May 01, 2024, 07:44:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293706 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »

N2, I agree....she is really loving being the star...JMO but I think in here mind she believes she will never be convicted and she is probably writing a book/movie about her 'ordeal' and when she walks out of court on BOZO and Mason's arm she will sell her story and star in her own movie.
[/quote]

I have known people that believe their own lies but never anything even close to KC’s delusional thoughts and actions. She really does take it to another dimension. I think you may be right that she fancies herself her own leading lady in a tale of heroine overcoming the odds and winning the day. Luckily, she does know right from wrong, even if it comes from her own alternate reality.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Jose Baez’s Theory of Relativity..and his pictures to prove it

Posted on April 6th, 2010 by Valhall

thanks trim..........gee, I hope BOZO reads this one and copies the map!! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: April 06, 2010, 09:34:56 AM »

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.   ::MonkeyTongue::Go figure that is what is in the letters. And that is why it is okay for the defense to let people read them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 06, 2010, 09:41:16 AM »

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.   

Go figure that is what is in the letters. And that is why it is okay for the defense to let people read them.

Good Morning.............yeppers!!  No wonder the A's have been like moles............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 06, 2010, 09:45:08 AM »

oh my goodness Turbo! that is brilliant thinking! this could be something that the defense could use to try to get her off! I hope that they don't read here cause they will pounce on this info straight away lol!

In the back of their mind, they have to know that KC will do anything to get out of this, but I think they will totally be blindsided as to the full extent of what she is capable of doing. I think that is why she will not look at them in court procedings and of course they are so stupid they think it is because of Baez, when in reality it is part of a plan to make them look guilty and she is trying to look like the innocent who has lost her child because of them and then them letting her be charged to cover it up.

The entire scenario of CA trying to take over Caylee from KC will come into play. Her trying to take the spotlight, her lies, etc. KC may say that CA didn't know that KC didn't have Caylee because GA hid it from her too and that will fall right in line with all the other things he has hid from CA over the years. The affairs, the money, the gambling, etc.

I have honestly expected this from the beginning. The decomp the dogs hit on at the house would lead to the theory that "he" had to hide the body fast from CA at first until he could find somewhere to put her.  I think all the things are explainable by the defense through the lens of GA did it. I said in the beginning after GA told that story about seeing them that if I were the defense that would be what I would work toward because he put himself in the loop by that one lie.

It is the ONLY plausible reason KC could say she was out partying and never once was concerned about Caylee because she thought they had her. What is scary is it would all fall right in line with the big "fight" theory the night before which really never did mesh with her staying the night there and then getting up the next morning and all cheery with GA. At first he said he that he fed Caylee breakfast that morning he last saw her so  KC could say she went to Lee's after the fight with Cindy, was texting all night with Tony and had no idea what happened to Caylee after that fight with CA and never went back. Which as best I can tell she didn't if what GA told about seeing her was a lie as has been proved.

CA had no idea, so she "thought" she was covering for KC. Or, they could use that CA and GA both knew. Who knows what that psychotic bunch might use?

How can the defense bring all this up in court without putting Casey on the stand?  I don't think they will put her on the stand because she would not stand up to the State's cross exam...she can't keep her lies straight.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 06, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.   

Go figure that is what is in the letters. And that is why it is okay for the defense to let people read them.

Good Morning.............yeppers!!  No wonder the A's have been like moles............
Good morning, bet the Anthonys won't be to pleased with this    I'm still reeling from yesterday when Baez did that mocking voice like a little kid, WTH, like a kid on a playground that got his ball taken away.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #486 on: April 06, 2010, 09:53:49 AM »

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.   ::MonkeyTongue::Go figure that is what is in the letters. And that is why it is okay for the defense to let people read them.

Featuring the Anthony Family
and
Bozo, the Traveling Clown!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 06, 2010, 09:56:01 AM »

Absoflippinlutely, you'd think they'd get a hint by her not even looking at them...geez   It will be interesting to read this sociopath's take on her family dynamic.   I refuse to feel sorry for her one bit for her actions as an adult but seriously who wouldnt understand the agony of being born to scum like her parents.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 06, 2010, 09:56:29 AM »

oh my goodness Turbo! that is brilliant thinking! this could be something that the defense could use to try to get her off! I hope that they don't read here cause they will pounce on this info straight away lol!

In the back of their mind, they have to know that KC will do anything to get out of this, but I think they will totally be blindsided as to the full extent of what she is capable of doing. I think that is why she will not look at them in court procedings and of course they are so stupid they think it is because of Baez, when in reality it is part of a plan to make them look guilty and she is trying to look like the innocent who has lost her child because of them and then them letting her be charged to cover it up.

The entire scenario of CA trying to take over Caylee from KC will come into play. Her trying to take the spotlight, her lies, etc. KC may say that CA didn't know that KC didn't have Caylee because GA hid it from her too and that will fall right in line with all the other things he has hid from CA over the years. The affairs, the money, the gambling, etc.

I have honestly expected this from the beginning. The decomp the dogs hit on at the house would lead to the theory that "he" had to hide the body fast from CA at first until he could find somewhere to put her.  I think all the things are explainable by the defense through the lens of GA did it. I said in the beginning after GA told that story about seeing them that if I were the defense that would be what I would work toward because he put himself in the loop by that one lie.

It is the ONLY plausible reason KC could say she was out partying and never once was concerned about Caylee because she thought they had her. What is scary is it would all fall right in line with the big "fight" theory the night before which really never did mesh with her staying the night there and then getting up the next morning and all cheery with GA. At first he said he that he fed Caylee breakfast that morning he last saw her so  KC could say she went to Lee's after the fight with Cindy, was texting all night with Tony and had no idea what happened to Caylee after that fight with CA and never went back. Which as best I can tell she didn't if what GA told about seeing her was a lie as has been proved.

CA had no idea, so she "thought" she was covering for KC. Or, they could use that CA and GA both knew. Who knows what that psychotic bunch might use?

How can the defense bring all this up in court without putting Casey on the stand?  I don't think they will put her on the stand because she would not stand up to the State's cross exam...she can't keep her lies straight.

Even Cheney Mason ( before he was hired by Baez) said "there is no way they could ever put her on the stand, there's just too much to cross examine her on".  I wish they would, it would be great to see her finally get her comeuppance from the SA...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 06, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »

Absoflippinlutely, you'd think they'd get a hint by her not even looking at them...geez   It will be interesting to read this sociopath's take on her family dynamic.   I refuse to feel sorry for her one bit for her actions as an adult but seriously who wouldnt understand the agony of being born to scum like her parents.

Agree.  The only time I feel an iota of sympathy for Casey is when I try to imagine living with Cindy.   She could have got a job, saved money and left home though, like any other person would, not kill her child to be freed from her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 06, 2010, 09:58:30 AM »

I certainly hope this defense isnt stupid enough to pull a Menendez brothers boo hoo fest with her because while there will be empathy being a product of the Anthonys, the prosecution will nail her arse to the wall in every other aspect....it is a gamble Casey will lose but the only thing that it may do is spare her life (well at least by the DP that is).

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #491 on: April 06, 2010, 10:02:40 AM »

I certainly hope this defense isnt stupid enough to pull a Menendez brothers boo hoo fest with her because while there will be empathy being a product of the Anthonys, the prosecution will nail her arse to the wall in every other aspect....it is a gamble Casey will lose but the only thing that it may do is spare her life (well at least by the DP that is).
I really wonder what kind of battle royale will go on when it's time to decide whether to put Casey on the stand. You just *know* she's going to fight to be put on the stand...after all, it IS all about her. She is totally going to want all that camera time. And the Colonel and Bozo are going to have their hands full!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 06, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

Good morning, bet the Anthonys won't be to pleased with this    I'm still reeling from yesterday when Baez did that mocking voice like a little kid, WTH, like a kid on a playground that got his ball taken away.

I have tried to find that part without listening to the whole thing......that must have happened while I was on the phone......can you believe people have the nerve to call me when there is a hearing........but family comes first no matter what I am doing............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 06, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »

and

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 06, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »

N2, I agree....she is really loving being the star...JMO but I think in here mind she believes she will never be convicted and she is probably writing a book/movie about her 'ordeal' and when she walks out of court on BOZO and Mason's arm she will sell her story and star in her own movie.

I have known people that believe their own lies but never anything even close to KC’s delusional thoughts and actions. She really does take it to another dimension. I think you may be right that she fancies herself her own leading lady in a tale of heroine overcoming the odds and winning the day. Luckily, she does know right from wrong, even if it comes from her own alternate reality.
[/quote]

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 06, 2010, 10:15:15 AM »

trim....I am looking for the statement made by Mason in one of the local newspapers a while back...before he jumped on the DUH train about Casey....any idea what I mean??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 06, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »

I have tried to find that part without listening to the whole thing......that must have happened while I was on the phone......can you believe people have the nerve to call me when there is a hearing........but family comes first no matter what I am doing............
http://www.wftv.com/video/23057236/index.html  around 5:30 into the video Baez does his Pee Wee Herman imitation 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 06, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »

and

The wheels on the bus go round and round 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: April 06, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »

I think we will see in these jailhouse penpal letters the info on GA's mistress(s)  and possibly some of the philandering CA was doing.  I think that is how they made a connection of GA to River....and some other ladies not yet exposed to us.

I think we'll hear about all the bad habits in that house..and there had to be plenty with all the obsessive cleaning going on between GA and CA.  As though they were constantly wiping out the dirt in their life over and over again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 06, 2010, 10:33:23 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Jose Baez’s Theory of Relativity..and his pictures to prove it

Posted on April 6th, 2010 by Valhall

This was particularly good today. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.