April 24, 2024, 11:40:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293197 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 05, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »

Mason just stated on Trutv that there was an unidentified hair found on Caylee's body.....I don't remember hearing that before. Anyone else remember any discovery showing that as true?
I do not, but I'm assuming that an unidentified hair found on the remains could very well have gotten there while Caylee laid there decomposing. There was debris and filth all around.
Exactly Rose....that unidentified hair could have been at the site before Caylee and just ended up with her. Where was this hair found...on what piece of scattered remains?  Could it be from one of the many sex partners Casey had? Has anyone tested hair from Dom Casey?  Give me a break on the ONE unidentified hair!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: April 05, 2010, 01:38:57 PM »

Is it just me or does it look like KC is wearing a hairpiece of some sort? It looks at least 6 inches longer than the last time we saw her and that bump on the back looks suspicious

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #302 on: April 05, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »

From Bobo      

"Casey is doing her best to stay strong.  She is an incredibly bright young woman, a wonderful person, and I can not think of anybody who has been more misunderstood than Casey Anthony.  It is a truly sad situation to find yourself innocent behind bars..........."
Hey Bozo what is there to misunderstand about her going out and partying, exercising on a stripper pole and getting tattoos all the while her daughter is missing? I think he may have a hard time convincing a jury that she is misunderstood. 

I find it truly sad and a dictionary definition of lawyer incompetence if you have been sitting behind bars for 2 years and are innocent but that is JMO on Bobo and the band of book pimping retirement making clan of counsel.  He should choose his words more carefully on his effectiveness.
I couldn't agree more esp with the 2 years behind bars part. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2010, 01:45:04 PM »

Is it just me or does it look like KC is wearing a hairpiece of some sort? It looks at least 6 inches longer than the last time we saw her and that bump on the back looks suspicious

I think her hair has grown normally in the 18 monhs she has been in jail, personally.

Last time we saw her, she had it pulled up:

But that bump in it, well, I think it may be teased to add height.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2010, 01:49:09 PM »

Mason just stated on Trutv that there was an unidentified hair found on Caylee's body.....I don't remember hearing that before. Anyone else remember any discovery showing that as true?
I do not, but I'm assuming that an unidentified hair found on the remains could very well have gotten there while Caylee laid there decomposing. There was debris and filth all around.
Exactly Rose....that

unidentified hair could have been at the site before Caylee and just ended up with her. Where was this hair found...on what piece of scattered remains?  Could it be from one of the many sex partners Casey had? Has anyone tested hair from Dom Casey?  Give me a break on the ONE unidentified hair!

That hair was found under the Disney bag and the Gatorade bottle, but this whole area was a dump site, so it could have been anyone's.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »

I think her hair has grown normally in the 18 monhs she has been in jail, personally.

I've never thought she was pretty, but she looks SO plain and frumpy now- do you suppose they are trying to portray her as the opposite of a party-girl ? It hasn't worked, she just looks like a troll!   
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

Hmm, must have been the time before that...well the last time I saw it down then  my hair doesn't grow that fast, so maybe someone did smack her upside the head to get that bump...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »

You know that and I know that, and Mason said on her body. More than a little stretch of the truth as I see it.
Exactly Rose....that

unidentified hair could have been at the site before Caylee and just ended up with her. Where was this hair found...on what piece of scattered remains?  Could it be from one of the many sex partners Casey had? Has anyone tested hair from Dom Casey?  Give me a break on the ONE unidentified hair!

That hair was found under the Disney bag and the Gatorade bottle, but this whole area was a dump site, so it could have been anyone's.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »

You know that and I know that, and Mason said on her body. More than a little stretch of the truth as I see it.
Exactly Rose....that

oops, sorry I got in the quote box with that one
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

Not only are they trying to make her look sweet and innocent, Mason must have had a conversation with her and how to behave in the courtroom, and look serious, no laughing and being a complete fool. Her demeanor was different today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2010, 02:00:28 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
I will try to find it, but there is dna that is not consistent with an fbi agent. There was another dna that was consistent with an fbi agent. I wonder if this hair and dna are one in the same.
No, you are incorrect about this. Baez et al. said it was not from any FBI agent, but they were wrong. There was only a tiny fragment of DNA found on the tape and it was consistent with one of the FBI agents as well as probably 20% of the rest of the world because it was such a tiny fragment.

The Q107 collection paper on which the unknown hair was found was placed under the World of Disney bag and the Gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, so most likely fell off of one of those items.   (read this just now on WS, this poster is a lawyer in Arizona) One other thing, am I confused, was the defense suppose to have a witness there today, Joseph Jordan?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2010, 02:02:01 PM »

I asked this earlier & now its even more important as Im watching a playback on Insessions of a clip.   The large long, grayhaired man with the large attache seen at the end of the hearing shaking hands with Mason  & even shook Ashton's hand - Im watching Mason go to him during the hearing in the back of the court room to say something to him....question of the day:   Who is that man?

Capp, this guy?

Yes, Brandi & thank you

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2010, 02:04:33 PM »

That man almost looks like he could be Mason's brother.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 05, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

He does, no rose.

Capp, sorry I have no idea who he is.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »

Quote:
I will try to find it, but there is dna that is not consistent with an fbi agent. There was another dna that was consistent with an fbi agent. I wonder if this hair and dna are one in the same.
That is not true!

Both the fragment and hair were attributed to FBI and a lab tech; they were both accounted for! There is no "mystery" DNA anything and this nonsense should be put to rest once and for all. (another post from WS, hope this helps, because I don't remember this)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB

I tell ya what someone should ask her if she were on that list she would appreciate the defense fishing expedition & how she would feel if they went eeny meeny minnee moe we pick Beth Karas as our "suspect" in this murder.   Whatever with her & wingnuts that think like her.

It'll take the defense at least 5 years to find and interview all those people. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB

I tell ya what someone should ask her if she were on that list she would appreciate the defense fishing expedition & how she would feel if they went eeny meeny minnee moe we pick Beth Karas as our "suspect" in this murder.   Whatever with her & wingnuts that think like her.

It'll take the defense at least 5 years to find and interview all those people. Rolling Eyes

At this rate Casey may die of old age before she gets a trial.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 05, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »

Quote:
That is not true!

Both the fragment and hair were attributed to FBI and a lab tech; they were both accounted for! There is no "mystery" DNA anything and this nonsense should be put to rest once and for all. (another post from WS, hope this helps, because I don't remember this)

Just in line with what Bozo, Lyons & Mason want to do, blame others that had to process the scene for soddy work or tainted evidence - whatever with these conspiracy theories & smoke screens, the most basic of facts will end up with a conviction in this case as sure as I will be still breathing to see it so rendered.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 05, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

He does, no rose.

Capp, sorry I have no idea who he is.

Yes, he does.   Im just curious who he is because right in the middle of the proceedings Mason went to speak to him.   I noticed him at the end during the hearing but on a playback of the hearing on Insessions I noticed Mason going to the back of the courtroom to speak to him.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 05, 2010, 02:21:18 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/tempers-flare-at-casey-anthony.html
WDBO Local News      
Tempers flare at Casey Anthony hearing
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 5, 2010 1:55 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Tempers flared Monday morning as Casey Anthony headed back to the Orange County Courthouse. Her lawyers accused the state of withholding crucial evidence in the murder case.

Defense attorney Jose Baez says the state failed to hand over a letter from a volunteer searcher who told detectives that he searched the crime scene months before the body of Caylee Anthony was discovered and found nothing.

"Why are they so afraid to tell us the truth and get to the bottom of this?" Baez said outside the courtroom.

Baez said the letter furthers defense theory that Caylee's remains were placed at the crime scene after Casey was already in jail.

"I think that's a serious discovery violation," Baez said of the state not immediately providing the letter to the defense.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick stood up in court and said that Baez "is just plain wrong" to accuse them of breaking disclosure rules.  It was also  pointed out that the alleged witness has never been questioned under oath.
Judge Stan Strickland said he'll rule Monday afternoon on the defense motion to gain broader access to Texas Equusearch records.

Defense won't fight release of jail letters

Jose Baez said Monday that the defense will not object to the public release of jailhouse letters Casey wrote to another inmate. 

"There's no admissions," he said.

The 250-plus pages of letters could become public record as soon as this week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.