April 20, 2024, 01:08:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292869 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 05, 2010, 02:22:51 PM »

That man almost looks like he could be Mason's brother.

He does, no rose.

Capp, sorry I have no idea who he is.

Yes, he does.   Im just curious who he is because right in the middle of the proceedings Mason went to speak to him.   I noticed him at the end during the hearing but on a playback of the hearing on Insessions I noticed Mason going to the back of the courtroom to speak to him.

I added an inset of Mason. Amazing how similar they look.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 05, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23057199/detail.html
Judge Withholds Ruling In Anthony Case
Defense Says Records Will Prove Mother's Innocence In Murder Charges

POSTED: Monday, April 5, 2010
UPDATED: 1:37 pm EDT April 5,2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando judge withheld ruling on a motion Monday on whether records should be released in the case against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

Those records, according to Anthony's defense team, will prove the woman's innocence.

Anthony appeared in the courtroom Monday morning for the hearing. She remains in the Orange County jail held without bond.

Anthony's defense team said it believes there are records that prove the body of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was not in the swampy where she was later found until after Anthony was arrested.

The records request contact information from nearly 4,000 volunteers who worked with Texas EquuSearch to help search for Caylee's body.

Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony home on Dec. 11, 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB

I tell ya what someone should ask her if she were on that list she would appreciate the defense fishing expedition & how she would feel if they went eeny meeny minnee moe we pick Beth Karas as our "suspect" in this murder.   Whatever with her & wingnuts that think like her.

It'll take the defense at least 5 years to find and interview all those people. Rolling Eyes

At this rate Casey may die of old age before she gets a trial.   

With her horde of lawyers shouting "innocent" while she rots to death in jail.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2010, 02:48:57 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Casey Anthony In Court For Records' Hearing Pt.1

http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2010, 02:53:42 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Casey Anthony In Court For Records' Hearing Pt.2

http://www.wftv.com/video/23057236/index.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

Helloooo Casey defense team, what are you saying here, that you KNOW Casey killed Caylee but she had help covering it up...well duh we already know that!   Last I looked that does not exonerate your client from murder, get real!

Who cares if it implicates her family as accessories after the fact, I would welcome it as that is true justice for Caylee, so knock yourself out silly Clown, Colonel & Beast.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »

I just saw this comment 
During that last close-up of Cindy and George - was George wearing a hospital ID bracelet?  Did anyone notice that, because I sure didn't.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »

I just saw this comment 
During that last close-up of Cindy and George - was George wearing a hospital ID bracelet?  Did anyone notice that, because I sure didn't.

Id have to see a screencap but it might be one of those rubber bracelets they made in memory of, in other words more blood money.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2010, 03:10:47 PM »

I just saw this comment 

Id have to see a screencap but it might be one of those rubber bracelets they made in memory of, in other words more blood money.
Could very well be.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2010, 03:15:23 PM »

WOW, good catch no rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the bus tour begins with George thrown under

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »

I thought all along TES and the State have said that they could have access to the rest of the records..they just needed to get down there to Mark's office and go through them at the office..just as the State did.  So what is the big deal with the defense..are they saying they want all the TES worksheets from the searches for Caylee faxed and delivered to them?  That is stupid and a waste of everyone's time and money.  They simply send someone over..they spend two days going through and taking notes..figuring which pages they want and need..which one's they don't..and request copies of those.  It should not be up to the State to do their work for them.

I feel they do not have a right to copies of all the sheets..just ones they request because most of the TES volunteers did not search in that area.  Most of the searchers would not want that public scrutiny, nor should they be put through that all because Baez is a lazy arse dingbat .

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2010, 03:20:34 PM »

NRCG..that is wonderful logic on your part!  Now Mason hear this...your client is being tried for the murder of her child.....and you don't seem to have a defense for that one.

Yes the wheels of the bus go round and round....and GA nad CA  are going down, down.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 05, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »

thanks nrcg............I heard that and thought what a statement to make..........between him and BOZO they will certainly get her the DP Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Casey Anthony In Court For Records' Hearing Pt.1

http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html

lol they need to handcuff her hands to the back of her chair so she cant play with them. Notice how she keeps playing with her hair! and! same blouse for petes sake why dont they take her clothes. I am thinking she is hating the clothes she goes to court in. since she was so fashion concious.
lyons isnt there  and I thought I seen lee sitting with the anthonys???
I am thinking the reason that producer is there is to get details first hand for the movie they plan on doing.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »

I just saw this comment 

I didn't notice................seeme and brandi usually take a lot of photos, perhaps they will have one

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »

wohooo sunny I think you mayright there! inept baez always slinging mud at others.

thanks nrcg............I heard that and thought what a statement to make..........between him and BOZO they will certainly get her the DP Monkey Devil!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2010, 03:30:22 PM »

I thought all along TES and the State have said that they could have access to the rest of the records..they just needed to get down there to Mark's office and go through them at the office..just as the State did.  So what is the big deal with the defense..are they saying they want all the TES worksheets from the searches for Caylee faxed and delivered to them?  That is stupid and a waste of everyone's time and money.  They simply send someone over..they spend two days going through and taking notes..figuring which pages they want and need..which one's they don't..and request copies of those.  It should not be up to the State to do their work for them.

I feel they do not have a right to copies of all the sheets..just ones they request because most of the TES volunteers did not search in that area.  Most of the searchers would not want that public scrutiny, nor should they be put through that all because Baez is a lazy arse dingbat .

everytime I see baez my blood boils like a volcano.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 05, 2010, 03:31:05 PM »

WOW, good catch no rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the bus tour begins with George thrown under
I thought that this was a bombshell, he was certainly not saying that Casey didn't kill Caylee 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 05, 2010, 03:32:19 PM »

everytime I see baez my blood boils like a volcano.

did anyone notice how casey looks at baez

grrrrr ans there she goes playingwith her clothes.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.