March 28, 2024, 08:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290276 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: April 09, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »

I just had a thought, while reading over at the hinky meter site.  A guest commented that he/she tended to be less inclined to believe george had molested kc because she had "fuzzy dream memories" (my paraphrase) about him, but solid memories about lee.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say george did abuse her, and she is afraid he may be the father of Caylee.  If it turns out that way, then she wasn't "aware" of it or "an active participant".  Hence, the reason she never reported it.

In a backwards sort of way, this would almost seem more her style than to ever just tell the truth.

Just thinking about  and his insistence that ga or la was the daddy.

I can't remember this so I will ask if anyone does. I was reading on another forum, can't even remember which one and this subject came up, somebody mentioned that the dna came back and Lee is not the father, but that there was no dna mentioned that George was or wasn't. Is that true? I don't understand any of the dna stuff so I just wondered. I hate to even bring this up 

It's my understanding that we've not heard anything about GA's DNA one way or the other.

George nor Lee is Caylee's father....I don't have the link but Val on thehinkymeter has stated as fact....DNA reports have been released in past discovery, and either Val or one of her experts have done the leg work to verify...
www.thehinkymeter.com

thanks seeme...I remembered reading about it......but no way could I remember where.....hope we can put that to rest....neither GA or LA are Caylee's biodad..praise be!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: April 09, 2010, 04:39:35 PM »

If Casey's accusations about the molesting were true the defense would have used that info by now.  I really don't think they would hesitate to trample over Lee, George or Cindy to get her off.  If she was raped by anyone in the family they would have used that to shut the family up and to garner sympathy for their client.

Remember they really don't care who that bus rolls over..as long as Casey doesn't get the DP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: April 09, 2010, 04:41:49 PM »

Thank-you Turbo                                                                 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
(Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post)
When posters make a claim such as yours on this web site, it is common courtesy to let readers know if the post is factual or opinion. Since you refuse to offer any information to substantiate your claim, I’ll consider it opinion which raises a question regarding your motive. Are you trying to jump on the Casey gravy train (maybe get some more TV appearances) or are you jockeying for a place on the defense team?

Another little tidbit, most of us know when to start a new thread so there is no need to take orders from you simply because you won’t answer a question about something you stated as fact. Nice try though.  Hornsby's answer
(Listen, the only problem is I am one of the few people who consistently cites anything supporting his opinion. But I have previously cited the instances where I believe YM has been less than stellar in other opinions. So you are welcome to search through my posts to find it.

But unfortunately, and contrary to popular opinion, I lack the ability of total recall so I can not pull the exact time date place and link of something.

And by the way, any critique of another person, whether of me or YM, is by definition an "opinion."

And as for "changing threads" I was only attempting to change the subject to appease certain moderators and others who wanted the thread to stay focused. So I offered an apology for the sole purpose of trying to facilitate that. )

What a fudging arse!    O sure you just cannot pull the exact anything...blah blah blah   And NO it wasnt just an opinion it was a libelous accusation.

Correct.  He did not say IMO, or JMO as we would, he stated it as fact.  Now watch him scramble to backtrack on what he said. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: April 09, 2010, 04:56:09 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Morning Monka.......I noticed....and I agree it was KC trying to ingratiate herself....that's what she does...I remember vaguely Jesse talking about how she suddenly became interested in his favorite sports team, perhaps baseball..... ............can't remember the exact words....

Hi Sunny and everyone,
     He said she hated the Yankees and then became a fan because they are his favorite team.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: April 09, 2010, 05:05:37 PM »

OMG   so this is how he is going to spin it - this is not only irresponsible but flat out WRONG

Phone Calls From Anthony Pen Pal Released

Robyn Adams Discusses Anthony With Her Father
http://www.wesh.com/news/23101635/detail.html
POSTED: 11:41 am EDT April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT April 9, 201

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Audio recordings of phone calls in the case against Casey Anthony were released on Friday.
The recordings were made public just days after hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters between Anthony and her jailhouse pen pal, Robyn Adams.
The calls released were between Adams and her father, and Adams talked about the Anthony letters.
The calls were recorded in 2008 and 2009 while Adams was an inmate at the Orange County Jail.
Adams told investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that she had no ulterior motive in her months-long friendship with Anthony.
But instead of flushing the letters as she had promised Anthony, Adams kept them and sent them to her father.
In a phone call, you hear him coaching her about what's called substantial assistance. As a federal prisoner, if you help the government, you can apply to have your sentence reduced. Adams is serving 10 years for trafficking marijuana.
Adams' Father: You may be eligible for substantial assistance.
Adams: Yes, but I think it's a safety valve.
Adams' Father: Substantial Assistance is what you need to get.
Adams: Keep praying for it, Daddy.
What remains unanswered is whether the FDLE knew about the dozens of recorded calls before wrapping up their investigation into the matter and coming to the conclusion that Adams was not trying to get a break on her sentence by befriending Anthony.
Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the FDLE should have examined the calls before declaring Adams and her information about Anthony as credible.
"Those jail calls, it undermines their credibility saying Adams is a credible witness," Hornsby said.

A representative for the FDLE said the agency was only responding to a request by prosecutors.
"We were asked by the state attorney's office to interview Robyn in reference to the letters. We completed the request and forwarded the results to the state attorney's office. That was our involvement," a statement said.
Hornsby said the calls could help Anthony's defense find inconsistencies in Adams' statements in their quest to get her statements to law enforcement thrown out.
"The real question is did she in fact have the opportunity to view Casey to see how she was reacting," Hornsby said.

In the days after Caylee Anthony's remains were found, investigators said Casey Anthony shared details with Adams details that only the killer would have known. But the newly-released calls may cast doubt on that.

Take it as a given that it is clear that both RA and her father had a motive to turn over the letters so that would face scrutiny BUT that does not take away from their content written by Casey herself nor is the credibility of LE in any capacity questionable when all they did was follow evidence & investigate per request - from what I heard of the calls they do not undermine the fact that RA had contact with Casey in jail.  As far as RA's statements to LE thrown out, if they didnt hear the calls - they didnt know, think again.    Why would the defense need her statements to LE thrown out unless they were looking for those "inconsistencies" to avoid the truth being heard - if they are aware that there are inconsistencies attack her on cross & impeach her, fighting to get it thrown out shows they are trying to suppress something because they do not want it heard.    Wesh really needs to be aware of what a loose canyon this jerk is & reconsider his "legal commentary." 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: April 09, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »

Hornsby is talking smack again.  She did not use these to try to lower her sentence..I thought she was tried before the letters went to LE and that her own attorney said they were of no practical use in her own case. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23105522/detail.html
Casey’s Pen Pal: “Praying For Her Every Day
Posted: 4:43 pm EDT April 9, 2010Updated: 5:04 pm EDT April 9, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Phone calls were released from Casey Anthony's jailhouse friends, the same friends who Casey confided to in personal letters and whispered conversations. In the calls, they talk about the accused child killer.

There were more than 1,000 phone calls made by Casey's pen-pal, her friend and a woman who knew Casey's dad. Those calls add up to more than 200 hours.

It's interesting, because Casey’s pen pal doesn't seem to know that much about the investigation, but she told investigators earlier this year that, on the day Caylee's remains were found, Casey told her about a blanket and plastic bag with the remains. That's something investigators said only they and the killer would know.

In the calls from inside the Orange County jail, Robyn Adams, Casey Anthony's pen pal who exchanged letter after letter with the suspected child killer, also spent a lot of time on the phone.

“Are you in the same dorm with that Anthony chick again?” a woman Adams calls Mel asked her in a call in December. “How's she behaving these days?”

On the call, made right around the time Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, Adams opens up about Casey.
She doesn't seem to be looking good. I'm praying for her every day,” Adams said.

Adams is now serving time in federal prison for conspiring to set up a major marijuana operation with her husband Clay, a former Altamonte Springs police officer. Casey confided in Adams while they exchanged letters.

Adams kept those letters, saying to a friend they might have some value someday. Over the phone with friends and family, Adams seemed very interested in what's going on in the murder investigation.

“They found the body of, yeah, but they didn't know if it's hers or not right?” Adams asked the person on the phone with her.

“They've directly connected some things they found on her body to some things they found in her home,” the person said.

But she seems more concerned with Casey's well-being.

“It's not my place to judge her,” Adams told her dad.

“I hear ya. I hear ya,” he said.

“I just want her to be happy, whatever the case may be or whatever she's guilty or not guilty of,” Adams said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: April 09, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/9/pen_pal_ask_father_to_pray_for_casey_anthony.html
 Pen Pal Asks Father To Pray For Casey Anthony
Friday, April 09, 2010 4:02:57 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal keeps on talking.

Robyn Adams made hundreds of phone calls while at the Orange County Jail, and in some of them she talks about Casey Anthony.

Adams made as many as four phone calls a night.

She called her parents, her children and her friend Treacy, who is the Altamonte Springs woman who Adams asked to hold the letters Anthony had written to her.

However, it’s her calls to her father where she asks him to pray for Anthony.

Dad: Have you seen Casey?
Robyn: Every day
Dad: I mean, how's she holding up?
Robyn: She hasn't been holding up good it looks like.
Dad: No, I guess not.
Robyn: Keep her and her family in prayer. Any news on what's going on with her or anything?
Dad: No, they're not. They're keeping it pretty quiet about it, about her.
Robyn: Yeah, but they just found some remains.
Dad: But they don't know who. They assume it is, but you know how the media confronted it (inaudible). I hope it's not, but... it'll probably be next
week before anyone even knows.
Robyn: Well, keep praying for her parents, too.
Dad: We will.

Anthony and Adams exchanged hundreds of handwritten letters.

It appears they had an agreement to flush the letters, but Adams was sending them to her friend Treacy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1928 on: April 09, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »

I wish we here at Websleuths had the same right of "telling it like it is" as bluntly as you seem to be allowed to but we don't and I like it here so I'll just say that I will not be playing your game or helping you do your job. Here is why-

I am a convicted felon, Mr Hornsby, several times over.. my record dates back to the age of 15. Not a pretty picture, I realize this but it is what it is. One of the things I have experience with is criminal court, judges and lawyers and I have never come across a defense attorney who so vocally (much less publicly) judges and attempts to shame the very people they rely on to make them money. The people you trash when you come on here may not be your clients, so to you it's OK.. but in the heart of a person charged with a crime wanting to find an attorney they can trust and depend on reading the way you trash these people here, it is just like trashing any future client thinking about hiring you. I think you have lost yourself in your quest for fame and one upmanship. You have put everyone involved with this case down, EXCEPT for the suspect, her family and her lawyer. I do not believe your interest in this case is about truth and justice but about getting your name in lights and because, as an ex-con, I have felt nothing but insulted by you as a "defense" attorney since you began visiting here I will not be helping you accomplish that.

I take anti-psychotics but I'm not delusional.. I know my little boycott is meaningless, plenty of others will be happy to help you so I know one day we shall see your name in lights. Until then-    OneLostGrl at ws
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: April 09, 2010, 05:28:12 PM »

Hornsby is talking smack again.  She did not use these to try to lower her sentence..I thought she was tried before the letters went to LE and that her own attorney said they were of no practical use in her own case. 

He sure is, yes she was sentenced to 10 years.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: April 09, 2010, 05:28:59 PM »

Thanks, NRCG.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 09, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »

Thanks, NRCG.   
I like her she tells it like it is, I'm sure she will be banned. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: April 09, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »

I wish we here at Websleuths had the same right of "telling it like it is" as bluntly as you seem to be allowed to but we don't and I like it here so I'll just say that I will not be playing your game or helping you do your job. Here is why-

I am a convicted felon, Mr Hornsby, several times over.. my record dates back to the age of 15. Not a pretty picture, I realize this but it is what it is. One of the things I have experience with is criminal court, judges and lawyers and I have never come across a defense attorney who so vocally (much less publicly) judges and attempts to shame the very people they rely on to make them money. The people you trash when you come on here may not be your clients, so to you it's OK.. but in the heart of a person charged with a crime wanting to find an attorney they can trust and depend on reading the way you trash these people here, it is just like trashing any future client thinking about hiring you. I think you have lost yourself in your quest for fame and one upmanship. You have put everyone involved with this case down, EXCEPT for the suspect, her family and her lawyer. I do not believe your interest in this case is about truth and justice but about getting your name in lights and because, as an ex-con, I have felt nothing but insulted by you as a "defense" attorney since you began visiting here I will not be helping you accomplish that.

I take anti-psychotics but I'm not delusional.. I know my little boycott is meaningless, plenty of others will be happy to help you so I know one day we shall see your name in lights. Until then-    OneLostGrl at ws

Well well well...if this type of person sees it, enough said!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: April 09, 2010, 05:32:04 PM »

Thanks, NRCG.   

Their loss because regardless of this persons past, the insight is enlightening.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: April 09, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »

Thanks, NRCG.   

Their loss because regardless of this persons past, the insight is enlightening.
She has a lot of insight, but she is pressing her luck big time right now on a couple threads, so I do expect her to be gone shortly.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: April 09, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »

Good Day !!!

I hope some smart monkeys can add to this ??
My issues:
1) the letters are not dated so how do we know the "when" of the blanket comment ??
2)where are the letters that Robyn wrote back to Casey ? Have they been turned over to anyone ??

The lack of dates is really bugging me.....

Exactly. I see this as a huge problem. It's not in writing so there's no way of determining if Casey actually told her about it or she added this to the conversation after it became public knowledge. Coupled by the fact that she never contacted the authorities with this crucial information.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: April 09, 2010, 05:40:56 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Morning Monka.......I noticed....and I agree it was KC trying to ingratiate herself....that's what she does...I remember vaguely Jesse talking about how she suddenly became interested in his favorite sports team, perhaps baseball..... ............can't remember the exact words....

Hi Sunny and everyone,
     He said she hated the Yankees and then became a fan because they are his favorite team.

Hi Curly....thanks....I had most of it! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: April 09, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

He's using the WSers to do his leg work for him and then he will pick out what he wants from their input and bloviate about it.

I'm sorry I'm so far behind...but I've wondered all along if he was not actually with the Defense behind the scenes.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 09, 2010, 05:43:56 PM »

WOW!  STANDING OVATION!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: April 09, 2010, 05:48:27 PM »

Just catching up here.  I used to read at WS but never joined.  And I lost interest there a long time ago.  Didn't Yuri post there for a short while?  I'm thinkin' they thought a lot of him there then?  Hhhmmm.  As far as Hornsby is concerned, meh, just another in a long, long conga line of idiots trying to cash in on sweet Caylee.  I don't see any end to the circus.  EVER.  No matter what happens to C, and I don't think it will be the death penalty.  We will see her in the Enquirer for the rest of her life.  Every move she makes in prison.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.