March 28, 2024, 08:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290277 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 19, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »

WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:05:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 07:54:33 PM »

Thanks Nut    Where did everyone go?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:57:49 PM »

I am collecting and gathering and hopefully will be able to make a post soon, in a bit ~ Thank you for the Clean Cage mods 

Justice for Caylee   albino sunny

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »

I am collecting and gathering and hopefully will be able to make a post soon, in a bit ~ Thank you for the Clean Cage mods 

Justice for Caylee   albino sunny

Okey dokey Deenie.  I look forward to the post you are working on.  Justice for Caylee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone one has had a blessed Easter. Ours was spent with family and friends.....lots of good company and goods food. It was so much fun watching the little ones scurrying around to find the brightly dyed eggs....and we were blessed with glorious weather.

Caylee would have loved it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 08:50:40 PM »

Justice for Caylee!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »

Hi Monks. I hope everyone one has had a blessed Easter. Ours was spent with family and friends.....lots of good company and goods food. It was so much fun watching the little ones scurrying around to find the brightly dyed eggs....and we were blessed with glorious weather.

Hi Sunny
it's pouring here in calif! Glad you had a blessed christmas. Jesus is the reason for this day.
I am thinking of little caylee in heaven  playing with the angels ! chasing butterflies.
she is now a little  an angelic monkey

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 09:08:59 PM »

Hi Sunny
it's pouring here in calif! Glad you had a blessed christmas. Jesus is the reason for this day.
I am thinking of little caylee in heaven  playing with the angels ! chasing butterflies.

omg I mean easter lol

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 09:23:13 PM »

Hi Sunny

omg I mean easter lol

My how the months have flown!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »

Rozzie Franko is saying Baez is sneaking in twizzler licorice for miss-poopie-pants....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 10:58:39 PM »

I hate to be the one to change the mood of the posts above. I have been working on some things or I should say people.. People of the newly released doc dumps. 

I went back and re-read the Linda Tinelli transcripts/interview.
I had to read certain parts 2 or 3 times over because some of it did not make sense - most of it still does not. I don't know if it was LT's nerves or if she had huge lapses of memory.
I could not figure out how she became left in charge of the tables/volunteers/etc at the Publix. That Holly G * I am guessing she is the Holly mentioned from the very beginning of the interview with LE.
Linda makes it sound as if she happen to wander in to the Publix Tent and handed over her phone number " If you need help" and she was instantly passed the baton from Holly. (( Yet she LT is from KFN)) Holly being put in charge by GA/CA - and the way it is said in the interview that Holly called in Linda and basically hoofed it. Then LT was held responsible for the tent/taking names/donations/documenting etc. That the Ant's basically washed their hands of everything and GA only came around to collect money and act like he was mailing out t-shirts etc.
LT states they moved the Tent (Six) Times. I don't understand though how she can be so vague in some of her answers. Understandably moving 6 times would add to some confusion. But her answers to some of the questions asked are really empty. She is to be representing a missing child organization.  shakng2 cough. Her lack there of skills pretty much sums up the experience she has had in this type of setting. She even admits she has no experience. Good Old GA/CA nothing but the best for Caylee.  She LT was in charge of documenting everyone's names etc who offered to help * directed by GA. She did to an extent. Who in a missing child case would use rubber bands and toothpicks " Scraps" of paper as she says what people wrote on - to volunteer. She then said she would take the scraps and type up the names at home. Then she gave all the documentation to GA. 

It all falls back to Testimonies of the searchers in question - goes without saying that GA had his fingers in everything but " Searching for Caylee" When she begins talking about the " table cloths" that they kept ripping and blowing away. She says that scotch tape did not work.  That later GA brought the tape from home. Yet she cannot remember the tape. But it stuck and it worked. I would think if I was stuck in the middle of parking lot - I would remember that tape that GA brought. Other than it was a few inches wide. She can't recall if it needed to be cut, it was easy to tear. If it needed scissors or ?? anything - Yet she says she put it on the tables to hold down the table cloths. And the table cloths kept ripping.  My brain says the tape was still stuck to the table and cloths being cheap weightless - continue to rip and fly.
** I guess it just boggles me to no end because I myself have been a volunteer for many out door fund raising events and the things that go wrong " You remember the Most" " because it was usually something that is unexpected You had to think quick and correct asap"  I cannot believe she can not remember the tape that GA brought from home. Arrr - That and it was used on the Sign as well. I am trying to stay in sequence of the interview. She LT then mentions Karen Groover who is also a board member of KFN - yet she speaks of her does not know her very well.  Moving on to the woman Roxie. Roxie Marshall aka Sally. Roxie does exist. She does live in Seminole County. She is 54 years old. I found her address and her relatives names. I am not though going to post it here. I feel that if she wants to "come back into light" she will on her own.  I wish she would come forward and speak but I have to believe that anything that was to be said has been said to LE. The comment of " Section C" is of where she lives. Since I found her address this makes sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_429
I am passing up the Dominic Casey portion - its too much for me to even attempt to figure out. Moving up to Dec 12th - The Milsted's flipping out and wanting everything removed from the parking lot " Tent KFN Setup".  Why ? Why was it so urgent on the 12th at 10 am. That it would be all taken down and put away "urgently". That the Milsted's believed " The civilians" of Orlando would tear it apart. (( Sure they would)) Or was it because it was released to the public on the news on Dec 11th that LE was going to issue a search warrant for the Anthony's house. Dec 11th, evening ( am Caylee was found) by Kronk. Milsted's basically destroyed evidence as far as I am concerned. What ever was there " What GA Did or had his hands in" or what was slinked together by GA/CA and the Milsteds - needed to be gone. $$$$$
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/officials-seek-search-warrant-for-home-of-caylees-grandparents/
my post is getting Huge. I have more to add. Desi would be proud of Me (( I hope))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 11:11:08 PM »

Rozzie Franko is saying Baez is sneaking in twizzler licorice for miss-poopie-pants....

why am I not hearing about the licorice where in the show is this?

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 11:24:45 PM »

I hate to be the one to change the mood of the posts above. I have been working on some things or I should say people.. People of the newly released doc dumps. 

I had to read certain parts 2 or 3 times over because some of it did not make sense - most of it still does not. I don't know if it was LT's nerves or if she had huge lapses of memory.
I could not figure out how she became left in charge of the tables/volunteers/etc at the Publix. That Holly G * I am guessing she is the Holly mentioned from the very beginning of the interview with LE.
Linda makes it sound as if she happen to wander in to the Publix Tent and handed over her phone number " If you need help" and she was instantly passed the baton from Holly. (( Yet she LT is from KFN)) Holly being put in charge by GA/CA - and the way it is said in the interview that Holly called in Linda and basically hoofed it. Then LT was held responsible for the tent/taking names/donations/documenting etc. That the Ant's basically washed their hands of everything and GA only came around to collect money and act like he was mailing out t-shirts etc.
LT states they moved the Tent (Six) Times. I don't understand though how she can be so vague in some of her answers. Understandably moving 6 times would add to some confusion. But her answers to some of the questions asked are really empty. She is to be representing a missing child organization.  shakng2 cough. Her lack there of skills pretty much sums up the experience she has had in this type of setting. She even admits she has no experience. Good Old GA/CA nothing but the best for Caylee.  She LT was in charge of documenting everyone's names etc who offered to help * directed by GA. She did to an extent. Who in a missing child case would use rubber bands and toothpicks " Scraps" of paper as she says what people wrote on - to volunteer. She then said she would take the scraps and type up the names at home. Then she gave all the documentation to GA. 

It all falls back to Testimonies of the searchers in question - goes without saying that GA had his fingers in everything but " Searching for Caylee" When she begins talking about the " table cloths" that they kept ripping and blowing away. She says that scotch tape did not work.  That later GA brought the tape from home. Yet she cannot remember the tape. But it stuck and it worked. I would think if I was stuck in the middle of parking lot - I would remember that tape that GA brought. Other than it was a few inches wide. She can't recall if it needed to be cut, it was easy to tear. If it needed scissors or ?? anything - Yet she says she put it on the tables to hold down the table cloths. And the table cloths kept ripping.  My brain says the tape was still stuck to the table and cloths being cheap weightless - continue to rip and fly.
** I guess it just boggles me to no end because I myself have been a volunteer for many out door fund raising events and the things that go wrong " You remember the Most" " because it was usually something that is unexpected You had to think quick and correct asap"  I cannot believe she can not remember the tape that GA brought from home. Arrr - That and it was used on the Sign as well. I am trying to stay in sequence of the interview. She LT then mentions Karen Groover who is also a board member of KFN - yet she speaks of her does not know her very well.  Moving on to the woman Roxie. Roxie Marshall aka Sally. Roxie does exist. She does live in Seminole County. She is 54 years old. I found her address and her relatives names. I am not though going to post it here. I feel that if she wants to "come back into light" she will on her own.  I wish she would come forward and speak but I have to believe that anything that was to be said has been said to LE. The comment of " Section C" is of where she lives. Since I found her address this makes sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_429
I am passing up the Dominic Casey portion - its too much for me to even attempt to figure out. Moving up to Dec 12th - The Milsted's flipping out and wanting everything removed from the parking lot " Tent KFN Setup".  Why ? Why was it so urgent on the 12th at 10 am. That it would be all taken down and put away "urgently". That the Milsted's believed " The civilians" of Orlando would tear it apart. (( Sure they would)) Or was it because it was released to the public on the news on Dec 11th that LE was going to issue a search warrant for the Anthony's house. Dec 11th, evening ( am Caylee was found) by Kronk. Milsted's basically destroyed evidence as far as I am concerned. What ever was there " What GA Did or had his hands in" or what was slinked together by GA/CA and the Milsteds - needed to be gone. $$$$$
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/officials-seek-search-warrant-for-home-of-caylees-grandparents/
my post is getting Huge. I have more to add. Desi would be proud of Me (( I hope))

Hi Deenie and loca and all you other Monks who are here tonight.  Hope you had a great Easter.

Deenie, your post was huge and full of insightful info.  I love these posts which are chock full of stuff I hadn't heard before as yours was.  I haven't had time to listen to all of these depos or even read them so it's helpful to me when someone who has more energy than I reads them and/or listens and comments. It was interesting to me that GA showed up basically just to collect the cash.  Wonder if he paid taxes on it?  I think that would have been prior to the Ants setting up their scam-sham foundation so it would have been taxable.  But then I wonder if anybody ever paid taxes on the $200,000 from ABC or the $20,000 that the Ants say they got for pics. Then there's the $70,000 from Macaluso.  Wonder if he paid gift tax on it and wonder if Casey or Baez reported it?  I think there's fertile ground here for the IRS, but I wouldn't sic the IRS on anybody, even the Ants.

I agree with you that LT must remember the tape because of the circumstances of Georgie-Porgie bringing it from home.  She probably just doesn't want to say it was odd looking duct tape. 

Thanks for taking the time to post this info.  It's appreciated.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 11:34:43 PM »

Hi Deenie and loca and all you other Monks who are here tonight.  Hope you had a great Easter.

Deenie, your post was huge and full of insightful info.  I love these posts which are chock full of stuff I hadn't heard before as yours was.  I haven't had time to listen to all of these depos or even read them so it's helpful to me when someone who has more energy than I reads them and/or listens and comments. It was interesting to me that GA showed up basically just to collect the cash.  Wonder if he paid taxes on it?  I think that would have been prior to the Ants setting up their scam-sham foundation so it would have been taxable.  But then I wonder if anybody ever paid taxes on the $200,000 from ABC or the $20,000 that the Ants say they got for pics. Then there's the $70,000 from Macaluso.  Wonder if he paid gift tax on it and wonder if Casey or Baez reported it?  I think there's fertile ground here for the IRS, but I wouldn't sic the IRS on anybody, even the Ants.

I agree with you that LT must remember the tape because of the circumstances of Georgie-Porgie bringing it from home.  She probably just doesn't want to say it was odd looking duct tape. 

Hi Babybear and deenie
I had a wonderful day hope yours was as blessed.
I love all your posts here ! I finaly heard the whole blog radio and did hear about the licorice. Lets see what tomorrow brings. nejame will rim baez a new butt!! whole.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »

Hi Babybear and deenie
I had a wonderful day hope yours was as blessed.
I love all your posts here ! I finaly heard the whole blog radio and did hear about the licorice. Lets see what tomorrow brings. nejame will rim baez a new butt!! whole.

baby bear
wonder how much george pocketed behind cindys back lol you know he did.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 11:37:49 PM »

why am I not hearing about the licorice where in the show is this?
seemonthebeach
I heard it! I had to rehear it(is that even a word lol)

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 11:44:08 PM »

Casey Anthony Back In Court, Lawyers Seek Volunteer Info
Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:17:02 PM
ORLANDO -- The Casey Anthony case heads back into an Orange County courtroom Monday.

The hearing will focus on whether Casey Anthony's lawyers should get access to records of the people who volunteered to search for her daughter.

Anthony's lawyers want Texas EquuSearch to turn over all records relating to searches done near the woods where Caylee's remains were found.

But the group is fighting the request, saying it invades the privacy of many of the volunteers who joined in the search.

And the group's lawyers say Anthony's defense team is just wasting taxpayer money with the motions.

It's also possible the judge will talk about the release of more than 250 pages of secret letters Anthony exchanged with another inmate at the jail.

Those letters have led to one corrections officer being relieved of duty.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/4/casey_anthony_back_in_court_lawyers_seek_volunteer_info.html

Don't forget court tomorrow at 10 AM Eastern

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 11:44:55 PM »

Looking forward to the hearing tomorrow morning.

Deenie, not sure you have it but I posted this here way back -  Holly G was listed as a board member for the Scamanthony foundation as well as Brenda Black
Link to Florida Non Profit Corporation   
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.:
Florida Non Profit Corporation   
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N08000009792&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEEANTHONYFOUNDATION&names_filing_type=

Amendment:
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/44916802.pdf

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »

loca--I think George probably threw it up into the air and what didn't come back down belonged to Cindy. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 11:56:30 PM »

Continued of Interview with Linda Tinelli
I think that Linda Tinelli's interview is filled with too many I don't knows and some make shift quick .. answers.

I have come to find out through out all involved within * Testimonies, Depo's and alike -
The answer all depends on how the question is worded. Meaning you can ask the same question 3 different ways and get  3 different responses. NO one is telling the truth.
Depending on who is doing the asking. Bobo has proved himself over and over with that.
Let the State prosecutors ask him the 4th time and all of a sudden " OH I forget to mention the Truth". Then he finally coughs up something that is probably sitting on paper " on record" within the prosecutors laps. He is such a Bobo.

Going back to Tinelli.  She is I believe a resident of Orlando. She does have record of residence in PA. She also has many names.  She has had many houses " as addresses" not necessarily owner but her name came up with many addresses attached to her now Husband Tinelli. But they are very very nice houses in Florida. New and Beautiful. Rentals? I guess. Her real name is Olive Linda Wilson. Wilson her maiden name. She also has the last name of LaMarch - from her ex Leo. Olive Lamarch. She is 60 yrs of age. Her first name is Olive middle Linda she married Tinelli in 99
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOCC13468003
What I found was that she still was using her last name Lamarch on legal papers into the 2005's. http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchResults.jsp?searchId=4
She has an address that keeps coming up in Thorndale PA - Olive Linda Bingaman. Its linked to all her names Wilson, Lamarch, Tinelli.
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=olive&mn=L&ln=bingaman&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Her documents are all mixed between the name of Tinelli and LaMarch - after she married Tinelli. Her name is still back and forth depending on the address of the house - she is either O Linda Lamarch or Linda Lamarch or Linda Tinelli.  All I can gather is the use of multiple names is related to credit. I don't know. I guess its right for some to finagle names around for many years and not think twice. I just thought it was interesting that she had so many names.
The only employment I could come up with was within the name of Linda Lamarch and that was of a woman who held or holds the position of  Catering Director at the Raddison Orlando next to the Airport.
http://www.georgefakhoury.com/2073.html
snipped:
"Thank you for the Hotel Training Seminar you conducted.  I found the material you gave were very informative and beneficial to my position.  I am sure my colleagues found the information equally as impressive."
Linda Lamarch
Director of Catering
Radisson Hotel Orlando International Airport – 1996
** from reading her words within the interview she did not seem to be this articulate, I may be wrong. Spell check is wonderful tool. Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.