April 23, 2024, 01:34:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293066 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: April 09, 2010, 02:35:59 PM »

What stinks is how come Hornsby seems to be the first and only person releasing all the calls?   
I was wondering how he got the calls, and then the stuff he was saying on WS. Then it all hit me while I was doing yard work, this is the beginning of the defense and the shoddy police work routine, that most defense lawyers play. Let's attack the police, old routine but always seems to be thrown in there 

Yep  Somehow I do believe the defense leaked thses calls to Hornsby before the rest of the press got them...any takers on that theory? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: April 09, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!

Hi Sunny and other Monkey friends

My first thought about your charm bracelet...was Sunny clapping her hands for her friend out of excitement. just joking.

Hi mm!  nope, but it sounds good.....   and perhaps it was in some way distracting to the judge....who knows...but be assured I took it off at once! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: April 09, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

What stinks is how come Hornsby seems to be the first and only person releasing all the calls?   
I was wondering how he got the calls, and then the stuff he was saying on WS. Then it all hit me while I was doing yard work, this is the beginning of the defense and the shoddy police work routine, that most defense lawyers play. Let's attack the police, old routine but always seems to be thrown in there 

Very clearly, they already were denouncing the work that was done at the crime scene by investigators, soddy and all.   Go ahead try it, add the smoke & mirrors...there is no doubt in my mind & it has never nor ever will waver that the truth will prevail & justice will be served for Caylee.   Casey will be convicted, its just a matter of whether she'll get strapped to a gurney or die a miserable lonely old hag

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: April 09, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
I do, and while some are very good, and wouldn't play such stupid games, all this bs gives defense lawyers a bad name. Hornsby must have ran off and is crying to his new wife 

She probably told him to STFU and went shopping...I give it a year

He must have married someone with money- he certainly doesn't seem to spend too much time working for a living!

Probably another defense lawyer. He has not come back even though a thread was started to discuss the accusations on Melich, but now that thread has been closed 

LOL....I am getting a big kick outta this...open a thread, close it, open another, close it.....what are they so afraid of?  Make me appreciate our KLASS and mods even more 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: April 09, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »

Yep  Somehow I do believe the defense leaked thses calls to Hornsby before the rest of the press got them...any takers on that theory? 

Yes.I can see that happening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1885 on: April 09, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »

Yes, and maybe Hornsby works for the defense and hasn't admitted it. This is all a set up.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: April 09, 2010, 02:49:12 PM »

I Agree with Hornsby about the idea of a conspiracy except I don’t believe LE is behind it. I don’t have proof, but I’m thinking the release of the info on Skye, River, Robyn and the others is a prelude to something big to include the Anthony’s being at the center of it as well as the defense being involved. It just can’t be an accident that GA was involved with River and that her sister Skye was busy passing notes and communicating with KC. Add to that the KC and Baez involvement in getting the Walsh attorneys to help Robyn with her case while they were a part of KC’s defense. Then the whole thing coming to light by Maya that was receiving visits from Robyn’s father. This whole thing stinks. Still trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish and the ultimate goal. Right now I see huge media attention bringing the case back into the spotlight and also attempts to discredit LE and somehow implicate them in trying orchestrate some kind of jailhouse sting using inmates. My hope is that LE has got the goods on the manipulations going on behind the scenes and will be able to expose the ruse. Impatiently waiting for more to come out!

I agree.....I do not believe any of this is a coincidence.........especially the River/Skye thing....however I think Robyn threw a wrench into the plan by keeping the letters...........and I stll think there are more that will come out....more letters that is.

Rest in Peace Caylee

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: April 09, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »

Good Day !!!

I hope some smart monkeys can add to this ??
My issues:
1) the letters are not dated so how do we know the "when" of the blanket comment ??
2)where are the letters that Robyn wrote back to Casey ? Have they been turned over to anyone ??

The lack of dates is really bugging me.....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: April 09, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »

before I left I read where someone of there asked if RH was now part of the defense team   I am not going to go back and see if it was ever answered ,but I'd blindly bet...............NO!

Rest in Peace Caylee

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: April 09, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
I do, and while some are very good, and wouldn't play such stupid games, all this bs gives defense lawyers a bad name. Hornsby must have ran off and is crying to his new wife 

He must have married someone with money- he certainly doesn't seem to spend too much time working for a living!

Probably another defense lawyer. He has not come back even though a thread was started to discuss the accusations on Melich, but now that thread has been closed 

LOL....I am getting a big kick outta this...open a thread, close it, open another, close it.....what are they so afraid of?  Make me appreciate our KLASS and mods even more 

The only thing they can be afraid of...."THE TRUTH" !!!

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: April 09, 2010, 02:57:32 PM »

Good Day !!!

My issues:
1) the letters are not dated so how do we know the "when" of the blanket comment ??
2)where are the letters that Robyn wrote back to Casey ? Have they been turned over to anyone ??

Hi espresso, IIRC there were a few dated and some had references about the holidays and when KC was going to be in court and seeing her parents and the memorial, etc. and casey was evidently flushing Robyn's letter as they had both agreed to do............but Robyn didn't.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: April 09, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »

Yes.I can see that happening. 

Of course the Anthonys & defense would have to place blame elsewhere, they do it every single time something damning comes up against Casey or themselves.   They get foiled to a certain degree every time, and the big one is coming in court.     I absolutely think that Hornsby is a defense mouthpiece both for this case & the defense of scum otherwise, but moreover he wants to be the next Mark Eiglarsh appearing on every national show that covers legal commentary....he needs to put the crack pipe down!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: April 09, 2010, 03:04:55 PM »

The only thing they can be afraid of...."THE TRUTH" !!!
Ya think, just maybe they read over here and elsewhere to see what people were saying about this moron & those inclined to hang on his slanderous words?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1893 on: April 09, 2010, 03:06:08 PM »

I think Stan the Man is doing everything possible to make sure that this case is not appeable (well, except for the automatic appeals that come with death penalty sentences). Every time he grants one of the duhfense's stupid motion, I picture a hanging rope, getting thicker and thicker. I think he's giving them enough (and then some) rope to hang themselves...intentionally.

I think he's pretty much decided that Ms. Anthony's only grounds to base an appeal on will be ineffective counsel.

Oh, and btw, I have not yet heard back from the Fla Bar. They must be swamped with Bozo doo-doo!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: April 09, 2010, 03:07:52 PM »

Good Day !!!

My issues:

The content sometimes gives a clue when they were written, but I hear ya.   Maybe the envelope when they were mailed to her father would at least date when they all were written before he received them.   Just goes to show that defendants awaiting trial & their inevitable fate arent as concerned with dates & time because they know they arent going anywhere....just something to ponder 

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: April 09, 2010, 03:08:13 PM »

Good Day !!!

My issues:

Hi espresso, IIRC there were a few dated and some had references about the holidays and when KC was going to be in court and seeing her parents and the memorial, etc. and casey was evidently flushing Robyn's letter as they had both agreed to do............but Robyn didn't.

Thanks Sunny, I am rather analytical in thinking and it gets the best of me at times and this case has really tested my brain and put it into overload mode to say the least. Nothing in this case surprises me due to what I have experienced in real life with some similarities and it is scary and I am sure Capp can relate to that re: CASA.....

I do beleive there is so much more than we even begin to know and will have to wait until the trial for it to come out....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: April 09, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

He makes a lot of very indiscreet comments about others in his profession, and now about Melich, which he states as fact, not opinion. He should be more careful, the laws of libel apply to him too.   I bet Yuri is getting some emails today. Kathi Belich too....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: April 09, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »

I think Stan the Man is doing everything possible to make sure that this case is not appeable (well, except for the automatic appeals that come with death penalty sentences). Every time he grants one of the duhfense's stupid motion, I picture a hanging rope, getting thicker and thicker. I think he's giving them enough (and then some) rope to hang themselves...intentionally.

I think he's pretty much decided that Ms. Anthony's only grounds to base an appeal on will be ineffective counsel.

Oh, and btw, I have not yet heard back from the Fla Bar. They must be swamped with Bozo doo-doo!

Not even ineffective counsel with Lyons, Baden, Mason on board & after the DP was put on the table Bozo was not considered the lead attorney, technically Lyons is - we dont know if she will continue to be on the case or she will leave due to Mason being on board - either way Bozo is not lead counsel, just the village idiot.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: April 09, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »

He makes a lot of very indiscreet comments about others in his profession, and now about Melich, which he states as fact, not opinion. He should be more careful, the laws of libel apply to him too.   I bet Yuri is getting some emails today. Kathi Belich too....

Yes, they do & he's been stupid enough to say them publicly for all to see.   He cuts into everyone that opposes his twisted thought process and/or intimidates him or his perceived success, when someone acts the way he does it appears as arrogance but really he must have some real issues with insecurities that his feathers get ruffled in a New York minute or that he has to make everyone around him inferior in order for him to feel superior to others.     His hit list is getting long, his motive transparent.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1899 on: April 09, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »

I just had a thought, while reading over at the hinky meter site.  A guest commented that he/she tended to be less inclined to believe george had molested kc because she had "fuzzy dream memories" (my paraphrase) about him, but solid memories about lee.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say george did abuse her, and she is afraid he may be the father of Caylee.  If it turns out that way, then she wasn't "aware" of it or "an active participant".  Hence, the reason she never reported it.

In a backwards sort of way, this would almost seem more her style than to ever just tell the truth.

Just thinking about  and his insistence that ga or la was the daddy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.