April 20, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292882 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »

Also, JS seemed to shut the door on the defense's intent to make TES's efforts & experience look soddy by stating in his Order that TES cannot be responsible for people that may have searched with them but decide to go off on their own.   Kiss that one goodbye Bozo!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2010, 05:31:19 PM »

Excellent news, now bring on the notes 

I agree.     Let's see what the propaganda notes have to say!      
Yes, mommy did this and daddy did this, and they were so mean. And Lee he tried to molest me. And Caylee how I love her.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

Yes, mommy did this and daddy did this, and they were so mean. And Lee he tried to molest me. And Caylee how I love her.

No doubt....    Bozo wants them put out there for a reason.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
04/05/2010 Motion to Compel Production of Tape Recorded Statement of Joe Jordan

04/05/2010 Motion for Transcription

04/05/2010 Court Minutes on Motion to Modify Courts Order for Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010 Order Denying Motion to Modify the Courts Order on Defendants Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010           Correspondence

I sure want to read all this especially the order!  Where in the heck is Kathi and Bob K...they need to be getting their butts to the court house and get these documents for US!!!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33021672/Casey--Anthony-court-hearing-5April2010-DENIED

thanks seeme!!  did you get pictures today???

You're always welcome Sunny!

I did not see the hearing "live" today, so I did not get pics. I will try and go thru the videos by tomorrow and post them in my photobucket. I'll post the link here for you as soon as I do.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »

I think it was reported by a media rep that claims to have seen some of the letters that Caylee was never mentioned.  Bozo said on Insessions that some of what Casey said will be scrutinized but there is no confession.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »

Also, JS seemed to shut the door on the defense's intent to make TES's efforts & experience look soddy by stating in his Order that TES cannot be responsible for people that may have searched with them but decide to go off on their own.   Kiss that one goodbye Bozo!

Amen!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2010, 05:38:20 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

Sooooo.. if I'm reading this right...... ??  Does this mean that the defense *could be* planning to throw George, or someone else, under the bus.. implying that this other person/s put Caylee's body where she was found, while Casey was in jail?   And if so, could this be why Casey has for a long long time 'ignored' her parents, perhaps this plan to toss em under the bus was made wayyyyy back, when we first thought she would do something like this? 

And lastly... is it possible that it's true, that George or someone else found Caylee's body and moved it around to places that had supposedly already been searched?  Whether to implicate someone else, get the suspicion off of Casey, or.... ?   Casey perhaps knowing this, using it against them?? 

I just don't know, but it sure sounds like someone is going under for the placement of Caylee's body, and I think the logical one would be George imo.

My mind keeps going back to that one phone just after Casey had been arrested, the one from jail where she needs Tony's phone number so bad, and is talking to her friend Kristina, Lee, and Cindy.  This part where Casey says 'Mom.... You don't know what my involvement is....?'  Sure sounded back then like there was some kind of plan afoot between them.  Makes even more sense now, looking back.  IMO.

Yep - that and the other jail house video tape when Casey is talking to C&G and said something to the effect...  "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".   

Oh yes!!  That one too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »

I think it was reported by a media rep that claims to have seen some of the letters that Caylee was never mentioned.  Bozo said on Insessions that some of what Casey said will be scrutinized but there is no confession.

Wow.   Its hard to understand why she would never mention Caylee.   Also, hard to understand why Bozo would allow them to be put out there - because it will be another glimpse into the real KC character.   Unless, of course, he told her what to write in them.    Can't wait to read them!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
04/05/2010 Motion to Compel Production of Tape Recorded Statement of Joe Jordan

04/05/2010 Motion for Transcription

04/05/2010 Court Minutes on Motion to Modify Courts Order for Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010 Order Denying Motion to Modify the Courts Order on Defendants Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010           Correspondence

I sure want to read all this especially the order!  Where in the heck is Kathi and Bob K...they need to be getting their butts to the court house and get these documents for US!!!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33021672/Casey--Anthony-court-hearing-5April2010-DENIED

thanks seeme!!  did you get pictures today???

You're always welcome Sunny!

I did not see the hearing "live" today, so I did not get pics. I will try and go thru the videos by tomorrow and post them in my photobucket. I'll post the link here for you as soon as I do.

Thanks again.....someone mentioned seeing at post at WS from someone who thought they noticed a hospital type bracelet on georgie's arm.....I was just wondering if anyone else saw it....I didn't...but to be honest I tried not to look at he or sin-sin cause it was too darn early for margaritas!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-anthony-jail-letters-to.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony jail letters to be released Tuesday
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 6, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
We'll get a glimpse into Casey Anthony's life in behind bars Tuesday with the expected release of letters that the accused child killer wrote to another inmate.

Orange County Investigators say a corrections officer helped Casey pass more than 250 pages of letters to Robyn Adams, the wife of a former Altamonte Springs police officer, who was in jail for helping her husband sell grow and pot

"You are going to find, if you look at them in context, a person who's locked up 23 hours a day," defense attorney Jose Baez said Monday.

Casey's defense had 15 days to fight release of the letters but chose not to.

"We have nothing to hide," Baez said.

The corrections officer who helped them communicate has been suspended with pay for breaking jail protocol.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »

probably posted...you guys are fast, lol

UPDATED: 5:24 pm EDT April 5, 2010
Judge Denies Defense Motion For EquuSearch Docs
Defense Seeks Records Of Searchers
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland denied a motion by the defense
to release search records in the Casey Anthony investigation on Monday.

Strickland delayed a ruling during the morning hearing and then released his decision in the afternoon.

Anthony's defense team sought about 4,000 pages of documents from Texas EquuSearch, but Tim Miller, who is president of the group, opposes the motion. Miller called it an invasion of privacy for volunteers who searched for Caylee.

Anthony's attorneys want to know the names of the volunteers who searched the area around Suburban Drive and Hidden Oaks Elementary.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23059273/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »

I asked the same thing Sunny I saw that post about a hospital bracelet, maybe he was let out on a day pass? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

http://www.globe-democrat.com/news/2010/apr/05/lawyers-joust-in-anthony-case/

Lawyers joust in Anthony case
By Story provided by UPI
Monday, April 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla., April 5 (UPI) -- A lawyer for murder suspect Casey Anthony and another for a search group traded verbal jabs in a Florida court Monday over records about volunteer searchers.

Jose Baez, lead attorney for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, complained Texas EquuSearch had not turned over the names of all those who searched the area near Anthony's home where her daughter's remains were discovered in December 2008, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

"Why is everyone so afraid of uncovering the truth in this case?" Baez asked at one point.

Texas EquuSearch attorney Mark NeJame, however, put the onus on Baez, saying he hadn't come to his office to look at the documents. NeJame called that "either laziness or sloppiness."

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder and could be put to death if convicted.

Before the little girl's remains were found, thousands of Texas EquuSearch volunteers twice combed parts of Orange County. The group says 32 people were in the vicinity of where the girl's remains were later found but had not been at the exact spot because it was flooded at the time.

The defense says there were other volunteers who also were in the area, and could raise the possibility someone other than Anthony put the girl's remains there.

In other developments Monday, attorneys on both sides discussed privately an illegal recording made by EquuSearch volunteer Joe Jordan, the Sentinel said. The recording was of a conversation between an investigator with Anthony's defense team, himself and his attorney.

In Florida, it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »

"Why is everyone so afraid of uncovering the truth in this case?" Baez asked at one point. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 05, 2010, 05:52:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-judge-denies-defense-team-on-texas-equusearch-request.html
Casey Anthony: Judge denies defense team on Texas EquuSearch request
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2010 5:32 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

First came the shouting in the morning. Then came the ruling in the afternoon.

Judge Stan Strickland has denied the Casey Anthony defense team’s move to seek all documents on Texas EquuSearch volunteers who looked for Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said Anthony this morning “sat expressionless, never cracking a smile and hardly saying a word to her lawyers.”

WFTV and WESH-Channel 2 replayed dramatic scenes from the morning hearing over the EquuSearch records. Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez had wanted photocopies of 4,000 documents on the volunteers. EquuSearch attorney Mark NeJame countered that the defense team could come to his office and review the records. 

The TV reports this evening showed Baez and NeJame  shouting. “They’re trying to kill Miss Anthony,” Baez said.

“They’ve got time to do TV interviews and drive to TV stations,” NeJame said. ”I think they should have time to come to my office and review the 4,000 documents.”

The news of Strickland’s ruling, which came late this afternoon, was slipped into the reports on the 5 p.m. newscasts.

Baez is not objecting to the release of Anthony’s letters to another jail inmate, WESH’s Amanda Ober also reported.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2010, 05:52:37 PM »

I asked the same thing Sunny I saw that post about a hospital bracelet, maybe he was let out on a day pass? 

LOL...he didn't look to good did he? Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2010, 05:53:12 PM »

His stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: April 05, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »

LOL...he didn't look to good did he? Monkey Devil!
No he didn't, know I just noticed that someone commented that Cindy now looks like Joan Rivers with the new hair do, I'm assuming, I had to go back and look at Cindy's pic again 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: April 05, 2010, 05:59:16 PM »

His stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
He was really inept today, more than usual. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-anthony-jail-letters-to.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony jail letters to be released Tuesday
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 6, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
We'll get a glimpse into Casey Anthony's life in behind bars Tuesday with the expected release of letters that the accused child killer wrote to another inmate.

Orange County Investigators say a corrections officer helped Casey pass more than 250 pages of letters to Robyn Adams, the wife of a former Altamonte Springs police officer, who was in jail for helping her husband sell grow and pot

"You are going to find, if you look at them in context, a person who's locked up 23 hours a day," defense attorney Jose Baez said Monday.

Casey's defense had 15 days to fight release of the letters but chose not to.

"We have nothing to hide," Baez said.

The corrections officer who helped them communicate has been suspended with pay for breaking jail protocol.

OMG  a  double dose week!   Now this should be interesting to look inside the mind of a sociopath murdering ho ho ho cooped up for all eternity.

O/T hearing on MJ case coming up, HLN will be covering it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.