March 29, 2024, 07:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290332 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »

I sincerely hope that when it comes trial time...they either shave Casey's head or braid it and wrap it so tight she can't touch it. She  drives me nuts smoothing her greasy hair.
Judge Strickland looked like he was not having the best day when he first came in. I think he has a really hard time not laughing at Bozo. When MN would object, the judge would kind of smile and say let him finish. I think he lets Bozo make as big of fool of himself as he can. You know like let's just indulge him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 05, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »

I cannot  believe  I missed it this morning.  Catching up on In Sessions.  I further cannot believe we are still talking about Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan.  Seems to me that a few monkeys with a few clicks of their fingers have found enough to make both of them irrelevant.  JJ could be googled quite easily and is shown to have violated TES  guidelines here on this very forum, which to me shows that he is not a good defense witness.  He further refutes what he said to JB and company later when he talks to LE.  JB has to be the WORST attorney ever. 

Cheney Mason is a LIAR.  He states that his opinion on Casey and the case has always been the same and he stated that publicly.  HHHmmm, that is not what I read before.

NOPE, sure isnt...we hearby consider him IMPEACHED

And I quote:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #262 on: April 05, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »

Hello lovely monkeys. Long time no see. I'm gone for a while and Casey hires Perry Mason - err - Santa Claus -- err - Colonel Sanders as a lawyer? 

Casey looks like she has a "bump it" in her hair.

Ahhh, when will this ever make it to the jury!!!!??? Impatiently waiting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 05, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »

Hello lovely monkeys. Long time no see. I'm gone for a while and Casey hires Perry Mason - err - Santa Claus -- err - Colonel Sanders as a lawyer? 

Casey looks like she has a "bump it" in her hair.

Ahhh, when will this ever make it to the jury!!!!??? Impatiently waiting.

O goodness that's an insult to even Snookie 

Good to see you Goodnmad

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #264 on: April 05, 2010, 12:39:45 PM »

As usual I found Baez unprepared and unorganized in his argument.  I did not get the fireworks which I expected from NeJame.  Baez did get the point across that he wanted carte blanche to rifle through Equusearch's records and IMO he might get it.  The entire thing was lacklustre IMO.  Boring, actually.

Sadly, If Judge Strickland grants Baez' motion, it will have a dampening affect on anyone volunteering for such a search in the future.  Once names are made public, these volunteers who did nothing except with good intentions, will be torn apart on the internet.

Whichever poster called Mason the Colonel was right.  I expected Casey to order extra crispy at any moment.
And I'll bet after all the jail food some extra crispy would be great right about now  I agree with you, some people would simply not want to volunteer and take the risk of being ripped apart.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 05, 2010, 12:41:05 PM »

Will Jay, defense attorney is now talking on Insesions.  He is Anthony Lazzaro's attorney.   Discussing the science that will indicate the remains were in that exact spot late June/early July - and I do believe that will carry the day.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 05, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »

I sincerely hope that when it comes trial time...they either shave Casey's head or braid it and wrap it so tight she can't touch it. She  drives me nuts smoothing her greasy hair.
Judge Strickland looked like he was not having the best day when he first came in. I think he has a really hard time not laughing at Bozo. When MN would object, the judge would kind of smile and say let him finish. I think he lets Bozo make as big of fool of himself as he can. You know like let's just indulge him.

You solved the hair problem, now I wish we could do something about her ugly little hands. All I see when she she twists and rubs them together and picks invisable lint and adjusts her clothes is her applying layers of duct tape across her Child's mouth and nose. I would like to cut them off!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: April 05, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »

Mason just said that the in camera with the Judge at the end today had nothing to do with what was heard in court today, was very confidential and may come out later.  I am betting it has to do with Lyon leaving and him stepping in as the DP qualified lawyer on the case.
Yes, I bet Lyons is already gone.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 05, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »

I cannot  believe  I missed it this morning.  Catching up on In Sessions.  I further cannot believe we are still talking about Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan.  Seems to me that a few monkeys with a few clicks of their fingers have found enough to make both of them irrelevant.  JJ could be googled quite easily and is shown to have violated TES  guidelines here on this very forum, which to me shows that he is not a good defense witness.  He further refutes what he said to JB and company later when he talks to LE.  JB has to be the WORST attorney ever. 

Cheney Mason is a LIAR.  He states that his opinion on Casey and the case has always been the same and he stated that publicly.  HHHmmm, that is not what I read before.

NOPE, sure isnt...we hearby consider him IMPEACHED

And I quote:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

Thank you for finding that!  I am pretty good at remembering those things but horrible at finding them

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2010, 12:43:40 PM »

From Bobo      

"Casey is doing her best to stay strong.  She is an incredibly bright young woman, a wonderful person, and I can not think of anybody who has been more misunderstood than Casey Anthony.  It is a truly sad situation to find yourself innocent behind bars..........."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

Mason just said that the in camera with the Judge at the end today had nothing to do with what was heard in court today, was very confidential and may come out later.  I am betting it has to do with Lyon leaving and him stepping in as the DP qualified lawyer on the case.

I heard that too NR............

and they are not filing a motion to prevent the letters from being released.

and that Laura Buchanan was a friend of CA's and came to them about searching the area where the remains were discovered.

They are not filing a motion to prevent the letters, huh. That is because she had the blessings of the defense, imo.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 05, 2010, 12:46:38 PM »

You too Capp! 

When Snookie is of higher moral fiber ... it is a sad day.

Just thinking "Hopespring Drive" could easily become a trashy new reality show featuring Georgie, Cindy, Joy, George's mistresses, Dom Casey, Zanny the nanny ... oops, I better not give Cindy any ideas. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

You solved the hair problem, now I wish we could do something about her ugly little hands. All I see when she she twists and rubs them together and picks invisable lint and adjusts her clothes is her applying layers of duct tape across her Child's mouth and nose. I would like to cut them off!!

Me too,and shove them down her throat.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2010, 12:51:48 PM »

I heard that too NR............

and they are not filing a motion to prevent the letters from being released.

and that Laura Buchanan was a friend of CA's and came to them about searching the area where the remains were discovered.

They are not filing a motion to prevent the letters, huh. That is because she had the blessings of the defense, imo.

I agree ... IMO, all an orchestrated manuever--if there is anything other than "drivel" thus contained within.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2010, 12:52:24 PM »

You too Capp! 

When Snookie is of higher moral fiber ... it is a sad day.

Just thinking "Hopespring Drive" could easily become a trashy new reality show featuring Georgie, Cindy, Joy, George's mistresses, Dom Casey, Zanny the nanny ... oops, I better not give Cindy any ideas. 

OMG hush...the last thing this born Jersey girl needs to witness is Cindy giving a really bad impersonation of a Jersey wannabe gangsta ho on top of all the rest of the crap we've had to endure for 2 years.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »

Me too,and shove them down her throat.

Smack her with her own hands, line up George, Cindy, Bozo, etc. and smack them, THEN shove them down her throat.

It is taking an eternity for this to play out in court. Just send her to old sparky and get it over with.

We can drink to that. 

I remember you, Caylee.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2010, 12:56:18 PM »

...and why do both of her attorneys pronounce Mark's last name like Knee Jam?
I know what toe jam is supposed to mean, but really???
Sorry, they are just getting on my nerves.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »

Mason commented on Nejame today

"Given the personality of the little player there for Texas...."

UGH---how low class can you get?           Mason's  below-the-belt insult also signal's Mason's realization that he [ Mason ] is on the losing side.
He may be short, but he is a very good lawyer, and there was no purpose what so ever to say such a thing. Just shows low class and disrespect.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2010, 01:02:02 PM »

And buy her some clothes that fit proper 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.