April 24, 2024, 11:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293160 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: April 06, 2010, 01:36:16 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Time to celebrate!    I've been Scared Monkey-less for a whole day and a half!  What a time to lose your computer service.  Baah!
My internet is finally back on, I've been able to catch up a little bit, and I am so ready for the infamous Casey letters!  Your comments were all terrific.  I love Baez as "Pee Wee Herman".  That's perfect.  I've always wondered why he seemed so familiar.  Monkey Devil!
So let's see those letters, Media...
::MonkeyDance::Glad you are back on
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 06, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »

Good Afternoon - more on letters to be released.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/6/casey39s_letters_expected_to_be_released_tuesday.html

ORLANDO -- A judge is expected to release letters Casey Anthony wrote in jail to another inmate Tuesday.
News 13 has learned the letters have explicit descriptions of her family life and allegations that may surprise many people.
Anthony allegedly sent dozens of letters and notes to an inmate she met at the jail. That inmate is now in a federal prison.
We’re told some of the letters are about her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and contain disturbing details of Anthony’s family life.

There are no admissions to guilt.
This was apart of an Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation.
 On Monday, the defense said there is nothing of importance in these letters. Anthony’s lead attorney Jose Baez said "they are letters of a person who is locked up 23 hours a day."
The letters are expected to be released later this afternoon.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said communication between inmates is not allowed and neither is passing of notes.         
A corrections officer was placed on paid leave right around the time this FDLE investigation came to light. The FDLE nor the jail are confirming they are related.
--

Just as we smart Monkeys suspected!

Bring on the letters!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 06, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

hi BOO!  I don't have an answer to your question....but since she is Pro Bono   IMO she will only show up, if at all, when it benefits her....I think she only took the case on to promote her new book and get free TV time to do so,

Not sure that worked so well for her.  The book is currently ranked Amazon.com Sales Rank: #277,822 in Books.  I think all 27 copies already sold have been her students and the ones she bought herself. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #583 on: April 06, 2010, 01:40:05 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Time to celebrate!    I've been Scared Monkey-less for a whole day and a half!  What a time to lose your computer service.  Baah!
My internet is finally back on, I've been able to catch up a little bit, and I am so ready for the infamous Casey letters!  Your comments were all terrific.  I love Baez as "Pee Wee Herman".  That's perfect.  I've always wondered why he seemed so familiar.  Monkey Devil!
Glad you are back Monkalicious

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #584 on: April 06, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »

Deenie,here comes the bus........   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »

I swear that Baez is part of these letters. That he knew she was writing them at the time.
That is why he is blowing it off like they are no big deal.
He " knows" what is in the letters are Casey's depictions of a horrible home life etc...

If he didn't know about the letters at the time, when he did get his hands on them he thought omg this is brilliant. The public will read the letters and see what a "victim" Casey is. That she admits herself on paper what it was like living with GA/CA. Since Casey has never spoken to anyone.. he thinks " This is great" because there is nothing to compare her words/letters to - of anything she has said in the past.

It's all in his favor so he believes. His comment yesterday in the court room that "They are trying to Kill Casey" ..what ever he said. It all fits. He wants the public to find Pity for her.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2010, 01:48:14 PM »

BOO  Mason referred to Mr. NeJame (Paraphrasing) "The little lawyer for TES."  Whatever the exact words were, they were meant to denigrate Mr. Nejame because of his small stature.  I'm sure that Mr. Nejame would like very much to be taller, but IMO he is very tall when he stands on his integrity and ability.  It was just a low blow by Mason which didn't make NeJame look bad, but made Mason look bad indeed.

I don't know why the Judge doesn't rap them on the knuckles when they get personal like that. So damn childish and unprofessional.

I think JS did just that, after all the defense didn't come close to getting what they wanted and I don't know what that meeting was at the end but Bozo and cohort came out looking a bit pi$$ed off IMO.

Hi Monkeys, just gonna sit on a branch next to you and wait for the letters to be released.....bring em on 

hi Miki.....bring em on is right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »

glad to see you are back....just in time for the letters (I hope)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 06, 2010, 01:51:54 PM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

hi BOO!  I don't have an answer to your question....but since she is Pro Bono   IMO she will only show up, if at all, when it benefits her....I think she only took the case on to promote her new book and get free TV time to do so,

Not sure that worked so well for her.  The book is currently ranked Amazon.com Sales Rank: #277,822 in Books.  I think all 27 copies already sold have been her students and the ones she bought herself. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »

I swear that Baez is part of these letters. That he knew she was writing them at the time.
He " knows" what is in the letters are Casey's depictions of a horrible home life etc...

If he didn't know about the letters at the time, when he did get his hands on them he thought omg this is brilliant. The public will read the letters and see what a "victim" Casey is. That she admits herself on paper what it was like living with GA/CA. Since Casey has never spoken to anyone.. he thinks " This is great" because there is nothing to compare her words/letters to - of anything she has said in the past.

It's all in his favor so he believes. His comment yesterday in the court room that "They are trying to Kill Casey" ..what ever he said. It all fits. He wants the public to find Pity for her.   

I don 't think he knew...he knows he could never control what she might write so I see no way he knew....but after seeing/reading them and knowing there was no legal way to keep them from being released he decided to act like it was not big deal. What else could he do....that or whine.  JMO of course.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »

That is exactly what this is all about. All part of the defense game.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: April 06, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »

Good Afternoon - more on letters to be released.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/6/casey39s_letters_expected_to_be_released_tuesday.html

ORLANDO -- A judge is expected to release letters Casey Anthony wrote in jail to another inmate Tuesday.
News 13 has learned the letters have explicit descriptions of her family life and allegations that may surprise many people.
Anthony allegedly sent dozens of letters and notes to an inmate she met at the jail. That inmate is now in a federal prison.
We’re told some of the letters are about her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and contain disturbing details of Anthony’s family life.

There are no admissions to guilt.
This was apart of an Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation.
 On Monday, the defense said there is nothing of importance in these letters. Anthony’s lead attorney Jose Baez said "they are letters of a person who is locked up 23 hours a day."
The letters are expected to be released later this afternoon.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said communication between inmates is not allowed and neither is passing of notes.         
A corrections officer was placed on paid leave right around the time this FDLE investigation came to light. The FDLE nor the jail are confirming they are related.
--

Thanks----Here we go ... buckle up!  lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 06, 2010, 02:02:41 PM »

I ready for disturbing details of the Anthony family life 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 06, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »

I'm ready, gee you would think I was already drinking 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 06, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

I wish we still had those webcams.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 06, 2010, 02:05:25 PM »

Bailey's? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 06, 2010, 02:06:50 PM »

Deenie,here comes the bus........   

Can anyone here me singing?? The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through O-Town.........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 06, 2010, 02:10:57 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 06, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »

04/06/2010 Transaction Assessment 5.00
04/06/2010 Counter Payment Receipt #CR-2010-23792 MEDIA (5.00)
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 06, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »

Bailey's? 

I wonder if Cindy is ready for them!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.