April 20, 2024, 08:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292893 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: April 06, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 06, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »

i just keep on getting the feeling that..all these letters were a set up and the defence knew that it would get out..because it makes no sence to me that baez did not try to get them stoped from comeing out..i think this whole thing was planed..they imo have a reason for not stopping or trying to stop the release of these letters idk..just what i am thinking

I am not sure Baez read them. Look how lazy he has been about all the other things. I bet he scanned them and really did not read them so he thought there was nothing damaging.

I am sure they want to use the things about GA, Lee & CA as part of the defense and maybe that was the only way they could get them into court without KC testifying. He may have felt to get that in it was worth the rest coming out.

I agree with you Turbo, Bobo did not read these.  He either asked KC what was in them and she can not keep up with her own stories so told him nothing, or one of the flunkies was tasked to read them and never did. 

We don't call him Bozo for nothing.   

agreed...he could not have read these letters and let them come out without a fight....or as you say, we don't call him Bozo for nothing...but wouldn't Mason or someone else more knowledgeable than bozo have read these???? just nuts!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #902 on: April 06, 2010, 07:49:14 PM »

okay, I have been reading bits and pieces all day today and IIRC, I have counted at least 6 times she has called herself a "celebrity"  She is nothing but a disgusting vile creature that needs to be sqaushed like a toad. 

Rant over  BBL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 06, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »

My favorite part is Yuri Melich's report from the jail.  On page 8 into 9-  when Caylee was found a Chaplain was asked to warn Casey.  After visiting with him she told other inmates that a small child in a blanket inside a bag had been found....    the Chaplain had not been given that information- the only people who knew that were investigators..  and of course the murderer.
Casey's big oops moment!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html   

O SNAP!!!   What a duma$$ ho (your mother confirmed it  Monkey Devil!) who do you think would be believed a man of the cloth or Casey, that answer is obvious to all except for Casey...I think its official her defense team, no excuse me, "her boys" are out of their ever loving minds stating that these letters & supplemental report are not going to help nail her arse to the gurney.   Good lord

Justice is coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 06, 2010, 07:58:53 PM »

i just keep on getting the feeling that..all these letters were a set up and the defence knew that it would get out..because it makes no sence to me that baez did not try to get them stoped from comeing out..i think this whole thing was planed..they imo have a reason for not stopping or trying to stop the release of these letters idk..just what i am thinking

I am not sure Baez read them. Look how lazy he has been about all the other things. I bet he scanned them and really did not read them so he thought there was nothing damaging.

I am sure they want to use the things about GA, Lee & CA as part of the defense and maybe that was the only way they could get them into court without KC testifying. He may have felt to get that in it was worth the rest coming out.

Any chance that Bozo will try to say that there is no way KC can get a fair trial - that Orange County should have been watching the jail employees more closely, blah blah blah....????   Try to use it as a way to have any conviction overturned??
[/quote}

He can try, but he wont succeed in any capacity - the inmate knows that passing letters amongst each other is a no-no, her letters even refer to it being a secret & that the daytime jail crew could not be trusted.   It doesnt matter if the employees dropped the ball, what matter is Casey participated in doing something she knew was against the rules.   Yes, the guard was suspended rightfully so but her participation does not leave Casey not accountable for her participation.   It certainly would not get a conviction overturned in any shape, way or form.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: April 06, 2010, 08:01:36 PM »

"Adams and Anthony were allowed to spend time together. Adams did not feel comfortable with discussing how they were allowed to spend time together. This time spent together was in the evening. No other inmates received these privileges in the OCJ. Adams did not have to compensate anyone for the privileges afforded her. Adams spent as much as 4-5 days per week with Anthony and the time ranged from minutes to hours."

"Adams denied a sexual relationship with Anthony while incarcerated in the OCJ." 

Sure she did

before or after she agreed to be KC's valentine?   

...and the bestest she has ever had in her life!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 06, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »

that is what i was saying. i don't think for 1 minute that baez read the letters either..i am saying someone from her dream team did..if not,then i say it was planned they did this on purpose..and the dream team can forget going back later,and saying the letters will affect the trial,,ummmmmm so what buddy!!!!you allowed it.so deal with it
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 06, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

So on page 45 and 46 of http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf she talks about going to court and loosing the "Sexy Librarian Look" sans the glasses and how she did her hair in a loose bun. She said she is disappointed in the clothes CINDY is bringing to her to wear in court. So did Cindy stuff them under a couch cushion the night before then bag them up and bring them in for her to give her the way wrinkled look??   

She had every intention of going to bed early before court date to look PRETTY in the morning, but ended up staying up late and writing the FORWARD TO HER LATEST CREATION a "Lovers and Friends" book cleverly stating it is not your ordinary kiss and tell book. Inquiring minds want to know and boy are they in for a treat! She has learned so much about herself that she feels she needs to share this with the world. Her super silly insights, sarcasm, insights and truth about God.

Oh dear God, hold the contents of my stomach in, I think I'm going to be sick!!! 

The blouse showed too much cleavage. LOL

Boo: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1105562#msg1105562

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 06, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

"Adams and Anthony were allowed to spend time together. Adams did not feel comfortable with discussing how they were allowed to spend time together. This time spent together was in the evening. No other inmates received these privileges in the OCJ. Adams did not have to compensate anyone for the privileges afforded her. Adams spent as much as 4-5 days per week with Anthony and the time ranged from minutes to hours."

"Adams denied a sexual relationship with Anthony while incarcerated in the OCJ." 

Interesting ..no...the info in these docs should seal her fate.  She  wrote all this stuff
knowing full well that in prison there is no expectation of privacy or privilege. 

I personally like the parts where she writes that her defense team came to visit her and was whaling on Cindy.  So ..they were responsible for separating her from her family.  They needed complete control over her..and they made sure they got it.  Also they keep correcting her, well according to her ..that it isn't if she gets out..it is when.

Mason..hurry on down there to the jailhouse and talk some sense into this murdering b*tch..she better start requesting a plea bargain now.  I have a feeling the State has a lot more info then we know about and a lot more evidence.  This is their way of putting the turn to the screw.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: April 06, 2010, 08:04:19 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that SOMEONE on the dufense team would have put a stop to these letters being released to the public??
Something stinks..... 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #910 on: April 06, 2010, 08:06:15 PM »

The face on the young man is worth a thousand words -

All of what has been said that Casey Romanced the Women in Jail, had time alone with Robyn. Hmmph. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck its probably a duck. Not a Lesbian though.  I don't even believe her to be Bi Just Casey who has used and abused others in order for her to get her way. To gain shock value and attention by her actions. She wanted just that - the night of this Halloween party. Why because she was probably invited by a another. Amy or Annie was invited and then told Casey "You can come along if you want". So Casey thought OH Sure - I will be the center of attention rubbing her hands together spending 100.00+ of Cindy's money for her costume.. and then displaying herself -so the camera's would catch her in action Never to be forgotten of those who went to the party.. Remember that Girl who  .... what was her name?
She even with her costume, was not enough,  but by her behavior she wanted to be remembered. And she made that happen obviously.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: April 06, 2010, 08:07:29 PM »

I agree with you Turbo, Bobo did not read these.  He either asked KC what was in them and she can not keep up with her own stories so told him nothing, or one of the flunkies was tasked to read them and never did. 

We don't call him Bozo for nothing.   

agreed...he could not have read these letters and let them come out without a fight....or as you say, we don't call him Bozo for nothing...but wouldn't Mason or someone else more knowledgeable than bozo have read these???? just nuts!

I believe that Mason and Lyon want to plea her out.  She has more then likely refused because up until now Baez has been tellin her she will get out..not if..when.

Mason and Lyon know this is damaging..but it also should shine a light on Casey's thoughts that it is time to plea..they got the goods on you Muffin!  This makes Lyon and Mason's job much easier to request that she try for a plea deal.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »

DON'T MISS TONIGHT'S DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2010, 08:13:04 PM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.
Yes the whole family is bonkers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2010, 08:15:56 PM »

I agree with you Gypsy.  This makes Lyon and Mason's job much easier to request that she try for a plea deal.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 06, 2010, 08:26:08 PM »

So BOZO was sneaking letters out for her to the A's...and he was going to try to smuggle word search books?  So what else as he smuggling in????

Shoestring licorice.         

In River's statement she says Georgie has been communicating with Casey via letters THRU Bozo Baez since her incarceration. George told her this. Now whether Bozo let her read them or not, who knows.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: April 06, 2010, 08:31:51 PM »

Poor Poor Caylee! OMG what that little girl must have gone through in her short life. I was physically sick for days after seeing the imprint in the trunk of the car of a baby back there and this is even worse. I have only started reading the letters but listening to NG tonight. That poor baby I just don't even have the right words to say how sickening this all is.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 06, 2010, 08:41:51 PM »

Any chance that Bozo will try to say that there is no way KC can get a fair trial - that Orange County should have been watching the jail employees more closely, blah blah blah....????   Try to use it as a way to have any conviction overturned??

Hmmmmmmmm................not sure she can use her own breaking the rules of the jail as a reason for appeal. Good question.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 06, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »

imo no because he or they allowed these letters to go out into the public,so i don't think that they can say anything like that
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 06, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »

Oh Gawd...Padilla is rambling

Someone correct me....LP is saying no way was there ever chloroform in that house. He knows this cause when Caylee was born they vowed never to have guns in their house....what the he!! does that have to do with chloroform? Didn't LE retrieve a gun of George's during one of the searches? I am not talking about the one they came in the middle of the night and took out of his car. I thought I read where another gun was found during an earlier search.
I may be remembering incorrectly....does anyone recall?

LP has spent like 10 or less days with the Ant's, and he thinks he knows everything about those wingnuts......LP, you don't have a clue buddy....take a chill pill!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.