charm bracelet...was Sunny clapping her hands for her friend out of excitement. just joking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: April 09, 2010, 01:37:40 PM »

jamiect 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macushla 
Please link where it states that RA never said that to Det. Melich during the interview with her.
In a transcript released, an investigator asked Adams whether Anthony admitted using chloroform on her daughter. Lab tests turned up chloroform in the trunk of a car Anthony used.

Adams talked about Anthony using cold medications and antihistamines, but said the young mother was not specific about what she used to "knock her out."

But the summary of the interview written by Detective Yuri Melich reported something different.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...9.story?page=1

This may be what Hornsby is bouncing off on like a kid in a candy store but what the OS regrets to report included in this statement is what RA verbally stated to both FDLE and LE in total, apparently 4 or more were involved in interviewing her...even so if YM used chloroform in his supplemental report I would venture to say there was a reason for it being justifiably being stated,  not just a blatant written embellishment...come on now. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: April 09, 2010, 01:45:53 PM »

I was just going to comment on that, I do believe that is why Hornsby is gone all nuts today. About was the word chloroform used by Adams or not.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: April 09, 2010, 01:47:04 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
I do, and while some are very good, and wouldn't play such stupid games, all this bs gives defense lawyers a bad name. Hornsby must have ran off and is crying to his new wife 

He must have married someone with money- he certainly doesn't seem to spend too much time working for a living!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: April 09, 2010, 01:48:28 PM »

He must have married someone with money- he certainly doesn't seem to spend too much time working for a living!
Probably another defense lawyer. He has not come back even though a thread was started to discuss the accusations on Melich, but now that thread has been closed 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: April 09, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »

I Agree with Hornsby about the idea of a conspiracy except I don’t believe LE is behind it. I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking the release of the info on Skye, River, Robyn and the others is a prelude to something big to include the Anthony’s being at the center of it as well as the defense being involved. It just can’t be an accident that GA was involved with River and that her sister Skye was busy passing notes and communicating with KC. Add to that the KC and Baez involvement in getting the Walsh attorneys to help Robyn with her case while they were a part of KC’s defense. Then the whole thing coming to light by Maya that was receiving visits from Robyn’s father. This whole thing stinks. Still trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish and the ultimate goal. Right now I see huge media attention bringing the case back into the spotlight and also attempts to discredit LE and somehow implicate them in trying orchestrate some kind of jailhouse sting using inmates. My hope is that LE has got the goods on the manipulations going on behind the scenes and will be able to expose the ruse. Impatiently waiting for more to come out!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: April 09, 2010, 01:58:56 PM »

I Agree with Hornsby about the idea of a conspiracy except I don’t believe LE is behind it. I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking the release of the info on Skye, River, Robyn and the others is a prelude to something big to include the Anthony’s being at the center of it as well as the defense being involved. It just can’t be an accident that GA was involved with River and that her sister Skye was busy passing notes and communicating with KC. Add to that the KC and Baez involvement in getting the Walsh attorneys to help Robyn with her case while they were a part of KC’s defense. Then the whole thing coming to light by Maya that was receiving visits from Robyn’s father. This whole thing stinks. Still trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish and the ultimate goal. Right now I see huge media attention bringing the case back into the spotlight and also attempts to discredit LE and somehow implicate them in trying orchestrate some kind of jailhouse sting using inmates. My hope is that LE has got the goods on the manipulations going on behind the scenes and will be able to expose the ruse. Impatiently waiting for more to come out!

N2 I totally agree that at the root of evil are the Anthonys & that twisted ideological defense team, nothing would shock me there with what we know already....looking forward to the day because it is coming.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: April 09, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/8/zenaidas_lawyers_want_to_talk_with_caseys_pen_pal.html
 Zenaida’s Lawyers Want To Talk With Casey’s Pen Pal
Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:14:21 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez now want to talk with Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal in their civil case against Anthony.

Gonzalez said Anthony ruined her reputation when she said "Zanny the Nanny" kidnapped her daughter.

But Anthony's pen pal said Casey admitted there was no Zanny.
Investigators interviewed Robyn Adams, who is the fellow inmate Anthony spoke to in jail and exchanged letters with.

Adams said Anthony told her that Zenaida was the first name of a childhood friend.

Attorney's representing Gonzalez told News 13 they want to talk with Adams, who is now in a federal prison.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

A trial date is set for May.

hahahahaha...GO MORGAN!!

Ooopsie!  Here we go again!  Loop-de-loop!  What were Baez's words: there's nothing damaging in the letters.  Ha Ha

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: April 09, 2010, 01:59:38 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: April 09, 2010, 02:11:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-wesh-asks-about-pen-pals-motives.html
Casey Anthony: WESH asks about pen pal’s motives
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 9 2010 1:17 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WOFL-Channel 35 first had the audio of calls from Robyn Adams about her jail pen pal Casey Anthony.

WESH-Channel 2 explored the calls at noon today. WESH’s Bob Kealing noted that Adams’ father coached her on substantial assistance.

Drug trafficker Adams is serving a 10-year sentence in federal prison, and substantial assistance could help her cut that time if she aided the state on the Anthony case. Adams befriended Anthony when they were in the Orange County Jail, and the Adams calls to family and friends were recorded in 2008 and 2009.

Adams told her dad that substantial assistance could be “a safety valve.” “Keep praying for it daddy,” she told her father.

What could that conversation mean?   

“What remains unanswered is whether the FDLE knew about these dozens of recorded calls before wrapping up their investigation recently into this matter and coming to the conclusion that Adams was not trying to get a break on her own sentence,” Kealing said. “Adams’ motives in this could determine whether or not the potentially crucial information she got from Casey ever sees the light of day in Casey’s murder trial.”

Adams has said that Anthony revealed to her that a child’s remains were found in a garbage bag with a blanket. An Orange County sheriff’s detective has written that those details hadn’t been made public at that time. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Kealing promised more on the issue this afternoon. WFTV-Channel 9 also said it would offer a report on the Adams phone calls at 5 p.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: April 09, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

I think there is a conspiracy also, and the Skye and River fiasco is what makes me think so. I'm waiting impatiently also. Everything stinks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: April 09, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'll safely sit in my corner where I don't trust anybody in all of this 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 09, 2010, 02:20:59 PM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

G DD WS's loss was our gain..........we get more of ya!!  I agree he is a waste, very unprofessional, juvenile and obviously not too busy in his chose profession!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: April 09, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!

Good Morning Sunny and NRCR--and all others.

I pass by three courtrooms in the courthouse here when I have to renew my auto registration.  Every one of them has a picture of a cellphone in a circle with a diagonal slash.  No cellphones in court here.  Also, I don't know if a cellphone has metal parts or not, mine appear to be all plastic, but if there is metal how do they get through the metal detector?  There isn't a picture of gum, but I think a photo in a circle with  of Cindy chomping gum with a slash would be appropriate.

In another post, Sunny, you said that Strickland might try to avoid confrontations and I think you have something there.  He has allowed a lot of things to happen in his courtroom which wouldn't be allowed in most other courtrooms.  The water bottles, the gum chomping.  I do recall someone saying that the bailiff told everyone to remove gum before court started on one occasion, but I don't remember which session it was.  Also, I remember when Cindy testified at the first bond hearing that the judge told the bailiff to hand her a tissue to remove her gum. Which he did and she did.  And you're right.  He does tend to issue his orders from behind his chamber door and not in open court. And while I agree with most of his decisions (As if that matters LOL) he does wait until after court to issue them. 

I think that the judge should insist on some order in the court.  No cellphones, no gum chewing, and no water bottles.  Also, IMO, he should have his bailiff announce that if anyone wants to leave they should do so before court starts.  George has a habit of stomping out when something doesn't go his way.  Distracting and rude. 

Hi BB, sorry to be so late responding. I had to walk away for a while!!   I am in complete agreement with all you said.........this is a DP MURDER case and I think the court should acknowledge that by insisting people respect the court and the victim.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: April 09, 2010, 02:25:20 PM »

What stinks is how come Hornsby seems to be the first and only person releasing all the calls?   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: April 09, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

I got banned there with Blink when we contacted the attorney who was handling the donations and asked for a complete accounting under Florida law and reported back their answer. I got a short time out for reporting that then when I was posting my letter to the authorities asking for an investigation of the monies and the paypal accounts with the irregularities I had found, BOOM - I was permanently banned. The bank and the attorney both dropped them after some of the letters and I reported that so I guess they did not want the truth out there. I could have cared less as all of the better posters were banned about the same time, so I would not have stayed anyway. 

uuummmm interesting...But again, our gain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: April 09, 2010, 02:31:29 PM »

What stinks is how come Hornsby seems to be the first and only person releasing all the calls?   
I was wondering how he got the calls, and then the stuff he was saying on WS. Then it all hit me while I was doing yard work, this is the beginning of the defense and the shoddy police work routine, that most defense lawyers play. Let's attack the police, old routine but always seems to be thrown in there 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.