April 27, 2024, 04:48:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293441 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 05, 2010, 04:59:48 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
04/05/2010 Motion to Compel Production of Tape Recorded Statement of Joe Jordan

04/05/2010 Motion for Transcription

04/05/2010 Court Minutes on Motion to Modify Courts Order for Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010 Order Denying Motion to Modify the Courts Order on Defendants Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010           Correspondence

I sure want to read all this especially the order!  Where in the heck is Kathi and Bob K...they need to be getting their butts to the court house and get these documents for US!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 05, 2010, 05:00:54 PM »

grr I wished I could reach thru my monitor and choke  baez

poppin  blood pressure meds
I hear ya loca - it was 60 seconds in to that hearing and my blood began to boil - it skipped right over simmer and went to an immediate boil.   

ooopssss looks like you needs some of loca's wine.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 05, 2010, 05:01:17 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

Sooooo.. if I'm reading this right...... ??  Does this mean that the defense *could be* planning to throw George, or someone else, under the bus.. implying that this other person/s put Caylee's body where she was found, while Casey was in jail?   And if so, could this be why Casey has for a long long time 'ignored' her parents, perhaps this plan to toss em under the bus was made wayyyyy back, when we first thought she would do something like this? 

And lastly... is it possible that it's true, that George or someone else found Caylee's body and moved it around to places that had supposedly already been searched?  Whether to implicate someone else, get the suspicion off of Casey, or.... ?   Casey perhaps knowing this, using it against them?? 

I just don't know, but it sure sounds like someone is going under for the placement of Caylee's body, and I think the logical one would be George imo.

My mind keeps going back to that one phone just after Casey had been arrested, the one from jail where she needs Tony's phone number so bad, and is talking to her friend Kristina, Lee, and Cindy.  This part where Casey says 'Mom.... You don't know what my involvement is....?'  Sure sounded back then like there was some kind of plan afoot between them.  Makes even more sense now, looking back.  IMO.

It actually goes back to Cindy & Casey riding around after dropping off Amy from Tony's 7/15  & well before the 911 calls.   I mean come on, you pick up a deathmobile, celly your monster to say "Call me asap....big trouble" OR something to that affect I forget the exact words at this moment & then you pick up your sociopath ho of a daughter and you find NO babygirl....how many times should this grandmother have called 911 prior to when the calls were made?    Why talk about a stolen car over the fact that there is an alleged "missing" babygirl?    Yea Mason, logic will when the day...bank on that!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 05, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »

04/05/2010 Court Minutes on Motion to Modify Courts Order for Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010 Order Denying Motion to Modify the Courts Order on Defendants Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch

04/05/2010           Transaction Assessment            8.00
04/05/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-23476    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (8.00)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: April 05, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 05, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »

Mr. Mason said "If we can prove with evidence at least a reasonable doubt that somebody else had to put that body there when she could not have, then logic 101 controls. That means that somebody else was involved. Doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing..."  That is a bombshell and it appears that somebody, who I believe will be George is going down for putting Caylee's body where she was found. Interesting the wording, doesn't mean necessarily that somebody else did the actual killing 

Sooooo.. if I'm reading this right...... ??  Does this mean that the defense *could be* planning to throw George, or someone else, under the bus.. implying that this other person/s put Caylee's body where she was found, while Casey was in jail?   And if so, could this be why Casey has for a long long time 'ignored' her parents, perhaps this plan to toss em under the bus was made wayyyyy back, when we first thought she would do something like this? 

And lastly... is it possible that it's true, that George or someone else found Caylee's body and moved it around to places that had supposedly already been searched?  Whether to implicate someone else, get the suspicion off of Casey, or.... ?   Casey perhaps knowing this, using it against them?? 

I just don't know, but it sure sounds like someone is going under for the placement of Caylee's body, and I think the logical one would be George imo.

My mind keeps going back to that one phone just after Casey had been arrested, the one from jail where she needs Tony's phone number so bad, and is talking to her friend Kristina, Lee, and Cindy.  This part where Casey says 'Mom.... You don't know what my involvement is....?'  Sure sounded back then like there was some kind of plan afoot between them.  Makes even more sense now, looking back.  IMO.

Yep - that and the other jail house video tape when Casey is talking to C&G and said something to the effect...  "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".   
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: April 05, 2010, 05:04:00 PM »

I sure want to read all this especially the order!  Where in the heck is Kathi and Bob K...they need to be getting their butts to the court house and get these documents for US!!!

Here's one of em for ya

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23059303/detail.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 05, 2010, 05:05:31 PM »

04/05/2010           Transaction Assessment            8.00
04/05/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-23476    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (8.00)

Looks like the murdering ho is reading the judge's ruling ^

Motion Denied After Tempers Flare During Casey Hearing
http://www.wftv.com/news/23053460/detail.html
Posted: 8:17 am EDT April 5,2010
Updated: 4:55 pm EDT April 5,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers yelled in court Monday during the latest hearing in Casey Anthony's murder case, but Casey sat expressionless, rarely cracking a smile and hardly saying a word to her lawyers. In the end, Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's defense team their request (read order).
JUDGE'S ORDER: Judge Denies Defense Request     http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23059303/detail.html
CASEY ARRIVES: Raw Video | See Images
CASEY HEARING ON 4/5: Part 1 | Part 2
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Attends Court Hearing
DOCUMENTS: Motion To Get Records | State Response
Casey walked into the court room just ahead of 10:00am (raw video | images), wearing a striped button-down long sleeve collar shirt and dark pants. She sat next to attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason.
Casey's lawyers fought for more information about the volunteers who searched for Caylee. They're looking for anyone who searched the woods prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains there.
Many volunteers have said the ground was covered with too much water, but Casey’s defense claims they found at least one person who claims EquuSearch still searched, but came up with nothing.
“Either because of laziness or sloppiness, this information hasn't been tracked down,” EquuSearch attorney Mark NeJame argued in court.
There were explosive accusations and angry arguments Monday morning.
“They're trying to kill Ms. Anthony. We're trying to save her life. We can't do that if we're handcuffed,” defense attorney Jose Baez said.
Casey appeared stoic in court as her attorney asked the court to force Texas EquuSearch to hand over documents related to the search for Caylee Anthony. Casey's defense wants information about the thousands of volunteers who searched for the toddler.
But the non-profit group doesn't want all of the volunteers' personal information made public and NeJame pointed out he already released information on 32 people who worked near the place Caylee's remains were found and offered Baez a chance to look at the rest of the documents, just not make copies.
“Judge, these documents are critical, we need them,” Baez argued.
Baez said the defense found a bombshell, an EquuSearch volunteer who claims to have searched the remains area months prior to the discovery, but wasn't on the list of 32. That man, Joe Jordan, doesn't believe Caylee's remains were in that area when he searched, but NeJame said Jordan's information was in the documents he handed over and he questioned, if the rest of documents are so critical, why Casey's attorneys haven't stopped by to look at them.
“It is beyond me, it is incredulous to suggest that there is this bombshell, that things have been hidden from them when they’re just still sitting in my office. Come by after court, pay a visit,” NeJame argued.
Baez did most of the speaking Monday; Casey's new high-profile attorney, J. Cheney Mason, didn't play a big role.
Late Monday afternoon, Judge Strickland denied the defense request, but said Casey's attorneys can still go and look at the documents and, if they flag something that could be important, they can go back to the judge and try to get that released. The judge, though, isn't going to blanket release all the documents.

WHAT'S NEXT IN CASEY CASE?
Here's what's next in the case against Casey. Later this month, more discovery documents are expected to be released. In May, the civil case brought against Casey by Zenaida Gonzalez will have a pre-trial hearing.
Meanwhile, no one objected to the release of 50 jail house letters written by Casey so they could be made public as early as Tuesday afternoon.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #388 on: April 05, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »

Justice is coming Caylee!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 05, 2010, 05:06:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-hearing-20100405,0,6990498.story
Judge to Casey Anthony defense: Look at records before requesting more access
Judge could issue order today regarding volunteer records
 By Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

4:37 p.m. EDT, April 5, 2010
After listening to two attorneys bicker about access to records earlier today, Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland this afternoon ordered Casey Anthony's defense team to look at records that have been available to them for seven months.

Strickland today denied a request by the defense for all records from Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer group whose members looked for missing Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008.

However, Strickland ordered the defense go through records of 32 searchers, records that have been available since late August in a local attorney's office.

If the defense needs access to more records, it is free to request those, Strickland said in a three-page ruling.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2010, 05:07:11 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33021672/Casey--Anthony-court-hearing-5April2010-DENIED

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »

It actually goes back to Cindy & Casey riding around after dropping off Amy from Tony's 7/15  & well before the 911 calls.   I mean come on, you pick up a deathmobile, celly your monster to say "Call me asap....big trouble" OR something to that affect I forget the exact words at this moment & then you pick up your sociopath ho of a daughter and you find NO babygirl....how many times should this grandmother have called 911 prior to when the calls were made?    Why talk about a stolen car over the fact that there is an alleged "missing" babygirl?    Yea Mason, logic will when the day...bank on that!!!

Agreed!  And I cannot wait for the perp walk!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »

Here's one of em for ya

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23059303/detail.html

Hi Mike, thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33021672/Casey--Anthony-court-hearing-5April2010-DENIED

thanks seeme!!  did you get pictures today???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2010, 05:16:18 PM »

Judge Strickland not only denied the motion, he slammed the door!   I read the motion & it is quite clear that Bozo was instructed to stop the fishing expedition.   It seems also quite clear that JS thinks nothing of Ms. Buchanan & realizes she was a plant all along by the Anthony camp without saying so.  Thank God JS preserved all of us so that if we chose to assist in a missing child/person case we will not be invaded upon as the defend defense would have liked & more likely dug up any dirt on any citizen to muddy the waters & ruin lives in the process.   NO CAN DO!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

Judge Strickland not only denied the motion, he slammed the door!   I read the motion & it is quite clear that Bozo was instructed to stop the fishing expedition.   It seems also quite clear that JS thinks nothing of Ms. Buchanan & realizes she was a plant all along by the Anthony camp without saying so.  Thank God JS preserved all of us so that if we chose to assist in a missing child/person case we will not be invaded upon as the defend defense would have liked & more likely dug up any dirt on any citizen to muddy the waters & ruin lives in the process.   NO CAN DO!
Thank you Cappy  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-hearing-20100405,0,6990498.story

After listening to two attorneys bicker about access to records earlier today, Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland this afternoon ordered Casey Anthony's defense team to look at records that have been available to them for seven months.

Strickland today denied a request by the defense for all records from Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer group whose members looked for missing Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008.

However, Strickland ordered the defense go through records of 32 searchers, records that have been available since late August in a local attorney's office.

<SNIP>

Way to go...I couldn't have said "get off your lazy arse, and do your job" any better

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »

Excellent news, now bring on the notes 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2010, 05:26:56 PM »

Thank you Cappy  an angelic monkey

Most welcome.   Now this defense team (many to follow) will have to exhibit good cause & sworn statements (key word being SWORN) that may compel a judge to allow a defense team to rifle thru an organization's records on this type of fishing expedition.   In other words, they will not be able to go thru 4000 lives looking for dirt or a way to implicate them in a crime.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »

Excellent news, now bring on the notes 

I agree.     Let's see what the propaganda notes have to say!      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.