April 25, 2024, 08:10:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293304 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: April 05, 2010, 03:33:47 PM »

I thought all along TES and the State have said that they could have access to the rest of the records..they just needed to get down there to Mark's office and go through them at the office..just as the State did.  So what is the big deal with the defense..are they saying they want all the TES worksheets from the searches for Caylee faxed and delivered to them?  That is stupid and a waste of everyone's time and money.  They simply send someone over..they spend two days going through and taking notes..figuring which pages they want and need..which one's they don't..and request copies of those.  It should not be up to the State to do their work for them.

I feel they do not have a right to copies of all the sheets..just ones they request because most of the TES volunteers did not search in that area.  Most of the searchers would not want that public scrutiny, nor should they be put through that all because Baez is a lazy arse dingbat .

everytime I see baez my blood boils like a volcano.

Just try not to erupt there loco lava...but if you do make sure you aim very precise...wink wink

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2010, 03:34:01 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

WOW, good catch no rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the bus tour begins with George thrown under
I thought that this was a bombshell, he was certainly not saying that Casey didn't kill Caylee 

exactly Rosie...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

WOW, good catch no rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the bus tour begins with George thrown under
I thought that this was a bombshell, he was certainly not saying that Casey didn't kill Caylee 

exactly Rosie...

I agree but in seeing that the defense is looking at who they are going to make her accessories after the fact it doesnt make any sense how they think this is going to exonerate her from being guilty of murder.   They are saying by this statement that their client is guilty but she had help afterwards....morons!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: April 05, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »

I thought all along TES and the State have said that they could have access to the rest of the records..they just needed to get down there to Mark's office and go through them at the office..just as the State did.  So what is the big deal with the defense..are they saying they want all the TES worksheets from the searches for Caylee faxed and delivered to them?  That is stupid and a waste of everyone's time and money.  They simply send someone over..they spend two days going through and taking notes..figuring which pages they want and need..which one's they don't..and request copies of those.  It should not be up to the State to do their work for them.

I feel they do not have a right to copies of all the sheets..just ones they request because most of the TES volunteers did not search in that area.  Most of the searchers would not want that public scrutiny, nor should they be put through that all because Baez is a lazy arse dingbat .

Just try not to erupt there loco lava...but if you do make sure you aim very precise...wink wink

lol lol so do ya think the judge will rule for or against the defense???

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 05, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/5/lawyers_seek_volunteer_information_in_casey_case.html
 Casey's Letters Will Be Released
Monday, April 05, 2010 2:53:43 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell and Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- The hearing has concluded, but lawyers for Casey Anthony were in court Monday to get more records from Texas EquuSearch.

Anthony's lawyers wanted Judge Stan Strickland to grant them access to the names of every volunteer and all documents the group has relating to the search of Caylee Anthony.

Mark NeJame, the lawyer for Texas EquuSearch, told Strickland Anthony's lawyers have never bothered to depose the group's founder Tim Miller and is baffled that Anthony's lawyers said Miller isn't available.

He added the documents they want to see are at his office.

Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez began the hearing by saying the volunteer group has allowed access to other lawyers and the media.

He wants to talk to everyone who may have searched the area where Caylee's remains were found.
The group did search the area, but did not go to the exact spot.

The group said flooding at the time kept the volunteers from searching that area.

Meanwhile, Anthony's alleged pen pal letters will soon be made public.

An FDLE investigation reveals Anthony wrote dozens of letters to another inmate in the Orange County Jail.

The judge allowed the defense 15 days to review the letters.

Anthony's defense says they have nothing to hide.

"We're not concerned with anything in there,” Baez said. “There's no admissions. If we move to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place as to what's in there. You're going to find if you look at them in the context there of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day."

There's no word on when the letters will be released.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 05, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »

lol lol so do ya think the judge will rule for or against the defense???

Against...MOTION DENIED.    He will stick to his original ruling on the actual 32 official TES searchers that were in the area & tell the defense that they need to do their own legwork regarding anything further. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 05, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »

I forgot to add that the above post of mine is my prediction but its not an absolute.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #347 on: April 05, 2010, 04:08:02 PM »

WOW why does she keep on avoiding her parents??? is it because she can't look at them because she knows she killed caylee,so she don't look at them out of guilt..or does she really hate them that much..i just don't understand??

I'd lean more toward the hate answer..mommy and daddy have been bailing her out for her whole life and now they can do nothing...in all the info for where the lawyers money was coming from, I don't recall anything about the A's helping out with any of the financing...coupled together with them taking some of her spotlight away and all the moneys they received for photo's, interviews and the like..I would think KC's hate meter is way up there.

"what about me...all they want to know about is Caylee"   Damn right !

JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2010, 04:12:10 PM »

I forgot to add that the above post of mine is my prediction but its not an absolute.

I think that NeJamie is willing to let them have a look see at his office or in chambers...Just like LDB did.  I think the judge would go for that..but I don't think he is going to go for all 4000 copied and delivered to them.

I think NeJamie made the point today, and very well I might add, that he has bent over backwards to accommodate the defense...but this is where he draws the line.  I truly hope that Judge Stan remembers the rights of the searchers to privacy.

Also..did it seem to anyone else that Baez was saying JJ was a no show today?  Or was he referring to something else?  Doesn't matter really because JJ can't have it both ways and neither can Laura B.  JJ keeps changing his story so he doesn't seem like a reliable witness for the defense at this point.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »

WOW why does she keep on avoiding her parents??? is it because she can't look at them because she knows she killed caylee,so she don't look at them out of guilt..or does she really hate them that much..i just don't understand??

I'd lean more toward the hate answer..mommy and daddy have been bailing her out for her whole life and now they can do nothing...in all the info for where the lawyers money was coming from, I don't recall anything about the A's helping out with any of the financing...coupled together with them taking some of her spotlight away and all the moneys they received for photo's, interviews and the like..I would think KC's hate meter is way up there.

JMO

Straight up!   Good to see you SS and others that I havent seen in a bit...I miss quite a few, ((edit))
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:45:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2010, 04:12:21 PM »

The only thing that will tell the story of how long Caylee's body was in the area is that of bugs and plants...nothing more, nothing less. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:13:52 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2010, 04:15:41 PM »

I think that NeJamie is willing to let them have a look see at his office or in chambers...Just like LDB did.  I think the judge would go for that..but I don't think he is going to go for all 4000 copied and delivered to them.

I think NeJamie made the point today, and very well I might add, that he has bent over backwards to accommodate the defense...but this is where he draws the line.  I truly hope that Judge Stan remembers the rights of the searchers to privacy.

Also..did it seem to anyone else that Baez was saying JJ was a no show today?  Or was he referring to something else?  Doesn't matter really because JJ can't have it both ways and neither can Laura B.  JJ keeps changing his story so he doesn't seem like a reliable witness for the defense at this point.

Well, Ive been wondering who the mystery "witness" is that never showed up...then Bozo gave excuses that he (and he said he as in male) may have went to the wrong court room (bunk and bull).   I hate to assume wildly but it could very well be this Dan dude.   I dont know calling JJ could be a double edged sword....PS I do hope the prosecution regularly reads SM & Im praying they have the full picture of some of these self-asserted characters.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 05, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »

The only thing that will tell the story of how long Caylee's body was in the area is that of bugs and plants...nothing more, nothing less. 

I totally agree that this will end all smoke & mirrors the Anthony camp try to create - that and Casey's car & her actions/inactions leading up to June 15th and especially during 6/15-7/15 08'

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: April 05, 2010, 04:17:27 PM »

I agree..people may be unreliable witnesses...the bugs and plants have no dog in this fight..the results can only show us the truth.  Any reasonable juror will see that too.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: April 05, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

Thanks for the links.

well here it is plain as day, JBs defense, someone else placed the body there. Even tho it looks like frivilous motions filed by Baez each time in court he uses the media to taint the jury pool because everyones following this case and who cares if theyve already went over this before, cause he gets another chance to reiterate his theory the body was placed while casey was incarcerated. I hope JS is keying in on this.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:32 PM »

Thank you, Trim and n2wishn for the links.   Watching the hearing now... but wow, is it ever bad.  Does it  black out/ cut out the whole way through?  Ugh.  Painful to try to listen to!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »

JMO

Straight up!   Good to see you SS and others that I havent seen in a bit...I miss quite a few, like Fee Fi foo Fanny!

Me too Capp..where is Fanny?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »

I cannot  believe  I missed it this morning.  Catching up on In Sessions.  I further cannot believe we are still talking about Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan.  Seems to me that a few monkeys with a few clicks of their fingers have found enough to make both of them irrelevant.  JJ could be googled quite easily and is shown to have violated TES  guidelines here on this very forum, which to me shows that he is not a good defense witness.  He further refutes what he said to JB and company later when he talks to LE.  JB has to be the WORST attorney ever. 

Cheney Mason is a LIAR.  He states that his opinion on Casey and the case has always been the same and he stated that publicly.  HHHmmm, that is not what I read before.

NOPE, sure isnt...we hearby consider him IMPEACHED

And I quote:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

<snipped>

"Mason repeated his contention — which he made long before he joined the defense team — that there is no forensic evidence to link Casey Anthony to her child’s murder."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-fight-over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Does Mason think no one read or would remember what he said before?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2010, 04:30:34 PM »

I cannot  believe  I missed it this morning.  Catching up on In Sessions.  I further cannot believe we are still talking about Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan.  Seems to me that a few monkeys with a few clicks of their fingers have found enough to make both of them irrelevant.  JJ could be googled quite easily and is shown to have violated TES  guidelines here on this very forum, which to me shows that he is not a good defense witness.  He further refutes what he said to JB and company later when he talks to LE.  JB has to be the WORST attorney ever. 

Cheney Mason is a LIAR.  He states that his opinion on Casey and the case has always been the same and he stated that publicly.  HHHmmm, that is not what I read before.

NOPE, sure isnt...we hearby consider him IMPEACHED

And I quote:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

<snipped>

"Mason repeated his contention — which he made long before he joined the defense team — that there is no forensic evidence to link Casey Anthony to her child’s murder."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-fight-over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Does Mason think no one read or would remember what he said before?   

Apparently not, but it is our job to remind him that the public sees & hears all....flipping colonel of nothing    NO FRIED CHICKEN FOR YOU!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2010, 04:35:29 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
04/05/2010 Motion to Compel Production of Tape Recorded Statement of Joe Jordan

04/05/2010 Motion for Transcription

04/05/2010 Court Minutes on Motion to Modify Courts Order for Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010 Order Denying Motion to Modify the Courts Order on Defendants Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.