April 24, 2024, 10:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293195 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #960 on: April 06, 2010, 10:27:52 PM »

I am attempting to make my way through these letters, but my head is spinning  .  Every once in a while it stops and something nags me but I can't quite get a grasp on it.  Something to do with the tone of these letters, then on page 74 she mentions late night chats and in the back of my mind I keep thinking about Jose's late night visits to the jail.  I keep flip-flopping between these letters being a set-up and Bozo being Bozo not actually going to the trouble to read them, hence he has no clue (like that's anything new  ) what is in them.  Seriously, is Bozo bright enough to come up with this kind of scheme? Think I'm having an "is it real or is it Memorex" moment.  Thanks for letting me vent 
where can I find the letters?
My2cents - http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23064066/detail.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: April 06, 2010, 10:29:25 PM »

Krystal Holloway's [River] contribution to this case cannot be underestimated, IMO.  I find her very believeable & likeable as well.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #962 on: April 06, 2010, 10:33:36 PM »

I stopped reading after page 5 - why I don't know. For whatever reason I don't know.
I can't wrap my brain around it.
I can't go there. Me of all Monkeys. I just cant. I feel it in my bones and Its much more than words written - and I don't know if I want to read past page 5.
It all makes me sick to my stomach.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 06, 2010, 10:34:50 PM »

i just keep on getting the feeling that..all these letters were a set up and the defence knew that it would get out..because it makes no sence to me that baez did not try to get them stoped from comeing out..i think this whole thing was planed..they imo have a reason for not stopping or trying to stop the release of these letters idk..just what i am thinking
your not alone

LE said they wanted to talk to River or Krystol whatever again. Am thinking there are more interviews not released yet. Also get the impression, correct me if I'm wrong, that she is or was one of those ladies of the night........Another thing, if she cared so much for GA and had all these serious feelings then it seems like things would have naturally progressed in the bedroom area. I noticed LE kept giving her an out if she was lying about not having sex with that worm but she stayed with her story. I am now waiting for more to be revealed.

Yes, something is hokey and I can't get past the connection between the evil twins and KC and GA. Something rotten...........

I think they're all scammers and all meant to be together! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 06, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »

I sort of think Baez has knew all along Casey is a loose cannon.  She certainly doesn't take advice or direction well.  At the very beginning of this case he asked for a plea bargain to be put on the table, in July, then asked for an extention, which he got.  Then it expired.  I think his original thinking was to plea her out and call it a day.  But she refused..and he smelled money with the national press around..and said what the heck..I'm just following my clients instructions.

What gets me in the letters is where she is talking about her team bad mouthing Cindy and Brad.  I think that is where they started to gain some minor control over her.  I think Baez knew enough to know she was communicating with other inmates so I think he possibly advised to admit to nothing, and get out her feelings about her family.  Thus thrown under the bus..along with Conway.   Now Casey has thrown herself under the bus... 

I still don't buy the sexual abuse.  She was fixated on sex.  I think she thought that she was hot, hot, hot..and that any person would buy her being sexually abused by the men in her life.  She talks about all her love letters and the hot guys who write her and want to take care of her/  Infact  she talks a lot about wanting a guy to take care of her.

She also talked a lot about Jesse..I think she is still smarting from that love being withdrawn from her.  I think she felt she had Jesse wrapped around her little finger.  But Jesse loved Caylee too..and she couldn't have that ..anymore then she could abide her Mom and Dad loving Caylee.  Or everyone being concerned about Caylee being missing..she just didn't get it..and she probably never will.  She is stuck in the age of a two year old..where it is all about her and tantrums will be thrown if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.
All this in the meantime loving God and waiting for the Endtimes.  What a wild ride her mind must be on.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 06, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »

I stopped reading after page 5 - why I don't know. For whatever reason I don't know.
I can't go there. Me of all Monkeys. I just cant. I feel it in my bones and Its much more than words written - and I don't know if I want to read past page 5.

Page 5 of what? Are you feeling like you can't handle the evil behind this whole mess. The fact that there are ghouls and grave robbers all around waiting to pounce on their own little piece of the action. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I'll read it for you, in fact I might have already read it as I've been jumping all around until I'm dizzy.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:16 PM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?
She is one sick puppy and so are Cindy, George and Lee.

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: April 06, 2010, 10:49:00 PM »

Am taking a break from reading the letters cuz my eyes are crossing.  lol 

Am catching up in here, still back on page 43 tho.  Just wanted to say that the defense may feel this stuff is worthless, whatever.. but there are pages missing. 

Am carefully clicking on page after page reading along, watching the page count.  One letter ends with Casey signing off, the next page begins in the middle of a sentence.  This has happened a couple of times. 

Next time it happens, I'll jot the page #'s down.  Pages are in sequence and haven't skipped numbers yet, but actual pages in the letters are missing.  If that makes sense. 

Guess what I'm trying to say is that defense is feeling that what they've *released* is worthless.   I'd like to read those skipped pages and see what it is they don't want us to read.  heh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 06, 2010, 11:00:15 PM »

Wonder what is in the 152 page journal of Casey that Brad Conway handed over in February of this year?!?!?!?

Mike, please explain further??

In the 2nd pdf as you are scrolling through all the legal papers of dvds and cd's and q hairs being logged and bagged, it states that Brad Conway gave LE a journal of Casey's that was 152 pages long. No other description or explanation. Just that it was received by LE.

Cindy passed it along to Brad to be locked up after the diary pages came out & everyone debated whether Casey's last entry actually was 2008 or 2003, I still contend that it was indeed 2008 but someone wrote 2003 afterwards - ya know sort of like giving the FBI the wrong hair brush knowing full well what specifically was being requested.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 06, 2010, 11:10:22 PM »

The nutty defense, dimished capacity doesn't work for the not guilty, someone else did it.
Anything she reportedly said, not wrote isn't going to be allowed as the purpose for Robin was to help her own case.
Why didn't Bozo get her some mental health help in there instead of almost leading her on with chance he could get her off ? 
Another thought, didn't she frist see the news about the remains before she saw the chaplin ? Didn't they have her in front of the TV ?

No, she did not see coverage of the remains being discovered.    She saw coverage of the search at Jay Blanchard Park in November but not any news Dec 11th.   

KC did see the breaking news of the discovery of a body that turned out to be Caylee. She saw it when she was brought to the infirmary. She had some kind of melt down and asked for medication. Baez won't let the tape of the episode be released to the public.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6629027/Casey-Anthony-Tammy-Uncer-transcript-1-june-2009
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: April 06, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »

I just saw this and did I laugh, someone on InSessions called these letters ( Bible thumping lesbian love letters.)

silent   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 06, 2010, 11:29:52 PM »

KC did see the breaking news of the discovery of a body that turned out to be Caylee. She saw it when she was brought to the infirmary. She had some kind of melt down and asked for medication. Baez won't let the tape of the episode be released to the public.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6629027/Casey-Anthony-Tammy-Uncer-transcript-1-june-2009

Yes, N2, you are correct.  She only saw the information that a body of a child was found and because she likely placed the body there, knew it was Caylee.  It was only later that it was disclosed the child's remains (REMAINS, George) were wrapped in a blanket and placed in two garbage bags and a canvas laundry bag.  It was reported that she hyperventilated and had some kind of emotional breakdown.  The tape of this episode has not been released because of Baez's objection.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 06, 2010, 11:39:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am just starting on the letters, 7 pages in, I've been gone all day.  I am at the WTF stage already.  C is acting like a school girl giggling, chatting, and making curlicue letters.......she wants to help with missing children because before the Rapture many more will go missing.....  I have no words........

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:33 PM »

Deenie..   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:43 PM »

I just saw this and did I laugh, someone on InSessions called these letters ( Bible thumping lesbian love letters.)

silent   

Wyks, I think they are lesbian love letters.  Casey does whatever is required in any situation.  In this case the situation might have called for a lesbian love affair.  That's what the letters sound like to me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: April 06, 2010, 11:45:36 PM »

silent   

Wyks, I think they are lesbian love letters.  Casey does whatever is required in any situation.  In this case the situation might have called for a lesbian love affair.  That's what the letters sound like to me.

Oh yeah, I think so too! 

Gosh, we got all the makin's of a regular peyton place with this case!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #976 on: April 06, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »

Page 5 of what? Are you feeling like you can't handle the evil behind this whole mess. The fact that there are ghouls and grave robbers all around waiting to pounce on their own little piece of the action. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I'll read it for you, in fact I might have already read it as I've been jumping all around until I'm dizzy.
N2WISHN you of all Monkeys - know this type of person. You serving as Employee within the Correctional system.  I read your reply to me. I think you find Casey's verbage just as disturbing as I do. Yet you know more than the ave Monkey here. I happen to agree with your assessment of Something Wicked this Way Comes. 
My feelings are a mixed bag right now and I don't find reading more than I have already - past page 5 to be exact.  I can't today, maybe tomorrow. or not. Whatever. I find her/Casey words to be Puke and I cannot read them. That is my stance as it is for now.  I am not above anyone nor less than - I just cannot read anymore than I have.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: April 06, 2010, 11:48:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

bottom of page 12....BAD BOY George

Asks River if she can give him $20,000 (she didn't)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 06, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »

maybe she wrote the letter after she knew how they found caylee and she mentioned that in the letter after the facts
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 06, 2010, 11:53:31 PM »

I should clarify that she did not see coverage until after the Chaplin saw her & she was in the med unit of the jail - remember Bozo having a fit that his associate was at the jail & he was told he had to wait to see her because they were in the midst of transferring her to inform her.   She did see coverage after & we certainly heard all about her reaction.   The defense spent a complete waste of time attempting to say the jail acted inappropriately & wanted videotape of her in the med unit reacting to the news sealed.   Regardless, the details of how the remains were found were not being readily reported within that first hour of the news breaking as I recall...Id have to go back and look to be positive, Im way too spent tonight to search for it.   

This statement of hers as well as her stating that the Zeneida she "knew" for four years that she still maintains had Caylee did not do this, meaning kill Caylee.  I think the defense did not discourage her from writing anything to throw her family under the bus, that is obvious but how they can say in total that these letters are not damning is laughable if it wasnt so serious.    Casey knows she is cornered & all throughout her ramblings she is setting herself up to play the victim (guess the general concensus is that it would be a mitigating factor during sentencing but it certainly will not get her acquitted that is for dang skippy certain).  She is also mudding the waters quite purposefully as well as attempting to formulate a defense i.e. she didnt report Caylee "missing" because she was and wasnt.

We have to remember that this is not the first time she used this alleged abuse when she needed to garner sympathy.   She told Tony & Jessie the same bunk & bull.  If we examine when she does bring this up its when she is cornered or feeling that she is losing people in her life because they have gotten beyond frustrated with her & she has nothing left to manipulate them with.  She also has used it as a ploy so that she gets the sense that maybe, just maybe some guy would eventually become her protector & provider.  In her letters she describes both touching her ta tas, well Im sorry but why would both men allegedly only violate her in that area only repetitively, nope I do not buy it for one second.  Casey isnt talking about one occasion where some school boy tried to cop a feel (not that an incident like that isnt violating) & yet something stops her from taking her allegations too far, one has to ask why.   It definitely does appear that her mother drove home that to be a complete woman she had to have a man to marry....this family puts the D in dysfunctional to say the least.   I still do not believe for one second that either her brother or father sexually abused her, one of the other main things I see is that if she felt that she was abused by either or both she would have never left her innocent babygirl alone with either of them...and I mean EVER.   I remember seeing what a friend of Casey's reported in their statement to LE that Cindy called her own daughter a liar, thief & sociopath...well truer words   were never spoken, to bad Cindy doesnt stay true to the truth.

It is way too late in the game to go with a diminished capacity or insanity plea, that ship sailed over a year and half ago.  Casey does not have a medical record that indicates that she was regularly seen for a mental disorder nor steady prescription as part of a treatment plan, she did undergo a battery of tests upon her incarceration & regularly saw a psychiatrist in jail.   If Casey was medicated for let's say bi-polar disorder, we'd know about it by now not by discovery because it is sealed but thru her defense team putting forward a defense or at least touched upon during a court hearing - this has never occurred.  The defense made their biggest blunder not even attempting to get her classified with some mental health disorder from the getgo.  Evidence of premeditation will also nip that thought in the bud.   IMHO, Casey is not mentally ill, far from insane - much of her dribble in those letters were to appear off but its by design not disorder.   She is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies but is fully aware of the difference between right & wrong as well as totally cognizant of what she is doing & her surroundings.   Regardless of what is true or not true pertaining to her family, as an adult she had options, getting a job & claiming an independence for herself & Caylee would have been the first step to the rest of her life but she is too lazy & is a stranger to not only the truth but hard work.   It has been my opinion from July 08' that she killed Caylee to spite her mother & her desired freedom was a secondary motivator.   To me, these letters firm my original thoughts & makes me loathe her more, if that is even possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.