April 18, 2024, 01:05:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292587 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: April 06, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »

The letters will be chock full of beauty tips, what a wonderful mother Lyon has been to KC, how pathetic George is and that he is a looser.  That Cindy is a control freak and it is all about her her her.  Lee's secret recipe on how to get tube socks extra white.  How pathetic all those people are that keep sending money in when all she does is stuff face and then purge.

Also she will write how long her hair is, how strong her nails are, the bras are itchy, no blue crayon in the commissary box, the TP is too stiff, the sheets are not the right thread count what colour her poop was from last nights dinner and that Jose is her Mose and really gets her.     My prediction   
And don't forget what she plans to do when she gets out of jail   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 06, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »

The letters will be chock full of beauty tips, what a wonderful mother Lyon has been to KC, how pathetic George is and that he is a looser.  That Cindy is a control freak and it is all about her her her.  Lee's secret recipe on how to get tube socks extra white.  How pathetic all those people are that keep sending money in when all she does is stuff face and then purge.

Also she will write how long her hair is, how strong her nails are, the bras are itchy, no blue crayon in the commissary box, the TP is too stiff, the sheets are not the right thread count what colour her poop was from last nights dinner and that Jose is her Mose and really gets her.     My prediction   
And don't forget what she plans to do when she gets out of jail   

And how she has been the "victim" of her family and friends all these years. Nothing which has happened has ever been her fault.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 06, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »

trim....I am looking for the statement made by Mason in one of the local newspapers a while back...before he jumped on the DUH train about Casey....any idea what I mean??

Yes,I do.......
December 12,2008
<snipped
Experts Discuss Discovery Of Remains

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case.

"What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter.

"Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

"Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

The testing of the remains could be the key to the case.

"The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe.

"What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said.

Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said.

"It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong
and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said.

If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen.

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

"Yeah," Rahter said.
<snipped>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18268796/detail.html

I need more coffee after that.   

I knew you would....I  included this in an email I sent to Mason. I reminded the old fart what he said!  I also pointed out his own words about going on TV shows showing their lack of creditability!  LOL    I also asked him why he would stoop so low as to make a remark about Mr. Nejame's stature..and suggested that when he stands as tall as Mr. Nejame in judicial and moral standards he could expect the same amount of respect as Mr Nejame gets on a daily basis..I do not expect a reply...but at leat I said what was on my mind.

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case."What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter."Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said. Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial." Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.  The testing of the remains could be the key to the case."The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe."What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said. Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said."It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said. If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen."You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said. "Yeah," Rahter said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #523 on: April 06, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »

And how upset she is that Tony has never once come to see her or write her, how dare him 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 06, 2010, 11:24:04 AM »

Good work Sunny!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 06, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »

LOL..my favorite part would be Lee's recipe for getting those dang tube socks so white!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 06, 2010, 11:25:15 AM »

hhahahahahaha  better have some more of this

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #527 on: April 06, 2010, 11:25:24 AM »

Great job Sunny, I'm glad you reminded him of some things and pointed out his classlessness when talking about Mark Nejame 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 06, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

waiting patiently impatiently for those darn letters!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 06, 2010, 11:28:36 AM »

trim....I am looking for the statement made by Mason in one of the local newspapers a while back...before he jumped on the DUH train about Casey....any idea what I mean??

Yes,I do.......
December 12,2008
<snipped

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case.

"What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter.

"Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

"Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

The testing of the remains could be the key to the case.

"The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe.

"What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said.

Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said.

"It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong
and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said.

If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen.

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

"Yeah," Rahter said.
<snipped>

I need more coffee after that.   

I knew you would....I  included this in an email I sent to Mason. I reminded the old fart what he said!  I also pointed out his own words about going on TV shows showing their lack of creditability!  LOL    I also asked him why he would stoop so low as to make a remark about Mr. Nejame's stature..and suggested that when he stands as tall as Mr. Nejame in judicial and moral standards he could expect the same amount of respect as Mr Nejame gets on a daily basis..I do not expect a reply...but at leat I said what was on my mind.

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case."What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter."Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said. Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial." Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.  The testing of the remains could be the key to the case."The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe."What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said. Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said."It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said. If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen."You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said. "Yeah," Rahter said.

Sunny, emailing Mason was a great thing to do.  I wish I had the courage to do stuff like this.  I think I live vicariously through people like you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 06, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »

Preparing my mind to digest a whole lot of 'drivel' today when I came across this little gem-  thanks for a big laugh Northern Rose! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #531 on: April 06, 2010, 11:35:56 AM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 06, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

Hi Boo--This cast of egomaniacs is funny to see.  I expect a knock down drag out before this is over and Lyon has it over them all in the weight category.  Personally, I wasn't impressed with Mason at all.  He talks like his mouth is full of grits and I had trouble understanding all of what he said, which apparently didn't make any difference to the judge anyway. 

Actually, I really love grits but I don't like this Mason character.  He really showed what he is made of with his snide remark referring to Mr. NeJame's height.  No class at all.  No courtesy. Not much of anything, really.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 06, 2010, 11:58:31 AM »

Hi Boo--This cast of egomaniacs is funny to see.  I expect a knock down drag out before this is over and Lyon has it over them all in the weight category.  Personally, I wasn't impressed with Mason at all.  He talks like his mouth is full of grits and I had trouble understanding all of what he said, which apparently didn't make any difference to the judge anyway. 

Actually, I really love grits but I don't like this Mason character.  He really showed what he is made of with his snide remark referring to Mr. NeJame's height.  No class at all.  No courtesy. Not much of anything, really.

I missed that- what did he say about NeJame?  Shows his lack of class, doesn't it? If he's not careful people could make lots of comments about his personal appearance, he's not all that. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 06, 2010, 12:02:39 PM »

Sunny  let us know if he responds to you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 06, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »

Vinnie on TRU TV said letters supposed to be released this after noon
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 06, 2010, 12:06:12 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/6/casey39s_letters_expected_to_be_released_tuesday.html
 Casey's Letters Expected To Be Released Today
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:34:45 AM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The letters Casey Anthony wrote to another inmate in jail are expected to be released Tuesday afternoon.

According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Anthony and the woman met at the Orange County Jail.

They said the woman is now in a federal jail, and has not written to Anthony since that time.

The judge allowed the defense 15 days to review the letters.

Anthony's defense said they have nothing to hide.

Although they are not saying what's in those letters, but they have said the letters do not include a confession.

Stay with News 13 for the latest in this developing story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: April 06, 2010, 12:14:46 PM »

Good work Sunny!   

thanks trim....I am so disgusted with the people on the other side being such aholes and thinking it's acceptable to the general public.......at least he will know it's not acceptable to one person.   and I wanted him to know that people DO NOT FORGET

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: April 06, 2010, 12:15:38 PM »

Great job Sunny, I'm glad you reminded him of some things and pointed out his classlessness when talking about Mark Nejame 

thanks Mission.....this is just so disrespectful to a murdered child

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 06, 2010, 12:16:07 PM »

waiting patiently impatiently for those darn letters!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.