April 25, 2024, 08:48:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293257 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 12:09:13 AM »

Hello's and Hugs all around.

I could not find,  hoping someone can recall
Can anyone remember the Date ? that Cindy and George flew home from Cali ? Was it the night of the 11th or was it the morning of the 12th of December ?? or?

Thank you Loca and Capp.  I did not know that Holly G was once a member of  USS "failure" KFN

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 12:14:33 AM »

Can anyone remember the Date ? that Cindy and George flew home from Cali ? Was it the night of the 11th or was it the morning of the 12th of December ?? or?

Thank you Loca and Capp.  I did not know that Holly G was once a member of  USS "failure" KFN

Deenie Cindy and George flew home the morning of 12/11, their appearance on LKL was the vening before...they lied their faces off & then worse yet upon hearing this news they immediately made a deal with their paid media source to go to the Ritz including a full course dinner instead of home or to surround themselves with family...odd behavior to say the least.   I dont buy getting away from the media for one sec, especially with these scum.  Most people would be absolutely devastated and extremely distraught, in deep mourning.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 12:18:04 AM »

Caylee Marie Foundation - the Anthonys attempt to get more blood money in Caylee's name

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »

I have no clue how I found this today - but I must share ..
http://community.livejournal.com/orlando_parents

If you go to the link - the posters name avatar is pastel colors and is the name Melissa
I am wondering if this is Melissa E ?? the infamous Cindy blogger ~if she posted this on July 20, 2008
full copy:
Sunday, July 20th, 2008
8:08 pm
[_meliska]

Help find Caylee!
my name is Caylee Marie Anthony.
i am almost 3 years old.
i have shoulder-length, light brown hair
and i have dark hazel (brown/green) eyes.
i have a birth mark on my left shoulder/arm.
i'm approximately 3 feet tall,
and weigh about 35 lbs.

i have been missing since Monday, June 9, 2008.

last seen with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

if you have any information,
please contact my family at the following numbers:

Casey Anthony(mother) 407.619.9286
Cindy Anthony(grandmother) 407.808.4731
George Anthony(grandfather) 407.403.3564
Lee Anthony(uncle) 407.808.5132
House of Anthony 407.275.4909

i want to see my family again.
again, if you have any information, you may also contact:

Detective Yuri Melich
cell 321.388.2396
office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Caylee's Myspace

How to Help

We have received a tremendous amount of messages and calls from family, friends, and even complete strangers that have been touched by the ongoing search. The offers to lend a helping hand in any way possible has been amazing. We ask that you continue to re-post the bulletins and the information on the "Caylee Is Missing Myspace Page". The direct link to this page is:

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

www.helpfindcaylee.com

We enourage you to do what you can to reach out through your friends, family, and community about Caylee's story. The more people that know about Caylee the better chance we have on bringing this little angel back home where she belongs. Many people have offered to produce and/or distribute fliers and posters. Visit the website below to obtain a copy of the flier that has been created by the Kid Finders Network.

It is suggested to print as many fliers as possible and keep them with you, at work, in your vehicle, etc. Many places may be willing to have the flier be displayed for all eyes to see and some may even donate copies of the flier, please do not be afraid to ask. If you have the opportunity we plead that you invest any time that you can to assist in getting the message out, where ever you are in the world. We are taking flier donations of any amount. To coordinate how fliers can be picked up in the greater Orlando area please contact Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony, at 407-808-5132. You may also contact Lee Anthony via email at leeaanthony@gmail.com (two a's). We also are encouraging any flier donations to be delivered or shipped to:

Help Find Caylee - Fliers
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Above all we ask for your continued support by focusing on the task at hand, which is finding our precious little girl. The love that this family has for one another has and will never waiver. From Cindy, George, Lee, Casey, Caylee, all of our family, friends, and loved ones we pray that you remain focused and positive.
You can link directly to the flier at:

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

If you are having ANY troubles downloading/saving this file, and need it sent to you via email so you can produce your own copies, please email Caylee's Uncle at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com (two a's).

Thank you,

-The Anthony Family

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 12:27:22 AM »

I would say so Deenie

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 12:35:17 AM »

Deenie Cindy and George flew home the morning of 12/11, their appearance on LKL was the vening before...they lied their faces off & then worse yet upon hearing this news they immediately made a deal with their paid media source to go to the Ritz including a full course dinner instead of home or to surround themselves with family...odd behavior to say the least.   I dont buy getting away from the media for one sec, especially with these scum.  Most people would be absolutely devastated and extremely distraught, in deep mourning.
Thank you I could not remember when they arrived home. I agree with you 100 percent. Well it goes to show you that they already knew. Remember back when Cindy was on Tv and she looked like she had been hit by a freight train. She looked like she was for real for once. She was Gone. I think that is when she figured it out. And that was early in the investigation. She was wiped out.  I wish I could remember what media station she was on or who was interviewing her. Can you remember?
That in itself was another time that Cindy could have come clean. But nope not so, could not do it. George and Cindy are like comic book villains "characters" at this point. I don't believe their human. Or have one once of compassion between the two of them. If you squeezed them I don't think a tear would come out.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 12:44:22 AM »

I would say so Deenie
If it is Melissa E she sure had herself deep in, she still does. I think she may be sorry at one point when this all comes out.  Being Cindy's Eye Spy just might bite her back.  Who would want to be that close to Cindy within this case. Playing traitor I mean. I don't believe she/ME was in it to find Caylee. Playing Hawaii 5-0 with Cindy was her game.
This as I have said numerous times here - Caylee's case is going to go down in history within the legal system. Why would anyone want to " Play with Cindy" and then go back and pull punches and BLOG about it- Without thinking at one point they too will find themselves in the fire.

Makes no sense

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 12:54:03 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-courtroom-interactive%2C0%2C7877507.htmlpage

Who shows up to Casey's hearings. Interactive picture. Identifies people. Interesting.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »

Didn't Hoover tell LE Cindy and Dom Casey were taking strolls around the golf course at the Ritz. Hoover spent the early morning of Dec. 12th having coffee and possibly a danish with Georgie girl, who talked about the probable divorce of he and Cindy. (when this is all over) What the he!! does that even mean? when this is all over?.....
Is this behavior of shocked, distraught people just notified not 24 hours before, that remains of their grand daughter were found reduced to bones?
He!! to the NO! The same people, less than 24 hours before were spewing their BS on LKL that Caylee was still alive......

They knew darn well, Caylee was dead, and who murdered her.......the A's make me sick!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 07:35:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-hearing-20100405,0,6990498.story
Casey Anthony asks judge for more search group’s records
Defense attorneys want records of volunteer searchers who helped Texas EquuSearch look for Caylee before remains were found.
By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

6:10 a.m. EDT, April 5, 2010
04/05/10
Casey Anthony gets to leave the Orange County Jail for another court appearance this morning.

This time, lawyers will be arguing over access to more records for the volunteer group that helped looked for Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008. The hearing is at 10 a.m.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death Caylee. The 2-year-old's remains were found in December 2008 — five months after the toddler was reported missing by her family.

While she was missing, thousands of volunteers with Texas EquuSearch scoured acres throughout Orange County on two separate occasions. The group claims 32 people searched the woods around the location where the remains were later found but did not go to the exact spot. Flooding at the time kept the volunteers out, the group said.

Last year, Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered EquuSearch to allow the defense team to review its records of those 32 people.

Casey Anthony's defense team says they have found other volunteers who were not on the list but did search the area where the remains were found and didn't see anything unusual. These witnesses may be key for defense attorneys who may argue at trial that someone other than Casey Anthony left the toddler's body in the woods.

The defense is asking Strickland to allow its team to review all of EquuSearch's records.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 07:38:48 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040510-casey-anthony
Casey Anthony to return to court today
Updated: Monday, 05 Apr 2010, 6:12 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 05 Apr 2010, 5:47 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team will be in court today for a hearing over documents related to the search for Caylee. The defense wants to know more about Equusearch.

Equusearch is the search and rescue group from Texas that hunted around the same spot where Caylee was eventually found.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 08:10:18 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23052735/detail.html
Hearing Held In Case Against Casey Anthony
Young Mother Scheduled To Be In Court At 10 A.M.

POSTED: 5:39 am EDT April 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:09 am EDT April 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's defense team wants to get their hands on Texas EquuSearch records, but Tim Miller, president of the group, opposed the idea, calling it an invasion of privacy for the volunteers who searched for the Caylee.

Casey Anthony is being held on no bond on the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony, 24, maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will make a decision at a hearing at 10 a.m. Monday at the Orange County courthouse.

Texas EquuSearch is the organization that looked for Caylee for months. Thousands of people from all over volunteered their time to search for the missing little girl.
Anthony's attorneys want to know the names of the volunteers who searched the area of Suburban Drive and Hidden Oaks Elementary.

The defense said they've interviewed several volunteers who searched the area where Caylee's remains were found and did not find a body, notice any smells or see any unusual animal or insect activity.

Also, Texas EquuSearch claims 32 volunteers were ever in that area, but the defense said that is not the case.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I hope your holiday was wonderful.  The roofers are here, I'm waiting for the carpet guys to replace the basement carpet, and my husband is impatiently breathing down my neck, (and not in a good way!) to dismantle the computer so they can carpet my office.  I'm officially going to be offline during the hearing.  AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH!
(I may have to go to the library so I don't go through withdrawal.)  So thanks all for the updates and links and interesting observations over the weekend.  Deenie, nice detective work on the Linda T. person.  I think the biggest takeaway I get is that no player in this case comes away with clean hands.  Even the ones that seem to be in it for the right reasons end up muddied. Frushtrating...
Well, have to go, please do that Voodoo that you do so well, and I'll catch up on the other side of carpet land!

(Hope today we see some Real Justice for Caylee!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 08:44:18 AM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone one has had a blessed Easter. Ours was spent with family and friends.....lots of good company and goods food. It was so much fun watching the little ones scurrying around to find the brightly dyed eggs....and we were blessed with glorious weather.

Caylee would have loved it!!

Hi Sunny
it's pouring here in calif! Glad you had a blessed christmas. Jesus is the reason for this day.
I am thinking of little caylee in heaven  playing with the angels ! chasing butterflies.
she is now a little  an angelic monkey

Sorry about the rain!  Did you feel the earthquake???  I hope all of our CA monks are OK....................LOL....loca...Christmas was great too! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 08:45:16 AM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone one has had a blessed Easter. Ours was spent with family and friends.....lots of good company and goods food. It was so much fun watching the little ones scurrying around to find the brightly dyed eggs....and we were blessed with glorious weather.

Caylee would have loved it!!

Hi Sunny
it's pouring here in calif! Glad you had a blessed christmas. Jesus is the reason for this day.
I am thinking of little caylee in heaven  playing with the angels ! chasing butterflies.
she is now a little  an angelic monkey

omg I mean easter lol

I knew and still laughed!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2010, 08:47:34 AM »

Rozzie Franko is saying Baez is sneaking in twizzler licorice for miss-poopie-pants....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

thanks seeme ...guess I have to go listen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2010, 08:48:36 AM »

Hey Monkalicious.  Don't be gone long!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Linda Tinelli’s interview: A Few very strange Questions

Posted on April 5th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 09:37:50 AM »

As always,  much appreciated if one of our Monks can post a
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »

Good morning 

Its a glorious Monday for denial     Nejame take em to church!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.