April 19, 2024, 10:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292778 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: April 06, 2010, 10:37:09 AM »

I'm ready for us to dissect [ planted IMO ] "the drivel."     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: April 06, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »

My guess she is saying stuff in those letters so some people may go wow, no wonder she is the way she is. Nothing but a ploy to garner some sympathy for Casey and to show how nuts Cindy and George is, and that is why she is this way. imo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 06, 2010, 10:43:23 AM »

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.   

Go figure that is what is in the letters. And that is why it is okay for the defense to let people read them.

Good Morning.............yeppers!!  No wonder the A's have been like moles............
Good morning, bet the Anthonys won't be to pleased with this    I'm still reeling from yesterday when Baez did that mocking voice like a little kid, WTH, like a kid on a playground that got his ball taken away.

I have tried to find that part without listening to the whole thing......that must have happened while I was on the phone......can you believe people have the nerve to call me when there is a hearing........but family comes first no matter what I am doing............
http://www.wftv.com/video/23057236/index.html  around 5:30 into the video Baez does his Pee Wee Herman imitation 

OHMYGAWD!  thank you nrcg..............I am so glad I didn't have to go potty....I would have wet my jammies for sure...............thanks for making me laugh this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 06, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »

I think we will see in these jailhouse penpal letters the info on GA's mistress(s)  and possibly some of the philandering CA was doing.  I think that is how they made a connection of GA to River....and some other ladies not yet exposed to us.

I think we'll hear about all the bad habits in that house..and there had to be plenty with all the obsessive cleaning going on between GA and CA.  As though they were constantly wiping out the dirt in their life over and over again.

LOL...whatever is in them it's obvious the A's are not going to be happy....but then again, they have never been happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 06, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »

You almost were expecting Baez to say I know you are but what am I? Classic Pee Wee Herman 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 06, 2010, 10:48:30 AM »

trim....I am looking for the statement made by Mason in one of the local newspapers a while back...before he jumped on the DUH train about Casey....any idea what I mean??

Yes,I do.......
December 12,2008
<snipped
Experts Discuss Discovery Of Remains

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case.

"What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter.

"Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

"Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

The testing of the remains could be the key to the case.

"The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe.

"What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said.

Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said.

"It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong
and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said.

If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen.

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

"Yeah," Rahter said.
<snipped>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18268796/detail.html

I need more coffee after that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 06, 2010, 10:49:03 AM »

I understand the theory that Casey will blame George for Caylee's death and say that she wasn't even there and Caylee was fine when she left home on June 15.  And I understand the theory that she will try to completely exonerate herself.  But, if this were the case, why would she stay in jail for a couple of years and not say a word about it?  Sorry, I just don't think she would do that. 

Obviously there is animosity between her and her parents.  They haven't visited her since October of '08 and I doubt there has been any communication between them at all since that time despite their contention they have been writing each other.  IMO when Casey was at home, before she killed Caylee, Cindy did everything she could to placate her and cover for her.  She borrowed money to repay the huge amount Casey ran up on Cindy's credit cards, she excused and denied her unwed pregnancy for about seven months.  Cindy even talked her mother into not prosecuting Casey for raiding the nursing home account.  Cindy did this at George and Lee's expense.  Casey was all important in Cindy's life.  IMO Cindy really loved Caylee, but she loved and loves Casey more.  After Caylee's death, Cindy's attitude was "Well, she's gone but I still have Casey."

Something happened after that October jail visit.  I suspect that Baez is responsible for the cutting off of the relationship and he has had total control of information reaching Casey in jail.  It was a parasitic relationship between Casey and Cindy and apparently it was fine with Cindy that way. 

I believe that had Cindy known that Casey had killed Caylee when she made the frantic telephone call about the "Dead body," she would never have made that call.  They would have explained  Caylee's absence in some way, her father had her, relatives had her, something.  The police would never have been called in and no one would be the wiser.  But Cindy was trying to force Casey to produce Caylee.  I further believe that Cindy was made aware of the situation shortly after that phone call and the cover-up began.  IMO Cindy and George knowingly tampered with evidence and were accessories after the fact and it escapes my understanding why they haven't been charged.

Casey probably does imagine herself a "Star" in some kind of convoluted movie.  Dame Barbara Cartland could make a great book out of this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »

How can the defense bring all this up in court without putting Casey on the stand?  I don't think they will put her on the stand because she would not stand up to the State's cross exam...she can't keep her lies straight.

Now that is the 64,000 dollar question. I don't think they will put her on the stand either, but they could build it up to the summation by the questions they ask CA, GA, and all the witnesses. It could be implied and all they need is reasonable doubt, not an accurate story. If they can convince just one juror that GA and/or CA did it and then convinced KC to be quiet it might work. There is nothing else because their trying to point toward Jesse, Roy or any of the others is not going to work. They will just throw things against the wall and see what sticks in my opinion or they will plead it out at the last minute.

What is really stupid is Baez could have plead this down before they found the body for the location of the body, but he was too into making money himself off of it to even consider it. She could have been out in about 8 years and he really has caused her to be charged with the DP. Of course it is not him sitting in that cell, so what the heck does he care?  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #508 on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »

My guess she is saying stuff in those letters so some people may go wow, no wonder she is the way she is. Nothing but a ploy to garner some sympathy for Casey and to show how nuts Cindy and George is, and that is why she is this way. imo
Yep.......Poor poor pitiful Casey. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #509 on: April 06, 2010, 10:53:38 AM »

OT: Mission? I've been MIA, but want you to know I did answer your post in my thread......... so sorry for the delay! OK, Forgive the OT and Hi everybody! 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: April 06, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »

I have a question if anyone can answer please
I remember reading here a searcher named Joseph Jordan
is this the same one Monkeyhunter, I was thinking it was?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 06, 2010, 10:56:00 AM »

CBB,good to see you!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 06, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »

I think we will see in these jailhouse penpal letters the info on GA's mistress(s)  and possibly some of the philandering CA was doing.  I think that is how they made a connection of GA to River....and some other ladies not yet exposed to us.

I think we'll hear about all the bad habits in that house..and there had to be plenty with all the obsessive cleaning going on between GA and CA.  As though they were constantly wiping out the dirt in their life over and over again.

LOL...whatever is in them it's obvious the A's are not going to be happy....but then again, they have never been happy

Gypsy, I really like that expression, "As though they were constantly wiping out the dirt in their life over and over again."  Very perceptive.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #513 on: April 06, 2010, 10:58:45 AM »

OT: Mission? I've been MIA, but want you to know I did answer your post in my thread......... so sorry for the delay! OK, Forgive the OT and Hi everybody! 
Luvs ya - I left you a message    Glad to see you here CBB can't wait to read the trials and tribulations of poor KC's worthless little life 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 06, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »

How can the defense bring all this up in court without putting Casey on the stand?  I don't think they will put her on the stand because she would not stand up to the State's cross exam...she can't keep her lies straight.

Now that is the 64,000 dollar question. I don't think they will put her on the stand either, but they could build it up to the summation by the questions they ask CA, GA, and all the witnesses. It could be implied and all they need is reasonable doubt, not an accurate story. If they can convince just one juror that GA and/or CA did it and then convinced KC to be quiet it might work. There is nothing else because their trying to point toward Jesse, Roy or any of the others is not going to work. They will just throw things against the wall and see what sticks in my opinion or they will plead it out at the last minute.

What is really stupid is Baez could have plead this down before they found the body for the location of the body, but he was too into making money himself off of it to even consider it. She could have been out in about 8 years and he really has caused her to be charged with the DP. Of course it is not him sitting in that cell, so what the heck does he care?  

Turbo, I agree that she could have been out of the slammer in about eight years had she had an attorney who was experienced and didn't have dollar signs in his eyes. While I like seeing her charged with murder one and the possibilmty of the DP, Baez, IMO, has nop represented her well.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 06, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »

Yes same one.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: April 06, 2010, 11:02:41 AM »

Yes same one.

Thank-you
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 06, 2010, 11:03:44 AM »

I certainly hope this defense isnt stupid enough to pull a Menendez brothers boo hoo fest with her because while there will be empathy being a product of the Anthonys, the prosecution will nail her arse to the wall in every other aspect....it is a gamble Casey will lose but the only thing that it may do is spare her life (well at least by the DP that is).
I really wonder what kind of battle royale will go on when it's time to decide whether to put Casey on the stand. You just *know* she's going to fight to be put on the stand...after all, it IS all about her. She is totally going to want all that camera time. And the Colonel and Bozo are going to have their hands full!

I am betting that she will want to be "the star" too. They may just give up and let her silly self do that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 06, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »

Turbo, I agree that she could have been out of the slammer in about eight years had she had an attorney who was experienced and didn't have dollar signs in his eyes. While I like seeing her charged with murder one and the possibilmty of the DP, Baez, IMO, has nop represented her well.

As much as I detest her and would like to see her get her "due" for killing Caylee, I don't think she has had adequate representation.

Baez is as dumber than a box of rocks, and has put off and put off all the things which might have given her a good defense. It has been one thing right after another that he has wasted the court's time to get which he never picks up. He should have had ALL the depositions from any witnesses he might could use long before now and he has done nothing almost. He has spent his time on figuring out how to get on TV shows and selling interviews it appears to me. I honestly don't think he is smart enough to defend a simple criminal charge much less a murder charge. The good thing is she picked him and hired him so she can't say the court gave her an incompetent attorney.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 06, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »

The letters will be chock full of beauty tips, what a wonderful mother Lyon has been to KC, how pathetic George is and that he is a looser.  That Cindy is a control freak and it is all about her her her.  Lee's secret recipe on how to get tube socks extra white.  How pathetic all those people are that keep sending money in when all she does is stuff face and then purge.

Also she will write how long her hair is, how strong her nails are, the bras are itchy, no blue crayon in the commissary box, the TP is too stiff, the sheets are not the right thread count what colour her poop was from last nights dinner and that Jose is her Mose and really gets her.     My prediction   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.