April 16, 2024, 05:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292289 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: April 06, 2010, 03:59:38 PM »

She not only wants to adopt, but from another country, Ireland, accent and all 

Like that's ever going to happen.   
I do believe she was molested, I've thought that for a long time.

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me at all, really.     
I really do believe that. I can't read some of this, it is sideways, WTH

Turn your computer sideways.       
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: April 06, 2010, 04:01:02 PM »

I gotta take a break.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:26 PM »

I just got back on since 8:30 this morning, my internet service went down for 5 hours  OMG

I havent read back so if this was posted already, excuse the repeat but this is the first thing I saw checking for the letters

Jail Letters: Casey Says She Used Chloroform On Caylee 

Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010
Updated: 3:36 pm EDT April 6,2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The 50 letters Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate were released Tuesday afternoon (read letters). Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team said they are not afraid of what's in them.
In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony and her father, George Anthony. Casey said that Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was 15 and claimed that she was molested by George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further.
Adams said Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to used chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.
CASEY JAIL LETTERS: Read Them All
Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as, Tracey Nealley.
Casey also confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” She believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.
There are 50 or so letters, 258 pages in total, Casey Anthony passed to a pen pal as she sat in jail. The letters were sent to another inmate, Robyn Adams, and allegedly passed to her by a guard who is now on paid leave from the Orange County jail, Silvia Hernandez.
“If you look at them within the context, they're of a person locked up 23 hours a day,” attorney
Jose Baez said after a hearing in the case Monday.
Baez told WFTV Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would have been worse, because that would have left questions about their content.
Casey has been in the Orange County jail since July 2008. She's in protective custody and is not supposed to have direct communication with other inmates.

OK now I have to read back here & read these ....grr I cant even begin to tell you the riot act I gave Com****

WOO HOO!! Keep talking, Casey! Atta girl! Spit the dirt out and keep digging your own grave!

OMG, this chick is beyond evil!   Seriously, why would she EVER utter that knowing she is facing the DP?   Does she think she can pass that off as an accident, especially after admitting there was no nanny!  No wonder why Cindy is protecting her, according to Casey her mother provided her the weapon!  What mother EVER gives her child chloroform so that they will sleep???   Id fry someone for an overdose of cough syrup much less this well known toxic substance...if this doesnt nail her sorry arse to the gurney I dont know what will.    Defense not afraid of what is contained, my butt - the truth is they dont care because its never been about saving Casey much to their rantings, for them its about face time & money, well I hope they are prepared to hear that they are ALL morons for not getting her a plea deal.    I am riled and I havent even read them all yet.

The "abuse" somehow I dont believe it, not for a second...from someone else in different circumstances I would give it the benefit of the doubt for both personal & semi-professional reasons BUT my instinct says no sexual abuse occurred.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »

Have y'all read the I LIKE MONKEYS letter?  Page 37 in the document? Talks about killing monkeys and decomposing monkeys      I don't get that one I am just skimming through right now.

I've only made it to pg. 24 and think she's batty.   

Page 45, she is discussing books she is going to write. Uh huh.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #704 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

This is like reading a 12 year old's diary!  Self serving Crap, people think she looks like Alyssa Milano?  In what universe?  Okay, now I'm just annoyed.

Maybe she's overheard people say she looks like Alyssa Milano's Horse?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »

Sassy....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:58 PM »

I don't believe for one second that she was molested by GA or LA- she is a habitual liar, always has been, everyone who ever knew her knows that. This is a contrived effort by Baez and her to paint a picture of poor me, sad abused girl.
It is also absolute BS that Cindy brought home Chloroform from her clinic. Any RN can tell you that Chloroform has not been in general use in MANY years. She has pushed LA and GA under the bus, and with this statement here goes CA.     I bet the A's are fuming today and for once I feel for them, they have the most vicious b***h for a daughter and her Lawyer is an incompetent, unethical rat who ought to be disbarred.

There is no way Bozo would have allowed these letters to be released unless it was for their benefit.     

Its almost as though the whole thing was planned from the beginning.   Did someone get paid off to participate in this plan, I wonder?   just sayin....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 06, 2010, 04:03:07 PM »

Page 32 she is talking about Georgies stint at the Hawaiian.  Then she writes she GOT A LETTER FROM GEORGIE.

Thought the A's, Conway, Bobo and the whole team say there has been no communication?  That bus wheel base is getting bigger and bigger.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: April 06, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »

Sassy....   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   

I've only read about 30 pages and I have a splitting headache now.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: April 06, 2010, 04:04:50 PM »

Sassy....   
Maybe I should turn the computer sideways, maybe that will work 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 06, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »

Turn your computer sideways.       

I always download the pdf files then open them in my pdf reader. (Adobe, usually.) You can click on View in the menu then rotate page.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 06, 2010, 04:05:11 PM »

I'm having the same problems. I can barely read it to begin with and now its sideways.......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #712 on: April 06, 2010, 04:05:55 PM »

I don't believe for one second that she was molested by GA or LA- she is a habitual liar, always has been, everyone who ever knew her knows that. This is a contrived effort by Baez and her to paint a picture of poor me, sad abused girl.
It is also absolute BS that Cindy brought home Chloroform from her clinic. Any RN can tell you that Chloroform has not been in general use in MANY years. She has pushed LA and GA under the bus, and with this statement here goes CA.     I bet the A's are fuming today and for once I feel for them, they have the most vicious b***h for a daughter and her Lawyer is an incompetent, unethical rat who ought to be disbarred.

There is no way Bozo would have allowed these letters to be released unless it was for their benefit.     

Its almost as though the whole thing was planned from the beginning.   Did someone get paid off to participate in this plan, I wonder?   just sayin....
Wonder how much the jail lady got for delivering all the letters?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 06, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
Jail Letters: Casey Says She Used Chloroform On Caylee
In the jail letters released Tuesday afternoon, Casey Anthony tells an inmate that she used chloroform on Caylee. Full Story ››
Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6,2010Updated: 4:00 pm EDT April 6,2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The dozens of letters Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate were released Tuesday afternoon (read them). Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team said they are not afraid of what's in them.

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony. Casey said that Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was 15 and claimed that she was molested by George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further.

Adams said Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to used chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.
Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as, Tracey Nealley.

Casey also confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” Adams believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.

In an interview with Orange County detective, Yuri Melich, an inmate named Maya Derkovic who was in prison at the same time as Casey Anthony, told him the two established a friendship and repeatedly spoke through the ventilation system.

During the conversations, Maya Derkovic asked Casey about the circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance. Derkovic said Casey told her three different versions of what happened to Caylee.

The first version, detective Melich states, was the same one Casey told him. The second version was that the babysitter was asked to come to Casey’s house to watch Caylee while Casey went out. When Casey returned, both the babysitter and Caylee were gone. Another version was about the same except when Casey returned to the empty home, she found a note claiming Caylee had been abducted.

Derkovic told Melich during the interview that when Casey would return to her cell from visits with her family, she would make derogatory remarks about her mother, Cindy Anthony.

“Her parents would come and that’s when she would make comments about her mom. And I asked her, ’Well how was your visit and how did it go?’ And she’ll make comments like, ’Well it’s alright; at least the bitch knows how I feel now.’”

Derkovich also claims, “She’ll talk about well how her mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it fells like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that.”

“If you look at them within the context, they're of a person locked up 23 hours a day,” attorney Jose Baez said after a hearing in the case Monday.

Baez told WFTV Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would have been worse, because that would have left questions about their content.

Casey has been in the Orange County jail since July 2008. She's in protective custody and is not supposed to have direct communication with other inmates. A guard, Silvia Hernandez, is now on paid leave from the Orange County jail in connection with the exchange of letters.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:18 PM »

The thing is Bozo and company thought wrong & it will backfire on them BIG TIME....definite morons.    PS Wonder if "Georgie" will be sending his monster money now...stupid tool

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »

Sassy....   

That's what I had to do.   They should have been kind to us and scanned the documents the right way.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 06, 2010, 04:08:06 PM »

Sassy....   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   

I've only read about 30 pages and I have a splitting headache now.   

I know.I would give Casey's two front teeth for a Lortab right now.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 06, 2010, 04:08:18 PM »

Sassy....   
Right click on the page and it will say "rotate clockwise" and keep doing that until you can read it.  And then 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

OMG................ I can't take it!

Everyone's telling her she's "glowing?"

I say we put her azz in the electirc chair and really light her up!   

I'm with you. 

Ditto!!  It's very difficult on my neck reading the ones that are in there sideways!!  Ugh gotta take a break!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:52 PM »

She says that Cindy is "milking" her leave of absence. Huh.
Boy, I'll bet Cindy and George are sure proud of their loving daughter...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.